AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anime unlocked my emotions?

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Anime unlocked my emotions?

I've noticed somthing in the recent months of my life that has struck me as odd; ever seince i started watching anime i have been more in tune with my emotions. Where as before i was pretty immune to feelings. For example, starting this year and just having got back from grizzly youth acadamy i was not easily moved by simple things like freindship, the beauty of nature, and even god. And actuly i never have even when i was little, i geuss you could say i was a naturally cold hearted person. But not in a cruel way, just at how i personaly viewed the world

Months ago when i watched my first anime, Elfen lied, i cried for the first time seince i was little. I was as shocked from this as i was depressed from the ending. And then there was angel beats, naruto, usagi drop, etc etc etc and finaly the big one Clannad. I can now be easily moved to tears when i'm in the pressence of somthing beutifull and/or sad.

To help explain; V for venddeta being my favorite movie of all time, i naturaly found myself rewatching it a month ago. I saw in it this time more meaning to the words and the morals it tries to teach. I shed two a tear at the speach V gave on nation television, and also at the end. I watched the movie 4 time before, and never had i picked up so much emotion as i have now. This is just ONE example.

While i have always throughout my life appreciated good morals, beauty in nature, or just having freinds and family that i know care about me. It has never meant more to me than it has now. Could this be the work of the genious japanese people and there incredibly moving stories that made me more emotional?

I would like to hear from all of you, anything you have to say about this. Is this a naturaly occuring phenomenon? Perhaps a similer experience? Maybe this is somthing that comes with age and wisdom? If anime has changed the way you think about life in any way please share!

Also i verry much appreciate if you took the time to even read a little of that mess of emotional text, haha! I'ts just been weighing on my mind heavily latley so i had to get it out there.

Thanks again everybody! <3 Oak
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anime unlocked my emotions?

I think asides from you getting older and appreciating things a lot more, anime in general usually have storylines that are meant to be profound in people's life, to be able to hit a chord in something that is relatable even if the universe the anime sets is vastly different from our own.

3. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    I think asides from you getting older and appreciating things a lot more, anime in general usually have storylines that are meant to be profound in people's life, to be able to hit a chord in something that is relatable even if the universe the anime sets is vastly different from our own.
    Verry nice point man, I have considered this and it may be a big contributing factor.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Member Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion has a reputation beyond repute Nion's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ramen
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2012 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naruto may not be a favorite to many people, but I'm not naturally a anime person. I'm more of a manga person. But there's something about animation that makes the story more believable, so imagine watching Naruto for the first time and possibly watching a few other Animes here and there before but if you've seen the first ep. of Naruto, you may be able to identify with me when I shed a tear.

I shed a tear because that guy, Naruto, the loner who everyone hated, was me. The guy who didn't have any friends, hated for some unknown reason. Nobody liked him, until he made his first real friend. And for me, that was a very touching moment. It may not directly mirror my life experiences, but it can be a hope, a desire, or a wish come true/fulfillment when watching an anime. Empowerment if you will. That is why I like anime. I'm still pretty wary of people and closed off like a clam, but when I open up you'll see a treasure called true friendship within my hard exterior shell.

6. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Oak, yeah I have noticed the same. Though in the past few years I really havent watched much tv at all, especially series, so getting into anime last year was breaking fresh ground. I havent watched many of the anime you mentioned but I did suffer the same emotions from Elfin Lied, and a few others. I dont know if its getting older or from anime, but I have definitely been more emotional since getting into anime.
    ~ Tristan

8. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Yeah id be a very nonemotional person but Clannad destroyed me so many times.

Still nonemotional irl tho, didn't change that

10. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    SuXrys' Butler Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bullets Tortoise
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 03:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Even though I never cried because of anime before, actually I learn how to understand girls' feeling through romance anime

but the me now, found that anime girls are better than the real life
    this is sickness!!!

Please please, really please~ ?

Flower of My Heart
    deviantART|AF Art thread

12. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes mrpineapple, Explorer Oak, Hakoshi liked this post
    Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's natural. These shows relate so well to people im general and shows that you have to fight on. I've shed tears before, Code Geass for example. I relate to both Suzaku and Lelouch. You want to.change this cold world for the sake of that peraon you love the most while accepting the consequences of your actions, or changing the system with unyeilding conviction and a sense of duty to will atoning for past sins. It's crazy how it's set up and thats why I AM OTAKU.

14. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

naruto actually made me cry

16. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You know what, you're right. I actually don't cry a lot in real life, but I get emotional when I watched sad scenes on anime, and sometimes I cry.

Especially the scene where Ash turned into stone, and Pikachu and the other Pokemons cried. Sad, emotional scene. T^T

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

18. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Imo, this is what anime is all about, and why I enjoy it so much. I too have been more in tune with my emotions since watching anime - but I actually see this as a positive thing; for anime has encouraged me to look deep inside myself as a person and even consider my quality of life. Furthermore, anime has even drawn me to certain genres that I'd normally avoid otherwise. For instance, I'm not particularly a fan of romance as a genre, but with anime I find myself not only appreciating it, but embracing it as much as (if not more than) others. I believe this goes to show just how effective anime is as a medium; in any case, it has surely tested my emotion management far beyond any other form of animation - a feat considering that I have a pretty high emotion threshold to begin with.

Going by what I've seen to date, I'd say that most anime is designed to be purposely emotive. Granted, it did take some time for me to accept the idea of being emotionally "stretched" - but now that I've fully embraced the concept, I find myself wishing for nothing less. So as far as I'm concerned, if an anime has brought me to happiness or amusement, or reduced me to anger or tears (or as good as with the latter), then it has done its job.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 05-16-2012 at 09:40 PM.

20. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Xanfiore, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thank you all for commenting! I am glad to see this is common and that it is regarded as a good thing by most of you.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    You know what, you're right. I actually don't cry a lot in real life, but I get emotional when I watched sad scenes on anime, and sometimes I cry.

Especially the scene where Ash turned into stone, and Pikachu and the other Pokemons cried. Sad, emotional scene. T^T
    With me, I will actuly tear up or get a pain in my chest when i hear about somthing sad happening to another person. Which is extremely not normal for me, i have NEVER fealt others pain like i have latley.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Imo, this is what anime is all about, and why I enjoy it so much. I too have been more in tune with my emotions since watching anime - but I actually see this as a positive thing; for anime has encouraged me to look deep inside myself as a person and even consider my quality of life. Furthermore, anime has even drawn me to certain genres that I'd normally avoid otherwise. For instance, I'm not particularly a fan of romance as a genre, but with anime I find myself not only appreciating it, but embracing it as much as (if not more than) others. I believe this goes to show just how effective anime is as a medium; in any case, it has surely tested my emotion management far beyond any other form of animation - a feat considering that I have a pretty high emotion threshold to begin with.

Going by what I've seen to date, I'd say that most anime is designed to be purposely emotive. Granted, it did take some time for me to accept the idea of being emotionally "stretched" - but now that I've fully embraced the concept, I find myself wishing for nothing less. So as far as I'm concerned, if an anime has brought me to happiness or amusement, or reduced me to anger or tears (or as good as with the latter), then it has done its job.
    I agrea with you totaly man, i do not regard it as a bad thing at all.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hattatori Hanzo View Post
    naruto actually made me cry
    Totaly, it realy makes me think about freindship and how important it actuly is y'know? Somtime i'll think while watching Naruto, "These guys are such good friends. I want my freindships to be just as close." Which latley has actuly made me more close with my buddys.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    It's natural. These shows relate so well to people im general and shows that you have to fight on. I've shed tears before, Code Geass for example. I relate to both Suzaku and Lelouch. You want to.change this cold world for the sake of that peraon you love the most while accepting the consequences of your actions, or changing the system with unyeilding conviction and a sense of duty to will atoning for past sins. It's crazy how it's set up and thats why I AM OTAKU.
    Yes! You have the right idea.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Oak, yeah I have noticed the same. Though in the past few years I really havent watched much tv at all, especially series, so getting into anime last year was breaking fresh ground. I havent watched many of the anime you mentioned but I did suffer the same emotions from Elfin Lied, and a few others. I dont know if its getting older or from anime, but I have definitely been more emotional since getting into anime.
    Yeh man i never watch tv, when i do they never get me interested or emotionaly involved. Also very few movies can have the same effect as anime.

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
    this is sickness!!!
    lol get over it kid
    Last edited by darksky967; 05-17-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenberg View Post
    Even though I never cried because of anime before, actually I learn how to understand girls' feeling through romance anime

this is sickness!!!
    Most "romance" anime are meant to be entertaining to male Otaku types, not to be realistic. I have some concerns regarding the "understanding" guys achieve watching too many of those.

That might not be the case for some Josei and some Shojo, but those are relatively rare.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-17-2012 at 11:33 AM.

24. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    SuXrys' Butler Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg has a reputation beyond repute Rozenberg's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Bullets Tortoise
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 03:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Most "romance" anime are meant to be entertaining to male Otaku types, not to be realistic. I have some concerns regarding the "understanding" guys achieve watching too many of those.

That might not be the case for some Josei and some Shojo, but those are relatively rare.
    well, I did watch too many of those
    let's see, back in middle school I spent all day from morning to morning watching several romance anime

when I had my first GF, it was proven useful
    the way to treat girls, but of course I took some considering in reality

nah, everything is possible xD

Please please, really please~ ?

Flower of My Heart
    deviantART|AF Art thread

26. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DerGerman View Post
    The picture of holo in your sig, it gave me a pain in my chest. Thats the kind of sh*t i'm talking about, it is because i love the anime spice & wolf so much that i connect to the characters and get so involved almost like i am actuly there. Then i feal there pain and there happiness, it's the weirdest feeling ever.

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Anime is just something some people grew up with. Dbz, Gundam, Pokemon, Digimon, etc. It is only natural for people like me to like Anime forever.

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

30. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Kunai Shuriken Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mastermind676 PSN ID: Blade_Runner95

I wholeheartedly agree with you, anime does indeed unlock emotions. Even those you want to remain hidden.

Recently and for a considerable number of years, I have been in quite a depressing situation, which has only caused pain and sadness for myself. The effects of said situation are physical, and will most likely stay with me for the rest of my life.

Anime has unlocked my emotions, in that it has helped me not only rethink my emotions, but also view them from another perspective. I may have a generally negative outlook on life, but through anime, I can see the brighter aspects of society, and in extension, life. In other words, its not all darkness and emotional pain. There are opportunities waiting to be experienced, always.

Thank you very much for your post, much appreciated.

32. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Arrisu, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    The picture of holo in your sig, it gave me a pain in my chest. Thats the kind of sh*t i'm talking about, it is because i love the anime spice & wolf so much that i connect to the characters and get so involved almost like i am actuly there. Then i feal there pain and there happiness, it's the weirdest feeling ever.
    I'm quite the insensitive bastard, but i do somewhat know what you mean. My insensitivity has slightly decreased since i started getting into anime.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

34. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For anime to unlock your emotions?

I'll admit I did cried in some anime....

Like Nagisa's Death.....or Going Merry's death

I barely cried but I obviously cried before that...*cough* Titanic? *cough*

36. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    For anime to unlock your emotions?

I'll admit I did cried in some anime....

Like Nagisa's Death.....or Going Merry's death

I barely cried but I obviously cried before that...*cough* Titanic? *cough*
    I must admit that it can make a man cry a little when you see someone who doesn't deserve death, but die anyways, especially when that person dies for someone else to live.

Another thing that gets me in anime is when a girl or woman dies. Just bugs me to no end.
    Last edited by Sir Yorick of Vincent; 05-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

38. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

youre all gay gay gay.
    jk i almost kinda cried or did cry ( i dont remember) at the end of samurai champloo. they just split up after all that adventuring wtPH. its kinda like a please dont end sadness.
    maybe hibanei renmei was sad to me . i dont remember that anime too well though..

Closed Thread

Thread Information