AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Untitled

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: Sign-Up: Untitled

Quote Originally Posted by pleasant_disorder View Post
    I figure you can always use one more. I'm not sure what to do about the stats, but I can figure it out as we go along, if you let me in ^^
    The more the merrier!

@pleasant_disorder - Your good to enter the RPG when I set it up!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Edited Leon's appearance in.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Edited Leon's appearance in.
    I honestly completely missed the appearance.
    At any point approved like you were. Thanks.

Junior Member GodricLeMort is on a distinguished road GodricLeMort's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 10:19 PM
    Threads

Name: GodRic Le Mort
    Organization #:4(wind/ air0
    Background:There is not much about his past as his organization, he is like the wind there one minute gone the next. he always seems to side with the wind is following, what is known about him are just rumors as he does not care to let off his past.
    Appearance (Image or Description):
    Personality:He is care free, he is so care free it borders on insanity, he has major mood swings he has taking the air element to a new level. but most of the time he is as calm as the wind itself.
    Stats: (50 points to start, please do calculations correctly)
    Power:10
    Speed:25
    Magic:15

(sorry i dunno if i can still join but hope this works.)
    Last edited by GodricLeMort; 04-10-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@GodricLeMort - Your good. Please try to catch up quickly!

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not sure if sign-ups are still open...

Name: Katsumi Yale
    Organization #: 12 Telekinesis
    Background: After his father died in a battle between the factions five years ago, Katsumi's mother has been completely unrsponsive--except in the moments she becomes hysterical. During one of her hysterical fits tree years ago, she had injured Katsumi's twin brother Kyosuke. Since that incident, Katsumi has been extremely overprotective of Kyosuke, and hates his mother with a passion. His only hope is that by working under Joseph with Organization Twelve he might manage to create a peaceful place for his brother to live
    Appearance:

Personality: Katsumi is usually calm and composed, except when he feels Kyosuke is endangered. Whenever that happens, he becomes an unbelievable torrent of anger, with next to no rationality underlying. And then, of course, he collapses and sleeps for three days. That's what you call complete recklessness. And by the way, "Katsumi" in Japanese means "self-control". Yay for paradoxical irony!!!
    Power: 23
    Speed: 12

Disclaimer: This is not my image. I found this image at http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wBmNujX05S...ack+hair+1.jpg
    Last edited by Kuraya554; 04-20-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Kuraya554 - You good, please try to catch up with the group as quickly as possible I just don't want you to fall behind.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Raiko
    Organization: #1

Background: Born within the warring periods between groups Raiko was rised to fight. His parents were both members of Or. 1 and with that came the power of Fire. The monsterous sounds of the storms made Raiko weep knowing each crash was his parents fighting the war. He was helpless and weak. Violence wasn't his strongsuit. He hated the thought of killing another man yet trained as he should under his parents guidence.

When the Or. all came together in two factions his parents refused and were killed mercilessly. He stood by and watched them perish without lifting a single finger. He was taking into custody by Joseph and forced to train with the others to become a better fighter. After so many years Raiko began to hate everything around him and his rage filled his power.

Appearance: (See attachment)
    Personality: A cold man whom dislikes any and everthing there is about humanity. From his parents death to the war he hates it all. This fuels his fire and allows him to fight without morals, resulting in him doing anything there is to achieve victory. He also wields a katana that can be used in conjuntion with his power.

Stats:
    Power: 5
    Speed: 5
    Magic: 40

Other: This is how he uses his abilities. Electro-Pyrokinesis: The ability tocontrol the super-heated electricity or the electrified fire. This is a sub ability of Ionikinesis which is controling ionized energy particles and in turn creating fire from it. This fire burns so hot it creates friction in the open air and in turn electrfies it. This creates flames with lightning. It's very possible and logically sound but If its to much let me know and ill think of something else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	91624m.jpg‎
Views:	8
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	61234  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-02-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Name: Raiko
    Organization: #1

Background: Born within the warring periods between groups Raiko was rised to fight. His parents were both members of Or. 1 and with that came the power of Fire. The monsterous sounds of the storms made Raiko weep knowing each crash was his parents fighting the war. He was helpless and weak. Violence wasn't his strongsuit. He hated the thought of killing another man yet trained as he should under his parents guidence.

When the Or. all came together in two factions his parents refused and were killed mercilessly. He stood by and watched them perish without lifting a single finger. He was taking into custody by Joseph and forced to train with the others to become a better fighter. After so many years Raiko began to hate everything around him and his rage filled his power.

Appearance: (See attachment)
    Personality: A cold man whom dislikes any and everthing there is about humanity. From his parents death to the war he hates it all. This fuels his fire and allows him to fight without morals, resulting in him doing anything there is to achieve victory. He also wields a katana that can be used in conjuntion with his power.

Stats:
    Power: 5
    Speed: 5
    Magic: 40

Other: This is how he uses his abilities. Electro-Pyrokinesis: The ability tocontrol the super-heated electricity or the electrified fire. This is a sub ability of Ionikinesis which is controling ionized energy particles and in turn creating fire from it. This fire burns so hot it creates friction in the open air and in turn electrfies it. This creates flames with lightning. It's very possible and logically sound but If its to much let me know and ill think of something else.
    I'm gonna say approved but Alexander is fire not Joseph, when reading through your background I noticed you said he was taken into custody by Joseph, but it would be Alexander unless your going to try some kind of torture room escape or something within the underground base of all the other Organizations. So that's the only thing I noticed other wise everything else looks in place so of course accepted! :3

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sry bout that. Ill change it.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- Are ypu accepting new sign ups? Cos I wanna run a second character, but i figured itd be safer to run it by you first Hatespawn. That and I havent got a Character profile on my phone,, cant copypadter very well.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

I with Esiphas. I'd like to run a second character as well.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I say say go for it, if you guys want another character go for it, I just will expect to see posts from both characters.

So please do ^^

Junior Member RainbowRabies is on a distinguished road RainbowRabies's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2012 05:09 PM
    Threads

I dont know if this is still open but here ya go!
    Name: Kureno Yuki
    Organization #: Organization 11
    Background: Being born into a poor family kureno didn't have a lot to look forward too, her mother passed away when she was three years old and her step mother is constantly trying to get rid of her. One day while her father was out the step mother took Kureno to the park for the first time and there met with a man whom kureno was sold to. After shaking hands the step mother had left kureno with the man. After Years of beatings and sexual abuse Kureno learned of a new power that she had developed. At first she was afraid of this power but when she killed the man who had tortured her for so long she enjoyed the power a little too much.
    By the time she was 13 she joined Organization 11 and has been with them ever since.
    Appearance (Image or Description): http://www.zerochan.net/1098413
    Personality: Kureno is very hot headed, shes stubborn, a little out spoken and hates being belittled. On the bright side she is kind, friendly, somewhat easy to get along with and is the most straight forward and honest person you could ever meet in a lifetime.
    Stats: (50 points to start, please do calculations correctly) 5
    Power: 25
    Speed: 15
    Magic:10

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Kailia ''Kai'' Aquilla
    Organization #: 3
    Background: Born into the organisation, Kai knows little else. However, her parents didn't train her violently, as they were in cahrge of aggriculture development- paticualarily managing Irrigation. Kai was raised to help out, though she yearned for adventure, and was often to be foundplayfigting with otehr children from the organistaions. Eventually, she was assigned her first mission, and fiund the reality quite different- finding herself unable to kill. Though she wasn't punished, she did feel like she'd let her organisation down. Vowing she'd do better on her next mission, she waits for her next assignment.
    Appearance (Image or Description): http://media.photobucket.com/image/w...ment_water.jpg
    Personality: Cheerful, quite proud, friendly, and unwilling to kill. She loves using her water, especially to make artful attacks. She uses alot more energy tha necessary making her attacks look good, but she has a large reserve, so it makes little difference. Her parents always sa if she put her pride aside, and fought with just her water, she would probably be more dangerous than the rest of the organisation put together. Though they are exxagerating, she does have alot of power.
    Power: 2
    Speed: 3
    Magic: 45

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2012 03:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Name: Levi Kirk
    Organization #: 20 - Cloning

Background: Born into a noble family, Levi and her twin sister Hada survived a house fire at the age of 13 that killed their remaining kin. Levi never knew life beyond her sister, in a rich home of nobles, their parents were kind but detached, Levi didn't miss them at all. Now 6 years later, Levi finds herself alone, her sister vanished in the night 3 years back and Levi turned to the Oragnization to attempt to gain the means to find her.

Appearance (Image or Description):
    Levi is on the right, Hada is on the left, Hada is more magically inclined, Levi is melee:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2efoqkp/6

Personality: Silent and Withdrawn when serious, when relaxed, Levi is a prankster and a tease, always ready to share a good laugh. Occasionally, the stress of losing her sister makes her do strange "incomplete" things, like saying half a joke that her sister would usually say the other half.

Stats:
    Power: 29
    Speed: 20
    Magic: 1

IF SOMEONE COULD RP AS HADA, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! ... if not... oh well DX

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@RainbowRabies - Everything looks in place. Go for it! For now start in the base people should start showing up soon back to the corresponding bases. You are with Alexander and it looks like they just got back so do whatever is necessary to get involved with them.

@Esiphas - Approved ^^

@Faux Angel - You can make two characters if you would like. You would have to control them both and I would want to see posts from both of them also. Otherwise everything looked good ^^ Approved ^^

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Kyosuke Yale
    Organization #: 12 Psychic (Clairvoyance)
    Background: See Katsumi Yale's background above.
    Appearance:

Personality: Kyosuke is usually nervous, and wary of everyone but Katsumi and his mother. He's very introverted, and when he does venture outside his room he stays on the sidelines. Not good on the front lines, he's used mostly for reconnaisance purposes, where his clairvoyance can be advantageous.
    Power: 15

Disclaimer: This is not my image. I found this image at http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...16-400-400.jpg

To The Power Of Wind

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraya554 View Post
    Name: Kyosuke Yale
    Organization #: 12 Psychic (Clairvoyance)
    Background: See Katsumi Yale's background above.
    Appearance:

Personality: Kyosuke is usually nervous, and wary of everyone but Katsumi and his mother. He's very introverted, and when he does venture outside his room he stays on the sidelines. Not good on the front lines, he's used mostly for reconnaisance purposes, where his clairvoyance can be advantageous.
    Power: 15

Disclaimer: This is not my image. I found this image at http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...16-400-400.jpg
    Accepted

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Sophia

Organization #: 9, Illusion

Background: As a young girl, she and her family wanted nothing but to live a normal life outside of all of the fatalities, deaths, and all of the chaos around her. Sophia didn't want to use her powers but she had to if she were to defend herself or to escape. One day, she came home and found her family dead by other members and she used her powers to escape. Ever since, she's been on the run for most of her life and has to keep an eye on her back for the rest of her life. She still wonders when this war will be over....

Appearance (Image or Description): https://yande.re/jpeg/4b82a9b4883f90...thighhighs.jpg

Personality: She's been quiet since her family's death. She has said a couple of words to herself and in her own mind to plan her escape as well. She hasn't taken any kind of offense yet to kill someone to say the least.

Stats:
    Power: 10
    Speed:15
    Magic: 25

OOC: Did not know why I didn't sign up for this in the first place. @HateSpawn98 Are you planning to finish Wonderland?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-21-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Name: Raliegh

Organization #: 2

Background: Raliegh joined with Joseph when she was only 14. After figuring out that she had powers, her parents abandoned her when she was a child, and Raliegh was left to wonder streets and beg for food until a church took her in. Raliegh stayed with the church from the ages of 7 to 14. During this time in her life, she hid her powers successfully until one day a nun caught her practicing her ice powers in her room. Like her parents, the church kicked her out and abandoned her as well. With no where else to go, she found Joseph and joined his ranks.

Appearance (Image or Description): Standing at 5'6", Raliegh is your average looking woman with black hair and green eyes. She isn't striking or particularly pretty. Her build is average. She wears a t-shirt and jeans on her down time, but when she goes into battle, she wears light armor and carries a sword on her.

Personality: Raliegh is warm and light-hearted, the exact opposite of how people imagine an ice user. She loves being around and helping people, so she often works in the infirmary on her down time, doubling as a nurse for Joseph. She doesn't hold grudges and rarely gets angry with anyone. In battle, she takes on an icy alter-ego, and it almost seems like she has a split personality disorder.

Speed: 15
    Magic: 25
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 05-20-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster - Accepted
    and, I seem to have lost all the other members of the groups so I think it's dead right now.
    However this one seems to be getting a lot of activity.

@pleasant_disorder - Your all good, glad to have another character on board ^^

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

If @Faux Angel , and of course you Hate, will let me I'd like to have a go with my second Character as Hada.

Name:
    Hada Moonlight
    ('Kirk' is her real last name of course, but she doesn't know that)

Organisation:
    #15 Good luck/Buffing

Background:
    Hada is a strange and recent addition to Joseph's groups. She has only been with the group for three years having been mysteriously found by Joseph and some of his friends one day, while they were patrolling some no man's land.
    He found her suffering and delirious in the middle of nowhere, while curled up and protected by a strange barrier. It seemed to convert the damage dealt against it into energy to power it, creating a loop so that it would never break. One of those with Joseph wanted to help her, the leader of Organisation 15, and she used her power to calm Hada and put her to sleep. Once Hada fell asleep the barrier vanished and she was taken back to the main base.
    Once awake it was found Hada had no past memories of anything that had happened to her and only a basic awareness of who she was. She had occasional flashes; images of a burning building, crying and of a strange, almost inhuman, figure. But beyond these she struggled to piece things together. She struggled vastly in fact, having lost some of her ability to talk, perform maths and walk; as well as other simple things because of her memory damage. She spent most of the first year there being tutored by the various people to help combat this. She soon picked things back up, and though her memories are still a mess she has regained the basics in everything else.
    Since then she has been under investigation to see where she would fit in most. Ultimately her place had already been picked before she knew it. Showing some talent with magic as opposed to physical combat, the leader of Organisation 15 had already picked her out due to her barrier abilities. Though she has yet to show that she can create that barrier they first found her in, being able to support others with defenses was an important skill against Alexander's more aggressive followers. She had a good talent with one shot elemental barriers; ones that would completely absorb the damage of a particular element before vanishing, very useful all round.
    She now takes part in training exercises preparing herself for going out into the field for the first time. She has taken to using Moonlight as her last name, as well as it being her nickname. It came about when people said she got more crazy during fullmoons and should change her name to Luna. She didn't want to do that but once people started calling her Moonlight, as her bubblyness was sometimes contagious, she decided to make it her last name.
    She fits in quite well and is forever thankful to Joseph and the others. Her aim is to find out about her past and why she is here.

Appearance:
    This is how she normally dresses.
    Hada is the one on the left.
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2efoqkp.jpg

This is what she looks like now, having changed her hair colour during a mishap with magic.
    http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...imeru/Luka.png

Personality:
    Hada was originally an oddball and stuck out around others, she was a slow learner to begin with due to her brain damage. But as time went on she improve greatly and then she took this quirk and made it her own. She is quite out going, very positive and always with a smile. She does have an odd habit sometimes of forgetting to end her jokes or sentences, just cutting off midway as if it was normal. She just laughs it off as part of a joke but a part of her wonders why she does.
    She does have a side of her that worries sometimes about her past. Since she knows nothing about it then she could be anyone really and the idea that maybe she was a cruel person scares her. But she is determined and makes it a point to keep looking regardless of what happens.

Stats:

Power= 3
    Not really physically capable. She can fight about as well as anyone else who has never done so.

Speed= 10
    She is quite quick, learning to run and use magic at the same time. It all goes with her bouncy self.

Magic= 37
    Where she is best. Specialises in defense boosting and barriers. Can do other buffing based things but it is more consuming and difficult.

Just one thing to point out, just in case.
    @HateSpawn98 Hope you don't mind that I referred to the Leader of #15 as a girl, since you haven't revealed anything on the leaders yet.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-22-2012 at 07:24 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

That Sick Beat Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin has a reputation beyond repute Ravin's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Cancer Cake Golf
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2012 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Vinyl
    Organization #: 6 (electricity)
    Background: Known as DJ-Pon-3 to many, Vinyl has always been a misfit in all aspects of the word. A rebel and a music lover, Vinyl fights for whatever she feels is right. Tame is not a word to describe her at all. A loose cannon, she gets in trouble often.
    Appearance (Image or Description):Click image for larger version

Name:	189387 - artist_loveyourinnergeek humanized vinyl_scratch.png
Views:	15
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	62401
    Personality: Shocking! Wild! Lightning! Loose Cannon
    Speed:20
    Magic: 20

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@Valkarma - Hey it's all good, I have not really given names or genders or anything to the leaders of the organizations yet so it's all good.
    Your character seems rather interesting, she's accepted into Josephs group.

@Hattatori Hanzo - Alright your in, start in the base of which Organization 6 is assigned and just for now walk around until the missions start.

Oh just and FYI for everyone else
    Things are about to
    get rather...
    interesting...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information