AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Lockdown

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Lockdown

Lyla nodded. "I agree on the middle, and seing as Miss Mystery over there wont say a word, I guess we have our destination. To the middle we go- be prepared for a boss fight or somethin like that." Summoning up a globe light so they could see in the Labrynth, She stepped through the door.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

OOC: sorry finals are up coming been studying XD so short posts for a bit. I will try and check once a night.

yumiko seemed to know where she was going so he followed behind her, but kept aware of what was happening around them, he decided to keep his katana slightly unsheathed so that it was ready.

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

The decision being made to seek the center of the labyrinth, Lethe discontinued trying to figure out her character's capabilities. She'd have to learn on the way. Lyla summoned a luminous ball of light and immediately plunged through the door. Lethe was quick to follow, but with a bit of caution. She already felt isolation in her team, and this new "Miss Mystery" nickname she wasn't a fan of. She frowned to herself, because realistically, it was no one's fault but her own. I better die quickly, or become useful soon.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Yumiko approached the first corner she moved along the wall and to be sure that it wasn't a trap, she took a peek around the corner. No enemies, no traps, so far so good. She signaled the others to tag along as the remainder of the group began to follow. Mio and Chika then moved to Yumiko's side for questions.

(Mio) "What do you think is in the middle of this maze?"
    (Yumiko) "My guess as good as yours. So far their hasn't been a monster that we have a hard time on but we need to keep our guard up."
    (Mio) "I'm inchin' for a fight. Get some more experience so we can walk through the rest of this."
    (Yumiko) "You'll get your chance. Chika, I need you to asses and give us a heads up on anything we run into just to be safe."

Chika nodded silently as she began to concentrate to see if there were any traps nearby.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-14-2012 at 03:59 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The samurai was a little bored with how things we turning out, hoping around the corner was lurking some creature and in the situation he remembered an old myth about a prince his lover and a labyrinth, and he wondered, maybe we hadn't run into any creatures yet because there was only one and it was hunting not just one group but all of the groups, but than he thought that that was all just in his head and that they wouldn't do such a thing in a game.

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fufufufufufu *hyperventilates* I LOVE YOU ALL ;w; ...even though I didn't update the map... you posted x,] *squishes you all into a big group hug*
    I'm sorry I haven't been posting; first week at my new school and I got a bit behind on some things--- my English teacher speaks in Spanish half the time. I don't get that "orz Anyways, enough of my rants; here's the map:

It appears somebody has written on the map. Maybe a previous player? They've marked where the beginning, end, and heart are.

(sorry; my editing sucks in this picture /sobs in corner/)
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

7. Thanks Light Buster thanked for this post
    Likes Light Buster, The Nana Ryu liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Thank you @Sodapop Buffalo . Now I can continue doing my business while you can do the same.

(Yumiko) "Okay, looks like we're getting close to the middle of the maze according to the map. There seems to be a heart in the middle of the map but we shouldn't rush in their until we know for sure it isn't a trap. Mio, keep your powers flowing. I have a feeling that we need them."
    (Mio) "You got it. You have any plans for them?"
    (Yumiko) "I'll be able to pass on your powers between us and everyone we're together with. Chika, continue to point out traps for us, we need to be ready for anything."

Chika remained silent but she was still doing what she does best as the group drew closer to the middle...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Tim Nunyabizness is on a distinguished road Tim Nunyabizness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2013 11:51 PM
    Threads

As the two women proceeded forward, Black took up the rear. He didn't want to seem sexist, but he was kind of old-fashioned and thought that as the man he should take up the rear so he could cover their movement as well as assist should they be attacked from the front. Being at the end allowed him complete access should any enemy arise. As they walked, he tried to learn how his abilities worked. Some of it was relatively simple, like the gun, but what else he could do was a mystery to him. He wasn't even sure if he had full access to his powers, or if they would be made available as his level increased.

Speaking of mysteries, he wondered why the young woman in his party was so content to be distant from them. It didn't seem like a very good strategy though maybe there was something to be said for not getting too close to people you may have to watch die. Even in a game.

OOC: GM, do we have full use of our abilities at any level, or are we restricted until our powers are unlocked with certain levels? I'm assuming everything is available since it would be difficult to keep track of otherwise, but I wanted to make sure to keep consistent.

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe tripped upon Lyla's trailing robes as she stepped through the portal. She stumbled forward awkwardly, righting herself against the gargantuan wall before them. She craned her neck to see the peak, and found her neck taut with the effort. The wall towered higher than necessary for a simple maze. It dawned upon her that this wasn't anything less than a labyrinth. Lyla's orb illuminated the dim atmosphere, making Lethe squint with the contrast. Lethe had never been comfortable with watching movies or playing games in the dark. It was too demanding for her eyes to adjust.
    "Lyla. Turn that down a bit. I can't see."

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: so everyone is near start right?
    "Heh, alright. Let's so ahead and go with that. They had no less than 10 HP tops, it was a quick slash or stab to the throat or body. I should have saved one or two for you to kill. Make sure you would not die on round 0." He hissed and then looked at the map once more
    "The middle is where we go." He cracked his neck and rolled up the map.
    'He's still hissing at me'
    Robin thought
    'Oh well that's just him being moody or trying to get me to go away'
    "10HP huh how weak then again its level 0 so that's what one expects"
    She sighed.
    "How much EXP? And its left, right or forward?"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I believe that me and @Spydermonkey are halfway through to the center of the maze. Not sure though but I'll need to wait on @Sodapop Buffalo for my teams status.

IC:

So far so good. No monsters or traps yet but someone was inching for a fight, Mio and the Samurai guy was waiting for their next target. It will be their lucky day as Chika detected and lit the area in front of them red, just before another corner.

(Chika) "Monsters incoming."
    (Yumiko) "Good, prepare for combat team."
    (Mio) "About time, I was getting tired of waiting."

Mio prepped her XP boosting chi again as Yumiko then concentrated to give everyone the power as all the members of her team, including herself, began to give out a yellow light as each member will gain extra XP to help them level faster.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-17-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Chicka said monster incoming and The samurai was happy, he drew his katan and started to walk towards the red itching for the experience.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"10HP huh how weak then again its level 0 so that's what one expects"
    She sighed.
    "How much EXP? And its left, right or forward?"

"How about you just not worry about how much EXP I got considering you did not even harm a single one. Let's go lady." He cracked his neck, deciding that would be her new nick name. "Lady, let's try to follow the map as best we can. According to it we go straight until the smudge then we will turn left at some point in it. Then we just try and follow this map as best we can." He coughed and opened the door and headed through it

"Let's go lady. I'm not waiting on you if your just going to stand around." He would not admit he liked her a little bit, she was defiantly cute but knowing him he would never admit that because he had a repetition to live up to.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lyla changed the shape of her light, so around them was dimmer and she could still see the map easily,a s a cone of daylight brightness shone down on the map. Turnng another corner,s he said ''So... I think we are about... maybe 1/4 of the way?'' She turned to the mysterious girl, and Black. ''Are you sure you wnat to go this way you guys? I'mStill sure its the best course of action, but you two don't seem to voice your opinions. Espicial you, Miss Mystery''

Member Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor has a brilliant future Headphone Actor's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2012 12:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

GM disappears for a week. Reappears. Forgets to post. Disappears again. Reappears almost another week later and updates RPG.
    I suck. XD"

Anyways, happy Earth Day, everybody! |D

@Tim Nunyabizness
    Everything's available that you signed up with. When the RPG moves further along I might allow you guys to add a new attack or something like that. But yeah; everything's unlocked.

@Light Buster
    Gunna advance you to the center~

[ Narration ]
    @Spydermonkey @Light Buster

Just as more of the Daemonis from earlier are closing in to attack you, one of your team members bumps against a wall, triggering a bright, white light to surround the floor where all of you are standing. The floor melts away and find yourself in a different room - possibly underneath the labyrinth, seeing as there are vines and forest flooring surrounding you. Inside some of the walls, a few bricks resembling those that the labyrinth had are squished in the mulch. You hear a roar from one of the walls - the only wall with a stone gateway leading to a locked door - and look to see an enormous monster guarding the only exit.

It's long, slick, and a deep, midnight-black. It has the body of a snake, but the head of a tarantula, and several dead, human arms are poking out of its body. Its eyes are heterochromatic; one red, and the other a dull white. Its forked tongue flicks out of its mouth and around its sharp, bloodstained teeth every minute or so, and it starts to slither towards you. Toothpick-resembling spikes run down its back, all coated in a slimy poison that temporarily paralyzes whomever touches it.

New Boss Encounter!
    Species: Venefirous Messor

Hits it Takes to Defeat them: 20
    Weak point: Belly

Amount of LIFE each Attack Takes Away: 1 ♥
    (one heart)

Items that drop when Defeated:
    ~ Boosts you up 2 LEVELS ~
    ~ 1 new HEART CONTAINER for each member that participated in defeating it ~
    ~ KEY to unlock the LOCKED DOOR ~

Have fun defeating that~ |D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	door and shiz.png‎
Views:	17
Size:	696.4 KB
ID:	60953  
    ...in a bucket.

Yes, I have a tumblr o.o

♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ []
    Patron troll: Eridan Ampora

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Yumiko) "What?"
    (Mio) "What's going on?"

The group was transported to another room and as they looked around, a monster was awaiting them, a boss. The boss looked like a snake but also had a head of a tarantula. The boss's only weak point was it's belly, which was currently being blocked by the ground. To top that off, the spikes on its back can temporary paralyze anyone over zealous.

(Yumiko) "Here we go, our first boss. Don't make any kind of physical contact until it raises it's belly, you'll get paralyzed or even poisoned if you try to punch it. I'll force it's belly to come up, then when it does, give it a blow or two before we regroup for another attack."

Yumiko took a shot at the monster's eyes to see if the boss would raise it's belly up.

(Yumiko) "Chika, see if you can keep the monster in it's standing state. Mio, keep your chi flowing through us, I have a feeling that we can use the extra XP. Kisuke, once the boss's belly is up and once Chika keeps the monster to a hold still, you and Mio will strike at it as much as you can. Once Chika breaks off of her concentration on the monster, regroup and fall back to us. Chika and myself will move in for the killing blow once the monster is severely weakened. Don't worry about doing all of the work, this is a team situation, I'll cover you two from the rear and keep Chika safe in the process."
    (Mio) "You got it Yumiko, we'll go in and take the fight to the boss. Just make sure you do what you have to do and don't look back on your own words."
    (Yumiko) "You can count on me to get the job done, Mio."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-21-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kisuke pulled out his katana, and started running his ability to have the air six inches away compress as a ranged weapon, he than started using his dash with his super speed in an attempt to distract the beast from his team mates. he waited for his chance to strike at the beast

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"How about you just not worry about how much EXP I got considering you did not even harm a single one. Let's go lady." He cracked his neck, deciding that would be her new nick name. "Lady, let's try to follow the map as best we can. According to it we go straight until the smudge then we will turn left at some point in it. Then we just try and follow this map as best we can." He coughed and opened the door and headed through it

"Let's go lady. I'm not waiting on you if your just going to stand around." He would not admit he liked her a little bit, she was defiantly cute but knowing him he would never admit that because he had a repetition to live up to.

Robin went forward and ignored the Lady bit. But she continued onwards slowley walking behind him.
    "Why should I not I will need that EXP in order to level up and gain strength or am I to be the damsel in distress and you the BIG MAN i presume"
    she said shoving past him and took out a flashlight since the hallway was semi dark and she pointed it at the floor.
    'Jerk thinking I don't want to defend myself!'
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe, already sick of her desperately cliche nickname, spat "My name is Lethe, and I highly doubt we're already so far into the maze considering we just stepped out of the portal." Snatching the map out of Black's hands, she thrust it into Lyla's face. "Can't you see, girly? See how vast this area is? You really think it's going to be easy getting to the middle regardless of this useless piece of virtual crap?"

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

"Why should I not I will need that EXP in order to level up and gain strength or am I to be the damsel in distress and you the BIG MAN i presume"

"That was kinda the point. Women are not supposed to do anything except reproduce and make me food when I need it. Now shut up and move or you will be left behind to die alone."

He opened the door and began to walk out, he continued through several twists and turns, not bothering to pull out his map, or check to see if the women was behind him still.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Lyla wasnt smiling. "Alright, Lethe. Ive been looking at the map,Not up down or around Second of all, You couldnt even do that at this point if i wasnt here. Third of all, Im.sick of your spoilt little princess attitude. You think your so great? Fine." Her ball of light suddenly flared up to something akin to a manesiium flare, blinding shite light, Then it pinged out. Lyyla did not make a new one, hiding her ro in the folds of her robes. "Now, Lead us out of here, Lethe."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That was kinda the point. Women are not supposed to do anything except reproduce and make me food when I need it. Now shut up and move or you will be left behind to die alone."

He opened the door and began to walk out, he continued through several twists and turns, not bothering to pull out his map, or check to see if the women was behind him still.
    Robin was pissed
    'Egotistical, sexist, MALE!!!!'
    She thought as she followed him.
    'Dushebag'
    she continued calling him rotten foul names in her head.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Yumiko took a shot at the red eye of the boss, the boss roared in pain as it rose its belly to the team Chika then responded with her tricks.

(Chika) "Danger Halt."

The monster was now frozen in place, for the time being, giving Kisuke and Mio the chance to damage the beast as much as they can.

(Yumiko) "Okay, Mio, Kisuke, now is the chance to damage the monster."
    (Mio) "I'm on it, Kisuke, let's do it."

Mio closed in on the monster as her fist began to let out flames as she began to pound away at the monster's belly to damage it.

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe trembled in silent rage at the girl's ignorance. She was definitely not spoiled, and speaking so arrogantly only proved how childish Lyla was being. Call me spoiled all you like, but I don't see anyone else throwing the tantrum but you.
    Taking a deep breath, Lethe blew a strong whistle between her fingers. The shrill whistle pierced the air, and when the sound diminished, particles began coalescing in an obscure shape upon the ground. At first its body was alienated but the anatomy of a four-legged canine became pronounced in the chaotic pieces. As the surface layer finished, the dog sat promptly at its master's feet.
    Lethe crouched in front of him, holding the map before its eyes. "I don't understand your capabilities or limits, but we want to reach the center from where we are now." Lethe pointed at the heart in the middle, then pointed to their current location. "I doubt we can keep up with you, so try not to lose us, okay?"
    The dog stood and took off without further notice. Lethe turned to glare one final time at Lyla. "You can sit here in the dark if you're not going to help." She pulled out her gun and chased after her scout.
    Last edited by HairyCockroach; 04-23-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kisuke dashed into the monsters stomach releasing a good 8 hits before backing off for safety.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information