AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: An Autistic Child Is Bullied By His Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity Muse View Post
    You are overrating the power of youtube. For one thing, the fact that -you- know about the fact occurring, didn't change much in the situation.
    Because a lot of people call the schoolboard.. I mean I read an article about this about well over a week ago.. The article was only made in response to the YT video.. And it went from this... Youtube video and it's commenters to an article and it's commenters.. And a lot of the comments were of people who ended up calling the schoolboard to produce their complaints/opinions/whatever. Sort-of like a domino effect.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

2. Dislikes Executioner disliked this post
    Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

And the domino effect is just like favoritism. like everyone is like awwwwwww the poor autistic child (who could be lying and there is no cctvs in class rooms so where is the proof or if it was in the school yard multible people and some other teachers would have seen it happen) so there is Nooooooooooooo proof ie. video proof that this happened and just a childs word (who now a days people will always believe over a teachers with-out a seconds thought) so people just give the teacher the benafit of the doupt here.

4. Dislikes Munchman disliked this post
    Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2015 03:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Because a lot of people call the schoolboard.. I mean I read an article about this about well over a week ago.. The article was only made in response to the YT video.. And it went from this... Youtube video and it's commenters to an article and it's commenters.. And a lot of the comments were of people who ended up calling the schoolboard to produce their complaints/opinions/whatever. Sort-of like a domino effect.
    Well, for one thing, it could have been done not through youtube, thus creating much less pointless discussions. I'm not saying the result isn't great, I'm glad the teacher got kicked out and all, however instead of "regaining his son's dignity", the guy pretty much stained his. That's my honest opinion.

EDIT: I'd like to add that Executioner does have a few points. We should learn to be a little more critical.
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 05-06-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    Set by me

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    And the domino effect is just like favoritism. like everyone is like awwwwwww the poor autistic child (who could be lying and there is no cctvs in class rooms so where is the proof or if it was in the school yard multible people and some other teachers would have seen it happen) so there is Nooooooooooooo proof ie. video proof that this happened and just a childs word (who now a days people will always believe over a teachers with-out a seconds thought) so people just give the teacher the benafit of the doupt here.
    I think your missing the fact that it was tape recorded???/ .___. so there is proof.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-teac...,1608154.story I haven't watched this whole vid since I'm about to go out to eat. But I'm sure they probably play the clip for you of the audio.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

7. Dislikes Executioner disliked this post
    Nanobyte's minion Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The fact that a story gets to the news doesn't mean it's true.
    I like the reporter's emphasis/face at "Calling his son names, yelling at him, even making him cry"
    Set by me

9. Likes Executioner liked this post
    Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

I like the reporter's emphasis/face at "Calling his son names, yelling at him, even making him cry"
    Compleatly agree with you Muse

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well here's the original video... Watch this before you go on about it.

@Executioner @Trinity Muse

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661 I've already watched that, what is your point?
    Set by me

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

I think she is trying to prove that the story is true , because according to the video the bullying was recorded by the kid himself.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Would you rather want some silly apology or him suing the schoolboard of more money than they can bother to afford? Seriously, it's just a video and it got the word out. One teacher was fired and the two who couldn't got relocated elsewhere and will probably be looked down upon and hated until they just quit. I'm sorry but I don't want to sit in a class with teachers like that. Autistic or not those were unqualified teachers by all means.

A lot of people said he should've sued, and if he did he probably would've wound up with money. But he didn't, he asked for an apology, big whop. Guess just asking for apologies now n days are just too stupid and you gotta go bigger than that. Would've his son had more dignity if his father beat up the teacher? If his father sued the schoolboard and made them even more broke than what they are?? I mean what 'dignified' means do you think would've cleared up this situation and got the teachers out and away? Any suggestions?? Because trust me, the schoolboard would've ignored a guy coming up and saying "this is what your teachers are doing in my sons class" They just would've turned a blind eye like always.. They always turn a blind eye until the public gets involved
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 05-06-2012 at 11:55 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

15. Thanks CrimsonMoon thanked for this post
    Likes GameGeeks liked this post
    Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    I think she is trying to prove that the story is true , because according to the video the bullying was recorded by the kid himself.
    Just because the father says so? I'm really not debating the legitimacy of the whole story though, I'm just saying it's too hyped. A huge rucus over basically nothing. Big words such as "disgusting", "vile", "absolute disrespect" or "his life is a living hell", considering the real magnitude of the issue, sound too.. how should I put this.. theatrical, coming from a grown man.
    Set by me

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

@Trinity Muse

Yeah , this whole thing does seem way too much for what it was. I mean , it is a good thing the teacher got fired , but i think posting this on the internet not only humiliated the father , but also the kid.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

18. Thanks Trinity Muse thanked for this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Maybe he reads a lot?? LOL.... Idk, once the media and public gets their hands on things there's really nothing you can do about how big/hyped it gets...

That that one guy who shot his daughters laptop over a FB post.. People were saying he had anger management and shouldn't have shot HER property even though he bought it for her.. That was a good story to follow... Then people went to say she was going to be a girl who engaged in certain activities for some $$$ xD

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    @Trinity Muse

Yeah , this whole thing does seem way too much for what it was. I mean , it is a good thing the teacher got fired , but i think posting this on the internet not only humiliated the father , but also the kid.
    Not really, his intent was to shed light on an issue that gets over looked a lot. These aren't the only incidents like this. They happen all over and way more then you think.

21. Likes CrimsonMoon, Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Banned - Chat rtard is an unknown quantity at this point rtard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads

Of course it's true. That's how people are lol Do you think teachers aren't like that?

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rtard View Post
    Of course it's true. That's how people are lol Do you think teachers aren't like that?
    Of course there are some. But you should know better than to believe anything the media tells you =)

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    Not really, his intent was to shed light on an issue that gets over looked a lot. These aren't the only incidents like this. They happen all over and way more then you think.
    I know. My school was way worse than that, believe me. Everyone knows about it, no one's saying it. There's a huge human factor involved and I bet my left hand that because of how magnified stories like these get, there's bound to be someone who'll lose their job/money/dignity because of a very minor and insignificant mistake.
    Again, I'm not talking about the teacher in this story.
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 05-06-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    Set by me

Banned - Chat rtard is an unknown quantity at this point rtard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads

Of course there are some. But you should know better than to believe anything the media tells you =)
    I believe it because that's a really mild thing to happen when it comes to hate and intolerance.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@Trinity Muse Yes, that does happen. But at the same time there are countless stories news media ignores that really should be brought to light. It's sad but that's how it is. They only cover what agrees with their agenda.

Gil
    Wicked
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    @Trinity Muse Yes, that does happen. But at the same time there are countless stories news media ignores that really should be brought to light. It's sad but that's how it is. They only cover what agrees with their agenda.
    Indeed. I think the most effective way to solve anything is doing it locally, doing it yourself and using common sense more than anything.
    Last edited by Trinity Muse; 05-07-2012 at 01:06 AM.
    Set by me

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    The lack of real proof from the kid's father may be the case here; but even then, one must be wondering, what would he have to gain by lying? If I had an autistic child and found no problems with the school he/she goes to - moreover, knew it was one of the few schools (possibly in the country) that specialises in teaching autistic children, then why for the love of God would I choose cut off my nose to spite my face and deprive my child of such a window for fair education?

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
    I know I'd definetly go on a substance abuse vice ifI had to deal with their filthy Assburgers-infested children.
    Poor teachers.
    I would be very happy indeed to help you along your way to being a curbside wino. At least then I would be more able to pass you by and dismiss your drivel as the ramblings of a drunkard.
    To the teachers in question, neglectfulness and substance abuse are acquirable vices, just like Asspergers is to basement dwelling teenagers who watch anime or or spoiled, or undisciplined children with overprotective fathers. Sure, the teacher's behavior was unacceptable to the profession, but not something scandalous or so morally infringing that internet people have to open of truckloads of waaaaaaambulances.
    Asperger's Syndrome isn't acquired, you know-nothing twit. It's a smattering of communication deficiencies based in physiological abnormalities in the brain. (This is generally true of autism, but the specifics and the severity of symptoms varies between specific disorders.)

More importantly, these deficiencies relate to learning how to communicate, and do not constitute a permanent inability to learn eventually, just that learning more subtle modes of communication will take more time and effort. In order to better things, someone with Asperger's (the correct spelling, by the way) needs to be deliberately taught things like body language and tone of voice, as they aren't likely to figure it out on their own, but simply shouting at them to shut up and regaling them with tales of wine and sex will not do that, never mind the rest.
    Assburgers is a speculation on Autism by non-psychiatric "professionals", (the same psychologists that say homosexuality is genetic though they're not qualified in the field) none of the two cases are physiologically visible, so they can only diagnose people with either Autism or Aspergers, and due to the recent hype about them, the two are often mistaken by these professionals, so you can't really tell what that kid had.
    God, you are ignorant. Your claim is a load of crap; the bulk of controversy spins around whether or not Asperger's is actually causally similar to autism or is merely symptomatically similar. There also exists a controversy regarding supposed overdiagnosis, but the disorder's existence is not in question. I myself was diagnosed by multiple psychiatrists, who I'll remind you are not merely licensed psychology professionals, but are also medical doctors who often deal in neuroscience.

Furthermore, just from what can be gleaned from the audio that was uploaded, the kid can't handle sensory overstimulation, requires a rigid and almost ritualistic schedule, understand language for its literal meaning, doesn't understand the proper protocol for social interaction, talks to himself, and performs actions repeatedly to calm himself. That's textbook autism. Further considering that he can nonetheless handle explicit spoken and written communication, it's fitting to diagnose him with Asperger's Symdrome. There's no mystery as to categorization and diagnosis.
    tl;shouldn't have read. Those definitions make autism sound like ADHD and Aspergers sounds almost hypothetical because it's IQ-centered, and intelligence isn't exactly a measurable property.
    If you knew the disorder well enough, and did not use gossip and mid-morning TV fluff-pieces and the like as a reference for diagnostic criteria, then you'd understand that high intelligence isn't necessary for the diagnosis, but makes it more likely. Simply put, you must command language fairly well in spite of a host of developmental and communication deficiencies; it's more that people like me learned to speak and write as well as we have because we were just marginally intelligent enough to learn how to do so in spite of our other problems.

And when someone tells you to shut up and stop your inappropriate behaviour a couple of times, you would be smart to stop and consider; that kid wasn't. These kids deserve a more acerb education, other than being verbally bullied; she was just testing the little brat's attention span and improving his confidence.
    Do you simply not understand that compulsive behavior is a part of the disorder? Do you not understand what the word "compulsive" means?
    And I wish you and other n00by members wouldn't try to justify the overprotective father and retarded child's drama and taking all your stupid sentimental frustration on me. You like children with problems so much, why don't you try raising one; then you'll see what that teacher had to put up with.
    I'm very close to profanity with you. You may be are the single most insulting bag of puss I've yet encountered on AF.

Pull your head out of your behind and bother to understand what you're blathering on about before you assume an authoritative and imperious tone.

By the by, I've dealt with enough degenerate individuals such as yourself to recognize the "Assburgers" corruption as old-hat, but I feel I still ought to point out- however ineffectual this may be on you- that I have been verbally denied my humanity enough times in my life because of my disorder that I don't really need to be told again- by way of an idiotic and deliberate misspelling of a proper term- that you don't give half a damn. I pretty well understand that you have some sort of pathological hangup with the subject, and you don't need to keep insulting me and others to say so.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

For the rest of you out there who may not want to address the reality of even mild/high-functioning autism and associated disorders, I issue you a challenge. Live with me for a few weeks. You'll come to understand exactly what the reality is, straight from the horse's mouth- and its other end.

For the less audacious among you, you could do with reading this. Yes, I know, it's TVtropes, oddly enough, but it's actually a better summary for laymen than I've ever found anywhere else.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 05-10-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: People like that are willfuly ignorant, and the willfulness upsets me so much more than mere stupidity and feeble-mindedness.

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yea, I saw this on youtube. So basically, some teachers who were probably hall monitors in middle school took their "job" a little too seriously, and got a power trip from bullying a kid who has autism and was unable to defend himself.

Unfortunately, it's more common than people realize. The same thing happens in elderly nursing homes where the patients are sometimes abused or mistreated by the "caretakers" because no one pays attention or cares to know what's going on. And because they're "old" (and often in little position to defend themselves), it goes on.

So in short, people with ego/power trip issues probably don't belong in a position of authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrillex
    And when someone tells you to shut up and stop your inappropriate behaviour a couple of times, you would be smart to stop and consider; that kid wasn't. These kids deserve a more acerb education, other than being verbally bullied; she was just testing the little brat's attention span and improving his confidence.
    I remember that one time in school where teachers treated me like crap because I was "below" them, and it improved my confidence.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 06-25-2012 at 01:41 AM.

30. Likes Acnologia, Thrasher J liked this post
    Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's a sad sad world...

“This is a newspaper, right? It’s 90% sh*t. But it’s entertaining. So I read it. It entertains me. You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me with your sh*t. Tell me a story now. Go.” - Alonzo (Training Day)

32. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What a @Aleyna thread you've made, ! Thanks for alerting us all for those kind of situations (hearing that as more numbers on TV is just not enough, spend a lot of time watching that video and reading your first post

Quote Originally Posted by Creasy View Post
    It's a sad sad world...
    That's right but it's the only we've god so gotta fight for it, so that those things are less and less frequent.
    It's kinda unsatisfatory, since that, even if those bad things were significantly decreased, if they started happenning with us, our friends or our children in the future we'd still be pretty messed up and statistics wouldn't mind, but we gotta think that every single case is important to stop, a single one but for everyone's sake

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

34. Likes Mystelinth liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    That's right but it's the only we've god so gotta fight for it, so that those things are less and less frequent.
    It's kinda unsatisfatory, since that, even if those bad things were significantly decreased, if they started happenning with us, our friends or our children in the future we'd still be pretty messed up and statistics wouldn't mind, but we gotta think that every single case is important to stop, a single one but for everyone's sake

Thats right, sometimes you hear in the news about teacher doing "bad stuff" to the students/children they teach. But those are only the reports that have been discovered. I thinks its great that the parent of that kid put in the effort to make this public. So that maybe other people who think that this happens to people near them will be able to do something about it too.

Closed Thread

Thread Information