AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Dead Eye's Plight

(Alexandra) "Very well, I'll go along what you say but if you don't go by your word, I'll bring you in."

Alexandra didn't trust this man but that treasure rumor that was spreading was to be silenced before it could cause anymore harm to the public.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-31-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Shaun swore to himself, Of course I get caught. Now it's either fight or flight... I choose surrender. Shaun opened the box and threw his dagger on the ground and held his hands in the air. His hood still up, Please gods don't let me die.

"That would be me." He said. He looked at the two pirates and realized he didn't know either. "Please believe me when I climbed on board I didn't realize this was a pirate ship. So is this the part where I beg for my life or are neither of you the captain?"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ryko chuckled. ''Im not the Captain, Stowaway. Now, How should I deal with you? Your obviously up to no good. Prehaps I should drag you upstairs to meet the Captain, but...'' He ran a KNife down the mans cheek. ''I doubt she'll want you around. We're getting something Big you see? We're gonna need this space... Andd your just taking it up.'' He rasied a knife to strike.

Alena kicked Rykos legs out from underneath him. ''Have a bit of Mercy Ryko! just becaus eyour an emotionless sod!'' She looked at the man. ''I'm Alena Hera, the medic. And you are?'' She noticed teh Cut Ryko's blade had made down his Cheek. ''Oooh... we better get taht looked at. Dn't worry, we've got more than enough medical supplys to see to one little cut.'' She led him out of the hold, as Ryko gave them the Evils from behind, and led him to the Meical room. aking out a lotion that stung like crazy, burned, then froze, then started itching agin, allin a few seconds, she applied it to the cut, then put a peice of clean cloth over it. The lotion hardened it in place, as well as acted to lsoe up the wound with little or no infections.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Jasper’s eyes shot from Euthalia’s immaculate face to the grievous wound on the unknown man’s shoulder. Jasper immediately noticed the way in which his skin looked as if it had been exposed to some harsh weather before he even registered the man’s overall appearance. The realization caused him to almost grind his teeth together.

If it looks like a pirate…chances are…

Jasper shook his head. There was no use thinking such things. It would only make him angry. Sure, he was almost certain the man was a pirate, but what about the benefit of doubt the man was entitled to? After all, the man did have a distinguished look that pirates rarely have. Above that, what about the Hippocratic Oath that commanded all physicians to help those in need? Yes, Apollo’s name was the first mentioned in that oath that is so very sacred to physicians, and Jasper knew that well. No matter how deep his suspicion ran that this man was a pirate, Jasper had to put that thought and all of the prejudices it entailed to the rear of his mind. He had a job to do.

His eyes focused on the wound as he walked straight toward the man and knelt in front of him. “Euthalia,” he said while still looking at the wound, “you can stay if you want, but I warn you that this is about to get a bit bloody. If you choose to go, then rest assured that I certainly look forward to seeing you later, and I thank you deeply for the turmeric.” Jasper felt rude for not looking at her as he spoke, but this obsession with his work was so characteristic of him that he felt sure that Euthalia would understand.

Jasper’s thoughts came in quick succession.

He’s flushed, but is coherent enough to understand what’s happening. Very coherent, indeed; he’s even smiling. He’s completely in charge of his wits, so the blood loss can’t be too great at the moment. Such a clean cut…no exit wound…certainly the work of a double-edged blade, but it appears that it wasn’t twisted after the insertion…

Jasper pulled a pair of white gloves from the left-inner pocket of his jacket and promptly put them on, all the time looking at the wound. He then rolled up his sleeves and yelled for Baire. When Baire walked into the door he quickly spoke to him without moving his gaze from the wound.

“Sutures, please, Baire…and ligature. Might as well throw in a hemostat and a cleaning rag.” Baire went to get the supplies as Jasper studied the wound a bit more, lifting his right hand to the man’s wounded shoulder.

“I’m not sure who gave you my name, but I’m going to assume that they sent you straight to my office because of the severity of the wound,” Jasper said, moving the man’s garb around a bit to get better access to the wound. “You’ll feel a bit of pressure here…this might hurt,” he added. Baire returned briskly with the materials, and Jasper held out his left hand and said “cloth.” He quickly cleaned the wound, and noticed that the man wasn’t showing much pain.

“Tough fellow, I see.” Jasper would have smiled had he not suspected too much already. The ligature was next to control the bleeding, then the sutures and hemostat. Jasper worked quickly, his eyes only moving mere centimeters from spot to spot around the wound. Cutting the excess of the sutures he stood in front of his desk and looked down at the individual. Everything about him seemed to scream “pirate,” though he did seem much more refined than the pirates his father had told him about. His eyes had been fixed on the wound for so long that placing them somewhere else had a bit of a disarming effect on his prejudice.

“It’s going to hurt if you try to get your full range of motion back in your arm too quickly,” Jasper said while taking off the gloves and rolling back down his sleeves. Baire took the gloves, reached out a washbasin for Jasper to wash his hands in, and then left. “I’m not supposed to pry too deeply into others’ affairs when it comes to wounds unless it can help me with a diagnosis. But I don’t think there’s any harm in asking for your name.” Jasper had heard of some of the pirates who were presently sailing Mundus, and he genuinely hoped that he was mistaken as to the man’s profession.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

PLAMEN was happy that he was able to get a new partner in the attack against the pirates, but for now they drink and he hands Alexandra another drink
    (PLAMEN)"and tonight was drink to a new partnership"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher slightly sucked in a harsh breath of air.as the doctor examined hia wound. Judging by his eyes he suspected he was a pirate. The black suit and well maintained hands and overall appearance must have been offputting. Nevertheless, Christopher watched the doctor just as closely aa he himself was being watched.

"Micheal..Micheal Rosewood. Pirates..."

Christopher flinch as anger filled his body to the best of hia ability. Which wasn't hard due to the thoughts running through them.

"She was beautiful. Cunning and swift. Her ship was so fast. My transport fleet stood no chance. All of them....my crew, the medicine, all of it gone."

Christopher fought back tears yet the water flowed so effortlessly from his eyes. Within the deep conflicted depths of his cunning mind so many scenes played. She was beautiful, she was swift, her ship was so fast. He rememered it all even if only two months had past from his denial. She accepted his proclamation of death wholeheartedly and still she seemed so.uncaring of his heart. His anger spiked and with it the blood from his shoulder sped in its escape from his body.

"The Red Sapphire. Damn those pirates..."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Alexandra) New partnership huh? Don't really tend to be partners forever...

Though if the treasure is real, what will she do with it. What if it is just a trap?

Alexandra will just have to find out for herself...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

"The name is Shaun," he said putting down the hood. He followed the girl out of the hold, then she put a lotion on his face, and then put a bandage over it. "Thanks for covering my cheek. You need to believe me I didn't intend to end up on this ship. Well I did intend to be on this ship, it's just that when I climbed on board I thought it was just a merchant ship. I usually try to avoid pirates if I can, unless its having a few drinks in a tavern."

He sighed, Please believe it, especially since it's the truth he thought. "So you said your name is... Alena. So your friend said your after something big, huh. I may be of help with that. If it's a robbery I can definitely help, and if it's treasure well I have a knack for stealing info. I just realized, I should probably be saying this to your captain shouldn't I?" Hopefully this will work out well for me. Right now it seems best case scenario I join the crew and make some money. Worst case I die. Worth a shot at least, he thought.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Alena smiled. "No need to thank me. I am amedic, I do like to keep people healthy. Come then, Lets get you to the captain, shall we? Shes a rather unpredictable woman, so keeep yoyr defenses up. Ill try and defend you as well." She led Shaun up a flight of stairs and onto the deck, then to the captains cabin. "Captain? Captain? Theres a... unexpected guest for you. "

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Micheal..Micheal Rosewood. Pirates..."

Christopher flinch as anger filled his body to the best of hia ability. Which wasn't hard due to the thoughts running through them.

"She was beautiful. Cunning and swift. Her ship was so fast. My transport fleet stood no chance. All of them....my crew, the medicine, all of it gone."

Jasper listened in abject horror as the man spoke. He sympathized with the man as soon as he realized that he was an actual victim of the pirates, but when the man revealed that he ran a transport fleet that had been carrying medicine, Jasper’s sadness was soon coupled by fury towards the pirates who had assailed the man. His anger only got worse as tears began to form in the man’s eyes. Jasper noticed that the wound was bleeding through the sutures, and he grabbed a spare cloth from inside his jacket and immediately began to tend to the wound once more, this time not even taking the time to put on gloves, so engrossed was he with the man’s story.

"The Red Sapphire. Damn those pirates..."

Jasper’s eyes widened. He couldn’t be sure, but he was almost certain that he’d heard the name of that ship before.

“Sir,” Jasper said resolutely, “I salute you for your service on the dangerous waters of Mundus. People like you who are simply trying to work and advance mankind are too often beset by the dregs of Mundus, those blasted pirates.” Jasper clenched his fist, then noticed the small amount of blood on his hands, and began to clean it off.

The man’s occupation explained his refined attire and the fact that it looked like he had endured his share of rough weather. Jasper felt guilty over his mistake of thinking the man to be a pirate, and felt sympathy for his state of affairs. “I’m glad you were able to make it to the clinic, and I promise to do my best to get you back in peak health. Is there anything else I can do for you at the moment, Mr. Rosewood?”

Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Gir 172 - Pichu Jupiter Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“...Candeza! You are to go around the ship and check how things are going and report to me. All of you are dismissed!"

Nimble digits idly adjusted the bandages on her arms as Galatea assigned each of the members their assignments. She would've rather have been told to go check on the weapons and ammunition... but alas, arguing would've been futile and the only purpose it would've served would've been to likely piss both her and Galatea off. With a mock salute, the redhead turned around and decided to check the quarters first; a move that put her in the opposite direction of Ryko, Alena, and the boy who'd stumbled upon their ship. Had she found the boy before the other two... well, like Ryko, Candeza wasn't so forgiving and the chances of the boy ever having met Sapphira were slim to none.

Careful speculation was placed in every detail of the ship. The kitchen was stocked full with supplies, each individual belongings that weren't carried were in place and there didn't seem to be any holes that could be of trouble in their voyage. Despite the fact that it wasn't her duty, Candeza still found herself making her way over to the massive guns and canons, shot a brief glance over to the pile of ammunition and let her palm smooth over the surface of one she seemed to favor.

BOOM.The explosion of the cannon firing at the target rattled every bone in Candeza's lithe figure, but she found she liked the moment of deafness and the surge of adrenaline that suddenly surged through her. Peeking out, she could make out the hole on the vessel's side and this brought a giddy grin to her lips.

Ever since that moment Candeza had declared herself the gunner of The Red Sapphire, and after showing Sapphira her unnatural skill for the task, the Captain hadn't had any objections. “Boom, baby,” she murmured, removing her hand and then turning to go back to the deck.
    Just as she was about to ascend, Candeza caught sight of Ryko, Alena and.... who was that? She made her way over to the trio, fingers curling into her palms to form two, tightly-packed fists and eyes narrowing to target the boy. “Who the Hell is that?” She scowled, positioning herself in front of them to stop them from advancing further.

[Let others wage war.]
    Slayer's Creative Corner

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

((OOC: Sorry guys! Got caught up in school work! @.@'))

Xanthos took Jack's punches and jabs, gritting his teeth as he landed a few more. It started as it always started when Xanthos let himself go during a fight; a bubbling sensation appeared in his gut. The bubbling rushed to the top of his head, and suddenly Xanthos was laughing in an almost maniacal fashion. By rapidly maneuvering his legs, Xanthos was able to ward off a few of Jack's swings and punches, though he still landed quite a few. He side-stepped, just barely managing to dodge Jack's last punch at him. Wee Jack stumbled forward awkwardly. He hadn't expected to miss. Xanthos cocked back a fist, and threw it in a downward angle to hit the back of Jack's head. Xanthos kept his guard up, just as Noir had told him to do earlier. He expected Jack to move, to fake, to something. He'd seen Wee Jack fight while intoxicated a dozen and a half times. He knew how fast the little bugger could be.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-02-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PLAMEN woke up the next morning without any idea as to what had happened the night before he was in a strange bed that he had never seen before so he thought it be best if he just slip out the window and look for alexandra. when he found her all he asked her was "what happened"

OOC: sorry bored with no idea as to what to do next XD

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The next morning, Alexandra was on her morning watch duty as she normally would. She will have to figure out those contracts that she lost from PLAMEN. She continued to wonder until he showed up in front of her again, with a rather odd question.

(PLAMEN) "What happened?"
    (Alexandra) "Oh, good morning PLAMEN. You fell asleep while you were drunk so I took you to a nearby townhouse for you to rest in. They needed money for one night so I managed to get you to pay a small amount of money so that you can rest up. I hope you got a good night sleep."

Alexandra smiled as she said this.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Evelyn's eyes shifted back and forth following the fists.
    Xanthos was always so straightforward, but she wished he wouldn't get into those kind of situations so easily.
    "Well Captain, I've got to rise early to check in those supplies, can i be allowed head off for an early night?" she turned to Noir.
    It was true, but mostly she didn't want to see anyone getting beaten to a pulp

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Noir chuckled. ''Sure, Go ahead. If Xan is up in the morning, you'll know he won.'' Giving her a pat n th back, he laughed and guestured to the door leading belowdeck. The fight was out of its way, and Xan wouldn't ntice if she left, unless he could see through Noir of course.

Jack recovered quickly from the blow, hough he seemed more wary now. Raising his fists again, he threw a few cautious punches. Then, abandoning all caution, he darted forward like a bat out of hel, his guard gone but a punch that would almost certainly knock Xan off his feet flying forward at almost nhuman speeds.

Alena stood, blocked by Candeza. ''I'm taking him to the Captain, Candeza. Don't try and Stop me. Thsi is an important matter, and As I have actually finished my inspection- i never even needed to leave, as I stocked up before I came back aboard- I'm taking him. You wouldn't want Gatlea or dare i say it, Sa... The Captain Angry, would you?'' Alena, dspite her mask, looked incredibly stern.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Alexandra) "Oh, good morning PLAMEN. You fell asleep while you were drunk so I took you to a nearby townhouse for you to rest in. They needed money for one night so I managed to get you to pay a small amount of money so that you can rest up. I hope you got a good night sleep."
    and than she smiled
    PLAMEN was really rather confused, as to what town house would cost him over 20 gold coins, but he figured out that she had probably pocketed a few, which he was fine with. He than looked at her and said " I am off to meet a contact than"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Still posting, but for now, sleeeeep...

“Do we have any real leads this time, Captain?”

Sapphira considered this. She swore she'd maim Fador if this lead was fake, but she had to blame herself for jumping aboard such a minuscule piece of information. Either way, she didn't want her crew to lose faith in her. "We'll just have to see won't we?" She replied to Candeza with a smile.

''Is'nt as much as God eye got us, but I owe you as much. So here.'' He then walked along the deck and stood right in front of the Bowsprit. ''Theres a nice Southernly wind, sin't there Ma'am. Is that good or bad for us?''

Sapphira looked over the bags of money Ryko tossed at her feet and smiled in satisfaction. "Swear the whole crew'd starve without some of you," she said and motioned for one of the other crew members to take it to the hold. "I'd say it'll be good if me karma in't on our tail!" She turned to see that Galatea had already begun giving orders. Sapphira took this opportunity to head up to the crow's nest. Not being the one to do anything by usual standards, she climbed her way up the ropes to the rope net and performed a series of acrobatics until she finally swung herself into the nest. Kips, who had apparently been watching her the entire time she was climbing gave her a blunt stare.

"Couldn't just use the ladder, could you? Why must you always take the longer route?" He said.

"Kips, the shorter route is the route that's more fun. Now don't bore me with your shilly shally. Where's me map?" She said, perching herself on the railing.

"Careful, railings are fragile under greedy cows," he joked as he took a key from under his shirt to unlock a chest.

"Wouldn't break if you replaced 'em with iron like I ordered you."

"Iron looks atrocious with a wooden ship, my dear Captain. Have a little more fashionable sense."

"As if I hadn't heard it before." They smirked at one another as he handed her the map. Their banter was a part of the day that she often looked forward to everyday among various interactions with other crew mates. Kips may be hot-tongued but he always meant well.

With a "shove on" to Kips, Sapphira shimmied her way down a rope with map in hand. She headed into her quarters and laid the map of Mundus out on her desk which was nailed to the floor. "Praise Apollo if we find the man," she muttered to herself. She studied the map as if it would give her answers as to where Tibais Dead Eye might be. Fed up, she cursed and went to her stash of rum in one of her several chests. Taking her dagger, she stabbed it into the cork and yanked it. She took a few swigs before she heard a knock at her door and voices, which she recognized as Alena and Candeza, but they were discussing a third person. I don't remember anyone new boarding this ship. She pulled the cork off the tip of her dagger with her teeth, spat it on the ground, tucked the blade back into its sheath, and, still holding the bottle by the neck, walked to open it.

A hooded man stood with them. Candeza looked ready to tear at his throat and Alena, despite the mask, looked rather determined. Sapphira arched an eyebrow. "And who is this lad you bring to me lassies? He wouldn't be tryin' to steal from the Red Sapphire would 'e?" She said, smirking, as she took another swing, Zeus knows she needed it when something like this arises. "Wouldn't serve you well, would it, lost one?"

“Superb! I’m really glad that you’re coming with me. Really. I promise that it’ll be more exciting than it sounds.” This would be the first time he saw Euthalia outside of work. The hours counting down to that evening would certainly pass by ever so slowly. “If you like, you can meet me in front of the Lyceum this evening, and then we’ll go in.” Jasper motioned around his office with his right hand and added, “And you know you can come here any time.”

Oh, if only I could. Euthalia thought. For the moment she forgot her true self, her true form. She fully immersed herself in Euthalia. If it was her choice, she'd never go back to being Nemo, back to being No One. Sadly, her life was not her own.

"I loo-" She was cut off by a man entering the room. She looked to him and instantly recognized him as a pirate. She's been all over the world and encountered many people, several of which were pirates. No matter how much they decorated themselves to look otherwise, Nemo could seeright through it. Hades didn't raise a fool. But she thought it would be best not to call the man out for his occupation, for Jasper, who despised pirates, would never turn away an injured man. She found this man suspicious but masked this feeling with concern. "Oh my," she said, bringing her fingers to her lips in reaction to his wound.

“Euthalia,” he said while still looking at the wound, “you can stay if you want, but I warn you that this is about to get a bit bloody. If you choose to go, then rest assured that I certainly look forward to seeing you later, and I thank you deeply for the turmeric.”

She wanted to stay, of course. She yearned to assist him. She could handle blood. It never bothered her due to her excessive exposure to it. When she was about ready to respond to him, she felt something on her leg, slithering its way upward. A snake. She resisted the urge to scream, but she could not stop the fear that crossed her face. Act natural. She thought as the snake continued to travel up to her inner thighs.

"I would stay to help, but I've got to run now. I'll see you tonight, Jasper," she said as she inched her way towards the door. "And I hope all is well with you, sir." She said towards his patient and then she was gone. She walked briskly out the door of the building, not bothering to say good-bye to Lydia, who barely had a chance to look up from her paperwork. Ducking into an alley and making sure she was out of sight, she frantically pulled up her dress and yanked the creature off of her leg before it could slither anywhere unpleasant. She threw it on the ground and it hissed at her. She was breathing heavily, her body wracked with fear.

"H-how long have you been watching?" She asked the snake.

"Oh, dear, I'm always watching," said the snake.

The creature began to grow in size; as it did so, it began raveling itself in a spiral around thin air. It did this until its twisted body stood about two feet taller than Nemo and there were no spaces between its body. The skin then dried up, turning a yellowish color before burning away as if it were never there. As it burned from top to bottom, the dark, pale figure of a man whose face was obscured by a feathered mask stood in its wake. His cruel golden eyes twinkled mischievously as she shook even more.

"Hello, poppet," said Hades, his voice deep and smooth.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 04-04-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Alexandera) "Okay, see you later."

Alexandra then headed off to town to check on the people there and once she was out of PLAMEN's sight, she headed for the rooftops to get a better view of the town.

(Alexandra) "I hope I can silence the treasure rumor. It's getting a lot of people hurt..."

Senior Member Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer has a reputation beyond repute Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Persnickety
    Gifts Gir 172 - Pichu Jupiter Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2012 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Candeza's fists tightened and the scowl upon her features only deepened. Honey-colored eyes stared hard and long at the boy, flitted up to Alena and Ryko and for a couple of seconds she refused to move or even acknowledge the woman's question.“ 'Che...” A small growl eluded her lips while her nose scrunched up in clear disdain, “If I were you I would've killed him on sight.” Removing the dagger from the holster that was strapped to her hips, she closed the distance between her and the boy. “A piece of scum like this,” she began, placing the sharp edge against the boy's throat, “doesn't deserve to even meet the Captain.”

Before any problems between her, Alena and Ryko could arise, Candeza took a few steps back and positioned herself to give the others room. “You better keep a close eye on that rat, Alena.”

And with that, the redhead took off to finish her duty while muttering something incomprehensible beneath her breath.

[Let others wage war.]
    Slayer's Creative Corner

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ryko chuckled. ''She's got the right idea. Should've gutted the... Oh, hello Cap'n.'' Alena blushed behind the mask and turned to face Saphira. ''c..Captain. Umm, we found him underdecks. He's a little confsed as to what ship he's on- didn't even know we were Pirates. I think Ryko and Candeza-'' She paused here, her head fltting to Candeza for a second, presumably with a nasty glare -''wanted to kill him. But its your ship, and He might even turn out to be handy.'' She shuffled a little on her feet. Ryko gave a ''Hmmmph.'' And stood stock still.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Christopher had to hand it to himself. he was out doing even his own expectations. Not only had be convinced into believing such a wholehearted story but now he asked if anything else was needed of him. He fought the urge to maliciously smile under his cloak of sadness and despair. "There were, *cough* a few survivors. Two cooks, a few dozen other member of my crew. We have a back-up ship docked down at the pier. PLEASE! Help me tend to them."

under this mask of falsehood Christopher was laughing hysterically. There was no stopping the inner joy he felt from manipulating this man through his own good will, and morals. How delightful it was to hold another's heart in one's hand then crush. Christopher could almost understand how power hungry that dreadful man-eater of a Captain could get. This was ecstasy.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

John had just finished his last bout of vomits. "can't you make this thing ride steady?" he weakly called to the boy.
    His voice didn't carry far enough.. He started to swagger over to him. Using the side of the boat as a reassurance.
    "hey! boy! how much longer til we hit land? my stomach has nought left in it to share with the ocean."
    Climbing up to where the steering was done he laid a hand on the boy's back."Di you hear me sonny?"
    still there was no response, John decided to confront him face first

Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I would stay to help, but I've got to run now. I'll see you tonight, Jasper," she said as she inched her way towards the door. "And I hope all is well with you, sir." She said towards his patient and then she was gone.

Jasper caught the smell of her lovely perfume as she left, and it made him realize how much he wanted to speak to her more. He was content, however, to remind himself that he would soon see her again. Had he not been so focused on his patient, he would have noticed that she seemed to be in an unusual hurry. “Take care, Euthalia,” Jasper said, already looking forward to seeing her again. Michael Rosewood broke his reverie as he began to speak.

“There were, *cough* a few survivors. Two cooks, a few dozen other member of my crew. We have a back-up ship docked down at the pier. PLEASE! Help me tend to them."

Jasper did not nod, nor did he blink. He simply stood, turned to his desk and walked behind it. Pulling out a deep drawer he pulled out a black briefcase and walked quickly to the supply room next door. Placing in various bottles of medicine, some sutures, gauze, splints, scissors, scalpels, hemostats and several other tools, he moved the contents around carefully to prevent anything from breaking. His father’s pistol was also in the case, but he only wore it when he wasn’t working, and this request was as serious to Jasper as anything he would have done in the clinic. A man and his crew had been beset and victimized by pirates, and Jasper didn’t need the Hippocratic Oath to remind him of his duty this time.

Walking back into the room Jasper extended his right hand toward the man to help him up. “Take me to them, sir, and I promise that they’ll get the care they need.”

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Xanthos easily dodged the cautious punches, backing up, putting distance between himself and Jack. When Jack darted toward him, Xanthos readied himself for Jack's final attack. This would be the deciding factor in their fight. He dropped to his knees, putting himself at the dwarf's height. He would have to be just as fast as Jack for this to work. He smiled. But who cared if it didn't? It would at least be another good fight he could laugh about later with Wee Jack. He'd already forgotten why they were fighting. A smile of happy gratitude spread across his face. He loved forgetting about why he was angry.

He wondered if the dwarf knew what he was doing, but apparently not, because he just kept on coming at him and when he got there, he swung hard for Xanthos's face. He'd figured that by dropping to his knees, this would be where the dwarf would swing, and so he shifted his weight to his left knee and leaned away from Jack's punch, also lowering himself at the same time. He sent an uppercut sailing for the dwarf's chin.

((OOC: @Esiphas I didn't think I was god-modding by aiming Jack's punch. Let me know if you thought so though, I can tweak the post if needed. Last thing I want is to upset someone by god-modding.))
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 04-05-2012 at 07:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information