Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
@SuXrys
I was going to.
Oh and by the way, I've noticed that you seem a little tense.
You seem to be accusing everyone that has posted recently.
I said that I would be posting my suspicions later on and I will. We still have time {Don't we?D:}
Right now you seem to get the attention of everyone and trying to get them to post their suspicions.
It could be a helping vibe trying to get people to post or it could be a very gutsy move.
Tense? No I am not tense, why do you think that? I was just newly awake before and no I havn't accusing everyone that has recently posted. ^^ I mentioned some people and asked them questions (that isn't accusing~), and besides all of them are not people who have recently posted. I read threw the thread and asked some people some questions that I was wondering about, so some went to people that have recently posted and some to others that posted a while ago.

Go back and read again.

The only peeps I have accused so far (or write that I am suspicious of) is you and Nana, that isn't exactly "everyone". Or maybe you think that 2 people out of around 20 is everyone? Are you trying to change focus now bro? ;D

And yes I asked munch and xmatt some aswell, but that is because I saw that they where online - so why not? Why not trying people to write in here?

And yes we still have time, but I don't see why not writing it up now. Hakosi didn't write up his ideas until late during the last phase, and look how that went.