I like to think that I'm a mostly sane person; for very rarely do I resort to actions that would be perceived as senseless. But like all humans I do have my faults, and in my case I do have this one non-rational, last resort which I call "The Red Button", and once pushed there's no going back...

Which brings me to the following question of this thread:

What was the most extreme or shocking thing you ever did in your life?

Ideally, a visual (photo or video) showing the result of your action along with a brief description would be great, otherwise, just the latter will do. ^ ^

And now, with the formalities out the way, I'll leave yous to ponder what was going through my mind when I decided to deliberately "abuse" a "perfectly working", high-end plasma TV, then have it thrown out to the tip! Madness? Perhaps... but in any case, I don't so much regret what I did than the fact that I spent Ł2K+ on what turned out to be practically nothing more than a giant paperweight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Severely Abused 50'' Panasonic VT30 Series TV.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	61567

Yeah... I know what your thinking: what could possibly be a more shocking sight than that horrendous wallpaper?

By the way, for those of you who consider yourselves as "videofiles", the TV in the photo is the Panasonic TXP50VT30B. If you're curious to know as to why I think this so called, "reference quality" set sucks, I'd be more than happy to give a technical and long list of reasons.