AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Untitled

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Untitled

The world spun around Anselem as he was hefted up. The person carrying him spoke but it seemed so distant to Anselem that he could not make out a word, he merely groaned painfully. The world began to slowly get darker and darker until consciousness left Anselem completely.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel
    OOC: Let's welcome the two new members to Team Alexander. Welcome them with open arms people, you never know when I might be watching all of you. -_-

IC:
    Alexander walked past Rankio and went into Jace's hospital room. In there he saw the boy laying there and someone at the edge of his bed. Alexander knew they did not really notice him yet that is until he cleared his throat.

"Lumina. Sorry if I have interrupted anything. How is the boy?" He looked as the green eyes focused on him, his hand heated just in case he had to destroy to be safe.

"Has he awaken yet? I see his pet is still around and moving so I must assume he is as well." Alexander walked over his hand still partially heated and he set his hand on the boys head. The puppet made no move, and Alexander did the same. He gently took his hand off and looked back at Lumina.

"I was just checking on him. He and I have some things to discuss later on. Right now I have other matters to attend to. Please go to the common grounds area in about thirty minutes. I will be making an announcement."
    With that Alexander moved away from Jace and made a swift exit slamming the door rather hard with a loud bang.

Alexander then walked back and approached Rakio.
    "It's about time we talked." He said very seriously he said as he walked into his office and sat down in his normal chair, the room was heated yet the room it'self seemed to be rather chill.

"Please close the door and take a seat, we have about thirty minutes before I make an announcement."

For now, talk amongst yourselves, get to know each other a little bit more, and wait until my next post before leaving the base again.
    Jace can wake up whenever he's ready to, just to let you know.
    So heal up, eat up, chat, rest, do whatever you need to do because the battles only get harder.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    @Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554

OOC: Welcome the newest member and I need you guys posting more!

IC: As Joseph made his way back to the base he turned around and took Anselem from whomever was carrying him, Joseph needed to take some weight on his shoulders.

"As soon as we return were going to need some medics."
    Joseph then made his way in the door way and lay Anselem down on a hospital bed where medics took care to whomever needed it as soon as possible. Jospeh went to his office microphone and blasted an announcement throughout the base.

"I have an announcement to make in about 30 minutes to an hour, Please be lined up with your Organizations Groups along with your commanders. That is all. Please proceed with normal daily routine."

Joseph laid back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling for a bit.

Again, same as above, eat, rest up, medics will heal you a bit faster than most, try to heal up, talk to some members, train until my next post.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jace stirred within the bed. He clentched at the edges of his bed covers as he tried desperately not to wake. It was like any other morning except a part of him knew it wasn't morning. Little murmers escaped his lips. Words.
    Mom. Dad.
    He wanted so bad to see them. To hear from them again. If just for a short amount of time. Just once more. He wanted no place in this battle...
    "Sheets in battle?" He wondered. His thoughts, still groggy, began to put two and two together. It took a long time and through it all he kept turning. As he did he got colder. As he got colder he turned again. It was a bad cycle to get stuck in.
    "Did I survive? Labyrinth?" He felt the feedback and a part of him relaxed. He reached his hand out to pet Labyrinth. However his hand touched something else instead. He felt the touch of someone's arm. On instinct he drew his arm back in under the covers. Then he began to slowly open his eyes, finding one of them was covered. Still part asleep he muttered,
    "Who's there?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko followed closely behind Alexander toward his office. The very aura Alexander resonanted was of severing heat, Raiko couldn't help but smirk deep within his core. He hated flames that, though powerful, seemed so loose.

Stepping into Alexander's office Raiko was offered a seat. He quietly declined it and leaned back against the closed door, using his right foot as a brace against the door.

"So what was it you needed me for Alexander?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lumina watched jace tossing and turning as Alexander examined him. ''You don't know? Jace here can keep labrinth up and running even unconciously. So he's alive. Just not... perceptive.'' She heard his moan and looked over, worried, only to see him hide under the covers. As alexander walked out, she moved over to Jace. Creating a warm, glow light, she helped him out of the covers. ''Its ok. Its me, your safe. Don't worry.'' She gave him a check over, checking for injuries. Finding none that ahnd't been healed, she slowly wraped her arms around him. ''You miss your parents don't you Jace. I miss mine too. Well, My mom. I never met Dad. not sure if i want too. But Mom's gone.'' She smiled, happy to do something to help Jace out. ''It'll all be ok. You'll see.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

As he returned to the base Zachary was deep in thought about the battle. He headed straight to the training room. He needed to train, had he been stronger the fight could have ended much sooner. As he entered the training room he grabbed a can of soda and placed it at the end of the room and stood ten feet away, that was the maximum distance he could be from a shadow so small. He took three steps back and concentrated on the can's shadow, trying to connect to it and control it.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: For some reason I swore Kai and Katsumi were part of Alexander's group. @.@; sorry @Esiphas . Fixed the post.

After resting for a few hours, Krys heard her stomach rumble. She still hadn't eaten since breakfast. Hunger driving her, she made her way through the lengthy corridors toward the cafeteria. While she'd been in the infirmary, she'd gotten her shoulder patched, dressed, and they'd given her a bulky sling to help her refrain from moving it too much. Although she was still missing a large chunk, the bone had mended itself and the tissue was putting itself back together, the joys of strength and regeneration. It was a slow, uncomfortable process, but she'd have movement of her left arm in another 24 hours.

As she entered the cafeteria, Krys saw that no one was there and smiled to herself. She went to one of the tables and sat down, alone, and began eating her meal in silence. She relished these moments of alone, these times when she could sit and contemplate her personal failures in battle. Krys slowly turned the battle over in her head for a moment, thinking of Raiko's words. Her weakness was her lack of knowledge. She didn't know what healers were capable of. She'd always thought they'd hung back in the ranks and healed the others. She hadn't anticipated that a healers powers could be used for more than that in combat. So she'd been surprised and she'd gotten wounded.

She finished her meal quickly and sat there for a moment, still thinking about the battle, burning the healer's face into her memory. She could've killed him if it hadn't been for that lightning guy.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-20-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"Miss Lux?" Jace could hear her but he was still waking up. He huddled the sheets around himself as he sat up. He was still feeling the chill within the room, and sitting up too fast made his head spin slightly. Slowly his senses started to return to normal. Labyrinth made no notion of having noticed Jace wake up but somehow it seemed more on edge. Jace, now seeing clear, reached over and stroked the closest one on the head.
    "Look at you." He thought, "Your all broken and everywhere. I will fix you up soon." He closed his eyes, letting his thoughts drift towards the machine. He then looked over to miss Lux.
    "What? What happened?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Ummm... @pleasant_disorder You do realise that Kai is part of Josephs group right? Not Alexanders.

ic- Lumina hugged jace tighter. ''Don't worry... Its all ok. We failed in our mission, and although we were going to get punished, Alexander got talked out of lashes. We just handle some chores now. I'll handle yours for you, if you like. I know your not exactly a physical person.'' She realeased him, and upped the warmth of her light. ''Just call me Lumina though, Jace. Or Lux, if you preffer.''

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Esiphas , @Valkarma , @Galactic Pretty Boy , @Red&Stiletto , @pleasant_disorder
    @RainbowRabies , @Faux Angel

Alexander stared at Rakio with solid eyes the heat in the room intensified. Alexander opened his mouth to speak.
    "You have a strong spirit." Is all he said at first before standing up. "I want to train you myself in the art of flames. After your training is complete you will be able to face off against a general, maybe even become one if you show improvement in your fighting ability. If you agree I will announce you as the new general over the team that just went out and fought. If you don't then I will elect new people. The decision is up to you."

Alexander walked to the door way and moved Rakio out of the way. "I must go and make an announcement for everyone. Tell me your decision later, until then be on your way." With that Alexander walked out of the room and went into the common area. He watched people move from their day to day lives, however his hatred for Joseph overthrew what other people liked and wanted to do. He threw a flame up catching the eyes of most everyone in the room.

He grabbed the microphone so it would go throughout the building.
    "Attention everyone. Sorry to disturb you but I have a slight announcement to make. We lost out supply base closest to us, so supply's will slowly start to deplete. That will mean food, water, medicine, and so on. Our nearest supply base is about 15 miles away and having no vehicles anymore they can only carry limited number of supplys by hand and foot." He took a breath and looked amongst the crowd. "Try to savor what we have now until we can get that base back up and running again. That's all." He sent the microphone down and walked away.

OOC: I have to go so I can't make a post for Joseph, so until later on just wait for the other post. Thanks.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raiko simply stared at his narcissitc leader with dry eyes. Throughout his life in the #1 organizantion Raiko had spoken to Alexander all of three times. Now here he was, almost brought to laughter, with this man giving him a promotion. How.....unexpected.

As Alexander left the room Raiko followed yet turned a different corner and after a short walk enteres the mess hall. There he noticed the strength girl with a few others. Raiko sighed to himself and grabbed a small plate of roasted duck and potatos. Sitting by himself, in thw furthest corner, Raiko slowly cut a piece off and ate it.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Consciousness came quietly to Anselem, like a curse, prying upon his eyes and spreading light across his roiling mind. His head ached ferociously, he could almost feel shards of stone lodged in his mind, spreading the fragments of his thoughts apart. His gaze floated about the room, it was nothing of import. A typical medical room. Copy and pasted from a formal mold. He was lain up in a bed, though thankfully most of his wounds had been healed and his jaw in particular was in its proper place. A dull ache kept it company now.

Anselem pushed himself up to a seated posture and waited a second for the room to stop its spiraling dance. Gritting his teeth against the pain to come he stood up and was pleased to find he didn't immediately collapse. He stood for an entire three seconds. The brutally hard title floors crashed against him happily. Anselem snarled vengeance upon nothing as he forced himself to stand once more. This time he managed to remain standing for duration. He sighed heavily and began putting his foot in front of the other, leaning heavily against the wall as her repeated the process all the way back to his room.

The cavernous room swallowed him into its emptiness and he lay his back against the wall and slowly slid down into seated posture. His head swam deliriously, filling his empty room with a torrid kinetic energy. He covered his eyes with his hands and waited for the feeling to pass.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Krys glanced over at Raiko as he sat down by himself. She had no desire to befriend him, but still...he was right. She was weak and her weakness was her unpreparedness. If anyone knew Joseph's team, it was Raiko. Swallowing her pride, Krys got up and went over to the table where Raiko sat by himself. "Raiko...?" She felt a heat crawling up her face. "I..." the words escaped the young girl when his eyes flicked over to her. "I'm sorry," she bowed her head, "I'm sorry about the way I spoke to you earlier. You are my elder and I should have treated you with far more respect." She brought her eyes from the ground and met his. "But you're right. I'm weak. And I wanted to ask you for your help. Of course, you don't have to. And I can understand why you'd think you were wasting your time on a brat like me...I'm weak and young. But I want to get stronger, and to do that, I need to know more about Joseph's team," her speech sped up, "and I figure that you'd be the best person to go to. You...you knew what to expect while we were out there. I didn't and I was wounded because of it." She stood there, expecting Raiko to shoot down her request.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Spydermonkey , @Folter , @Hollow Ichigo , @Luzifer , @Stawberrylove @Kuraya554
    OOC: This is for Josephs team from yesterday when I had to go suddenly.

IC:
    Joseph walked silently down the halls, looking at the people this war was effecting. He needed a way to end it and end it quickly and quietly, maybe an assassination mission would work. Send someone in with similar powers, or get someone who wants out to take him out. How hard could it be...? Then again everyone hated him over on that side that and they would have to search for the base. He made his way to the small and cramped hallways and went to his own office.

He grabbed the mega phone and talked throughout the base.
    "Today was a victory, we managed to destroy the base due to the diversion of the first team sent out. Alexander has now lost major amounts of supply's that overpowered us. Today we come another step closer to victory, however in our never ending journey we must push forward. As of now, until everyone is rested up we will begin a new assault on Alexanders team. It's important that we keep moral high and spirits raised, we may be able to end this war sooner than I suspected. That is all. Talk to your generals when your ready for more work to do otherwise unless called, stay put and rest up. Thank you." Josephs voice cut off and he took a hand off the rack and leaned back in his chair, his feet up and hat on his face making it dark.

For Everyone: This goes for Alexanders team also
    If your ready for another mission speak to your general
    otherwise wait until I call you out for another mission to do.
    That's all.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sophia didn't want to waste anytime moving from her current location from her hotel room and out of the place. They could be onto her at any minute. She always had her glasses on to keep her disguise and she also had her illusion powers to fall back on should her cover be blown. She took a look outside the window before making her first move.

(Sophia) "Good, they aren't here right now. Better leave while I have the chance."

Sophia then placed a tip on the night dresser and gathered her stuff before leaving the room and the hotel...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon sat up in his hospital bed with Jospeh's annocement. The static in his room rose suddenly and Leon body shook slightly. "Damn you. Jospeh how darn you?"

Stepping from his bed Leon felt a sudden pressure around his body. Crashing to.hia knees Leon began sweating viciously. What was happening. Could this be?
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Leon lay on the floor of his room, muscles twitching and body convulsing, his left arm seemed to hold the most discomfort. Leon gripped his chest as his body crashed. The price of being an advanced electricity master and wielder of the Shinto Style.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-23-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Zachary had just finished training when he heard the announcement. I wasn't badly injured and I still have a lot of energy left so I see no reason not to. he thought. I'll talk to my general after I have something to eat. He went into the cafeteria grabbed a few pieces of food and sat down on his own and surveyed the room. Not too many people were left in the cafeteria, most were already going about their daily duties.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kai heard the announcment through the base and leapt up. Muttering a ''sorry!'', she began limping through the base- she wasn't very fit, at all, and she couldn't ove very fast. Normally she' used her water to aide her, but she didn't want the corridors to get wet. Reaching her commander, she agve a salute. ''I'm here about the mission sir.''

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Esiphas - New girl wants a solo mission huh? Interesting, but, very well. Let's see what you got.

IC: The leader of the third organization turned around and looked at Kai. The leader stood tall, taller than most people in the room and had dark bags around his eyes and long dropping brown hair, his eyes were a crystal blue, the most beautiful you have ever looked into and depending on what he was wearing there sometimes was the nicest green rim surrounding the blue. He was skinny, almost to the bone and his face looked sunken in like he was depressed. He talked with a slur and slowly almost as if he did not care, or was to tired to care.

"Kai, Ah, it's been a while huh?"
    He walked over to a pile of papers and looked through them, his desk was messy filled with paper work and books because he read a lot. He pulled out a sheet of paper that had the word classified across it.

"We have a reason to suspect that some spy's are slipping into the system." He talked slowly and his voice was kinda dull.

"I want you to intercept them and if you have reason to suspect they are the people we are looking for take them out quickly and quietly. Try not to make to much noise we don't want to much attention." He gave her the papers and three pictures appeared on the papers, two males and one female.

"This is Search and Destroy mission as of now. Grab a member if you think you need them but otherwise go by yourself. Best of luck and hope to see you tomorrow."

OOC: Alright, your off. Exit the base and then as you examine the paper I will guide you along. Thanks for being the first for a mission.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Having expected his refusal, Krys let out a long, empty sigh. "I figured as much," she smiled despite her disappointment and Raiko's burning heat and cold eyes. She felt a strange relief. "Sorry to bother you, Raiko." She turned from him to leave, then stopped, and thought to say something else, but closed her mouth and continued walking. Krys debated going to her general for another mission, but in her current state, she would have been completely useless. It would take at least another night before her shoulder and arm were back in working order. But she could get some of her chores out of the way, so she went to her general anyways. When she reached her general she clicked her heals together and used her working arm to salute him. "Sir, reporting for chore duty. Due to my arm, I will be useless in field battle."

~*~

Raliegh had been in the infirmary, patching up a few of the wounded when she heard Joseph's announcement. A nurse turned to her and asked if she was going out this time. Her eyes were cold and distant. "He can wait until I'm finished here." The nurse watched her as her hands finished the stitches with quick precision. Raliegh rose and moved on to the person in the next bed, administering medicine and beginning to patch him as well.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-23-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Sophia began to examine her surroundings as she made her way down her current street with all of her stuff and with her glasses covering her eyes. She wanted to keep her cover as long as she could and she didn't want to reveal herself yet. After all, almost everyone from the other side knows her by her eyes.

(Sophia) "As long as they don't see my eyes, it'll be fine..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anselem wallowed for some time before Joseph voice, horrid with feedback, broke across the PA system. Anselem bore so little interest towards taking part in another mission. He was fatigued and bloodied but stood up anyway. He hated this feeling, this lack of control. The way his body and his guilt robbed him of his free will and toss him into situation beyond his ken. He sighed and walked down the hall like a man trapped in a blind meander.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kai grinnedand saluted, before limping off. She was reasonably confident sge could handle this alone, and as she left the base, She activated her magic, uilding up a jet of water beneath her to.aide momentPylling out her papers, She looked at all 3to try and memorise the faces of her targets.

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vinyl sat in a corner, listening to her beats. No missions yet, she found herself bored. She yearned to let loose the power of electricity against her enemies. With her sparking personality, everyone in the organization found her...abrasive if not wild.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Krya approached Raiko gave her a cold stare. Ge wasn't aure what to expect but got his answer with a simple "I'm Sorry." Almost brought to laughter Raiko igmored the girl, slightly enjoying watching her stand and wait. When she turned to leave Raiko only watched her, cut another piece of chicken, ate it then stood up.

"You'll have to give us both that mission. I failed as well."

Standing next to her, hands in his pockets, Raiko only stared forward, not making eye contact. Then, as if escaped from the depths of his inner most consciousness, Raiko muttered amd simple. "I'm sorry."

I would appear Raiko accepted Alexanders proposal.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information