AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Was RyuTama Banned?

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Why Was RyuTama Banned?

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Annnnnnd this is where you couldn't be more wrong... Actually very few do... I have friends who argue with me publicly on AF but we LULZ privately on messenger.

And let me show you a little chart...

Top 10 Thanks (Received)
    KAITOU怪盗 (299)
    animeyay (279)
    blueangel06661 (255) [Here's me... number 3]
    Eris (244)
    Seung-li (203)
    SuXrys (175)
    Ericgamer1 (163)
    Avi-chan (126)
    Aleyna (114)
    Xeiz (112) [and here's you waaaaaaaay down here at the bottom at number 10]

And here's another

Top 10 Likes (Received)
    Eris (1142)
    KAITOU怪盗 (1014)
    animeyay (864)
    blueangel06661 (766) [here's me at number 4]
    SuXrys (700)
    Seung-li (667)
    Ericgamer1 (545)
    RyuTama (433)
    Aleyna (358)
    Xeiz (338) [and here's you waaaaay down here]

And last one...

Top 10 Dislikes (Received)
    Videogamer555 (478)
    KAITOU怪盗 (110)
    STHU (105)
    blueangel06661 (103) [Here's me... Not bad only in 4th.. 103 compared to 766 and 225]
    Skrillex (82)
    Lady Gaga (81)
    Xeiz (74) [and here's you in 7th with 74... compared to 338 and 112]
    Galleo (70)
    MusashiKatana (49)
    NaokoElric2250 (49)

I do believe my ratio is higher than yours..... And will probably remain that way... You didn't notice that almost anyone who's been on the forum has nominated you for most annoying? Kinda sad don't you think?? Even I have been nominated as one of AF's nicest members a few times in that thread =P obviously I'm pretty nice and carefree... Unless you're being stupid/and or annoying.. Unfortunately you're kinda sorta both lately so you don't tend to see my nice and carefree side lately... I just have a short temper and don't put up with crap =P
    Forum people =/= You & K+, the rest are people from chat, and people from chat are... well you know.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Xeiz View Post
    Forum people =/= You & K+, the rest are people from chat, and people from chat are... well you know.
    Aren't you always on chat???? So what about chat people??? I actually have only been on chat once in YEARS and that was the day that you were pretending to be me...

And There's much more than me and Kaitou... And I really do not know who the people from chat are except for the fact that you go on there...

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aren't you always on chat???? So what about chat people??? I actually have only been on chat once in YEARS and that was the day that you were pretending to be me...

And There's much more than me and Kaitou... And I really do not know who the people from chat are except for the fact that you go on there...
    Name all the forum people who voted me most annoying. Also I am always in chat, half the people don't like, that's true, but it's because they're elitist, ask all the sane people in chat what they think. lol
    人類は調和したのか?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

: The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

5. Thanks Xeyuzio thanked for this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Name all the forum people who voted me most annoying. Also I am always in chat, half the people don't like, that's true, but it's because they're elitist, ask all the sane people in chat what they think. lol
    Uhhh what??? LMAO!!! chat is full of weird people.. >_> Everyone knows that

This for reference: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...&daysprune=100

------------------

1. Kaitou : "Most Annoying Member
    @Xey Oiz "

2. Miind "Least Mature Member: @Xey Oiz " [aka annoying]

3. The nana Ryuu "Most Annoying Member: @Xey Oiz "

4. Myself: "Most Annoying Member: @Videogamer555 @Xey Oiz "

5. Deathblade "Most Annoying Member: @Xeiz "

5... Not bad.. Still a lot considering... I don't think Anyone's been nominated for the same thing that many times, except for VG for the same category and you again for worst music taste and/or biggest fanboy

Plus I know quite a few people who are not even mentioned above who also think some of the stuff you do/say is annoying privately.. lol
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-04-2012 at 04:49 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

7. Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Uhhh what??? LMAO!!! chat is full of weird people.. >_> Everyone knows that

This for reference: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...&daysprune=100

------------------

1. Kaitou : "Most Annoying Member
    @Xey Oiz "

2. Miind "Least Mature Member: @Xey Oiz " [aka annoying]

3. The nana Ryuu "Most Annoying Member: @Xey Oiz "

4. Myself: "Most Annoying Member: @Videogamer555 @Xey Oiz "

5. Deathblade "Most Annoying Member: @Xeiz "

5... Not bad.. Still a lot considering... I don't think Anyone's been nominated for the same thing that many times, except for VG for the same category and you again for worst music taste and/or biggest fanboy

Plus I know quite a few people who are not even mentioned above who also think some of the stuff you do/say is annoying privately.. lol
    Miind nor Nana post (at least often). And DB# said he was just doing that to tease me.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Miind nor Nana post (at least often). And DB# said he was just doing that to tease me.
    Neither do half of your friends... OOOOOO BURRRRN

I do recall you saying regular and old members don't like you and only the newb members do.. I forget where..lol

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Neither do half of your friends... OOOOOO BURRRRN

I do recall you saying regular and old members don't like you and only the newb members do.. I forget where..lol
    I never said regular members, I said old members, old members are half of chat, the insane part.
    人類は調和したのか?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stop-fighting-a26391340.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	60170

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bored now. *moseys away*
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Aha~n, you guys~ ♥

Nice work though Kaitou. Figured it wouldn't take too long for someone to catch on. I was going to change my title to "Banned Forum / Chat", but when I tried it ended up as "Banned ***** / Chat", so I decided to just revert it to the Senior Member one. *shrug* To be honest I didn't think anyone would really notice considering I haven't been on as much lately. ^^; But thanks to those of you who were actually worried, it makes me feel special. :3

I like you all too much to get myself banned, by the way. ♥

...That and I'm just way too innocent.

14. Thanks Ranshiin thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Aha~n, you guys~ ♥

Nice work though Kaitou. Figured it wouldn't take too long for someone to catch on. I was going to change my title to "Banned Forum / Chat", but when I tried it ended up as "Banned ***** / Chat", so I decided to just revert it to the Senior Member one. *shrug* To be honest I didn't think anyone would really notice considering I haven't been on as much lately. ^^; But thanks to those of you who were actually worried, it makes me feel special. :3

Well, thank you...

Nothing escapes me, you should know that, especially when it involves a Nakama such as yourself.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Aha~n, you guys~ ♥

Nah, I could totally see you getting banned ;3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

17. Likes MissAstaire liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

So what's up with the ranked popularity contest?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I wonder what it's like to get banned... ="<

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Rettam Krad View Post
    I wonder what it's like to get banned... ="<
    Ask VG555, he's an expert at this point.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

idk guys, this is kind of an old thing, I seem to remember someone doing the same trick before in the past

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

I'm surprised no one realized that she changed it on April Fools day.

I certainly didn't until I saw this thread, t then remembered it changed to banned that night.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 04-05-2012 at 02:23 AM.

My mood on a daily basis

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Possibility of Xey getting banned = 0% I never do anything bad. //2

Except for being relentlessly annoying. You're like herpes. You keep coming back. :/

Tomorrow's a new day.

24. Thanks Nephthys thanked for this post
    Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Erised View Post
    Except for being relentlessly annoying. You're like herpes. You keep coming back. :/
    I didn't even bother to read your post, I saw it was you and got my BBCode generator. Chat people opinion's don't matter on the forums.
    人類は調和したのか?

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I didn't even bother to read your post, I saw it was you and got my BBCode generator. Chat people opinion's don't matter on the forums.
    Don't be a prick, Xei. Erised has been a member of the forum for ages, and her opinion matters just as much as anyone else's.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

27. Thanks Nephthys, MissAstaire, blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Likes Nephthys, MissAstaire, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Don't be a prick, Xei. Erised has been a member of the forum for ages, and her opinion matters just as much as anyone else's.
    >Calling me a prick.

I'm super nice, I just can't be nice to her, she hates me for no reason. Would you be nice to someone that doesn't treat you fairly? She's one of the people from the insane part of chat.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

>Calling me a prick.

I'm super nice, I just can't be nice to her, she hates me for no reason. Would you be nice to someone that doesn't treat you fairly? She's one of the people from the insane part of chat.
    Do you have any examples towards unfair treatment? And how do you know if she hates you for no reason? I mean granted you do annoy people, but that can be a reason.

.___. yeah.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

30. Likes Nephthys, MissAstaire liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Xey is like the tumor of the entire site. =\

How about for once you play nice instead of enticing a fight?
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-05-2012 at 06:23 PM.

32. Likes Nephthys, MissAstaire liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by KAITOU怪盗 View Post
    Xey is like the tumor of the entire site. =\

How about for once you play nice instead of enticing a fight?
    You want me to play nice yet you call me a tumor? @blueangel06661 First, since I can't PM or VM message you (which would be a problem if I needed help in your section), congrats on becoming a mod. Also she said I'm like herpes in front of the entire forum, imagine how she treats me in chat. She always tells me to leave chat for no reason, I'm not even talking to her. She says a bunch of stuff, I'll be sure to record it for you guys next time.
    人類は調和したのか?

Closed Thread

Thread Information