AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Lockdown

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Lockdown

Enoch was momentarily despondent. That was several minutes of care and stealth completely tossed out the window. He didn't imagine his starter level stealth ability would be very good but this was particularly disappointing. Still he kept his head level and flashed a grin, "Oh...no... You seem to have things under control. I wouldn't want to interfere with your fun." Enoch kept his distance from the remaining ooze not wanting to risk detection. He figured he could just let this person do the fighting, if he was so bent on it. Enoch would much rather avoid conflict where possible, but as long as it didn't include him, he was not adverse to it occuring.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

The Samurai than walked over picked up the map, gave it a quick glance and looked at his teammates, and said "So do we go to the middle to find whats there or do we find the exit, your choices"

Member Darkfyre is on a distinguished road Darkfyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cheeseburger
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2012 09:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mistearea

"Well alright. But you won't be able to level as quickly if you don't fight anything. This is still just a game, you know."

With that Chaotic crouches once more and flips backwards to land on the back of one of the last two creatures. He holds on with all of his strength and yells to get the attention of the last one. Luckily, the fourth takes notice of the strange "growth" sitting on the head of its friend and tackles the creature. Chaotic quickly pushes off of the first creature and slides down the back of the second by using the blade of his katar to slow him down. Once at the bottom he squeezes the trigger once more and jerks the split blade out of the back only to see that the creature is now glowing a bit red. Chaotic jumps back and examines the situation. He instantly finds the spot with the distorted light off in the distance before he looks to the two creatures now charging at him.

"Let's finish this. These small fries are always dull."

He quickly opens the menu in his vision and glides over to the skills. There he sees his one Ninja Art, simply known as Fire Storm. He quickly selects the attack after skimming through the description. His body automatically flows through the motions of forming various seals with his hands. With that last seal his body exudes power that quickly turns into flames around his body. The first one, the one glowing red due to low health, quickly vanishes from the spot leaving an opening for the last of the two, this one now glowing red. But Chaotic has his speed set a little too high. He sinks the blade of his katar into the stomach of the creature while it throws a punch, but the creature simply vanishes before contact can be made.

"I don't know where you're at right now, but the name's Chaotic Misfortune. Let's just hope I don't live up to that name. And you are?" But something catches his attention. He reaches into the remaining ooze and pulls a worn out map that quickly cleans itself. "Well, I guess we have a map."

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Yumiko) "The middle of the map may contain something useful but as far as are knowledge goes, it can be a trap. If we skip it, we might miss out on something special but will be safe than sorry."

The group gave Yumiko some time to think as she made her decision.

(Mio) "Even if it's like a monster there, we can still defeat it and gain experience from it."
    (Yumiko) "True, but if it is a monster that is a couple of steps ahead of us or even a death trap, we won't last long."

Yumiko continued to think on this hard decision and finally made her choice.

(Yumiko) "All right, we're going to the middle of that labyrinth."
    (Mio) "Good, that's what I like to hear. We can see what's up and we can get ahead of the game."
    (Yumiko) "Don't get over zealous, we may run into traps along the way so don't rush ahead unless anyone knows what's ahead of us."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-04-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Junior Member Tim Nunyabizness is on a distinguished road Tim Nunyabizness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2013 11:51 PM
    Threads

Black looked at the yet un-named young lady who had warned him, and the second who was spouting a bunch of game-speak that he didn't really follow.

"I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. A lot of this is lost on me, however I have played a few fighting games and first person shooters. I'm assuming our 'skills' will materialize during the game and we will learn more about what we can do as we move along."

Reaching down, he picked up the map and moved to stand roughly between the two ladies. They seemed to be a loose-knit group at the moment and while he wasn't very fond of team-playing, he also wasn't comfortable just running off on his own, especially in light of what they had been told.

"This map is a bit tattered and without a point of reference I'm not sure how useful it will be, but it's information and we should try and familiarize ourselves with it."

OOC: GM, what exactly does the map show?

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2014 04:44 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KairiaShade PSN ID: KairiaShade

Lethe's hand twitched while listening to Lyla's ramble. "Mages and priests aren't interchangeable. If you don't have a clue, why don't you take a look at your menu, or do you not know what that is either?"

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

The samurai took the lead down the labyrinth, followed by the others, he had his katana drawn, but he was using the sheath to scout out the land in front of him, he turned to the girls and said "follow my exact path" they than reached a corner and he asked them " left or right? i like right but where do you want to go?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"I do not level. Enemies cannot attack me and I gain no experience", he lied, not sure where he was going with the lie but deciding not to tell the truth until he had a reason. He sat back and let the new comer finish off the fight that he had started. If this person represented the overall power level of the player characters than it was definitely in Enoch's best interest to remain hidden, looking through his skill list, all his abilities focused heavily on misdirection and avoidance. The only way he could deal damage, according to the skill descriptions, would be if he were to make his opponents fight each other, meaning that if he were to be attacked by a single creature he would literally have no recourse but to run. In a fight, he was useless, which just mean he had to not get in any fights.

Once, the other person had finished fighting, he spoke to Enoch, introducing himself as Chaotic Misfortune. No doubt a pseudonym. He figured one good lie deserved another. "Good to meet you." he said, remaining hidden, "I am Metatron, a mere scribe. I exist purely to oversee the various player characters. If you wish I also have the capacity to save your game file if you so choose. You may not be able to see me but I will always be watching." He kept his tone level and matter of fact. He wanted to sell himself as a mere NPC. "I can also provide you status updates on all the other players in the game so you can determine relative progress." More bluffing.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lyla laughed. "I dont know how to.... Shall we say, Open, a menyu here. Equiping is as easy as Dropping my rod and picking it up, I imagine, though im not too keen on the idea of it, just in case. And I know mages and priests arent interchangeable, but Both have similar abilitys to myself- namely flashy light blasts and such. If i start healing, I guess We'll know." She gave Lethe a smile, then picked up the map. "So... We can head to the centre, and find or fight whatever lies at the centre- or both, seeing as tradition dictates trwasure or magical items are guarded, or just head to the exit."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach has a reputation beyond repute HairyCockroach's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lethe frowned, looking down at the revolver she still held in her hand. Cool it, girly. You're only making a fool of yourself. She ran her finger along the blade at the base of the barrel. It didn't seem like a convenient place for a blade, but she could try to remove it later. The gun was large for a revolver, even with her lesser knowledge on guns. She wondered if Black knew anything about them, but she wasn't one to ask questions. If they found some downtime, she could take a closer inspection. Taking note she already fired twice, she gingerly returned it to its halter, hoping she wouldn't shoot herself in the process.
    Last edited by HairyCockroach; 04-05-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Yumiko) "Okay, if we're going to get through the middle and out of the maze, we need find the most optimal path through the maze. Mr. Samurai, please hand me the map."

Yumiko then took the map, equipped herself with reading glasses, and looked at the map herself.

(Yumiko) "Let's see..."

Everyone else then gathered around her to see the map for themselves.

OOC: @Sodapop Buffalo Need the map...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Robin looked about the room and wondered.
    'What the hell would she be writing about the game it seemed okay and like any other RPG-“
    Shaking her head.
    "NO! No! No!"
    'That's not the point get out of writer/critique mode!'
    She thought
    ‘looks like I’m alone Great!’
    She sighed and looked about for a door.
    'there should be one or at least a NPC to explain the game to me or other experienced players man this sucks'
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Jake took one last swing at the last standing demon. His sword slit across the throat and it disappeared. His smile turned twisted as he laughed killing the beast.
    "This is to eas---" He was cut off by the sound of the kids voice from earlier.

"Congratulations! You've just defeated the easiest monster in the game." Fraud deadpans; sarcasm dripping from his voice as a door materializes on the group's room's wall, and he walks through it. He claps, hands making an electronically dull sound. "I'm so proud of you." He leans against the door frame, no expression present.

"My name is Fraud, by the way. I don't think I've introduced myself. You'll be seeing less of me as you progress in the game, and comprehend the basics." He examines his nails as he finishes speaking, glancing at the people in the room.

"Anyways, beyond this door, the rooms get a bit more, ehh, 'interesting,' to say the least." He explains. "The room that you'll soon enter is known as the Labyrinth. It's basically the entrance into the better part of the game. After all, you gamers all know how boring the beginning command tutorials in a game can be~

"I digress, there's a surprise at the dead center of this maze. Whether it's good or bad is your pick, although to advance out of the Labyrinth, you need to find the exit, not the center." He shrugs, and turns his back to those in the room.

"Oh yeah, and I'd suggest collecting what that Daemonis just dropped." He adds, pointing at a flickering map that has spawned from a Daemonis's death, before his own hologram fades out with an all-too-familiar 'plink.' "Although the map is burnt and tattered, there might be some clues to get you out of the Labyrinth." His voice echoes, even though his body is gone.

"Have fun~" ♫

"Guess im going to the center of this little maze thingy." He walked towards the door and creaked it open expecting some trap or something to activate. Instead he heard a noise behind him that sounded like another person.

"Who's there?" (Nana I tried to give you an entrance XD)

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HateSpawn98 View Post
    Jake took one last swing at the last standing demon. His sword slit across the throat and it disappeared. His smile turned twisted as he laughed killing the beast.
    "This is to eas---" He was cut off by the sound of the kids voice from earlier.

"Congratulations! You've just defeated the easiest monster in the game." Fraud deadpans; sarcasm dripping from his voice as a door materializes on the group's room's wall, and he walks through it. He claps, hands making an electronically dull sound. "I'm so proud of you." He leans against the door frame, no expression present.

"My name is Fraud, by the way. I don't think I've introduced myself. You'll be seeing less of me as you progress in the game, and comprehend the basics." He examines his nails as he finishes speaking, glancing at the people in the room.

"Anyways, beyond this door, the rooms get a bit more, ehh, 'interesting,' to say the least." He explains. "The room that you'll soon enter is known as the Labyrinth. It's basically the entrance into the better part of the game. After all, you gamers all know how boring the beginning command tutorials in a game can be~

"I digress, there's a surprise at the dead center of this maze. Whether it's good or bad is your pick, although to advance out of the Labyrinth, you need to find the exit, not the center." He shrugs, and turns his back to those in the room.

"Oh yeah, and I'd suggest collecting what that Daemonis just dropped." He adds, pointing at a flickering map that has spawned from a Daemonis's death, before his own hologram fades out with an all-too-familiar 'plink.' "Although the map is burnt and tattered, there might be some clues to get you out of the Labyrinth." His voice echoes, even though his body is gone.

"Have fun~" ♫

"Guess im going to the center of this little maze thingy." He walked towards the door and creaked it open expecting some trap or something to activate. Instead he heard a noise behind him that sounded like another person.

"Who's there?" (Nana I tried to give you an entrance XD)
    ( thx Hate)
    "Eh?"
    Robin turned around and saw a man standing there. he had horns, white hair, and looked really cute (yes I know)
    she walked over to him and stuck out her her hand and said
    "Hi! I'm Robin."
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Eh?"
    Robin turned around and saw a man standing there. he had horns, white hair, and looked really cute (yes I know)
    she walked over to him and stuck out her her hand and said
    "Hi! I'm Robin."

"Robin. I take it your another player." He scoffed because he thought he would be alone but he could not change it now.

"Listen to me. If your a burden, or get in my way, I wont hesitate to kill you in this world. No matter how many lives you have." He hissed with a low tone of a growl.

"Understood? Your just another amateur in my book." Jake said as he faced Robin.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Robin. I take it your another player." He scoffed because he thought he would be alone but he could not change it now.

"Listen to me. If your a burden, or get in my way, I wont hesitate to kill you in this world. No matter how many lives you have." He hissed with a low tone of a growl.

"Understood? Your just another amateur in my book." Jake said as he faced Robin.
    'Talk about worse than Batman'
    she thought.
    "Gotcha but if you want help you have to ask I won't give any"
    'Well cute bod but no personality'
    "So whats that in your hands......Um didn't catch your name with you growling at me"
    Robin said after noticing the tattered map in his hands.
    "Can I have a look?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Lyla looked up from the Map. "Well? I cant just aay one way or another.Were obvioualy meant to be a party.So we stick together." She smiled. "And you still havent given us your name, Miss Mysteey. Any readon why?" She continued examining the Map whilst she waited for her Answets, growling ad she tried to.merise the map to no Avail.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Gotcha but if you want help you have to ask I won't give any"
    "So whats that in your hands......Um didn't catch your name with you growling at me"
    Robin said after noticing the tattered map in his hands.
    "Can I have a look?"

"Just like women, always butting into business. It's a map of the next area, nothing special, it's a maze and we are going to the center with no questions asked." Jake's tone hissed at her, he did not like people and women just flirted and got him into trouble.

"I'm Jake. That's what you can call me anyways." He looked at the map and made enough room for her to walk over and see it if she wanted to.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Just like women, always butting into business. It's a map of the next area, nothing special, it's a maze and we are going to the center with no questions asked." Jake's tone hissed at her, he did not like people and women just flirted and got him into trouble.
    "I'm Jake. That's what you can call me anyways." He looked at the map and made enough room for her to walk over and see it if she wanted to.
    'Is this guy a woman-hater or what'
    she thought as she walked over and took a look at it. It was interesting and she was curious about the center.
    "Any idea whats at the center? Since I missed the NPC talking and giving the tutorial Jake."
    She began to wonder what b**chy a** woman made him this way.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Any idea whats at the center? Since I missed the NPC talking and giving the tutorial Jake."

"The NPC said simply that there was a surprise in the middle, and it could be anything knowing these people... Programers, psh. All amateurs. Who ever designed at least this "Level 0" should be punished for the amount of bugs and glitches. Sorry, i'm getting away from the point, I took out three little demon monster things easy as pie and then we got this map thing, quite simple." His voice had gone from a low growl to his normal angry voice. It was stuck at this point, only when he was disappointed from a game being to easy.

"I mean come on. Devil May Cry 2 was harder than this." He said mostly to himself to make him chuckle.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The NPC said simply that there was a surprise in the middle, and it could be anything knowing these people... Programers, psh. All amateurs. Who ever designed at least this "Level 0" should be punished for the amount of bugs and glitches. Sorry, i'm getting away from the point, I took out three little demon monster things easy as pie and then we got this map thing, quite simple." His voice had gone from a low growl to his normal angry voice. It was stuck at this point, only when he was disappointed from a game being to easy.

"I mean come on. Devil May Cry 2 was harder than this." He said mostly to himself to make him chuckle.
    "I agree and I had to right a critique on it this one is going to be a snap really"
    'well he's being semi nice'
    she thought
    'could i be beauty and him the beast??'
    "Still I agree the middle does sound fun anyway how hard were the monsters like HP wise probably like 20Hp"
    she said to him and herself.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I agree and I had to right a critique on it this one is going to be a snap really"
    'well he's being semi nice'
    she thought
    'could i be beauty and him the beast??'
    "Still I agree the middle does sound fun anyway how hard were the monsters like HP wise probably like 20Hp"
    she said to him and herself.

"Heh, alright. Let's so ahead and go with that. They had no less than 10 HP tops, it was a quick slash or stab to the throat or body. I should have saved one or two for you to kill. Make sure you would not die on round 0." He hissed and then looked at the map once more
    "The middle is where we go." He cracked his neck and rolled up the map.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Since @Spydermonkey isn't here, I'll just post without him...

IC:

(Yumiko) "Hmm...It would seem that this maze cuts through the middle and to the end as well. We can go through both areas and get both benefits so we'll start there. All right guys, let's go."

Yumiko took off her reading glasses but kept the map. She had a feeling that she'll need to look back at it as everyone else followed her...

Gil
    Dead
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Lethe put her gun away, she heard Lyla asking for her name but then immediately preoccupy herself with the map that Black held. Watching the two so close together, she only guessed the girl's vain attempt to get someone's attention. Lethe frowned at the prospect as doubts began to creep into her consciousness. Looking down at her weapon once more, she wondered if she had any abilities at all. It seemed Lyla had magic capabilities, as did Black, but what about her? She wasn't a fan of magic, but she wasn't a fan of being useless either. A familiar throb in her chest only intensified her feelings but she shook it off. Five minutes into the game shouldn't cause emotional instability.
    She shifted her weight and crossed her arms as she thought deeply. This game didn't come with any pre-programmed manuals to read, and it started off with no tutorial. It wasn't clear to her how to open up her own character for closer speculation. She closed her eyes and tried to find some internal switch or answers to her questions.

Junior Member Tim Nunyabizness is on a distinguished road Tim Nunyabizness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2013 11:51 PM
    Threads

Black watched the two women and noticed the one was almost completely silent other than her warning to him when the creature had appeared behind him. In truth he was beginning to get annoyed. If she wasn't going to speak, then she wouldn't be much use and would probably be killed off quickly. This game seemed to be based on having teams and teams needed communication.

"So what is the plan? Do we go to the middle, or do we try and get out of here? Since it's a game, I assume finding out what's in the middle would make the most sense. Unless you would both prefer to just rush to the end and try to exit?"

He checked his weapon and wrapped his hand around it, then released it several times. He wanted to get used to the feel so he would be able to draw more quickly. Hesitation would likely mean death and while he didn't expect to do as well as others, he didn't want to make a fool of himself either.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information