AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Digimon discussion

Member atonement is on a distinguished road atonement's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Digimon discussion

I want to start a thread on Digimon on a subject I couldn't find. But first. We all know the Digimon seasons :
    -Digimon Adventure
    -Digimon Adventure 02
    -Digimon Tamers
    -Digimon Frontier
    -Digimon Data Squad
    -Digimon Xros Wars
    So:
    #1 Why did the English version have the same song in the opening? OK sure 1st season no problem, just the English version of the song...but they used it for 3 seasons and also for the digi evolutions. Those who know the original(Japanese) soundtrack will remember they had a song for the opening and a song for the transformation which was grate. The song for Adventures 02 digivolve still electrifies me and makes my heart beat faster . OK, they changed the songs from there on, but a waste.
    #2 I didn't have really a problem with Tamers, the digi modify thing was a bit silly in my opinion but added some comedy so not much a problem. Towards the end they merged with the digimon so they could fight together. I guess in the digital world you can do anything if you believe enough.
    #3 I think the took the part from the Tamers where they kids combined with the digimon to form something stronger and went even further in Frontier: kids who turned into digimon I tried to watch some episodes but gave up after 4-5 episodes, couldn't stand it any more Those I think are just kids wearing uniforms, armour......not real digimon. The eliminated the whole digimon partner relation. I can't forgive them for that. I think they realised it too so the brought back the digimon partner from there on.
    #4 is Xros Wars. Don't have a problem with the story or the Xros thing, but oh my god what resulted from that. Strange digimon, which wouldn't be a problem, I like to see new digimon but they looked like I drew them, too cartoonist and ugly.
    There are my thoughts on Digimon. It is still one of my all time favourites, but the sure did some weird experiments.
    I want to here your opinions on the matter or what ever you thought about all the seasons.

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Digimon discussion

The first two digimon seasons are just legendary.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loyal View Post
    The first two digimon seasons are just legendary.
    I just definetely agree! (though I've not watch the last two) sometimes the more series you create (so as in pokemon GB games) the more you understand that the first or first series were simply the best

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree they wanted to milk the idea as much as possible, but they changed too much. The general point of Digimon is kids(or grown-ups)+digimon partner who save the digital world. which they mostly respected but things that made it grate, they changed. The Digimon evolutions is where they failed in my opinion. They can use new digimon and different locations of the digital world or even the invasion of the real world but keep the digimon idea at pure, they digivolve into stronger digimon. Not merge with humas. or humans that become digimon. And from data squad, keep the evolutions the same. We all know into what Agumon evolves, but they invented new forms

Member Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2012 07:28 PM
    Threads

Default Digmon

I think It was not story enofgh I mean the first one was good but still not a strong story I think redo the story and make better digmon

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Digmon

I agree more awesome digimon with more details. Don't make the mistakes they made with pokemon where the pokemon got worse and worse looking. Too blobby.
    I personally didn't have problems with the story, its adventure, digimon fights and saving the word. Well they should cut out the very lame and too childish parts(like in Frontier and Xros wars)

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You seem to already know that there is already a thread for the discussion of Digimon and I don't see anything in this thread that can't be discussed in the other ... so why start a new thread and not post in the older one?

:|
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Closed Thread

Thread Information