AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Xanthos was grinning while he busily cleaned the deck. He always felt best after a good bar fight, especially when there had been so many involved. The boy's fist was a little soar from a bad punch to a privateer's jaw. He'd have to get the captain to show him how to throw a proper punch again. If he broke his fist again, the captain would have his butt on a platter. The last time he'd broken it hadn't been too fun. During the healing period, he hadn't been able to fight back when they sparred so he was forced to play run away, and they didn't stop until the captain was sufficiently worn down. The matches had frustrated Xanthos to no end. He wanted to give Noir a good fight, and it just didn't feel like a "good" fight unless he was fighting back.

He went to the edge of the deck to dump his mop bucket's dirty water into the ocean. He saw the captain walking down the peer, towards the boat. Xanthos grinned. He'd already finished his portion of the deck and moved on to help the others with theirs. The captain would be pleased.

"Alright ladies and gents, cap'ains back!" He announced to his mates. "Best have somethin tah show fer yerselves!" Then he rushed to meet Noir, excitement wide in his eyes. "Cap'ain! D'you see the bar fight?! We got them privateers right where it hurts!" The boy walked proudly beside Noir. "Mosta the decks done. Got a few slow pokes finishin up, but they oughta be done any minute. We worked hard. Didn't want you ta catch us off guard if you came back too quick." He let out a boisterous laugh, grinning from ear to ear. Noir's crew knew him too well. "I was wonderin if you wanted me ta plot another course, cap'ain. I woulda done it fer you got back, but I didn't know where we're headin next."
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-23-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Noir chuckled. ''Ah, no worrys. I was forced into taking a shortcut.'' He leant in closer. ''I may need to skip port sooner rather than later. With regards to a Certain Tab, and the Lack of Paying therof.'' He gave Xanathos a grin, then came aboard. ''Welll, Looks pretty darn good up here. Well done you lot. Just waitin on the last coupla members getting back and I'll tell you all about the new trip.''

He walked up the lenth of the deck and leant over teh bowsprit, looking at the Figurehead. Someone had evidently polished it. ''Come on girl, were leaving soon. Things should be good onn this journey... I'll ahve you tuned up in no time. You'll se.'' He patted the Figurehead, then turned around. Wee Jack appeared to have returned. ''Cap'n, I dinne knae if its me short legs, or if you can fly, but why do'ye keep croppin up befair me!''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN was still following this women he saw take down one of his contacts when he saw her taking more quests off of a bulletin board. As PLAMEN took a closer look he realized many of his contacts were in this group of papers. PLAMEN could not allow her to take out all of his business, so he ran ahead of her on the road. Soon after getting ahead of this girl he lit up his fire poi and began to start a show, than when the girl walked by him he "accidentally" lit the papers on fire.

As soon as the task was done PLAMEN was relieved but didn't want to show this woman that he was happy with what he had done so he apologized while holding back a grin.

PLAMEN " Oh my, I am so incredibly sorry about this ma'am. Will you please forgive my clumsiness?"

OOC: Sorry @Light Buster for the late respond but I got sick

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"I'm afraid I can't spare a boat for free, but if you pay, this.." he slapped the young man on the back "..Laddie, will accompany you, Because he's the reason you're here in the first place".
    The fisherman's son looked like he wanted to object, but he didn't dare go against his father.

"I'll have it to you by tomorrow, and I'll set sail first thing. I assume he knows how to man a boat?" John proclaimed. He needed time to say his goodbyes , to pack and other miscellaneous things.

"That he does, and if he doesn't, he ain't my son" the hefty man laughed. "I hope it all goes well for you. Ye have my well-wishing."

He gave the fisherman a hearty handshake and walked out, with a sense of relief, anxiety and a twinge of adventure.

----------------------------

The door to the fisherman's shop was shut. and locked. Evelyn was in a bind, she had spent too long orienting herself in the town and getting used to her landlegs again.
    She banged upon the door. "Please. I only need a couple of minutes" she yelled at it.

A window opened from up above. "Go Away! We're closed" a gruff voice shouted, and slammed the window shut again.

Looking up to the window, Eve cried out "Please. I need to get these goods before tomorrow! You should be open anyway!" she picked up a nearby stone and chucked it towards the window.

The windows opened yet again, and this time she saw a old bald head pop out. "I told you already, I'm not letting you.. " The man seemed to have seen something about Eve from the high angle. "I... I guess I could let you in for a moment" He said, reconsidering. "but only a moment. I have other matters to attend to too you know!"

Eve waited at the door, happy with her diligence. "Thank you so much" she said happily when the door started to open.

"Well.. What do you want? " the man said grumpily.

"I.. I need about 5 lengths of rope, a small section of sail... " Eve cited off the list she had memorised.

"Well.. I think I've got most of those things, let me go see" The man then headed off into a back section of the shop. Evelyn stood there in wait, occasionally going up and admiring some of the fine model boats that were on display.

"Do you like that? That's Dead Eye's old ship" he startled her coming back with her items. "Took me two years to craft that, but I think it's the best I have" He coughed violently. "sorry. Anyway, here's your stuff. I'll send a runner down with the goods before you set sail, I'll just need your ship name"

Eve told him the name, and handed over a significant portion of her coins. "Thanks again!" she said and leant in to kiss him on the cheek. While the man was still registering it, she walked out of the door and back to the street.

That was all she needed to get she told herself and proceeded to head back to the ship where she expected the rest of the crew to be.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sometimes Wee John's voice made Xanthos want to kick him in the face, but he wouldn't because Wee John was one of his best mates, despite how much his voice annoyed him. He looked to the captain. A rush of excitement ran through him as he thought of leaving port. For Xanthos, much like other pirates, there was nothing better than the feeling of the sea rolling beneath a boat. It felt like home. The throb of his fist came back, reminding him of his poor punch.

"Cap'ain, you think you might show me how to throw a punch again? Landed one wrong on a privateers jaw. Can't say my fist is feels too right." He shook out the hand and grinned. "Besides, we been slackin on the sparrin matches. How'm I s'posed to get better at fightin without my blades?" Although Noir was still leaps and bounds better at hand-to-hand combat than Xanthos, the youngster had improved greatly from two years ago. "S'pose we don't have much time fer it now. Where we headed off'ta. Gotta get those plans started up." He rocked back on his heels, then forward onto his tip-toes. Xanthos could never stand still. It was what made him such a fantastic fighter.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir Grinned. ''A Sparring Match? I guess I could use one. We gotta wait on Holly and Evelyn getting back anyhow, so I guess we have the time.'' Without Warning, He feinted a punch to Xanathos's Face, and struck him low as Xan tried to avoid it. ''Come on Xan.'' He said, taunting him with his nickname for Xanathos. He never did know if Xanathos liked it or not. Leaping to the centre of the Deck, He Brought his fists up in a defensive position, Ready for Xanathos Counter Attack.

''You've gotta remember to keep you Guard up always.'' He Said, sidestepping, keeping his eyes on Xanathos. ''Your enemy can strike at any time. If you cant Keep your Guard up, he can hit you. And If he's got a blade, it'll hurt mre than a fist to the face.'' He Stopped dead. ''Now try and Hit me.''

--------------

Ryko sat on a strret corner, his eyes gleaming. A group of young children stood around him, eyes wide, attentive. ''So, after We had sucessfully solved the riddle, Mercius pushed open the heavy stone door with a mighty shove. I myself stood behind him, and as he stumbled forward, his mighty strength tested by the massive doors of Shey'drava, We beheld the treasury of Shey.'' The children all gasped at once. ''Yes, ''*gasps*'' Indeed! The Treasury was a siht to behold. Piles of Gold, Pools of Rubys and Saphires. There were emeralds the size of a horse, a Diamond the size of a Large Wolf, priceless works of art, even a few lost artefacts.'' One of the Children stepped forward and blurted out ''And id you take it all? Did you?'' Ryko chuckled.

''Alas my friends, we did not. As Ceyrini stepped forward to claim her share of teh Treasure, a deep, fearsome roar was heard from above. From the high, ornate ceiling we saw a Dragon, swoop down low, and Picked up Mercius in its great Jaws! Though he struggled and struggled to pry the jaws off him, poor Mercius, he was Swallowed whole! I Threw dagger after dagger at the beast, even managing to blind it! But it could still smell me, and it grabed me with a clawed hand, slicing my belly, and threw me back down the Corridor. And with another Mighty roar, Cerini and Barron dissapeared from my sight as the foul wind blasted teh great doors shut once again. I did not stay long enough to know their fate. I only just escaped with my own life- thanks to this...'' He held up a small Amulet. ''It used its maical energys to heal me, so it might escape into teh world! But I sensed its evil intents, and i Shattered its stone.'' Presenting the Amulet, teh Children took in teh split down teh centre of the topaz gem. ''Now then, who would lie the Amulet of Shey? All you have o do is correctly answer one question. Who gave us the Quest for the Treasure?'' One Young Girl shot her hand up straight away. ''I know!'' Ryko chuckled again. ''Alright, Who was it?'' The Girl beamed and said ''Princess Nirvanis of teh Chaos Islands.'' Ryko laughed, throwing back his head. ''How right you are My young Friend. Now, Take the Amulet.'' She reached out her hands to take it. Slowl, quite dramaticly, Ryko reached out and touched the tips of her Fingers with it.

Jumping, yelling ''Aah!'' and dropping the amulet, he threw his hands over heis head and loked at teh floor. The Children all jumped, some falling over. Ryko laughed, and picked it up gently. ''No need to worry. its power is Long Gone. It won't bother you. Nwo its just a pretty necklace.'' He handed it to teh girl, who loked scared and happy at the same time. Then she smiled, ran down teh street and her friends quickly follwoed. A Pretty Lady in a Green Dress walked over. ''Thank you for telling them that story. I think they needed it.'' Ryko smiled. ''Not at all young Lady. I do love seeing children Smile. It brings warmth to my heart doing something good.'' She smiled too and Handed him a Small pack of Gold. ''For your Troubles.'' He accepted it, smiled, then nodded his thanks. ''Best go find the Captain now...'' He Said, walking away.

As he did, a Boy of 16, maybe 15 ran oast him and Snatched the Small bag. Looking around- seeing no-one looking, Ryko pulled a Knife from hi belt and threw it, the blade sinking into the boys shoeless foot. As he stood on it, it forced itself right through, and the Boy dropped screaming. Moving over him and pulling the knife out, Ryko took the Bag back. ''Don't steal from me.'' He looked alot colder than he had dealing with the other Cildren. The boy nodded. Ryko handed him a couple of Gold. ''For your Medical Bill. Now don't do it again. Standing up, he noted a fe wpeople staring. Uncaring, he walked on through the wet streets, headed for the Inn where the Captain was supposedly.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 03-24-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos felt the rush of adrenaline that always came when someone landed a blow on him. The low-blow to his thigh didn't hurt, so he knew that Noir had held back for that first punch. He beamed with an undisclosed amount of pride when Noir called him by his nickname. It made him feel closer to the captain. It made him feel like he had a family. "Alright. But no more holdin back cap'ain." Xanthos put his hands up in a similar stance to Noir's, but his was not nearly as perfect. The kid had a bad habit of leaving his left side open, and this time was no different. It was only luck that Noir wanted him to punch first.

Xanthos inched towards Noir, circling around him first, looking for some sort of opening, but he was too eager for much observation. And besides, there wasn't much to find that was open in Noir's stance, at least, that the kid could find anyway. So he decided to go for it. He came forward and faked like he was going for a mid-body punch, then twisted awkwardly at the last second, pivoted his feet and hips, and threw a weak jab towards Noir's chest. The fake had taken much of the momentum from him, and he knew the second he went into the punch that Noir would have seen it from a mile away.

OOC: I figure that this fight will prob be short lived. Lol.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 03-24-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

As she managed to remember the contracts that she acquired as well as the awards, she began to move to the more simple ones first. But as she was getting to her first one, she was stopped by someone using fire as he lit the papers on fire. It really didn't matter as she dropped them to the ground to move toward her first mission. To find a kitten for a girl and return it to her for a small yet humble reward. It didn't really matter though as she completely forgot about the man who lit her contracts on fire. She would remember their faces anyways.

(Alexandra) I wonder who that guy was...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-24-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir saw teh Punch coming. ''Too Slow!'' He Said, grabbing the Fist and pulling it under his arm. Raising the Other Elbow as he Did, He impacted the Bridge of Xanathos's Nose and Sent him reeling, Letting go of hisa rm so he stumbled further. Rasig his Fists Again, Noir grined and Darted in, Feintng low and punching Xan full in the Face as he scrabbled to Block. ''If you attemp a feint, you gotta Keep it Simple! too much energy in the feint, you'll always end up with a half-arsed real pull you you did back there. You save all your Energy for the Real Punch. Like this!''

Noir Feinted , twice. Teh First punch he made look half bothered, then put a decent bit of whack into the second one. Xan, catching on, Lowered his hands to blcok the second- then Noir put all the force he could behind the first, catching Xan off Guard and knocking him on his back with a chest shot. ''And watch out- Some Feints are Double Bluffs.'' He said, Grinning. Offering Xanathos a hand, he said ''Come on Xan, Up ya Get. Cant have my best map-reader lying on the nice clean deck.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xan laid on the deck, laughter full in his stomach. "One'ah these days cap'ain." He took Noir's hand and hoisted himself up. With his thumbs, he cracked his broken nose back in place and blew out the blood. He spat some blood and rubbed his jaw, still grinning. "It was more yer punch I wanted a look at, Cap anyway. And I think I got my answer." He threw a straight punch, keeping his wrist completely straight and making sure to shift his weight just in time with the punch, giving it extra force, the exact way Noir had hit him earlier. He bowed to Noir and said, "As always, thank you fer the lesson. Now. Where're we off'ta this time? Think we're waitin on supplies fer we ship off, but that'll gimme time to work out the details of our voyage. Think I could get somethin cold to put on this shiner, Cap'ain?"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn at last reached the ship, It looked like Noir was having a tussle with one of the crewmates. She sat down on a pile of rope while she waited for them to finish.
    She couldn't wait until they set off for real this time, she was getting impatient with all the waiting around, gathering supplies, gathering crewmates (although.. she WAS one of them), gathering.. and so on. But tomorrow would be the start of their journey and despite herself, she was feeling quite giddy inside.
    She tried to wave to the captain, to signal her return, but he was too engrossed in the fight to acknowledge her, she'd just have to wait.

-----------------

John headed back to his house and packed everything he thought he would need. He took the sword he had adorning his wall and swung it around. He hoped it didn't come to anything like that, but he'd pack it just in case. Not that he was in any form to be fighting off pirates, but it comforted him that it was included in his bag.
    After he had packed his clothes, and some food. he headed down to the tavern to say his goodbyes.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

as the fire engulfed papers fell to the floor and she kept walking without even a second thought, PLAMEN became confused,he wondered to himself 'did she simply not care?' This made PLAMEN want to talk to the woman even more, so he decided to put out the fire, collect what ever tips were in his hat, and head off. As he ran he could see her in the distance.

After a few minutes of running he was able to catch up to her, but he didn't want to confront her out of breath so he merely walked in the middle of a crowd behind her. As soon as he caught his breath he walked up to her, went in front of her and began to walk backwards and talk. he was able to move around crowds while walking backwards without hitting anybody, a simple talent he picked up in his years.

PLAMEN asked "I am sorry for burning your papers, is there ant way I could help you?"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before Noir could respond, Xanthos caught sight of Evelyn. The sixteen year old boy had, from the start of his journey with Captain Noir, always been fond of her. She was so beautiful, that whenever she came around, he would sigh audibly and turn a faint shade of red. He sighed and his cheeks turned red. Xanthos snapped himself out of his puppy-love stupor and waved to Eve. "Did'ya see the cap'ain beat my arse?!" He shouted from the other side of the boat. "Bet ya found it funny, huh?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir Chuckled. ''You werent that bad lover boy'' He said, tussliing Xan's hair. Slappng his back he said ''Go on, Away with ya. See if you can find something for that lump. And Remember what I said about keepng your Guard up!'' The Moment, Xan had taken the door to the belowdecks, Noir put a bucket of Seawater over the door, so When Xan came back up he'd get soaked. ''If he stays dry, Someone remind me I owe him a Pint.'' Then he clambered up the rigging to try and spot Haley.

Ryko spotted teh Captain and Moved up to her. ''Evening.'' He grunted, before tossing her the Bag of coins. ''Todays pickings. Is not much, But might get'cha something. Certainly its the last of what I owe ya.'' He sat down. The Bartender looked like he was about to say something like ''Customers only'', but Ryko shot him a look and he backed down. ''Some Jackass tried to rob me earlier.'' He said to the Cpatain. ''Got my stuff back, but still. Little so and so's...''

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Alexandra) It's that guy from earlier who burned my papers. Maybe I should ignore him...

Alexandra then saw the cat that she was supposed to get for a girl and as it took off, she took off after it as well.

(Alexandra) "Please excuse me, I have something to get."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry @Esiphas that this reply took a bit.

Jaley smiled. "Glad to see I made a name for myself in such sort time... Wait... Jace...Garlon.... Harlon? Ah, I remember the name. Father did some buisness a while back with you, snobby git. How are you doing? I seem to recall you were looking for work. Have you found anything? Im still workin' on the Blackwinged Angel myself. Noir... oh, Capn Blackwing, to you, Keeps me busy. He might like to meet you actually." She stopped. "Sorry, I'm rambling arent I?"

Jace smiled cheerfully. It was a nice feeling when someone remembered you. Best when it was for good reasons.
    "Dear you can ramble all you like. But no I haven't been off ship too long so I haven't had the chnace to look for new work." He stepped to the side to let someone pass him. It was then he began to notice the increasing number of people passing by. Or more to the fact, those who were avoiding them both. They had that gumbling look on their faces that said they were annoyed but not enough to make something of it. "However I think it might be an idea for us not to do this in the middle of the street." He grinned, "Beside people might think we were some kind of star crossed lovers." He gave her a knowing smile, "Wouldn't be good if you Cap heard about that eh?" He gave her a slight nudge and smiled.
    "How about you escort me to somewhere to stay?" He asked, "I've only just made land fall and I don't think I will live up to standard if I don't clean myself up." He gestured with his hand for her to lead the way. "You could tell me about what you have been up to recently as we go. Your not another of this 'Dead Eye Teasure' hunters are you?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

'"That Xanthos, does he have an ounce of subtly in his body?" Evelyn laughed.
    "Well Captain, I've gotten the ship restocked answer it'll all be here by tomorrow morning, then we can set sail."
    She watched him put the bucket ontop of the door. "I'll be sure to tell him sir!" she said.

When Noir had gone onwards, she stood on her toes to take the bucket off. It wasn't because she liked him or anything, she just didn't want for him to be made a fool of. Looking around that the coast was clear, she edged the bucket to the side of the door.
    One more and she'd knock it off, but Wee Jack burst through the door, knocking her over and also, tipping the bucket down onto her clothes.

She lay there motionless, while Jack stared awkwardly.
    "You!.. You!.. Stop looking!" she yelled and aimed a slap at his face. She quickly turned and ran towards her cabin

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Boir Leant over the Railings to see who hed got. Seeing Evelyn running off and Wee Jack staring after her uncomfortably, he Burst into jolly laughter. "Ill have to tell Xan about THAT one!" he said, before shouting down to wee Jack "Go get yourself cleaned up you salty little muppet." He said. Jack gave him the Finger jokingly before scarpering off to find something not covered in Sea water.

Haley blushed as Jace mentioned Noir in a more romantic fashion. "Um... Right, well, The Captain wants me back on the Ship soon. I think i should head back pretty soon anyway. your welcome aboard for a while, but we set sail soon. As for this "Dead eye" thing... Nit entirely sure what were talking about there. Ive never really looked much into the legend of Dead eye." She led him down towards the docks, though she would turn into an Inn if he wasnt intrested in coming aboard.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

John opened up the doors to the tavern, it was quite busy tonight. He pulled up a chair at the bar again.
    "I'm heading after her. I'm her father, I've got to take care of her right?" he asked the bartender. "The usual..." he requested. "actually. give me something completly different" he said changing his mind. "It'll give me something to remember you by".

The barman slid a strange smelling pint his way. "Course you're right. Besides, I know you, You're not going to change your mind now"

"Damn right I'm not" John claimed, taking a slug of his drink.

They continued their conversation late into the night, when John headed home (slowly, and swervingly) many hours later.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanthos wandered off to find something cool to put on his cheek. He made his way to the Captain's Chambers and grabbed the helmet from an old suit of armor. It was what he always used for a cooling pack. He liked it because you could roll it around to the other sides and they would still be cold, but he liked rolling it most of all because he could feel the dull throb of the lump underneath. Xanthos liked to poke at his bruises and wounds. The pain reminded him of a good fight.

He took a seat at the map table and stared as he rolled the helmet. The routes made themselves in his head. He imagined several different lines forming on the map, each forming the easiest route between each continent. Xanthos traced a few imaginary lines with the tip of his finger, then left the room, still rolling the helmet. Xanthos made his way back up to the deck. A lopsided grin hung on his face as he watched the crew working towards setting sail. He waited patiently for the Captain to brief him on where they were headed next.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

the girl seemed out of body when PLAMEN tried to talk to her, than the girl took off saying "Please excuse me, I have something to get", as she ran he looked and saw a cat running from her, so he took of after the cat, only using short cuts that he knew about. PLAMEN was able to get in front of the cat, pull out some tuna from his back pack, and catch it.as he picked it up he decided to wait for the girl to catch up, once she did he smiled at her and said "Now do you have time to talk?" He continued to pet the cat as she looked at him.

"Don't worry the cat won't run from us I put some medicine in the tuna to calm him down, and make him tired"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra pulled out her weapons as soon as the same man got ahead of him and grabbed the cat. Now she was starting to think if this one was one of her big targets that she was after. Who was this man and what did she want from him? Either way, she had to get the cat from him and complete her first contract.

(PLAMEN) "Now do you have time to talk? Don't worry the cat won't run from us I put some medicine in the tuna to calm him down, and make him tired."
    (Alexandra) "What do you want?"

She kept her weapons raised at him so at least it wouldn't give him any funny ideas.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Evelyn reached her cabin and shut the door behind her. Her shirt was soaked, she tore it off and threw it on the ground.
    Jeez. This always happened when she tried helping people
    She didn't want to see Jack for a while. Never mind any of the crewmates he had undoubtly bragged to.

She pulled over a new shirt and lay down on her bed. She was having such a good day too.

-------------------------------

John woke up and headed down to the water. The fisherman was there waiting for him.
    "The boy is onboard, sorting ye out."
    John walked past him and onto the boat.

It wasn't very impressive, it was really just a small fishing boat.
    Still, It would be able to hold them on the way over.
    The boy popped up from seemingly nowhere. "Ok, everything's ship shape!"
    "Let's set sail!"

John looked to the boy's father, who just nodded in acknowledgement. He stepped into the boat, and as the boy unfurled the sail, he took the first step on his adventure to save Evelyn

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The girl finally gave him the time of day and said "what do you want", while keeping her weapons pointed at PLAMEN.
    PLAMEN chuckled as she tried to be intimidating, he pulled out some smoke bombs just in case he had to run. He circled around her for a little bit until he reached an ally and started to speak.

"Well there are many things a man would speak to a woman like yourself, but this conversation is all about our works, you hunt criminals I help criminals, you see where are paths cross?, but see you don't have to deal with them except for when you take them down, and sometimes at the guillotine, I deal with them all the other time, and I get tired of their rude demeanor, I may be of a gypsy background but I wish to be more than that, perhaps we could arrange something, between the two of us we could put a rather good dent in the criminal population, and I might be able to get some good info on the treasure everyone is looking for. you dont have to answer now, meet me at the pub behind you later tonight, sit at the bar, I will find you. Besides you have something prior since I lied about the medicine and the cat is a mile to your left, only vengeance for being stubborn bye." PLAMEN than threw the smoke bombs on the ground and escaped. waiting around for when she enters the pub.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra was suddenly surprised as she coughed through the smoke. Her target have disappeared and the cat was no where to be seen, seeing that it 'was a mile to the west' anyways.

(Alexandra) "Damn, who was that guy anyways?"

She quickly headed there and it turned out that the cat was there but about that men...he could be a problem but she decided to meet him there anyways to see what was up with him...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information