Leon stared at the boy. His abilities were otherworldly, Joseph had no idea the jewel in his ranks. Leon's blue hair spike quickly as the boy's hands covered his wounds. Magical electrity sparked across the light. The glow increased drastically before Leon stepped back. His hair dimly shined white, it's holy light grasping to identify with it's original. Leon opened his white eyes and exhaled. "Medical Magic and Electricty can act as sisters. With this." He lifted his hand before balling it tightly. A gust of wind blow heavily against the ground. Leon took a deep breath before opening his palms. "Raiton: Kirakiri Seishou no Kawasaki." That light that once illumimated his body spread quickly and extended into the air. It struck quite a few members on both sides, that holy healing light covered them in an instant healing minor wounds on the barely injured and returning the heavily wounded to perfection.

"We should work together. A senseless war is pointless to begin with." Sweat now dripped from his body as a sudden strike of dispair and pain overtook his being. He dropped to his knees before his hair flapped over his forehead, covering his eyes. His mouth turned up into a smile.

"I can only imagine your fate boy. Apologies for my rudeness. I am Leon Flinch. You have gained my respect today." A second pulsation of agony rocked his body and he slide down to the floor. He coughed twice as small specs of blood littered the ground.