AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: AF Prom 2012

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: AF Prom 2012

Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    @Daken will you be my date? I even booked a motel...
    .......Haha..Innuendo..
    Of course I'll be your date. ;o

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I live by the Bro Code.
    Thus, i'd have to go with a bro.
    Heres why.
    Bro Code:
    Article 2: A bro is always entitled to do something stupid, as long as the rest of his Bros are all doing it

Example: Had Butch Cassidy come charging out of the cabin alone people would have been like, “Dude, come one”.

Article 4 : A Bro never divulges the existance of The Bro Code to a woman. It is a sacred doucment not to be shared with chicks for any reason… no, not even that reason

Ladies, if you are reading this, it doesn't exist.

Article 10 : A Bro will drop whatever he’s doing and rush to help his Bro dump a chick

Article 13 : All Bros shall dub one of their bros his wingman

Article 14 : If a chick inquires about another Bros sexual history, a Bro shall honour the Brode of Silence and play dumb. Better to have women think all men are stupid than to tell the truth.

Article 32 : A Bro doesn’t allow another Bro to get married until he’s at least thirty.

Article 50 : If a Bro should accidently strike another Bro's undercarriage with his arm while walking, both Bros silently agree to continue on as if it never happened.

Article 56 : A Bro is required to alert another bro if the Bro/Chick ratio at a party falls below 1:1. However, to Avoid Broflation, a bro is only allowed to alert one Bro. Further, a Bro may not speculate on the anticipated Bro/Chick Ratio of a party or venue without first disclosing the present-time observed ratio.

Article 62 : In the event that two Bros lock on to the same target, the Bro who calls dibs first has dibs. If they both call dibs at the same time, the Bro who counts aloud to ten the fastest has dibs. If both arrive at the number ten at the same time, the Bro who brought the last round of drinks has dibs. If they haven't purchased drinks yet, the taller of the two Bros has dibs. If they're the same height, the Bro with the longer dry spell has dibs. Should the dry spells be of equal length, a game of discreet Broshambo* shall determine dibs, provided the chick is still there.
    *Rock, paper, scissors for Bros.

There are more reasons, but these seem the most prominent.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 04-25-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll also ask @luz~ to go with me

Member Captain_Irish is on a distinguished road Captain_Irish's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2012 09:32 AM
    Threads

This sounds both hilarious and awesome. I'm not good at that RP stuff, unless it's Dungeons & Dragons, still hope you all have fun with this. Should be funny to hear the aftermath

Also @DerGerman thanks for posting some of the bro code. It's been a while since I've seen that XD
    Last edited by Captain_Irish; 04-25-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Irish View Post
    Also @DerGerman thanks for posting some of the bro code. It's been a while since I've seen that XD
    The Sacred tome has been forgotten by many. i merely seek to shine its light upon the world once again.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Member Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Heart 151 - Mew Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 10:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awwwwwwwww!! ^w^
    @aether I'd love to go to prom with you..... I've never been to 1 of AF's Prom's before
    This is going to be SO much fun I hope ^w^
    Thanx for asking aeth because I'd love to go with you!! ^^

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Wouldn't mind if @blueangel06661 goes out with me.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-25-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

AF Prom for 2012? Sounds really exciting, anyone lack a date? ;P

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

<--- is dumb

What exactly is the AF prom XD? (Even though I'm not going, I still want to know)
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 04-25-2012 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Question Mark fail

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I may not lack a date, but you can come with me, luz and SuXrys

11. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Quote Originally Posted by Simphoni View Post
    Awwwwwwwww!! ^w^
    @aether I'd love to go to prom with you..... I've never been to 1 of AF's Prom's before
    This is going to be SO much fun I hope ^w^
    Thanx for asking aeth because I'd love to go with you!! ^^
    YAY AWESOME !!!!!!!!
    I've missed you a lot Simph and the weather here has been so vile it made me miss you even more

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

With so many people asking me I don't know who I'm going to go with? Can I be a pimpette or must there only be one ;___;

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

14. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Senior Member Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road has a reputation beyond repute Road's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Pocky Compass
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 12:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    With so many people asking me I don't know who I'm going to go with? Can I be a pimpette or must there only be one ;___;
    Id say you could be a pimpette xD

Set by Me
    ~Dancing Through Life~

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I do but idk if I'm going yet <_<..
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Of course I'll be your date. ;o

Ohmigod1!1!1! Becky is soooo not going 2 believe this!1!1! lol1!!1!

18. Likes Daken. liked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course I will go with you @CrimsonMoon .
    I wonder which guy will ask me now.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

20. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well it seems that my Bro wingman will be unable to make it as he is otherwise engaged.
    so i would like to direct your attention toward Bro Code Article 22 which reads as follows:

There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a Bro.
    "Women make excellent Bros. Why? Because they can translate and navigate the confusing and contradictory whims that comprise the Chick Code."

And so i would like to ask @Luv_The_Unloved to accompany me to this venue
    Hmmm... Been a while

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow. AF do stuff like this? I didn't know.
    But since I just new here. I really don't know.

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder who will ask me. :very shy to ask some one out:
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    I wonder who will ask me. :very shy to ask some one out:
    Why don't you come with me dear? it will be fun

Member Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni is a splendid one to behold Simphoni's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Heart 151 - Mew Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 10:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@aether
    Totally true!! I missed you too, man! Its FREAKING cold here by me!! Im even wearing my fluffy socks!!
    Do you have any idea how cold it must be for me to wear to fluffy socks!!!!???? Thats like more fluffy than ordinary socks!! XD
    I missed you too..... like totally bad!!

By the way......... When is the prom... Like, when is the date!?
    And I like the song you added by the Blues Brothers!! It was totally cool! I've heard of them but I've never heard their music!! So it was really cool... And catchy too!! (^-^)

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nothing Wrong with going solbro, right? haha

still a boss
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 04-26-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

27. Likes Road liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

@Simphoni
    Awwwwww hugs to keep you toasty warm shame it's so cold by you, over here it's raining, raining and raining some more it's silly because apparently we're in a drought as well and none of this rain we're having is stopping the drought either. I wish there was something I could do to help you Simph *hugs her tightly*

That's a very good question when is the prom?
    You should watch the film blues brothers it's awesome ^^ one of the best films ever made I think as I haven't seen a film like it since. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nothing Wrong with going solbro, right? haha

still a boss
    Hmmm... Been a while

#1 Pansy Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut has a reputation beyond repute Fomalhaut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2012 10:33 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Final-Bout

>_>; I'll go to Prom with my lady Trinity Muse //5 But we're going to wear panda suits.

Closed Thread

Thread Information