AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Senior Member Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~ has a reputation beyond repute Matt~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Tortoise Santa Hat Rageface
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2013 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Realize that this is kinda late but Thanks for letting me join this fun game xD
    Set by Serated

2. Likes RyuTama, The Nana Ryu liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Care to share what you just realized?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    It took me awhile to read through, due to distractions in real life, lol.

Originally Posted by Aleyna
    Damn, you Waluigi! I wanted that ? Block!
    I bet you're laughing as you see this, but trust me! You're going to go down!

'You're going to go down'? I don't think that's the right statement to use. It almost looks like she wants to kill Waluigi.

Aww! My favorite character is gone, but I know it's for a good cause.

Stated when Munchman, who turned out to be a wolf, was killed. What does she mean by favourite character? It's like implying that she is sad because a wolf friend is dead.

Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666
    I try to never betray folks here. Not saying I'm successfull, just that I try. XD

'Try'? Not really 'successful'? It looks scummy when you said this.

Woo-hoo! Talk about winning one for the team! Nice shot, Luigi!

But when you say this, I'm almost convinced that you're town.

Hmm... I wonder what role xMatt was... Thankfully Funky's still alive! I'm a little suspicious of @Folter ... Granted he's playing just like last time, (though you'd think he wouldn't, but whatever) he pointed Munchie being an obvious wolf. But unlike @MaruDashi , he never came back to explain himself.... Suspicious, no? Hopefully he's headache's gone and he's feeling well enough to explain himself now.

I wanted to ask @Folter too, but he already said his reasons behind not posting much and voting for Munchman. Also, I'd like to think that him voting to lynch Munchman means that he's not wolf.

Originally Posted by RyuTama
    Aleyna was initially very set against Ribbon , for no reason other than inactivity. As I've said previously, I don't really consider inactivity to be much of a scumtell. And as Ribbon pointed out, she was not the only one who was inactive. Interestingly enough, animeyay is also a generally active player, and yet was rarely seen in the thread. I wonder why Aleyna only decided to go after Ribbon and not animeyay, who was later proven scum...? Odd.

In this post I find it strange how Aleyna suddenly shifts her focus from Ribbon to Darkfire Knight. Moreover, she doesn't state any specific reasons for voting for him, and fails to provide a sufficient method to start pressuring him. In this same post, she mentions that she would like to kill Kamek because "he would be the best wolf to take out", yet again, doesn't specify why.

Here, she tries to relieve some suspicion off of Munchman. That makes two confirmed wolves that she has avoided.

Suggests that both SuXrys (whom I'm quite convinced is scum) AND Darkfire could be wolves. [post] Yet for whatever reason, she fails to say anything SuXrys. Why imply something if you have nothing to back it up with?

Votes for Darkfire Knight (again, with no explanation), when at the time, the one with the most votes was SuXrys. Lol.

She brings up the "?" blocks on multiple occasions, here, here, and again in her edited post in the night phase. Seems a bit like overkill. Maybe she's just jealous that she can't obtain the blocks because the wolves get nothing out of them? ;3

Thanks for the insight. Interesting points. I think it's odd too that she wants to divert everyone's attention to non-wolves. And she defended Munchman saying that he was a new player.

Originally Posted by MaruDashi
    One in the group that originated from Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic

I think I get it.

Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly
    o; Hmm, I'm not here for Wednesday - Saturday, so I request a replacement or protected exemption [the first being preferable, because it benefits everyone.]

Okay, take care in real life.

Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu
    *Watches and realizes something*
    [Vote Lynch Aleyna]

Care to share what you just found?

I'm most suspicious of Aleyna, going around and trying to divert people's attention from scums (animeyay and Munchman). She also vaguely stated that Waluigi's going down. So unless she makes a convincing defence, I think I'll:
    [Vote Lynch Aleyna]
    Very interesting, @RyuTama . Very interesting indeed. Care to defend yourself @Aleyna ? And @The Nana Ryu , Care to answer my question?
    Whut peeps I just Realized something and swwry I may have looked scummy but I am not so yeah and I at that point realized something I don't wish to share YET
    *EVIL LAUGHTER*
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Whut peeps I just Realized something and swwry I may have looked scummy but I am not so yeah and I at that point realized something I don't wish to share YET
    *EVIL LAUGHTER*
    Hmmm... That's pretty scummy, Nana.... I deeply wish to know what you figured out.

@Aleyna , We're trying to figure everyone out. Also XMatt is gone, so we're not worried about him right now.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 04-25-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmmm... That's pretty scummy, Nana.... I deeply wish to know what you figured out.

@Aleyna , We're trying to figure everyone out. Also XMatt is gone, so we're not worried about him right now.

Time to play GW2, later gators!
    SCUMMY!!!!!!! but I'm not scum.................*crys in corner*
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

SCUMMY!!!!!!! but I'm not scum.................*crys in corner*
    Then why hide what you've figured out from the Town, then?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then why hide what you've figured out from the Town, then?
    I fear for lynching..........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I fear for lynching..........
    Why would we lynch you if you're a townie? Or perhaps you're a wolf? or an indie?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well more or less Fear of wolfies (such a coward I am) and i just sounded like yoda.....................

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well more or less Fear of wolfies (such a coward I am) and i just sounded like yoda.....................
    But there's only two left. And with your help we can lynch them quick.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But there's only two left. And with your help we can lynch them quick.
    I am Lynching one.........

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

*Is Leaving Due To a Final* So BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never said that I was toad, and I don't think the wolves can lunch you, @The Nana Ryu , since you get to evade attacks by hiding behind people.
    Also, to @CrimsonMoon , boo is my favorite Mario character. I stated that in the sign ups thread.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu You never answered my question in this post: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2672439

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well no, @The Nana Ryu . You're lynching what you perceive to be a wolf. I've yet to see factualy proof that Aleyna is a wolf. Granted I have seen enough to make my own spectulations and suspicions about her. Personally I think she's K. Rool. Driving a lot of attention to indies with her posts about the ? Block. I'm willing to concede that I may be wrong though. As for you, Nana. You're looking highly suspicious.... Come clean with what you know now, please. Don't you find this suspicious at all @RyuTama ?

Care to add anything one invisi-buddy that's lurking?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also, deathblade, we should be focusing on xMatt, because people linked to him could be wolves.

I swear I saw @RyuTama and @Folter voted for him in the past without an explanation, so care to explain why you guys voted and were suspicious of him?

I think aerophobia seems the most suspicious linking to xMatt, but it looks like they might be modkilled, so I'm holding off from voting for them for now.

It looks like Munchman backed up CrimsonMoon a few times earlier in the game. That seems suspicious.

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not sure if you have answered that already but @Ribbon why haven't you been online in here more as you uses to?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post

It looks like Munchman backed up CrimsonMoon a few times earlier in the game. That seems suspicious.
    Do you remember what page/pages?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Also, deathblade, we should be focusing on xMatt, because people linked to him could be wolves.

I swear I saw @RyuTama and @Folter voted for him in the past without an explanation, so care to explain why you guys voted and were suspicious of him?

I think aerophobia seems the most suspicious linking to xMatt, but it looks like they might be modkilled, so I'm holding off from voting for them for now.

Why should we focus on dead person? He's obviously not a wolf because he was killed during the night phase. And do you have anything besides a wolf backing someone to be suspicious of CrimsonMoon? I've seen it before where a wolf backs a townie to either get townie cred or townies to lynch a townie. (Win-Win for the wolves.) So please, got anything else to bring to the table?

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can see why you would think I am Roole in some other ways that you didn't mention, but I'm not him. Actually, I have no idea who is. Maybe Observer or Folter.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I can see why you would think I am Roole in some other ways that you didn't mention, but I'm not him. Actually, I have no idea who is. Maybe Observer or Folter.
    You're still not answering my questions though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why should we focus on dead person? He's obviously not a wolf because he was killed during the night phase.
    I think she meant that people that tried to get rid of him earlier could be wolfs.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I think she meant that people that tried to get rid of him earlier could be wolfs.
    Ah, that makes sense, now.

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why should we not focus on a dead person? Forensics people search dead bodies to look for clues to find and catch criminals that murdered the victim.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Why should we not focus on a dead person? Forensics people search dead bodies to look for clues to find and catch criminals that murdered the victim.
    Oooo CSI: Wolf! Sounds fun! Unfortunately, there's not much forensics to use here. Gotta go with the good ol' detective work!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I also can mention, while we wait for more people to arrive, that ever since Scruffy posted that last picture of Waluigi I havn't been able to stop thinking about Robbie Rotten from Lazy town or that beetle from Thumbelina, since I think they remind me of him. There, now I have said it... Now carry on... ^w^

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Ah, that makes sense, now.
    Me le very clever ;D
    Last edited by SuXrys; 04-25-2012 at 12:39 PM. Reason: typo.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

25. Likes Aleyna liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yes, you are @SuXrys . <33
    lol @ the Waluigi thing.

27. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't get why I just had to explain why not to look for scum linking to xMatt. It should be common sense to do that. You know, I've remained pretty neutral towards you throughout this game, death, but you're going down as soon as I get on a computer.
    Isn't it more obvious to vote for death anyways? He's more scummier than me.

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information