AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Relationships

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Let's talk about Relationships

Even though I'm engaged, sometimes the culture and belief sometimes can be an issue. :/ I honestly think that the "issue" makes everything exciting in our relationship. You see, I was raised up in a Chinese and Filipino background whereas he's American in Serbian and Norwegian ancestry and the unfortunate thing is, he lives in Georgia while I live down in Florida. So I see him during the vacations, I was even surprised on how long I've lasted with him but I never thought in my dreams that I'd still be with him and well you know, I wasn't after him or had a thought of dating when we started dating.

It was obviously started as friendship, I met him in high school when I was a junior and he was a freshman. It was around the 6th hour of school and going to 7th, I saw him passing by and well, you can laugh at this, thinking it's cute. After all, it's an anime forum and in a way, anime DID bring us together at that moment in time. He had a Death Note bookbag so, I gave him a compliment saying it looked nice. That boy gave me the weirdest look on my face and how I describe it, was the "Uh, thanks? You're a freak so go away." ^^; I was friends with his friend and then we started off knowing each other more from there. He moved to Georgia around October of 2008 and I'd thought it would be the last of it. Note, we weren't friends really during the time. Just... knew each other. We got back together when his friend called me just to chat, and he put us all on three-way. It went to just me and now, my fiance, and we would talk from an hour until late at night. I didn't care so much because I enjoyed his company. I thought nothing more as friends, because my own friend and I would talk that long.

Around December, he was so flirtatious around me and he isn't the kind of guy to do it. Why? I think I forgot to mention he hated people and wanted nothing to do with it. Followed by, he doesn't want to love either until I talked to him more on why he was doing that. I guess, I grew to liking him until December 7, he couldn't stop saying how he missed me, wants me, etc. I had to leave and I said that I just love him so much and he laughed, saying he does too. I lay in bed saying like, "Crap. I think he likes me." Next day, I told stories to my friend, they all said that he likes me. A lot and I'm just the same, too. lol He was on my mind, more than ever. I loved being around with him, I guess ever since and even if he hated me, if I could just have him in my life somehow, it's all good...

Cut the story short, on December 8, 2008 we started dating in the evening of 7 and he asked me the question. heh It's the best day in my whole life, you know? And to the topic of engagement and whatnot, wedding date MAY be around 2016 of December 8. I... I love him so much, I really do. He's so amazing, funny, I can be myself around him, and so special. He may not be the perfect boyfriend, fiance, or soon to be, a husband for me but I consider him as one of the best. I'm just madly in love and I really want him in my life, I have a future with that guy. He is my future and I couldn't ask for more.

2. Likes Arrisu, Gero50, SuXrys, Miss Manipulation liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhearts View Post
    Well since were all oozing hormones I was wondering if anyone on here is in a relationship or if you just want to talk about being single (Like Me Q.Q) (Forever Alone Unite!!! Q.Q) Anyway I do like this one girl >.> but she is dating this other guy and I think she would be better off with me but that's just my jealousy talking and I mean she seems to like me more because he is such a !@#!@#!@#$!@$ *cries* Q.Q Anyway enough about my terrible relationship life let's talk about everyone else's and don't feel bad if your not in a relationship because.....i'm not either Q.Q

I love hearing about people's relationships or how that's going but this might open up old wounds for a lot of people. I can't tell you how many people I know who have either been scarred or traumatized from a relationship (Man I need to get with the times >.>) anyway thankfully i've never had such a bad relationship before anyway please begin the conversing xD
    wucha gotta do is go kick the S#!T out of that guy and display your dominance. it'll get her attention

as far as my relationships go, i decided that i will not have a serious one untill i'm out of the service. Therefore, every girl i meet that takes interest in me gets the exact same message. They will NOT rise above the rank of "Slam Piece," and that i am not committed to them in any way until i am out. well, i use different words, but the idea is the exact same. some of them then decide they just wanna be friends, slap me and leave, or go for it with the delusion that they can through some miracle sway my way of thinking. A few have tried, none have succeeded.
    but thats just me haha

Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just got out of a relationship 6 months ago we were together for a year and 5 months but after we broke up he started turning into a MEGA DOUCHE! So we don't even talk anymore, I don't even consider him as a friend at this point. It seems like every time he talks to me he just wants to rub something in my face which makes me angry. So right now I don't really have any potential next bfs. I'm not really attracted to the guys in my area, it took me forever just to find my ex..lol. So I'm currently single, but today this 7th grader asked me out...It was weird and cute at the same time..lol
    Last edited by animegirl2365; 03-20-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

If you are friends with two people that are together... RUN!!! Run as fast as you can. You do not want to be in the middle of them, especially when things are going to Hell in a handbasket, because you will be forced to choose between the two. I was in that situation once and I ended up getting with the guy, stayed with him for 8 months, and when he broke up with me, he told me that everything he said was a lie and that he used me to get back with his ex. I was crushed, but then that depression turned to hate. He has told me that I will never have kids, that I'm a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}, among other things. (Kinda sad... seeing him at 20 dating 15 year olds... I actually laughed and thought of Matthew McConaughey) Anyways, his ex who was my friend hates me and everything was just... no. I should not have gotten with him.

During the time I was with him, I met a guy online and we started to rp together with other people, and he respected the fact that I was in a relationship. We ended up becoming friends, and that led to something more when we started talking on the phone. That was 4 years ago, and we have been together in person for 3 1/2 years with a child that is almost 2.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Glass Dice Systems Xbox 360 Controller
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2012 05:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cubangangster

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Beatrix View Post
    During the time I was with him, I met a guy online and we started to rp together with other people, and he respected the fact that I was in a relationship. We ended up becoming friends, and that led to something more when we started talking on the phone. That was 4 years ago, and we have been together in person for 3 1/2 years with a child that is almost 2.
    Holy ****, love really comes from strange places p_p .

I met my girlfriend at an Anime convention..! She lives kinda far away (75 minutes travel by train) but we've been together for 1.5 years now, and we still go strong! Before that I was usually a girl's best friend, until I found out that being in the best friendzone NEVER nets you a relationship. Caused me to be more honest, and when I have a special feeling, I tell the person in question. Really helps. Never had to do it tho.

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I'm glad that I find someone like me who is the only person in class to not even confess to a girl.
    Umm. Actually, I don't have interests in love today, I dunno I think I should finish studies and should be a worthy man for any girl before we can start a great relationship.. At least, That is What I think.

Senior Member Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru has a reputation beyond repute Samuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    Well, I'm glad that I find someone like me who is the only person in class to not even confess to a girl.
    Umm. Actually, I don't have interests in love today, I dunno I think I should finish studies and should be a worthy man for any girl before we can start a great relationship.. At least, That is What I think.
    *looks at your avatar and signature*

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Samuru View Post
    *looks at your avatar and signature*
    Excuse me?

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    Excuse me?
    They probably thought you were a girl... I thought you were based off of your avi and sig. until I read the post they quoted with Snape and saw your gender sign xD

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have been with my man for a little over 3 years now and to put it simply he means everything to me. We make a good couple. and love each other very much. Met through mutual friends. I was really attracted to him at first because he was such a dork and I could tell that he was a nerd. At first he seemed reluctant to hang out but I realized he was just shy and one day he picked me up from school. I had told my parents that I was going to be at a friend's house (wasn't allowed to hang out with boys, especially almost 4 years apart) and my friend forgot she was supposed to cover for me. She ended up calling my house wanting to talk to me and that's how they found out I lied. Now we live together -^.^-
    But anyways, here are the things he does that makes my world complete: when he posts cute cat pictures on my facebook wall, takes care of me if I get sick, gives me kisses, buys me videogames and orders it next day shipping, cooks dinner for us, sings along to the radio even though he really sucks at it, tells me funny stories, calls me "woman," makes fun of how lame I am, and when we just nerd out together, bein' silly all the while.

12. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Gil
    Talkative
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    They probably thought you were a girl... I thought you were based off of your avi and sig. until I read the post they quoted with Snape and saw your gender sign xD
    Oh, Well, this isn't the first time though I got mistaken as a girl.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've been in a wonderful relationship for over a year now.

He's my very first everything, and I'm his first everything as well.
    I know, its rare but I guess waiting paid off in the long run.
    Its like we were meant to beeee! ♥

15. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff has a reputation beyond repute plumpuff's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2012 12:24 PM
    Threads

I met my husband online, on Ragnarok Online, in 2004 (I was 14, he was 16). We were best friends for a while before we realized we fell in love, haha. x3 We began an online relationship and in 2008 we met offline for the first time. We moved in together in 2009, and got married on May 5th, 2011.

I couldn't really ask for anything better than this. He's my world. <3

17. Likes Arrisu, Meenah, blueangel06661 liked this post
    Member okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2012 10:54 AM
    Threads

I have to say,
    i had a girlfriend, and to make it short-she died.
    I had 1 year of crying and sadness, i think its better now. I always enjoy the moment when i see a boy with a happy girlfriend, all seems to be fine in their life.
    Now I am thinkin about a new relationship, but there are always the same questions in my soul;
    -What if it happens again?
    -The time when girls were looking for Boys/men with a big heart are gone?Only good-looking and rich guys?

Gil
    Apprehensive
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

No, they're just much harder to find. Honest made place for sluts, BlackBerry beatches, and other trash you wouldn't even wanna touch. Good luck searching, man!

20. Thanks okazaki2 thanked for this post
    Member Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation has a reputation beyond repute Miss Manipulation's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2012 12:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okazaki2 View Post
    -The time when girls were looking for Boys/men with a big heart are gone?Only good-looking and rich guys?
    These times are not gone. I know quite a few girls (including myself. I'm not that heartless, thank you very much) who treat appearance as a bonus and would prefer to have the kindest guy the ugliest of faces over the sexiest man with a terrible attitude. Believe me, if she's worth it and she really loves you, she won't care about your appearance. And every girl has different tastes, too. One girl could find you a tad bit revolting while another girl wouldn't hesitate to call you a saint. So don't worry so much about appearance! Do your best and someday that special someone will come along and if its meant to be, it will be.

22. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Member okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2 has a reputation beyond repute okazaki2's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Manipulation View Post
    These times are not gone. I know quite a few girls (including myself. I'm not that heartless, thank you very much) who treat appearance as a bonus and would prefer to have the kindest guy the ugliest of faces over the sexiest man with a terrible attitude. Believe me, if she's worth it and she really loves you, she won't care about your appearance. And every girl has different tastes, too. One girl could find you a tad bit revolting while another girl wouldn't hesitate to call you a saint. So don't worry so much about appearance! Do your best and someday that special someone will come along and if its meant to be, it will be.
    Thanks
    Maybe its just at my Region. Most of the girls are very heartless, the 3 most important things are Alcohol, Lots of shoes and tons of Cosmetics at the face...
    My Ex-Girlfriend was a very friendly and normal girl. But she was born in another country, all of the few friendly and kindly girls i know are from other Regions and Countries. So its hard to "find" love at here.

Member sassyfairycassy1 is on a distinguished road sassyfairycassy1's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know what you mean. Its hard to find a guy who looks past appearances.

There is a guy I know I'm physically attracted to. I've been texting him and he seems like a really nice guy. In fact his aunt tells me herself all the time how nice he is. The thing is that he's not interested in a serious relationship. I personally think it's because of his room mate. She is obsessed with him, clinging to him wanting to cuddle. When I went to his house and saw that I was kinda scared, and a little bit jealous. It's been about a month since I have been to his place, I would really like to get to know him more. The thing is that he likes to track music, and he is so musically talented. I'm no where near his level and he has enough to deal with I don't want to ask him to teach me. My greatest fear is that he thinks of me as a little kid wanting his attention. Due to some things that happened in his life he is very mature. I just feel I need to become to deserve him. If he saw this he would probably tell me that I'm perfect how I am and that I shouldn't think like this. but I honestly don't know what to do any more.
    Anything but ordinary

25. Thanks okazaki2 thanked for this post
    Likes okazaki2 liked this post
    Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

i've never been in a relationship and the thought is depressing. I feel miserable and hopeless even when i'm a handsome guy, i'm just pretty awkward..

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    i've never been in a relationship and the thought is depressing. I feel miserable and hopeless even when i'm a handsome guy, i'm just pretty awkward..
    There is someone out there for everyone if your awkward then find an awkward girl who will like you. It might happen.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, i know...
    I always hear about girls with the same "problem". They think they are not at the level of the boy, and its hard to find a simply nice guy. When some female friends ask me about this problem, i always think "hey, girl, look, maybe I am this kind of "simply kindly guy" and get a bit angry haha. The "bad boys" take the hearts of the nice girls and the kindly boys are best friends of the most girls.
    I think there are more Good boys and less good girls.

Member sassyfairycassy1 is on a distinguished road sassyfairycassy1's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 10:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the good girls are just that to good. the bad boy offers a bit of a risk, plus if you read some of the romance books you'll see it's mostly good girl falls for bad boy.
    The nice guys are usually hooked on those girls and forget about the ones who sit on the sidelines.
    At least that's what it's like here lol.
    Anything but ordinary

30. Likes okazaki2 liked this post
    Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

I got out of a long distance relationship after 1 year and 7 months. She cheated me..oooo~ big surprise there. I knew she was with someone else for awhile too, just didn't say anything about it hoping she would pick me over him. Never happened, so I dumped her. 5 months later I have someone 100x better. ^-^ apparently she had been crushing on me for a time, and finally worked up the nerve to tell me...about 3 weeks ago. xD Everything about her seems unreal and shes bloody gorgeous, didn't think she'd be into someone like me. (:
    Last edited by S o l o; 03-21-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    I ♥ yuri

32. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Two weeks from now will mark the two year anniversary with my girlfriend. We've had ups and downs, just like any relationship, but I'm glad we've been together for so long.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

34. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

I'm mentally not prepared for relationships.
    A) I am mentally an 8 year old kid (I tend to mess with people a lot.. and curve on my things a lot.. lol)
    B) I can't give that much attention to someone after a while..
    C) I'm just too weird to deal with (lawlawlawl)
    D) I worry too much, I'm a bundle of worries (and possibly love, but mostly worries..)

mmmm, aside from that not much.. I guess.. ._.

Last edited by Hakoshi; 03-21-2012 at 03:29 PM.

36. Likes sassyfairycassy1 liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information