AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arrow Re: Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

With people, who I called friends-no. I got disappointed by them, but mostly I thing because we stopped being friends.
    In relationship - yes. Once I've been dating a guy, after half a year he said he can't be with me. I'm too fast, to impulsive ant to energetic for him. He left. After another half a year he contacted me and said, he never forgotten me. I forgave him and we were together once more. Then after half a year he had his senior year exams, said I give him too mutch stress and asked for a pause in relationship. Then we became colder for a summer, he went to university, some parties to meet with new fellow classmates.. And one day I ask "so, you wanna hang out?" and he said "I can't. I'm not single". He just... Find other girl and didn't even had guts to confess
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore has a reputation beyond repute Xanfiore's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cleaning Spray Photoshop Watermelon
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Have you ever been betrayed/backstabbed?

Yes. Many times. I'm too naive, I guess :'3

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Many times...
    -TWM-

Junior Member Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s has a brilliant future Styl3s's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 05:26 PM
    Threads

About 4 years ago a "friend" of mine wanted me to go play poker with him at another friends house which wasn't unusual since we played poker twice a week well i rode with his friend since we were going across town and i wanted to drink a few beers so we get back at around 11:30 and everything in my car was stolen, my "friend" left his door open so his friend could steal my stereo, subs, amp, cds etc. He tried to deny for weeks and finally got the truth out of him, i forgave him and parted ways.

It was horrible to have a close "friend" who you have been friends with for 15 years just stab you in the back like that but i have no place for hatred in my heart so forgave him and parted ways, haven't seen him since.

Other than that i can't think of any real backstabbing, i try to keep only humble and loving people in my life, i guess choosing to hang out with a pot head who went down the path of pill abuse was on me, the guy has stolen from other people before and i should of seen it coming but didn't and it sucked and i wasn't even mad at the fact my stuff was stolen, i was more mad that he lied to me and instead of asking me for money he just steals for me, i have no problem giving money to people who need it.
    Last edited by Styl3s; 04-11-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

i saved all the money i ever recieved until 18 and then started to treat my friends with some activities that costed money as i felt bad that they had no money.. which i found out was a lie... had females publically humililiate me every day at school to the point where i had to eat lunch alone in the locked bathrooms on a few occasions normally i ate outside and had picknicks bymyself... people lied too me all the time to get information out of me, my so called friends were really con artists when i started doing drugs... luckily i was also a spy and was able to keep an even playing field but in a different way... i heard what was being said about me after hanging out with people in the know... but then these people turned on me and they were prolly lying... uh i never hurt people my insults are patriatism like giving someone an abundance of compliments and then having my people visit them and well see how well they live up to it whilst downgrading myself to a certain extent...

is that bad???

i am not grandious... uh being at a mental hospital for a months on end and then returning to school was the worst...it was like everyone treated me as a xenophobe, whats worse is the hospital was like a prison and i was sent there due to rumors a the people there were awefully corrupt...

currently there is a woman who has ignored me after she confessed her love towards me. but i don't even know what love is so that was weird... and then whenever i call her like once a week for the past three months she never answers, yet i have had the strongest feelings in regards to us being significant others and it hurts, luckily i have good memories with her and i know to give her space i have never seen this person irl it was longdistance... i've had way too many longdistence relationships... and somehow i kept my first cell phone and in about 5000 days gained 300 numbers so 50/3 or about a new number every 17days... yet people go years without talking to me only to call me and ask for something because i used to be the man who had everything, yet now i have no money in the bank just a lot of sentimental items... ummm i haven't driven my truck for a year now ever since the police officers bashed in my teethe on a very hard to deal with night that i don't feel like talking about...

Ooooh
    One two three how do rumors get started,
    started by the jealous people
    And they get mess in something they had
    and somebody else is holding

Tell me that temptation is very hard to resist
    These wicked women who they just persist
    Maybe you think it's cute but girl I'm not impressed,
    I tell you one time only
    With my business, please don't mess

*Look at all these rumors surrounding me everyday
    I just need some time, some time to get away from
    From all these rumors I can't take it no more
    My best friend said what I'd never meet a girl next door

The one about Jeanna some say she's much too loose
    That came straight from a guy who claims to tasted her juice
    And did you hear the one about Michael some say he must be gay
    I try to argue but they said if he was straight
    he wouldn't move that way
    Did you hear that one about Susan some say she's just a tease
    and a camera saw she's 6 feet tall, she'll knock you to your knees

*Repeat

I can't go no place without somebody, point a finger
    I can't show my face cause when it comes to rumors
    I'm the ringer it seems rumors I just can't get away
    That little rumors from surrounding justice day
    I write my conjustice man I tell him to pass a wheel
    so the next one somebody starting rumors shoot to kill

*Repeat

What do you mean you didn't say it, who say it who say it
    You are laying
    I know you say it, how I know cause you talk too much

What's mine is mine and get no time to rumors in my life I'm a man
    who thinks not a man who drinks so please let me live my life

Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

all of this stuff u guys talking about is called tsismis in my own language, and yea i've been betrayed and backstab b4, i'm not lucky guy but i learn my lesson that i should stay away from those kind of people..btw for those young bucks out there who didn't got betrayed or backstab like me, heres a thing, not all of your friends are true friends so you should watch out for their actions , stay away from them when they are about to do something bad that, and that how i roll in HS! be safe and be aware from your surroundings
    BLADE OR DIE!

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

It happens. I know it happened in high school, but dont really remember, not sure you can get thru high school without it happening. Granted, sometimes you dont know it happened.

My story, you have to remember, my other hobby is SCA, basically a medieval reenactment organization. So we have kings, knights and such, so just remember that, while I tell.

For me it was a couple of guys that, I guess you could call us friends, sort of, but in the other hobby I do, we were squire brothers, which well to me, meant we were brothers.

They made a habit of backstabbing me. It got to the point, where I told my knight, if he didnt talk to em, I would, and he wouldnt like the result. One instance was I was back at camp helping cook dinner, and they were at court telling people I was slacking around and not helping my knight, who was king at the time. Luckily 2 Dukes, who knew what I was doing overheard them, and basically called them out on it. They also would make habits of anyone I was dating, they would try and tell them skeletons in my closet to make them leave me. Joke was on them, I have always made a habit, of letting any woman I am dating know every skeleton I have. Would rather her hear it from me, than someone trying to gain something. So I enjoyed hearing about the looks on their faces when they would laugh in their face about it, and mention that I told them they might try it.

To be honest, backstab me, I can usually brush it off and ignore it. Backstab my friends, and well I tend to take things a bit more seriously.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm either too lucky or haven't gone sociable enough 'cause none of them happened to me (in significative ways) yet - since it's almost certian that at some point of my life it happens, humans are fallible and therefore that kind of things always tends to happen, unfortunately
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-12-2012 at 06:15 AM.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

9. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

Who hasn't been in some way? But I have had one betrayal that stands out as one of the worst things to happen in my whole life. (Storytime!)

My whole life my mother was my best friend. I told her everything, I never lied, and I thought she did the same thing. I was just as content doing things with her as I was any of my other friends most of the time. Most other parents who saw our relationship were jealous of how close we were. I had 15 years of this. Suddenly my dad (my parents have been separated my whole life) starts to tell me that she has a problem with prescription narcotics. Obviously I don't believe him. Then my mom gets arrested twice and fired from her job for it. I start talking to people and come to find out she's not only been addicted to pain pills and, well, any kind of pill that messes with you like that (and had been my whole life), but has also been lying to me almost constantly and has even stolen from me. Suddenly her klutziness in ways that didn't even seem possible, car wrecks, numerous surgeries, the one time she passed out and I couldn't wake her up, and who knows how many serious injuries made sense, too. She had done them on purpose to get pills. That was at least two and a half years ago. We've made up to a point since she's gotten clean, but I still don't have my mother. She remains a friend and nothing else. To be totally honest I've never fully forgiven her, either. A 15-year-long betrayal isn't something you can get over in a few short years when you didn't even have contact with the person for 90% of the time after it was revealed.

11. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiLovett View Post
    Who hasn't been in some way? But I have had one betrayal that stands out as one of the worst things to happen in my whole life. (Storytime!)

My whole life my mother was my best friend. I told her everything, I never lied, and I thought she did the same thing. I was just as content doing things with her as I was any of my other friends most of the time. Most other parents who saw our relationship were jealous of how close we were. I had 15 years of this. Suddenly my dad (my parents have been separated my whole life) starts to tell me that she has a problem with prescription narcotics. Obviously I don't believe him. Then my mom gets arrested twice and fired from her job for it. I start talking to people and come to find out she's not only been addicted to pain pills and, well, any kind of pill that messes with you like that (and had been my whole life), but has also been lying to me almost constantly and has even stolen from me. Suddenly her klutziness in ways that didn't even seem possible, car wrecks, numerous surgeries, the one time she passed out and I couldn't wake her up, and who knows how many serious injuries made sense, too. She had done them on purpose to get pills. That was at least two and a half years ago. We've made up to a point since she's gotten clean, but I still don't have my mother. She remains a friend and nothing else. To be totally honest I've never fully forgiven her, either. A 15-year-long betrayal isn't something you can get over in a few short years when you didn't even have contact with the person for 90% of the time after it was revealed.
    Omg, that really seems a story taken out from films, I'm really sorry for you, that should have been really painful
    I am 19 but even if I was 30 I'm sure it would be very bad if the same happened with my mother, so can't even imagine how hard it should have been for a 15 to endure and get over that.
    Trusting someone that much and suddenly find out all those lies and almost discovering a new person inside your mother certainly shattered your trust on her and when trust is lost relationships are seriously affected, so I perfectly understand that you consider that you still don't have a mother and that instead she's just a friend.
    I can't really say much but to say that you should be a very strong girl and to wish that nothing close to it ever happens to you, and thanks for sharing!

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well i used to sell cookie cakes in school and give the leftovers away then one day everyone is accusing me of selling drugs and on my way home a gang member leaped out from behind me and beat my head into the ground because he was jelous... then jokingly told him i would front him the rest of my cookies when barely concious and we had a conversation he gave me some medicine and rapped my wounds up while i healed and that's how i got involved in a gang... but i never wanted to make it an affiliation other than the free food and their women who liked to dance with me at the undgerground club lol

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Too many times, by my own family. My older siblings could teach extensive classes on manipulation. Most of it was silly teen drama, but it was more or less just the vindictiveness of what they did.

Even now, I still wouldn't trust any of them with anything important. My little brother, yeah, but not them. You tell them a secret, don't matter who you are, even CNN will know it the next day.

On a lighter note, I've never been backstabbed by any friends.

And now for a story, nothing too serious, but it should shed some light on them.

Now, my sister was, to put it gently, someone who enjoyed the company of the football team very much. So, a couple of cheerleaders were getting all worked over who was making their way through the team (probably jealousy, but I didn't know or care. Still don't), which always sparked a couple of catfights every now and then. So anyway, my sister tells me one day that it's her.

Naturally, I'm not too surprised. After all, she is known for her two-timing tendencies. More or less, I couldn't care less. I was thinking "OK, what am I supposed to do about this?"

So, on I went with my life for nearly a week or so, when all of the sudden, during class, the principal calls me to her office. Well, seeing as how I didn't rabidly attack anyone in the last hour yet, I thought this was strange.

It turns out that she had made it public that "I" was the one blazing her way through the football team. Apparently, she must've blackmailed the team, too, because they were acting all shamed every time they saw me. The principal didn't believe me when I told her (big surprise), but I could deal with it.

Of course, my parents get wind of this, and I have to listen to a 2 hour lecture by my father about the dangers of teen sex and all that. And at the end he decids to ground me so I can't "do" things with anyone else. In his mind, I "couldn't be trusted" anymore. I was seriously mad.

So I figure I'll give it a week or two to blow over. It wasn't easy becausy of sex-starved, psychotic cheerleaders, though. After managing to stay low down in the radar, I come home one day to find my dad yet again yelling at me. Apparently, this time I had sneaked out of my room to attend a party (which, to my father, was a federal offense in itself) that my sister had been bragging about all day and night.

And of course, she just had to do the oompa-loompa with yet another guy. He wasn't important, but she got caught by one of his friends. And of course, see we look pretty similar, (and because of paranoia) he thought it was me.

Needless to say, high school was not fun. My parents never did find out the truth, although they laugh at it now. Yes, my sister's devil outfit really does fit her to a T. /tween drama
    Last edited by nanashipiero; 07-12-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Including story for extra drama.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

umm i was dating a mong girl and forsome reason i didn't have the guts to break up with her after she demanded i stick my d in her a. we were dating for about 6months and i was faithful even though she was fat... anyways one day i am hanging out with the drama chicks who were way cooler and they were telling me that the anime club which my gf at the time was going to fight me... needless to say the drama kids which i showed the best anime too as i hated my gf's anime got the school talking... then my gf at the time said she grozit on my dick when i didn't even get it close and i n3ver once had unprotected sex... the next day a member of the anime club punched me in the head as the drama department watched. my visionwas pitch black luckily the week prior we learned to walk around the school blindfolded so i entered the cafeteria bleeding cause it happened oh passing period and at my school there was aclosed door policy with no windows to see into the hallways anyways they spread a rumor about me and that night i raped my gf or rather pulled her hair really hard while we were having rough sex... the next day she said she was moving to cambodia and told me she would wait for me one last time outside expecting me to propose... terns out she did move and had a child but itwasn't mine.... and i haven't talked to her for years...

funny one

after being in a long distance relationship for a year i visited my gf on my birthday and wanted to have sex and she said we would have to be married first, then when i went to kiss her she slapped my cheek silly i wonder who put her up to that...

so after ^ i wanted a friend with bennifit so i invited a bunch of friends over and we had a concert... i asked like a 7/10 to be my fwbs. she was like yeah. so i have sex with her once after taking her to an amusment park... the next day i didn't have a condom and she was begging for me to have sex with her hardcore... i stood my ground though and we just kept making out... the next day she said were not a couple anymore and we never were to begin with.. but that was the way i lost my virginity to her some avg chick less than a week after my long distance gf didn't want to have sex on my birthday....

now that band hates me

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

My family stabbed me and my parents in the back, in a colossal way. My aunt spread rumors about us to the rest of the family, and ever since then I've pretty much disregarded her as "family". It takes more than blood to be family, and I had to find that out the hard way. As for what she talked about, that was like stabbing me in the back repeatedly, but it's not really something I can get into. I just couldn't, and can't, believe that she did that. I mean, who does that? You don't sell out people you've known all your life. I don't care who it is.
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf View Post
    My family stabbed me and my parents in the back, in a colossal way. My aunt spread rumors about us to the rest of the family, and ever since then I've pretty much disregarded her as "family". It takes more than blood to be family, and I had to find that out the hard way. As for what she talked about, that was like stabbing me in the back repeatedly, but it's not really something I can get into. I just couldn't, and can't, believe that she did that. I mean, who does that? You don't sell out people you've known all your life. I don't care who it is.
    People can really disappoint us, right?

That really is sad, selling out people and spreading rumors, plus being family!
    As you very well said it takes more than blood to be family, unfortunately you had to happen to understand that in tough circunstances
    I hope everything goes for the best with you from now on^^
    And if possible that you can reconciliate with your aunt someday

The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    People can really disappoint us, right?

That really is sad, selling out people and spreading rumors, plus being family!
    As you very well said it takes more than blood to be family, unfortunately you had to happen to understand that in tough circunstances
    I hope everything goes for the best with you from now on^^
    And if possible that you can reconciliate with your aunt someday
    To say the least.
    Reconciliation isn't likely to happen though. It's not in the cards as far as I'm concerned, not even in the deck. I've never had someone hurt me like that before, and it's just flat-out inexcusable.
    Thanks for hoping though
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Wolf View Post
    To say the least.
    Reconciliation isn't likely to happen though. It's not in the cards as far as I'm concerned, not even in the deck. I've never had someone hurt me like that before, and it's just flat-out inexcusable.
    Thanks for hoping though
    You're welcome
    I can't imagine how that'd hurt me... things like that shouldn't happen inside family, in which you are supposed to trust, shame it happened with you, but well, at least you got to truly know your aunt (guess that's better than being fooled the whole time) :S

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

YES! People confuse me and sometimes tend to use me and I don't notice. I always try to make people happy. Sometimes for the wrong reasons as they tempt me to do those things. Then I know what I did was a little wrong and fell betrayed that they only wanted me for that one thing!

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

*still
    Last edited by Chi The Sweet; 07-18-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

Senior Member GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100 has a reputation beyond repute GaHoolianGirl100's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 12:29 AM
    That grey spot in between sanity and insanity
    Threads

The biggest was.many,many years ago,You may think me petty,for remebering this,but this has shaped how my life has gone from then,and all my opnions on friendships and relationships.I was in first grade.I was best friends with two girls,Sarah and Olivia.Olivia was delicate and sweet as a peach,who wanted everyone happy.Sarah was wild and adventerous.Sarah was slowly beginning the change from BFF to worst enemy.Every recess we would sit in the sandbox.Suddenly,Sarah began insulting me,saying "Susie smells,Susie is ugly." This would cause Olivia to cry,and for me to hide behind the tree in the courtyard and cry.Before this started,I told her an important secret,which was a mistake.I told her I had a crush on this boy,Ryan.I was planning to tell him on my B-day,which happens to be Valentines day.I had most of the girls to back me up,and I began to tell him.But he stopped me."I know you like me,and I don't like you back." I was dumbstruck.With a smirk I so fondly remember,Sarah piped up "I told him!"I hated her compltetely and totally after that day.

After that I had never even though about boys or best friends.Sure,I had people who would say they were my best friends,but no one truly was.Things are starting to change now,though,actually because of anime.

After that,I have had little instances of betryal.Like,people who were nice to me,and wanted to be all buddy-buddy wity me would make fun of my friends.As you would expect,they were dropped like.rocks.

Also,I could hear people dare people to ask me out,and then they would.I would always give them a deadpan NO.Like anyone would ever really like me...

After all this,trusting people has never really been my thing.
    Last edited by GaHoolianGirl100; 07-14-2012 at 12:25 AM.
    I wen poof for awhile, huh? Sorry, I guess I just kinda...dropped off. School started.

When now I'm back, have more anime under my belt, and am ready to join you all again.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GaHoolianGirl100 View Post
    The biggest was.many,many years ago,You may think me petty,for remebering this,but this has shaped how my life has gone from then,and all my opnions on friendships and relationships.I was in first grade.I was best friends with two girls,Sarah and Olivia.Olivia was delicate and sweet as a peach,who wanted everyone happy.Sarah was wild and adventerous.Sarah was slowly beginning the change from BFF to worst enemy.Every recess we would sit in the sandbox.Suddenly,Sarah began insulting me,saying "Susie smells,Susie is ugly." This would cause Olivia to cry,and for me to hide behind the tree in the courtyard and cry.Before this started,I told her an important secret,which was a mistake.I told her I had a crush on this boy,Ryan.I was planning to tell him on my B-day,which happens to be Valentines day.I had most of the girls to back me up,and I began to tell him.But he stopped me."I know you like me,and I don't like you back." I was dumbstruck.With a smirk I so fondly remember,Sarah piped up "I told him!"I hated her compltetely and totally after that day.

After that I had never even though about boys or best friends.Sure,I had people who would say they were my best friends,but no one truly was.Things are starting to change now,though,actually because of anime.

After that,I have had little instances of betryal.Like,people who were nice to me,and wanted to be all buddy-buddy wity me would make fun of my friends.As you would expect,they were dropped like.rocks.

Also,I could hear people dare people to ask me out,and then they would.I would always give them a deadpan NO.Like anyone would ever really like me...

After all this,trusting people has never really been my thing.

There is always someone that trully likes us

People can be really mean to eachother, which really is sad, and thefore it's perfectly understandable that you are now a bit ceptical towards people, trust someone is really a big thing and unfortunatelly many people don't deserve our.

I also got disappointed with some friends back on highschool that just put me aside of their group 'cause I wasn't crazy about parties and stuff like they were.

Anyways, I don't know how old you are but you'll definetely meet awesome true/honest people, hold on to that!

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, mostly cause I don't stand up for myself well enough.

Happened just last night, and I feel like punching my friend in the face for doing so.

25. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I tend not to put myself into positions where I get betrayed. ... or maybe I do, but am too socially oblivious to notice?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not that I know of. I mean I may have told someone a little secret and they blabbed but that was my own fault. Its happened several times with different people. I felt angry and embarassed to have my secrets put out there but now I basically live like an open book. Whoever doesnt like it can get the hell out of my life. When secrets are revealed, its somehow liberating. Only sometimes though, and its depends on how BIG the secret is. Mines were small and only involved myself and my interests. Nothing too dramatic so its whatevez.

I hope I never get full-on backstabbed or anything like that, nor do I wish to do the same to someone else.

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is very few people in the world who i have utmost trust in.

Yes, i have been backstabbed. But never by these few people who i trust with all my heart. Always by people who i saw it kinda coming from already anyway. Hence i never trusted them enough for them to be able to break my heart or do a major damage on anything.
    Maybe thats wrong, but i prefere it that way. Do not let people i feel i cant trust 110% too near. Even though it have really hurt sometimes to have been backstabbed, it have not been a disaster and i always get over it.
    It would be disaster though if one of these few people who i trust wth all my heart would do something like that... I would say there is 10 people in world who i trust like nothing else. Most of them related to me, some not.

Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

Relationships I am usually ridiculously unlucky with
    my first ever serious relationship lasted 2 years, he was a "great" guy for the first six months... after that he became physically and mentally abusive, I remember waking up one morning too and he was on the phone to some other girl...talking dirty... while he was still in the same bed as me... I remember pretending I was still asleep I was so embarrassed, seriously convinced myself I was nowhere near good enough for him... went on for so long... he then slept with his brothers girlfriend (who happened to be one of my "best" friends at the time) I eventually just cut ties, had a lot of problems with him after that, he wouldn't leave me alone, ended up getting a restraining order.. he broke into my house... beat up my epileptic brother.... the list could go on!, I have had problems trusting anyone ever since, I would rather be unhappy and alone, than utterly miserable and stuck with someone who wants to ruin my life!

The first relationship I got in after that, was going good, was slowly building up my trust... then found out he was still with his ex of five years.... I've just given up on that aspect of life right now !!

Closed Thread

Thread Information