AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Better Dev Team?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sonic Team

4 80.00%
  • Codemasters

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DEV TEAM TOURNEY MATCH 5, CIRCUIT 1: Sonic Team vs. Codemasters

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default DEV TEAM TOURNEY MATCH 5, CIRCUIT 1: Sonic Team vs. Codemasters

Welcome to the fifth match of the Dev Team Tournament, please take a little of your time to read the small rules I have set.

FOR THE LIST OF ALL COMPETING DEV TEAMS, RULES AND OTHER INFO, CLICK HERE.

Sonic Team
    A lot of Sonic Games.
    Phantasy Star Games
    Puyo Puyo games
    (please click the team's name for the entire list of games)

Codemasters
    Too make to list
    (please click "list" for the entire list of games)

NOTE SOME OF THE LISTED GAMES ARE PUBLISHED GAMES. THOSE DOES NOT COUNT!

-Bear in mind that we are voting for the best dev team and not necessarily the the team with the best games. Of course game quality will be the major deciding factor, but try to remember that your vote should also be based on such factors as: customer service, how quickly the devs put out games, DLC, etc.

NOTE: We have a lot of development teams to go through so please be patient.
    __

Sonic Team. This goes without sayin.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-28-2012 at 10:26 AM.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: DEV TEAM TOURNEY MATCH 5, CIRCUIT 1: Sonic Team vs. Codemasters

Sonic team... [borderline noob]Die hard sonic team fan girl right here...

My favorite by them was deff. sonic adventure 2 and I was super stoked that they gave shadow his own game *__* of course shadow's game and a lot of the following games really started to get overly complex with what all was going on the screen. Then they went back to the original sonic as a side scroller type thing like Green Hill Zone (bonus stage in SA2) was.. I've heard mixed reviews on it since so many people were not used to all the fast moving stuff and were more used to the 3D sonic. However i liked they went back to their roots.

Also sonic team is heavily franchised but not over the top like Mario so they get points there. Sonic isn't shoved in your face EVERYWHERE.

And I haven't heard of any of the games by codemaster so it's just a one way street for me and sonic.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sonic Team did really improved in the Sonic Games. From a crap game like Sonic Heroes, Sonic 2006, Secret of the Rings & The Black Knight to Sonic Unleashed to Sonic Colors to Sonic Generations and considering how good Sonic the Hedgehog 4-II looks? Yeah, I can say that I am proud of them.

I dunno about Shadow's game though...I can say I enjoyed it as a Shadow fan but overall? I'll have to play it again.

Sonic Adventure 4 was the bomb, especially for Gamecube. I hope they make a PSN port really soon.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-28-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango has a reputation beyond repute FluffyDango's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2017 02:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Went with Sonic Team.
    Becaus of Sonic xD

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

I'm voting on Codemasters because i loved some of their games(Overlord , Operation Flashpoint) , and because i don't really like Sanic.
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    I'm voting on Codemasters because i loved some of their games(Overlord , Operation Flashpoint) , and because i don't really like Sanic.
    Overlord and Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis are both published so they don't count. But the two OF sequels were developed by them so they do count.

And on that subject...mediocre FPSs. xD

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Overlord and Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis are both published so they don't count. But the two OF sequels were developed by them so they do count.

And on that subject...mediocre FPSs. xD
    Oh , didn't know about Overlord being only published by them. I did know about OF:Cold War Crysis tough.

Im keeping my vote , mostly because i never saw the appeal in sonic games.

Wouldn't say OF's are mediocre tough. The realism isn't something that's done a lot in modern FPSs...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Will start the next match now. Sorry for the delay

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information