AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXIV: Super Mario Bros. [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire Knight View Post
    @SuXrys
    I was going to.
    Oh and by the way, I've noticed that you seem a little tense.
    You seem to be accusing everyone that has posted recently.
    I said that I would be posting my suspicions later on and I will. We still have time {Don't we?D:}
    Right now you seem to get the attention of everyone and trying to get them to post their suspicions.
    It could be a helping vibe trying to get people to post or it could be a very gutsy move.
    Tense? No I am not tense, why do you think that? I was just newly awake before and no I havn't accusing everyone that has recently posted. ^^ I mentioned some people and asked them questions (that isn't accusing~), and besides all of them are not people who have recently posted. I read threw the thread and asked some people some questions that I was wondering about, so some went to people that have recently posted and some to others that posted a while ago.

Go back and read again.

The only peeps I have accused so far (or write that I am suspicious of) is you and Nana, that isn't exactly "everyone". Or maybe you think that 2 people out of around 20 is everyone? Are you trying to change focus now bro? ;D

And yes I asked munch and xmatt some aswell, but that is because I saw that they where online - so why not? Why not trying people to write in here?

And yes we still have time, but I don't see why not writing it up now. Hakosi didn't write up his ideas until late during the last phase, and look how that went.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Okay~ I'm here. Time to start reading all the posts I missed!
    Why are there so many?!

3. Likes Arrisu, Hakoshi liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay read like the wind!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

5. Likes Hakoshi liked this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well some of the people were online a bit ago, so that is why I thought it was a tad bit suspicious.
    Well maybe I will change my gaze to other people.
    I'll write up who I think is suspicious, after I'll give the thread one last glance over.
    @animeyay : HahahahaxD
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    Wow , just woke up and it seems that now a lot of people are suspicious of me...

First off , i voted for Xeiz after the phase was over because i tough it would only end at 00:00... Of course , being the dunce i am , i was looking at my watch , which is in GMT time. That was entirely my fault.

And second , the reason i voted for Xeiz even tough he hinted towards being Toadette , is because i tough no one would give away his role like that , with that said , i tough he was a Wolf trying to cover himself up by hinting towards being a townie.

Ill wait a bit more to see who ill vote for tough.
    U; I kind of find this to be a weakish defense. I can see how you got the time confused, but was there anything Xey said besides his role hints that would make you suspicious of him?

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Present The one Ring Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 04:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mclovin

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    U; I kind of find this to be a weakish defense. I can see how you got the time confused, but was there anything Xey said besides his role hints that would make you suspicious of him?
    Assuming you were a townie , would you give away your role? Certainly Not. Especially if it was an important role that would certainly be targeted by the mafia (like being able to cancel actions). I tough that he hinted at being Toadette because he was actually a wolf trying to give away the impression he was a townie.

Its was a weakish hunch , but at that phase it was all i had...
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?286738-Munchman
    A Completely Mediocre and Overdone Blog
    Now with 22% more entries!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It took you 8 minutes to post 3.5 lines....
    Maybe you're just a slow typer, right?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well some of the people were online a bit ago, so that is why I thought it was a tad bit suspicious.
    Why?

How did "some of the people were online" go to everyone? O.o
    How did asking questions go to accusations?
    And how did mention that I am suspect of Nana, and little of you, go to me accusing everyone?

Anyway, I get that their names made you react more since they are the last ones you saw so they are the ones you remember the most. But again, I didn't accused anyone of them, and I asked questions to others as well, so I don't understand at all why you wrote that... It's like you read my posts, but then write that they say something completely different then they actually does. To me, at this moment, it seems like you reacted a lot on the fact that I wrote that you mostly just write in here when asked a question.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Darkfire; who did you talk to in post 332?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Munchman View Post
    Assuming you were a townie , would you give away your role? Certainly Not. Especially if it was an important role that would certainly be targeted by the mafia (like being able to cancel actions). I tough that he hinted at being Toadette because he was actually a wolf trying to give away the impression he was a townie.

Its was a weakish hunch , but at that phase it was all i had...
    U; You could hint at your role, but really the Mafia could almost benefit from Toadette. Also there are other slightly more important roles the Mafia would be seeking, such as the Doctor who would more so benefit the townies more than the wolves.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Why?

How did "some of the people were online" go to everyone? O.o
    How did asking questions go to accusations?
    And how did mention that I am suspect of Nana, and little of you, go to me accusing everyone?

Anyway, I get that their names made you react more since they are the last ones you saw so they are the ones you remember the most. But again, I didn't accused anyone of them, and I asked questions to others as well, so I don't understand at all why you wrote that... It's like you read my posts, but then write that they say something completely different then they actually does. To me, at this moment, it seems like you reacted a lot on the fact that I wrote that you mostly just write in here when asked a question.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Darkfire; who did you talk to in post 332?
    I was speaking to Munchman in that post.
    Why are you asking questions if you're not suspicious of them?
    Well let me tell you. You are, otherwise there'd be no reason as to why you asked those questions.
    Call them questions but essentially they are accusations in some form or another.
    Alright, fine then all of the people you mentioned were online a while ago.
    I hope this post clears that I am making reasonable deductions, not rash and stupid ones.
    Well obviously anyone would get defensive, if they got accused. I would want to know why you accused me.
    And now I've come out of "lurking" so I hope this clears the suspicion in this aspect as well.
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 04-21-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

U; People can't be stuck on internet 24/7, y'know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why are you asking questions if you're not suspicious of them?
    Well let me tell you. You are, otherwise there'd be no reason as to why you asked those questions.
    Call them questions but essentially they are accusations in some form or another.
    Because I was curious of some of the things they wrote / or didn't understood their posts?

Please tell me what's so wrong with asking for example Aleyna to explain more why she was suspicious of some people that she mentioned without explaining why she was suspicious of them.

Alright, fine then all of the people you mentioned were online a while ago.
    No they weren't....

xMatt and Munch yes... but not the others.

Well obviously anyone would get defensive, if they got accused. I would want to know why you accused me.
    It was more a observation then a accusation. You see, I have little hard time with people that are not writing so much in the thread - or just when asked something (when they are forced to write). But I'm not alone with that.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    U; People can't be stuck on internet 24/7, y'know.
    Who are you talking to? :3

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because I was curious of some of the things they wrote / or didn't understood their posts?

Please tell me what's so wrong with asking for example Aleyna to explain more why she was suspicious of some people that she mentioned without explaining why she was suspicious of them.

No they weren't....

It was more a observation then a accusation. You see, I have little hard time with people that are not writing so much in the thread - or just when asked something (when they are forced to write). But I'm not alone with that.
    There's a reason as to why you didn't mention the other two when typing. This is why:"@Folter I'm not sure if I have read you explaining it somewhere - but why are you just "popping in" and then leaving? I am sitting and wondering if that is, just as death mentioned before, your way of playing the game (since November are little the same) or if you just are trying to not get so much attention to yourself".
    Are you saying that you're not accusing him here one form or another?
    HahahaxD
    Nice one @SuXrys , saying that "others" when there was only really one other person.
    If we disregard your so called "suspicions" and Matt and Munch....There's only another person that you mentioned and that's Aleyna. (I agree with you on that about Aleyna...)
    So are you saying that 4/5 people that you recognized as suspicious is nothing then?
    So now you're changing your term "suspicious" to "observation"?
    But yes I understand and agree with the latter part of you argument, the one about posting. But then again I have come out of lurking so.....
    Last edited by vrarsenal; 04-21-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Okay, that was a loooooong read. Took me almost an hour.

First thing first. I thought Hakoshi was acting funny in DP1 because he was constantly talking about coins and items, which in turn derailed the actual topic we should have been discussing. Some mingling is fine, but then he also posted various irrelevant posts that seemed to serve no purpose. Judging from his actions early in the game, I thought I should vote for him since he, like I said, reminded me of DenjaX (who was scum) in the Harry Potter game, in which I learned a hard lesson lol.

But hmm, I seem to have missed Hakoshi's lie detector post while I was browsing. Like @RyuTama pointed out to me later, it would be a very bold move for a scum to claim town so early in the game, so I think Hakoshi looks more town to me now. But remember the lie detector was only a 2-shot ability, so maybe he anticipated that Rosalina would save her ability for later more decisive moments?

With that said, I see several of you are demanding an explanation from Munchman for his late vote. I noticed that Munchman wasn't the only one who voted late. Hakoshi and xMatt also tried to vote after the end of DP1. The tie was between Xeiz and Hakoshi, so if Munchman was indeed plotting something, it was very possible that he was trying to help Hakoshi. Hmm.

*back to reading more*

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No they weren't....

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Who are you talking to? :3
    U; I suppose Darkfire?

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Aww... I was hoping for a little more talk in the thread.... I just I can just keep hoping.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ahhh, I just reread the role list and noticed that besides the Wolves who know each other, there are also two inds that know each other as well as two Townies that know each other. I guess Hakoshi is not necessarily scummy anymore. My theory is kinda weak now lol.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's a reason as to why you didn't mention the other two when typing.
    Yes, because you are wrong. You said that everyone that I had asked had recently been online. I said no and said that Munch and xMatt was but not the others and that is because between my post and Aleynas last one and Folters last one is around 6 hours.

6 hours isn't recently....

This is why:"Folter I'm not sure if I have read you explaining it somewhere - but why are you just "popping in" and then leaving? I am sitting and wondering if that is, just as death mentioned before, your way of playing the game (since November are little the same) or if you just are trying to not get so much attention to yourself".
    Are you saying that you're not accusing him here one form or another?
    HahahaxD
    No I'm not. I want him to explain why he is popping in at random times, without writing so much, and then leave again. I want him to explain, if you think that it's a accusation then you misunderstood my post.

Nice one @SuXrys , saying that "others" when there was only really one other person.
    ?

If we disregard your so called "suspicions" and Matt and Munch....There's only another person that you mentioned and that's Aleyna. (I agree with you on that about Aleyna...)
    I mentioned Nana, Folter, Aleyna, Crimson and you awell....

And no I havn't accused Aleyna. I wanted her to explain why she was suspicious about them. I arn't suspecting them so much myself, so want to know what perhaps she has seen that I have missed.

And no I havn't wrote that I am suspicous of Matt or Munch either...

Are you really reading my posts?

Either you are really working hard on trying to make me look guilty by saying that I have been writing things I havn't (still mad over what I wrote before when mentioning that you seems to just have posted in here when asked something?), or you are just misunderstanding what I am writing completely.

So are you saying that 4/5 people that you recognized as suspicious is nothing then?
    So now you're changing your term "suspicious" to "observation"?
    I wrote "it was more of a observation". I didn't wrote that I wasn't suspection you at all, but what I wrote there was more of a observation then a accusation. For example if it was a accusation then I would have wrote "you are a wolf because of bla bla bla" now I just wrote that you didn't seem to write in here besides from when being asked.

So more observation then accusation.

Bro, stop read in things in my posts that isn't there. ಠ__ಠ

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Dark Butterfly
    Interesting.
    Veery Interesting.
    You logged off about 5 minutes and here you are again, when SuXrys addresses you. There was an invisible user between that time phrase, I checked.
    Don't suppose that could have been you?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Man, I have missed so much stuff. I think I should give DP1 a more careful read...

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

There was an invisible user between that time phrase, I checked.
    Meh, I got nothing to hide. That was probably me trying to catch up with all the posts I missed. People who have played with me all know that I'm always invisible, (so are Dark Butterfly and MaruDashi) ;D

Devourer of Realms Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman has a reputation beyond repute Munchman's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You do know that the website saying i am online only really means that i have the site open and my computer connected to the internet...

I have several exams next week , and i have to train every single day , so excuse me for only checking here from time to time...

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Still , don't you think that if i were a wolf id try to pass of as a townie by all means necessary (for example , cryptic hints that i knew only some people would understand , and then those people would explain other people what said hint meant)?

God danmit , multiposting messed up my quoting , and i cant really mention you , so this last part of the post is aimed at Dark Butterfly.
    Last edited by Munchman; 04-21-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: lol spelling
    “The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.” - Chuck Palahniuk

New Blog!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Hmmm.... Munchie has a point, and it's happened before. But I don't think a wolf has role-hinted as a townie in DP1 before.

Oh so much is happening... Gotta think of some good questions quick. But right after this delicious breakfast. ^.^
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Hmmm.... Munchie has a point, and it's happened before. But I don't think a wolf has role-hinted as a townie in DP1 before.

Oh so much is happening... Gotta think of some good questions quick. But right after this delicious breakfast. ^.^
    Well , it is my first game , so i wouldn't know about previous games...

New Blog!
    Make that 22.3735242%!

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'll be back. I supplicate that there be presence of comestibles in my stomach.

(I've been going through this thread for the past 2 hours since I woke up.) :/

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, because you are wrong. You said that everyone that I had asked had recently been online. I said no and said that Munch and xMatt was but not the others and that is because between my post and Aleynas last one and Folters last one is around 6 hours.

6 hours isn't recently....

No I'm not. I want him to explain why he is popping in at random times, without writing so much, and then leave again. I want him to explain, if you think that it's a accusation then you misunderstood my post.

?

I mentioned Nana, Folter, Aleyna, Crimson and you awell....

And no I havn't accused Aleyna. I wanted her to explain why she was suspicious about them. I arn't suspecting them so much myself, so want to know what perhaps she has seen that I have missed.

And no I havn't wrote that I am suspicous of Matt or Munch either...

Are you really reading my posts?

Either you are really working hard on trying to make me look guilty by saying that I have been writing things I havn't (still mad over what I wrote before when mentioning that you seems to just have posted in here when asked something?), or you are just misunderstanding what I am writing completely.

I wrote "it was more of a observation". I didn't wrote that I wasn't suspection you at all, but what I wrote there was more of a observation then a accusation. For example if it was a accusation then I would have wrote "you are a wolf because of bla bla bla" now I just wrote that you didn't seem to write in here besides from when being asked.

So more observation then accusation.

Bro, stop read in things in my posts that isn't there. ಠ__ಠ
    Right, fine everyone that you mentioned except one posted recently. But 6 hours isn't yonks away (plus time is decreased because at the time I made my post)
    Maybe it's the way I look at it, but you said that he may be trying to avoid attention, which is a common trait for a main role. So it kinda looks like you are suspecting him of something.
    The next quote I was referring to, was about the fact Aleyna was the only person that you didn't suspect.
    Like I said "If we disregard you suspicions" so that would be me and Nana. Alright fine you talked about 2 other people. That's still 4/7, which is much more than nothing.
    Yes, that's what I'm trying to explain. That your questions are suspicions some form or another. I agree about Aleyna, that was not a suspecting question at all. But the one I mentioned above and most of the rest....
    Not trying to make you look guilty, I'm trying to prove that I'm right for the objectives of the game that I can then use for my advantage.
    You gave off a scent that you were suspecting me. You wrote "another person who stands out...bla bla"....(before writing why you thought Nana was suspicious)
    I am reading what is there in your posts.

Closed Thread

Thread Information