AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Im sure jack'll ensure we don't miss out on any opportunities for bar fights" she laughed.
    "Yeah sure, i've never been to a proper library before" Eve had been brought up solely on the books from her fathers room, most of which were about trade.
    "you reckon they've got that sorta book? About the treasure?"

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

The gruesome display of punishment was bad enough, but the reckless, almost proud disdain for the sanctity of human life that Christopher had displayed thoroughly rattled Jasper. He’d been around enough blood and viscera in his practice as a physician to keep him from vomiting at the sight, but that did nothing to quell the brutality of it. His white jacket, gold vest, gold tie and white pants were now blotched with red in spots. To Jasper’s disgusted surprise, Christopher blamed the man’s death on the near-escape from the ship that he and Akantha had undertaken.

Jasper felt his fists clench once again, but he also felt them shake. Perhaps his perturbed state was visible, since Akantha soon embraced him and told him not to show his fear. He reached up with his left arm, moving from the elbow as Akantha had his shoulders in the embrace, and placed his hand on her right shoulder as if to reassure her that her words were understood. He wanted to state this vocally, but all he managed to say was, “Thanks.”

He noticed that she had taken a few more swigs from her bottle after seeing the sight. This made it all too clear what the pirate’s life had done to her, and would likely drive her back to, at least in Jasper’s line of reasoning. Pirates stole, lied, deceived, murdered, and ran a life as turbulent as the waters upon which they sailed. They had driven Akantha’s life to a place that infuriated Jasper. Truly, everything he’d ever thought about pirates was turning out to be true.

And now he was about to be their captive.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Akantha let go of Jasper and turned back to Christopher, her eyes renewed with her facade of careful respect. She was finally aware of her status in Christopher's world. Akantha was one of his belongings, an item under contract that he paid for. In the beginning, Akantha had been like all the other women, swooning for that long black hair and those steely blue eyes. She'd been surprised when he offered her a position aboard the Star Wind. Like Jasper, she hadn't expected such a finely dressed gentleman to be a pirate. And without a second thought, she'd agreed to his terms and conditions, adding in the addendum that she was not to be considered one of his crew. But the addendum was idiotic, nothing more than words, and she suspected that Christopher had known this all along. She was an accomplice to pirates, and her agreement with Christopher trapped her there.

"Sir," she said, her voice thin and tired, "I would like to request that Jasper and I be allowed to clean ourselves up, unless, of course, you'd rather us walk through the town covered in blood. I doubt any night watchmen will let us get very far. We will still need to get the supplies tonight, before others become fully aware of Jasper's disappearance."

~*~

"If the Drydogan Library had a few books, on it, I'm sure Greece - the center of the world'll have tons of em." It was hard for Xanthos to hide his excitement and anticipation for the trip to the library. "And we can even look and see if there's anythin on the cap while we're there. But there's somethin else...I wanted to ask your help on a little raidin adventure. The Cap shot down my idea, but I figure, if we can get supplies together, then there'll be no problems getting North."
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I dunno... If the captain isn't approving...maybe there's a reason." Eve said concerned."anyway, what kinda raid you thinkin of? Anyone else know?"she asked.

"Or is it another two man adventure?" she smiled questioningly at him

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher smiled with closed eyes. He opened them and sighed. "You still test my patience." He shealthed both swords before turning his back to the doctors and clapping twice. Half the crew stepped from around the trees, bushes, and around three in a tight trianglar formation. Christopher turned his head round and peered at them through his periphel. "Kill them!" The men aimed rifles easily taken from a few Naval Ships at the two. Before one could fire the Captain lifted his hand whispering a "Hault. Stand down." They stepped back grinning, some seemed actually eager to kill the two. Shaking his head Christopher turned and began walking. His men ushered the two forward. "I suppose my actions seem excessive. Yes. They are. However the era we live in is complicated at dangerous. What I want is what everyone wants.? Can you guess that is?

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Pincered, Jasper thought. And it seems he’s changed his mind about us physicians not being expendable…is this really going to happen?

Disbelief was serving to keep his fear at bay, but Jasper could feel the anxiety mounting as the men closed in. When they suddenly stood down, Jasper breathed a sigh of relief and noticed how profusely he was sweating. Christopher then began to speak, but it only seemed to confuse Jasper further. He spoke in a mix of fear and anger, and the two emotions were probably evident in his voice.

“Of course I don’t know what that is!” he yelled. “You said something about needing us to find something ‘very important,’ but that’s all.” Jasper shook his head and shrugged. “I can only guess that you’re keeping two physicians onboard because of an expectation of high casualties. But that tells me nothing about what it exactly is that you’re looking for.”

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Akantha felt dead, and as the crew stepped forward, their eyes gleaming with blood lust, she felt herself quiver, but just as she'd anticipated, Christopher called them off. He will not kill us as long as he has a use for us. She said it over and over again in her head as she followed the captain back to the ship. God forbid he found another physician as capable as either of them. Christopher would surely kill her first. She wasn't as easily controlled by Christopher's fear tactics, though admittedly, at that moment, her legs and hands were shaking with fear.

A few men laughed, one even made the comment, "Well now, if that ain't a sight, the Rose Thorn Pirate herself, shakin in her little high heels." The one pirate sniggered and said, "Aye. It's too bad the Captain won't let us at her, teach her a real lesson." Akantha didn't let the comment get to her. Christopher made all of them shake; they were just on the duller side of his sword.

Jasper's tone made Akantha incredibly uncomfortable. Was he trying to get himself killed? She cooled herself down by trying to think out Jasper's motives. Perhaps he was. Perhaps he felt that death would be better than working for someone like Christopher, but that was not how Akantha viewed the situation. She was glad to be alive, and Christopher had provided her with a life, a job, and somewhere to sleep where no one judged her. But her loyalty was torn. There stood Jasper beside her, shocked and appalled, covered in blood and obviously frightened for his life.

Though Akantha's hands and legs had stopped shaking, she could not control the quiver in her voice. "Your name etched with fear in the minds of every person?" She said quietly, hiding her smirk by looking down at the ground. She had a few more answers for Christopher, but refrained from them. "Besides that, I can only guess that you want what every pirate wants, Dead Eye's treasure: immortality. To be a god of sorts."

~*~

Xanthos shrugged his shoulders. "Wanted ta run my plan past'im but the Cap cut my off before I started. It'd be a two man adventure, and I need someone stealthy." Xanthos wondered into Eve's room and plopped down on her bed. Hayate barked at him. He dropped a hand over the edge of the bed and Hayate nuzzled it. "I've been dreamin'a stealin the corpus Aristotelicium since I was a wee one." He registered the blankness on Eve's face as uninformed. "It's all of Aristotle's treatises and philosophical theories. There's an added bonus to the original text. An old hermit scholar once told me that it mentions Dead Eye's treasure."

He put one of his legs into a 90 degree angle then put his other leg on top of it, and rhythmically swung his bare foot back and forth. "But ta even look at it, you have ta be one'a Greece's top scholars. So we're gonna have ta take it. Won't be easy either. Security's tight with all the pirate ships bein round." A seriousness overtook his tone, but his smile and determined eyes remained in place. "But I've got the blue prints and I know their security routes." During their last port in Greece, Xanthos had done some curiosity-driven snooping one night. He'd gone to the library to check out their security. It was fairly tight, but as Xanthos observed from windows and in the shadows, it was flawed.
    ~ The Black Keys

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"God?" Christopher hault his movements and like drones his crew did as well. He turned to the doctors and chuckled softly. "My name ecthed in the hearts of all through fear. It's done. To be a God. Impossible. How can one become that which does not exist?" He stepped toward the two, opening his arms wide, he seemed so open to attack right now. His voice grew cold and dry as he spoke. "What I wish is an end to this world. Like the passing of the wind."

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Cue Thanatos! XD

Rufus let it go that the woman had ran into him. She seemed to be in quite a hurry. but he couldn't help but think he's seen her somewhere. She was dragging a man with her and he had a gut feeling that he was the doctor Rufus was looking for. He didn't even have time to turn around before he saw another character run past him. Now he knew exactly who that was. No mistaking it. It was the Gentle Pirate. Rufus had seen him in Lavora on several occasions, as well on wanted postesr. He didn't look a one bit like his name implied. The streets were awfully desolate at this time. The sun was already beginning to sink beneath the horizon, casting a warm glow over the town. He couldn't have that megalomaniac killing the doctor before he had a chat with him. Then again, that man, the Gentle Pirate, is--if he remembered correctly-- captain of the Star Wind. He stood and weighed his options for a second, then decided to follow.

He came upon a gruesome scene; organs and blood painted the beautiful cobblestone of the pathway. Rufus had missed quite a bit. He was just in time to see men pop out of hiding here and there. Now he knew who the woman was. The Rose Thorn Pirate, a woman almost as notorious as the Gentle Pirate himself. Almost. Coming upon this scene, Rufus' intuition of his ruthlessness proved correct.

Rufus wasn't entirely certain if he wanted to stick his neck out for these people. He did need the medical supplies, but he could just steal them. But he wouldn't know where to start; medication. Then again...

Acting quickly, Rufus retrieved his sling-shot from within his coat. He removed one smoke pellet he had bought in Hinawa, readied it on the sling, aimed, and fired. The moment the pellet hit the ground right in front of Christopher, a thick black smoke erupted, temporarily blinding everyone there. Rufus shot forth, grabbing both Akantha and Jasper by the wrists and dragging them along into the alley way which lead into the market, which was still bustling with people. Small blessings, Rufus thought as he slowed, released their wrists and flicked his head for them to follow. They eventually ended up in another alley way. There was a door which had a small sign which read Carpe Diem on it. He opened the door, allowed them to go in first, glanced u and down the alley, as well as the rooftops, for any signs of pursuers, and shut it.

Inside, it appeared to be a normal bar with normal Greek citizens, but underneath, it was truly a hide away for pirates whom stopped in Greece. Rufus made eye contact with the bartender, a young and attractive man. He smiled at him charmingly and without a word, the man threw him a pair of keys, which Rufus caught. He urged the other two to follow with another head twitch. They walked over to what looked like cellar doors. Rufus used a key on the padlock, opened the heavy doors with shocking ease, and turned to face Jsper and Akantha. It was their choice whether they wanted to go in or not.

"That man most likely knows of this place and while he may not know we're here, he may come anyways. What will it be?" He said.

Nemo didn't know what was going on with her eyes close. People were shouting and telling others to get the doctor. Her heart leapt in her chest. The only doctor in town was Jasper. No, no, no! She thought in a panic. She had to think of something quick. If she saw Jasper, she'd blow her cover without doubt.

She didn't even have time to think of a strategy before she was suddenly lifted from the sand and onto a stretcher of some sort.

"He wasn't there," she heard a girl say, "but a young man said he'd go retrieve him."

Wasn't there? Nemo thought in confusion. He's always there. Unless... the exibit! Nemo didn't know what time it was. With her eyes closed for so long, she couldn't even tell if there was sunlight anymore or not.Her pulse was suddenly racing, then she remembered what she was doing. She had to calm down. She laid still and let them carry her to where ever.

Once the sweat had been wiped from his brow, his clothes changes to a night gown, he heard the door shut and sensed he was alone. Some type of strange herbal aroma that had a hint of honey in it wafted into his nostrils and Tibais awoke finally woke from his false slumber. He was lying in one of the cots in the room adjacent to Jasper's office. Nemo had been in here before, assisting Jasper in caring for patients in her freetime and during that plague. Tibais alllowed himself a second to fade back into Euthalia. She was behind a curtain so no other patients could see if they were there. She wondered where he could be. Was he waiting for her? Was he simply out helping another patient. Voices outside the door brouht her back to reality.

Tibais ran to the window and leaped out before anyone could come through the door. He needed to buy time and to spread a word or two. As he ran down the alleyway, he felt the dirt beneath his feet, then realized first he needed some clothes. But as he ran, he ran through a peculiar smoke, and came out fully clothed in a white undershirt, loose overshirt which looked as if it were made in Kanthrax, tucked into tan slacks which had silver buttons running up the sides stiffued in brown buckled boots. Complete with a pistol, sword, and earrigns and a chain around the neck. He slowed to a stop and looked at his new attire. He gripped loose end of the chain and frowned. That's not funny. He thought, before running again. He had a rendevous with a certain creeper.

In the looming darkness of Tartarus, there stood a massive, golden double door embroidered in jewels of varying shapes, colors, and sizes. Etched into the door were images of lust and terror. All of the intricate,bare, beautiful men and women could be seen crawling to the center of the two doors, as if they were desperate to enter. Those who were furthest from the center were captured by horrible creatures of al types, either being terribly maimed or raped. Behind this door there stood nothing but black abyss. But once opened, one would enter into the bedroom of none other than the Lord of the Underworld himself, Hades.

Today, Hades relaxed behind his precious doors in his black silken sheets, a tell goblet of red wine in one hand and a black-haired beauty in the other. It was a woman tonight. She was asleep, cradled by his arm as if she weren't in the embrace of once of the most menacing gods of them all.He had been watching his pet since she drifted ashore in the eyes of a nobody. Known only to him and Nemo, this nobody hid a very cruel being within his mind. Through his eyes, Hades saw all in his glass globe. So far, he was pleased with the progress his poppets were making. After they carried the body of "Tibais" off on a stretcher, Hades nodded in satisfaction.

"Thanatos," he said, "I want to meet with Nemo. Figure a way to form a crew and spread the word: Dead Eye lives."

OOC: Sorry @Folter . I'm gonna move things along.

Sapphira turned to look at Alena. She considered this, but thought it too risky. "No, give him a cot in Ryko's quarters. You're easily swayed, darling." She smiled at her as if to pose no hard feelings. She stood and walked to her desk, her head starting to feel heavy. "Now, if you will, take him out of here, and tell Galataea to take charge. I'm going to lay down."

Three days passed and they were nearing Greece. It was midafternoon when Sapphira sat with Alena and a few of the other crew members, drinking light and listening to one of Ryko's stories. Brutus had volunteered to keep watch in the crows nest. He had a bottle of his own, but he hadn't touched it. He was horribley blind when intoxicated, so he chose instead to carve himself a whistle. He'd already gotten the shape, when he saw something in the distance. He stood and squinted over the railing. It wasn't in the direction of Greece, which was a speck on the horizon at this point. He grabbed the sea scope and peered through. It was a ship, but not a pirate ship. No, the white sails and uinformed men on board meant-

"CAPTAIN! NAVY SHIP!" He shouted down at the top of his lungs.

Sapphira's head snapped up and she was on her feet before Brutus could slide down the rope. He handed her the scope and pointed her in the direction. "It's not headed this way, but it'll come close enough to see us." Sapphira observed the ship's occupants for a bit longer then lowered the scope, a grin growing on her lips.

"Why wait? Let's make ourselves known to our fellow sea travellers."

Last edited by ~Shobu~; 05-29-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Jasper’s fear was causing his mind to race. The thought of marching off to his captivity—surrounded by a group of pirates, no less—was starting to sink in and his mood was growing quite sullen and somber. Only the words of one of the crew sparked his emotions into a quick return to anger from sorrow. The crew member who had said it had threatened to teach Akantha “a real lesson” if given the chance, and Jasper studied the man’s face for a brief moment after he said it, just long enough to retain it in his memory. The crude comment would not be forgotten, and though Jasper could never take a life out of rage alone, he would certainly do so if it meant protecting an innocent person. One of the Greek philosophers had called this “ethical hierarchism,” the belief that some ethics are higher than others, and Jasper adhered to it stringently. If given half the chance, Jasper would ensure that the crew member would ingest nightshade via his drink and the results would be nigh untraceable.

Christopher’s words caught his attention next. It wasn’t so much the remark on God, though that did remind Jasper of Aristotle, the founder of Logic, who had stated that you can’t be a thinking person without believing in a supreme God—thus, the remark coming from a pirate wasn’t surprising to Jasper—but it was instead his comment about ending the world. Was that even possible? What could Christopher be seeking that would enable him to do that? Whatever the case, Jasper feared that Christopher was serious about his desire. Jasper had said too much already, and was lucky that Christopher hadn’t dispatched him to an early grave so far. He decided to keep his mouth shut and march on to the ship. Christopher had already shown he was beyond capable of getting his point across, and Jasper could not forget that fact.

It took more than a little effort to understand what was happening next. The sound, the smoke—Jasper was being led by the wrist before he gathered that someone had intervened, but this time it wasn’t Akantha but a very athletic man who was leading both of them somewhere with immense speed. They had reached the market before the man released them, and he moved his head for them to follow. Embarrassed at his bloody, macabre appearance amongst the Greeks in the market, Jasper nevertheless looked at Akantha and nodded for her to follow as well. Whatever the man’s intentions, it seemed he was their only hope for a thorough escape from Christopher, and Jasper was thankful. He followed eagerly, averting any and all gazes at his bloody attire while hoping that the citizens—some of whom he knew—would simply think he’d done a somewhat messy surgery.

Down another alley and through a door Jasper followed the man, and saw him catch a set of keys and walk to what appeared to be doors to a cellar. Jasper followed again, looked back at Akantha to make sure she was in tow, and then stopped when the young, fit man spoke. Had he not been the man they had so quickly passed before? Jasper was almost sure of it.

"That man most likely knows of this place and while he may not know we're here, he may come anyways. What will it be?" He said.

I’m in,” Jasper said while crossing the threshold of the doors. “You have my sincere thanks.” There would probably be time for more talk later, so Jasper kept his words concise. “Akantha? I think this may be the best course of action right now.” He studied her face, knowing that this time there would probably be no going back to Christopher for forgiveness if she followed. Jasper couldn’t—wouldn’t—coerce her, but he feared what decision she might make.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Shobu! Are you back? Must get that rope. Your not leaving again.

Thanatos didn't so much as step out of the darkness, more he just appeared as if he had always been it. Hades was the only one whom he would appear before in his true form. The idea of his existance was a burden on reality to bear, even this far into the underworld. It made the area around him twist ever so slightly. Thanatos almost hoped that the human would awake. So he could see, so he could feel, so he could taste, the pain as her mind shatters struggling to understand his glory. But no. The glory of Hades came first. Always the master first.
    "As the coil is tightened my lord. I have but to speak into the right ears and the seas will spin with the tale of the eye that lives no longer." His words were smooth and yet seemed to cut the air like serrated knives. Then at the same time they were not words. For Thanatos could not speak. Instead the knowledge of what would be words merely came into existance within the minds of those he chose. "I shall place the markers and move the souls best suited. No one ship shall be yours to wield, but many shall be played." Thanatos displayed a strange pattern to his speech. His form always affected the way he spoke.
    As he slipped from existance again he entered an already prepared form waiting within the depths of the sea. The seas swarmed with life, so much life. He was a shark surrounded by fish. By life. Life had a quality that Thanatos found intoxicating. As his jaws clamped hard on a close fish he felt the tingle as it faded. That is what life had. Life had mortality. An end. It was so foreign to Thanatos that he fascinated him to no end. Lost in his meal he felt a gaze pass him by. He then returned to his mission. In but a few more hours the seas would hum with the knowledge that Dead Eye lived. He had work to do before the gaze of the gods past him by again. Hades would not go unchallenged it appeared.

--------------------------------------------

"Your right!" James smiled, "How silly of me to forget about that. A place to settle your head eh?" James paused and began thinking. There was a little shiver down his back and all of a sudden the idea hit him. "You can crash in the stores for now." He grinned, "We have one or two others making beds down there." He gave John a friendly tap on the back. "Not what you are expecting I bet but a good nights sleep can be had anywhere. With some luck."
    As he stepped outside he noticed the change in weather and the suns decending. He gave a sharp whistle and one of the crew came over. He gave a quick salute and James saluted back.
    "I'm going to jump off a second to meet a contact. Needs to be kept it quiet. Show the new guy." He titled his head at John, "Show him the stores below and help his set up somewhere to sleep." The crew member nodded and James gave John a reasuring smile before stepping off the ship. He had a meeting at dusk and he couldn't be late for it.

OOC: @mrpineapple . Feel free to make up the crew member NPC. I'll be moving to John back into the action with everyone else soon.

--------------------------------------------------

OOC: Jace post coming soon...
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

OOC: Sorry Shobu I was waiting on you XD

IC: Shaun was sitting with his hood down near the front of the bow on his own, thinking about the past few days. The first day with his new roommate hadn't gone too smoothly but Ryko wasn't too bad. The time at sea was worse, he spent most of it over the railing trying not to lose his stomach, and after that a lot of time just walking around until he could do so without falling over. At least now he was used to it, most of the crew members weren't too bad but some not so much. He was currently trying to design a new weapon that could be concealed easily and quick to draw, there were still a few kinks to work out but he was close.

"CAPTAIN! NAVY SHIP!"

He stood up when he heard this and walked towards the captain stopping a few feet away and looked towards the ship. He may not be a member of the crew, but he still followed her orders and he was interested in her plans.

"Why wait? Let's make ourselves known to our fellow sea travellers."

He heard Sapphira say. He put his hood up and looked again at the ship and thought Well now this is interesting.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

*3 days ago*
    Alena blushed under her mask and nodded. "Cmon Shaun. We'd better get you to Rykos room. Hes not bad by the way. Just... abrasive. He has some personality traits brought on by stress Just be nice, and he shoyld treat you fine. And if.he injures you, Im always in the infirmary." She guestured to Ryko. aryko, catching the look, Stood up and walked over. "Let me guess. Capns got you bunkung with me, right?"

*Current time*
    Ryko was aggitated. He had just about finished his story about the Finnish Bard and the Hydra when he was interrupted. "Goddamnit..." He muttered, drawing his knives. "Come on.you navy sods,, hurry up... I want fo gut the lot of ya quickly." Alena onthe other hand stood next to the captain, her feet together. "Does that ship look big to you?" she asked, curiosity saturating from her tone. "Because i really need some cadavers, and I dont want Rykos leftovers to play with."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Abigail began to sail the waters for some people to hire for her crew while standing on the rail of the upper deck. So far she was failing to get more members more often than not due to her blunt behavior but she still had high hopes for some crew members. As she sailed on, she was approaching the island of Tazo, where her father originated and where she will look for her first set of members.

(Abigail) "So this is Tazo eh? Okay, full speed ahead!"

Of course, she said this to herself as she lost her balance and fell to the lower and main deck, only to land on her feet.

(Abigail) "A little clumsy but nevertheless, members need to be recruited and I'll make them join me if I have to!"

The ship then began to approach Tazo in a cruising matter and slowly but surely, she arrived at the docks of Tazo as some soldiers approached her with their weapons pointed at her.

(Abigail) "Do not fear about your belongings. I am here to simply recruit members to my loyalty. If you wish to join me for my cause, you will follow me. If not, step out of the way so I may look for members. And while you're at it, I would like my ship clean and spotless, setup as beautiful as the upper class."

People don't know why but they started to approach the ship and began to clean it up for her. Many say because she is a pirate and people fear pirates but it turned out that she was beautiful and the men would do anything for her just to have a night out with her. She left her ship, knowing that it was under her supervision even when far out from it and began to look for a library so that she can look up information on the legendary treasure as well as any potential members as well as she made her way to the library, men and women alike examined her body from a distance as she made her way to the library. She began to look around for the book on Mundus but didn't find it until she saw two girls move to the table and sit down to read the information on Mundus. She could steal the book from them but then again, she could test them to see if the girls were fit for her needs...she decided to wait and hear to see what information on Mundus they could get out of the book.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Spydermonkey hasn't posted in almost a month now so I'm going to move on without him.

Alexis and Alexandra sat down with the book about the legendary Dead Eye's treasure. Alexandra opened the book and began to slowly but surely skim through it and began to pull information out of it in words.

(Alexandra) "Okay, here's the information on him...

There’s a legend about a man named Tibais “Dead Eye”. They say he sailed the six seas of Mundus with nothing but a nine man crew. He was a fine-looking gentleman. Only problem was that he had no pupils; all one would see was the whites of his eyes. Legend has it, he sold them to Hades, the ruler of the Underworld, in exchange for an immortal crew. All it cost him was his irises, pupils, and his humanity. Completely oblivious to what this meant, Tibais took the deal. Before, the exchange, he was still a decent human being, but afterwards, every city and town that came into view fell into total chaos. His crew of immortals grew tired of his bloodlust very quickly. All of them were great companions before his madness, but Tibais’ lack of humanity led to many brutal brawls between all him and the nine.

One day, they were completely fed up with their so-called “captain” and beat him until he agreed to ask Hades for his humanity back. The moment they all set foot in Tartarus, Hades was upon them. They demanded Tibais’ deal be reversed, immortality be damned. Hades grinned and “sympathized” with the crew so he reversed it. That same night, as the crew and the old Tibais rejoiced, the ship was sunken by a sea creature so large and horrible, if one were to survive, he or she would surely never sleep again. All nine of Tibais’ crew died, but the captain himself was said to have survive with his immortality intact. His punishment for breaking a contract with Hades, is to forever live with the guilt of having killed the only people he ever cared about, as well as the guilt of being greedy enough to make the contract in the first place. But no one really knows if it’s true, although, that sunken ship was said to have Mundus’ finest treasures on board."
    (Alexis) Interesting indeed. But the true question is where is this treasure located? Mundus ship could have been sunk anywhere around here or not even around Greece at all."
    (Alexandra) "True indeed. We'll need more information on this but as far as we're concerned, we need a ship."
    (Alexis) "Good point but now the question is who is willing to offer us a ride to the treasure?"

Abigail decided to step in once they asked the question.

(Abigail) "If you're going to look for that treasure, then you can count on me to get you that treasure."

The two girls then looked up to the person who spoke to them and examined the pirate from the table. She was a pirate indeed but she was a bit more open most pirates who sail these days. Her body was of course molded from her Valera inheritance but she also looked like she can put up a fight.

(Abigail) "Of course, I can't simply give you a ride to the treasure. You'll have to join me and my cause if you really want to get your hands on the treasure."
    (Alexis) "Join you?"
    (Abigail) "Of course. But it won't be easy because I only take the best of the best. But if you pass my test, you'll be a member in an instant."
    (Alexandra) "Then shall we take the test?"
    (Abigail) "You two seem very eager to join eh? Okay, we'll take the test. Follow me."

The three girls returned the book and followed the girl to the ship.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-30-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"How tight is tight security? how many guards we talkin' ?" Eve asked.

"Sorry Hayate, i think he means me, you make too much noise". She petted him as she noticed he was staring at Xanthos intently.

"Got a time planned for all this?" she asked. Presumably it would be dark, but shed like to know exactly.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She stared at Christopher with wide eyes. His intent greatly surprised Akantha. Since she'd been aboard his ship, she'd always assumed that he'd loved living, if only for the small satisfaction of inflicting pain on and killing others. Her eyes lit up. Intrigued, she stepped forward, toward Christopher, if only by half an inch. She'd been wrong about him the entire time. Her mouth opened. She said, "What will you get out of ending it?" It didn't matter to Akantha one way or another if Christopher ended the world; it wasn't like she had much to live for. She simply wanted to know his motives.

But that was when the smoke bomb went off. Akantha's mind reeled as her wrist was grabbed, and suddenly, she was again running down alley ways, making turns, her high heels clicking loudly against the cobblestone. Part of her knew what was going on and demanded for her to stop running, but she didn't say a word, just let the man continue leading them. When they made it to the tavern, she uncorked her rum and gulped down approximately four large swigs. She knew this pub well. It didn't surprise her that few of the patrons paid little attention to their bloody appearance. Akantha let the warmth of her alcohol ruminate in her decision making process. She had two choices:

1) Return to Christopher and beg for her life by offering to lead him back to Jasper.

or

2) Keep running and hope she never saw Christopher's face again.

"You realize," she said to Jasper as they made their way downstairs, "you cannot go back to the way things were before." She didn't look at Jasper as she spoke, just stared straight at the doors Rufus unlocked. She stepped through without any hesitation. As they waited for Rufus to lock the door behind them, she continued, "Christopher will hunt you down and either capture you or kill you, and I assure you, neither of those options will be pleasant. Even if you're offered protection, he will find a way." She looked to Rufus as he approached. "I can't say you've made our lives any easier, but thanks."

~*~

Xanthos sat up, his grin larger than life. "Tighter than we're used ta. We'd have ta do it tonight cause there's no moon, so no extra light. So we'll have plenty of shadows ta hide in. But the beauty of it is no one'll be expectin it. They've got their hands full makin sure the banks and merchants don't get robbed, and cause pirates never attack libraries, security should be lighter than normal."

He got up from Eve's bed and stretched. "Think I should tell the cap?"
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The three girls made their way to the Abigail's pirate ship as they left the library. Abigail needed some information out of the two before she could test them.

(Abigail) "Before we can start our first test, you two will need to exchange information to me."
    (Alexandra) "Wait, you really want to know who we are?"
    (Abigail) "Don't worry, I'll tell you who I am as well and I won't use the information against you. Besides, by knowing your names, we can get to know each other more and your names are also the foundation of your reputation as well."
    (Alexandra) "I see..."
    (Alexis) "All right then, the name's Alexis."
    (Alexandra) "And I'm Alexandra."
    (Abigail) It seems these two are very well known. I've made a good decision after all. "Okay, let's head for the ship so you girls can take the entry test."

The three girls began to proceed toward Abigail's ship and when they arrived, they spotted a set of pirates raiding the docks but leaving her ship unharmed. The pirates were doing their typical raid and rob on the local people but they did look rich with all of the gold they have and then the pirates spot them, that's when Abigail came up with their first test as the pirates rushed toward them to kidnap them.

(Abigail) "Okay, if you two don't wussy out and take the pirates without calling for help from me, you'll be an official member of my crew."

Alexis stretched her body as she arched it back, displaying her abs and breasts while Alexandra did the same thing. Alexandra then loaded her weapons and the three girls prepared for combat as Abigail pulled out her flint pistol and Sabre sword.

(Alexis) "This will be easy."
    (Abigail) "Okay girls, let's get 'em."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: *runs and hides* Noo! Not the rope! I'll stay this time! I promise! >.<

“I’m in,” Jasper said while crossing the threshold of the doors. “You have my sincere thanks.”

Rufus nodded but didn't say anything as he waited for the two to enter before closing the doors behind him. He pulled the iron latch down and turned. The room to which the stairs led, was lit with torches on the stone walls. There was a wooden table with four chairs, two small beds, and a faded tapestry of Apollo in his chariot. In his hand he held a spear and pointed it upward to a large mosaic sun.

"Christopher will hunt you down and either capture you or kill you, and I assure you, neither of those options will be pleasant. Even if you're offered protection, he will find a way." She looked to Rufus as he approached. "I can't say you've made our lives any easier, but thanks."

He glanced at Akantha as he crossed room to the opposite wall. One hard kick and a few stones slid out of their resting place. He worked quickly, pulling out blocks of stone at a time. "If I feared death, I wouldn't be in the business. Life as a pirate isn't as easy as they say, is it, Miss Rose Thorn?" He only paused for a moment to smirk at her, but his eye didn't express humor. "We drink, pillage, and enjoy ourselves to our hearts content, so we think. But then we're reminded we have a place--captains and crew mates alike." He still had his back turned to them as he finished pulling the last loose stone out. "At some point, we're all reminded that we are still forever at the mercy of the gods." He turned to face them. His gaze, which always seemed glaring, was somehow a tad sad. "Therefore, M'Lady, I don't fear this Christopher. I've seen horror at its worst, if you can believe it." Behind him, there was a small, circular wooden door. "We'll rest here for a bit. It's dark outside and we'd look awfully suspicious running through the streets as we are. I'll keep watch. At the first sign of trouble we'll escape through here. It leads to the winery, run by a friend of mine."

Removing his overcoat, he set it on the chair. He looked to Jasper. "You're the doctor of this town, I presume?"

With Galatea at the wheel, Sapphira gathered the crew. "Gather 'round mateys!" She shouted as she stood upon the upper bow. "We've got ourselves a succulent plunder about us!" Cheers erupted from her crew. "Now, I've got a rule about Navy ships for your newcomers, and that's only kill if necessary. Many of these boys are still fresh from the the school yard so ya tie 'em up and throw em overboard if you have to." She looked to Shaun and smirked, then turned her attention back to the crew. "Are we ready mates?" She said and thrust her sword skyward, which her crew mimicked, followed by shouts of excitement. "Alright! Man the canons!" She leaped down from where she stood and walked to Shaun. "Seems like I have use for you t'day, Sir Thief. You're supposed t' be stealthy, aren't you? I'd like you to find me anything, anything at all that pertains to Dead Eye. Bounty papers, propaganda, what be it, take it. I'm sure I don't even need to say, feel free to take whatever else you please," she smirked at him as she turned to Ryko and Alena.

"You two ready?"

In the form of Tibais, Nemo stood at the loading docks for merchant ships. She at her reflection in the dying light. This white hair and eyes frightened her. It was yet another form that would cause tragedy. She knew several people were willing to kill e. Nemo shed all of Tibais' clothes and dove into the water. Underneath she saw him in the form a shark, a creature which all mermaids feared. Nemo clenched her fists and fought to fight her trembling as she approached him.

"You just jump at any chance to scare others don't you?" She said, frowning. Thanatos hadn't been able to possess her yet, Hades allowed her to stay free of that horror at least. Once he did, he could come and go from her mind as he pleased. She wouldn't be able to handle that one bit.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 06-02-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Akantha’s words were a heavy weight upon Jasper’s shoulders, and he knew she was probably right. Though pirates had to hide away from the open in Greece, they were still there. Jasper couldn’t possibly endanger the lives of his co-workers and patients by being an open enemy of pirates, could he? Yet, this seemed to be exactly what his father, Byron, had done so long ago—if the stories were true, that is. And Byron was still alive and well. Perhaps he was more like his father than he would like to admit. Or perhaps his luck would prove to be a lot thinner than his father’s and he would be the early victim of a pirate’s wrath.

The man’s words diverted his attention from himself and to the fact that he was in the presence of yet another pirate. A pirate who knew Akantha by her nickname. A pirate who had a secret entrance to the winery. Most importantly, he was a pirate who was actively protecting him, and the irony was not lost on Jasper.

Removing his overcoat, he set it on the chair. He looked to Jasper. "You're the doctor of this town, I presume?"

He’s in the know about both Akantha and myself…who is this guy?

“I am, sir,” Jasper said with a nod, surprised at his own use of a respectable title towards a pirate.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexandra took the first third of the pirates and immediately loaded her weapons and blasted the first two pirates ahead of her, knocking them back on their backs. She then jumped at the third pirate feet first before she slid on him and spun around to shoot the remainder of the group. Alexis on the other hand first grappled the first pirate's of her group using her leg whilst flipping forward to throw the pirate toward the others to knock them to the ground. She then turned left and smashed the pirate's stomach before giving him a roundhouse kick to the face, knocking him cold to the ground. She finally made a one hundred eighty degree turn to the right to give out an uppercut to the chin of her last pirate as he flew in the air and then back down to the ground. Abigail yawned as she shot the first pirate with her pistol whilst slashing and stabbing the others with her sword. She could do two things at once even when not looking in a particular direction and every last pirate fell to the ground faster than they can examine their bodies. The crowd around them began to cheer for a bit as Abigail made her way on to the opposing pirate ship as she took their treasure and placed it outside for everyone to grab.

(Abigail) "For you citizens of Tazo, we leave here with our mark in history."

The three boarded Abigail's ship and set sail for the treasure of Mundus...

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm"
    "I think it's best we don't. He'll try stop us. And besides, he'll probably accept the idea once he sees the rewards"
    If she knew the captain, Xanthos would get an earful if he knew he was continuing the idea. Noir was a great captain, but part of that was disciplining his crew too.

Eve looked at Xanthos stretching. "Alright. What time is it now so?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ryko and Alena nodded Simultaneously. Ryko drew out some knives, twirling them in his fingers. Alena drew her favoured weapon, a Short blade, like a shortsword, but incredibly sharp and shaped like a Falchion. She called it ''Precision.'' She rarely used it, because it took so long to service. ''ready as ever captain. Just give the word.'' Ryko loked about ready to start butchering people. but the look on his face was one all were familiar with. The look he wore whenever he was about to start his precision attacks. Crippling, Incredibly painful, but not lethal.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As the ship began to head out to sea, Abigail began to think on what to do next as she had many things to do. First task was to name her ship since it has no name to speak of yet. Second was to test the two girls, Alexandra and Alexis. Although they passed their first test to be deemed worthy members of her ship, this was only test number one and they had other tests they had to go through. Abigail began to speak once they were out in the middle of the sea where nobody could spot them.

(Abigail) "Okay girls, now that we're out here, it's time that we've come up with a name of our ship."

The girls looked at Abigail with curiosity and then at each other before they looked back at Abigail. They wondered about a name for their ship but were also afraid to blur it out if their name was terrible but after some thinking the three of them had a name.

(Abigail) "How about the Dark Azure?"

Alexandra and Alexis looked at each other and nodded.

(Abigail) "Great, then our ship will be known as the Dark Azure! Now that we gotten that over with, it is time to start our second test."
    (Alexis and Alexandra) "Second test?"

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It hit Akantha. She knew who this fellow was. "Rufus..." Akantha said with smiling eyes. "And what pirate ship are we working for these days? Eh? I suppose your sudden and gracious rescue has something to do with the Dead Eye rumors, hmmmm?" She crossed her arms over her chest. There was a bit of a triumphant look on her face. "You're not still roaming about, looking like a lost puppy are you?"

She watched passively as the two spoke. "Don't worry, Jasper," Akantha put the rum bottle to her lips and spoke into in, contemplating its quickly disappearing contents. "Rufus isn't nearly the same as Christopher." Her voice echoed into the bottle. She sipped, then spoke again, "The saying 'a lone pirate is the worst pirate' doesn't apply here."

~*~

Xanthos walked into Eve's room and shut the door behind him. "This is the blueprint," he said, removing a piece of folded paper from his tunic. He sat down on the floor and unfolded it, then turned it to face Eve. "The obvious and guarded points of entry are here, here, here," he pointed to three places, "but what isn't guarded is here." He pointed to another opening circled in red. "The guards pass every thirty minutes. Once they're past, it's a quick dash down the hall, up the stairs, and then the locked door." He looked up at Eve. "Are you any good at picking locks?"
    ~ The Black Keys

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Must dig self out of grave and post.

There was a distinct ripple in the sea as Thanatos paused. Nemo appeared before him, her tone disapproving and her posture on the side of threatening, but always ready to run. Thanatos did not respond straight away instead he encircled her. He drank deep the fear as he nudged himself even closer to her, a mere hairs width apart.
    "Oh Nemo." He words placed into existance as always. "Look at you." Somehow the tone became mocking. "Have you been injured recently? I smell blood on your hands. Innocent blood. Killed for an corrupt purposes. Did you know blood makes a shark frenzy? Makes them want to feed. To hunt. To kill." He drifted closer, lightly touching her back with his nose. He kept moving, forcing her to keep turning so she could see him. Forcer her to get more and more paranoid.
    "You know. There are things I can do to you that are worse then death. Forms I can use to break you. A subtle thing such as yourself. With a body that is so malleable." He slowed to a stop before her. The eyes of the shark shifted and became sickly. Thanatos glared at Nemo knowing she would not risk staring into his true eyes.
    "So. Do. Not. Push. Me!"
    He then returned to swimming around her.
    "Tell me. How goes your orders so far?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information