AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Explorer Oaks house of dongos, stoned oaks and stuff

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Explorer Oaks house of dongos, stoned oaks and stuff

A big thanks to princess cupcake for showing me how to do this!

I hope you guys like them all, feedback encouraged.

This is concept art for characer in a book i'm writing.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0079.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	61159
    I drew this in class on friday, please don't get pissed, haha!

Name:	IMG_0086.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	61160
    This is my verry own big dongo family! i drew this in class a week ago but didn't know how to post it with an ipod.

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	61161
    I drew this on the whiteboard in my class, people where like "thats sick but who is AF?" ;D

Name:	IMG_0084.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	61162
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 04-28-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Explorer Oaks house of dongos, stoned oaks and stuff

The first picture looks stiff. I'm guessing that you don't draw hands very well. I suck pretty bad at drawing hands too, never really perfected my drawing skills anyway. Also, the cloth is too 'clean', no folds here and there. His action is stiff. His face looks stern and I think one cheek looks puffy than the other. The hand looks small for his body. But overall, it's a nice try, I want to see your improvement because your drawing is not bad.

For the other three pictures, I have to say they're cute and unique. It has a style that only you can draw. I especially like the Dango Family; simple yet nice. Keep them up!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

3. Thanks Explorer Oak thanked for this post
    Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Re: Explorer Oaks house of dongos, stoned oaks and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    The first picture looks stiff. I'm guessing that you don't draw hands very well. I suck pretty bad at drawing hands too, never really perfected my drawing skills anyway. Also, the cloth is too 'clean', no folds here and there. His action is stiff. His face looks stern and I think one cheek looks puffy than the other. The hand looks small for his body. But overall, it's a nice try, I want to see your improvement because your drawing is not bad.

For the other three pictures, I have to say they're cute and unique. It has a style that only you can draw. I especially like the Dango Family; simple yet nice. Keep them up!
    Thanks yo! You're right about the first picture, i'm not shure how to to clothes folds, hands and pretty much everything else. Haha, that was the first one have drawn and i hope to learn more and get better! And yea i realy do love my dongo family! ^.^ Thanks again for the feedback yo.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

5. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information