AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: DOGS (Everything about them)

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default DOGS (Everything about them)

Hi guys, long time no see, ne? Well, today I wanna start a discussion about dogs. I'm about to buy one and I love dogs, so basicly I can't deside what breed I want. So please, give some examples breeds, discuss about then, is it hard to live with them, what illness they may get (or have), what inviroment they need and so on. Ok, I'll start

I just love BIG dogs. So lets start with this beauty:

Yes, a husky! Very beautiful dogs, strongs, playful, but I think to have this dog in a small 3 room flat isn't the best idea

I hope this treath will help me to deside, help others to make their mind if they wanna dog or no and learn a little about them

Enjoy,
    KoD
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 04-01-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Member BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess has a reputation beyond repute BloodPrincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2012 07:45 AM
    Threads

Default Re: DOGS (Everything about them)

my friend has a husky in a two bedroom house and has him locked in the kitchen for 3 or so hours a day and has him sleep in his bedroom at night. though i dont think its to healthy he seems happy enough, so it might be alright if you were prepared to take him for a walk EVERY day. also expence wise big dogs will eat more lucky though most huskys arn't to energetic so they wont eat AS much as some of the others. huskys are also one of thoughs lovely dogs that have no real problem turning on their owners so to even help with what kind of dog you should get it depends on 1) how often you will be able to spend time with the dog and (2) is it just you or will it be around people you live with or kids.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post
    Yes, a husky! Very beautiful dogs, strongs, playful, but I think to have this dog in a small 3 room flat isn't the best idea
    Move to a bigger flat! Your future dog loves you!

But if you get such a dog, don't forget to brush its fur! ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

4. Likes HairyCockroach liked this post
    Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

6. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have to dogs that I walk daily, usually by myself, dogs are too annoying really, they're so needy compared to cats. I don't really have anything against dogs anymore, I use to hate them so much, you honestly don't know how many dogs have chased me, bitten me, peed on me, etc.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    This video always reminded me of Mina from FMA.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I have a schnauzer/terrier mixed. She's a lovely dog and very low maintenance. We let her out to potty a few times a day and she comes back inside when she's done. She never really barks unless you bring in a bouncy ball [like a basket ball or one of those colorful ones from the supermarket] into the situation. She's happy with just sitting at your feet and not doing much of anything. Though she is spoiled, if you quit petting her she'll use her nose to sling your arm back onto her head.

You just have to do research to figure out which one is best for you.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have two Coton de Tulears, both are sisters too and they are one year olds. They kind of look like a Maltese but with different features from them and whatnot. Super easy to train, generally clean, and they're not the kind that would go out really. Most of the time they stay indoors. We take them to the groomers every 6 months, bathe them at least once a week for us, and best of all they hardly shed. Most of the time my babies are very quiet and bark when they're just playing or there's like someone outside, usually they're quiet. Both are purebreds, a rare breed, and real expensive. From what I found online, they worth about 1200 and we got them from a family friend, 700 each. So it was a good deal and they're healthy, beautiful, and good dogs and best friends to me. <3

Daisy is the oldest one and she has separation anxiety whenever someone leaves the house. She would cry. haha Her favourite things to do is eat, play, follow around, cuddle and get her head stuck in the cushions of the couch. LOVES having attention that sometimes if we pay attention to her sister, she cries. Her bad habit is that whenever there's food in the table, she cries and barks for us to feed her. And note, we don't feed her at all except give her treats to leave us alone. Another one is that she moves around because she hates being brushed and clean up. lol

Cattleya would be the youngest, down to earth, and loves being by your side. Not much of a cry baby, but she loves sleeping, being cuddled to, belly rubs, grooming, and exploring around. She has two small light yellow patches in both of her ears, what I call is a Marilyn Monroe birthmark on her nose and has very expressive eyes. I consider her very smart and alert with everything, she's the dog that you tell her once, she does it, so in other words she's a little more obedient than her older sister. Her bad habits from her is that she can chews up anything that get in the ground and... um, I think that's it.

Do your research about them, I love mine so much and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Little dogs would be better in such a small flat. But if you DO go for a bigger dog it will be a lot of work. Though do need frequent exorcize and grooming. And I know that Husky's are supposed to be very high maintenance. Another big fluffy dog that I personally love, [still fairly high maintenance] is the German Shepard. Such beautiful dogs!

I have a friend, that owns 2 big Golden Retrievers in a small apartment with no backyard. She used to take them for walks, but eventually got lazy.. Her dogs are now so fat they can barley walk and both suffer from arthritis. Be sure that if you do buy a big dog, you are ready for constant exorcize.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

I want a puppy so bad! >.<

If I were to pick a puppy, it'd either be a shiba inu or a shar pei. They're both extremely cute and "real" sized dogs.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Arggg! Beagles are the best!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I have an Askal.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To this day one of my favorite dogs (I find them obne of most beautiful dogs out there) is American Staffordshire Terrier

Can any of u guys tell me about life with this breed?
    Onew by Ωmega

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since you like large dogs, perhaps you can consider golden retrievers.. or a great dane. I once had a golden retriever. Huskies are pretty cool as well.
    Sorry for not suggesting more but then again, it's really up to you in the end, so you might disregard anyone's suggestions other than your own.

Good luck finding one, dawg.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodynamic Cheesecake View Post
    Since you like large dogs, perhaps you can consider golden retrievers.. or a great dane. I once had a golden retriever. Huskies are pretty cool as well.
    Sorry for not suggesting more but then again, it's really up to you in the end, so you might disregard anyone's suggestions other than your own.

Good luck finding one, dawg.
    I look at golden retrivers and I dunno... When I was little girl (before prime school I believe) once a mixed breen of golden retriver and other dog (he looked like retriver, only smaller) attacked me and bite me. Till this day forward I'm not sure I want one. Althou I'd like to have Black retriver

P.S. This treath is not just for me, it's for and about dogs. Their owners and those, who just want a puppy (like me) :3
    Onew by Ωmega

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would totally get a Husky if I were to get a dog. Or a collie. My friend has a Pomeranian and it's kinda cute (but likes to pee on stuff). Umm... let's see, someone else I know has two french bulldogs and they are so nice and loving. They have a beagle too (also likes to pee on stuff) and some kind of hunting dog who is really just a big baby. Emphasis on big haha! Weiner dogs are pretty cool, I've heard good things about them.

As a child I grew up with German Shepards which are generally obedient dogs with proper training. I was bit by are latest one who passed away and we didn't get another one after that. He was very protective of my parents and whenever I fought with them he got all riled up and always tried to attack me. The same thing happened to my brother.

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Can't go wrong with a lab right?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

YES. A lab

But golden

or black?

I'd vote for black
    Onew by Ωmega

Closed Thread

Thread Information