AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: my first really good pic..i drew on the computer!!!!!!

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default my first really good pic..i drew on the computer!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	animecatgirlcoloringpage-1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	61952
    do you guys like it
    nothing better then a sexy cat girl!!!!
    my bf surely will like it!!!!
    (//_.^=)S

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2012 03:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: my first really good pic..i drew on the computer!!!!!!

oh wow it definitely is nice!! ... its simple enough to be cute, and just enough shading and such to give it a professional look. there are a few pixelations and such, what software did u use to color it? that sometimes can be fixed easily if u color on a transparent instead of a white

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-__-* microsoft paint........(embarassed)

Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2012 03:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Luv_The_Unloved View Post
    -__-* microsoft paint........(embarassed)
    what.

the.

fuuuuuuuuuuuudgecakes.

are u serious????? that is AMAZING, i will be worshiping you for the next year and a half.

[btw, ur siggy is a bit big : P >.> no spoiler?]

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

no.....i thinks o-tay!
    (purrs and hugs)

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You did not draw this artwork. I retrieved the original work from a deviantart member, Grim077. The original link, being this one is not your work. Yes you did colour it, however you did not do the drawing from what you have said in your post. You're not allowed to make a claim that you have did an artwork which is not yours. That is, my dear, is called plagiarism.

Closing thread.

7. Likes nanashipiero liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information