AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I want an Asian Boyfriend! :D

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I want an Asian Boyfriend! :D

@Xey Oiz

@SuXrys is the racist one here, not the OP. lol

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    I don't think OP ever said Asian > Other races, she just wants to date an Asian guy, she said she wants to date outside of her race, who knows, it might be a new experience for her.
    Without knowing anything about an asian guy and not even having an asian friend it seems... Idk... Seems like you should at least have an asian friend or two before boldly saying "YOUR RACE IS SO ATTRACTIVE I WANT TO DATE SOMEONE OF YOUR RACE!" I wouldn't judge my attractiveness of a race based off of what I see online and on TV... I'm saying this since OP admitted to living in a black community so I don't think she actually even knows a real live and breathing asian and hangs out with them often. [though this is just an assumption] Besides most of the Korean actors have a lot of silicone on them from plastic surgery.. According to an Asian I know.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-17-2012 at 12:57 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by KAITOU怪盗 View Post
    @Xey Oiz

@SuXrys is the racist one here, not the OP. lol
    You guys are probably misinterpreting what she's saying. =/
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys I also want you to explain to me.

What if the guy is Domenican/Cuban and straight African?

I mean, Domenicans and Cubans are decendent of black people but their custom are Hispanic so explain to me that. I

You can't really just choose who you are attracted to, but you can have preferances.

It's not like I can go...FROM NOW ON I WILL LIKE UGY FAT GIRLS and start falling in love with them. Impossible.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't even like some Asian guys, I think it's from my own personal experience is that they can get jealous easily, too flirtatious, very conservative, and doesn't talk about their partners much out in the public, even to say something as "I'm proud I'm with her", etc. Because I've seen it all and I'm just telling my experience with Asian guys that I've met that are like that. I honestly prefer the Americans over the Asians, I've met more good Americans than the Asians, unfortunately. It's just my preference and I feel comfortable around them anyway. A while ago, my parents would "hook me up" with Asian guys, unfortunately there was just nothing. I was disgusted by him, and how I see him was that he was madly in love with his straight As than a human being.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I understand you feel you want to expand, and try dating outside your race. Though I would not limit yourself to one race. From my experences race has very little to do with. Discovering what you have in common, and how ell you get along is the first thing that both people should do. Once you do this you'll find out regardless of race if you have chemistry. The other thing I would strongly emphisie is be friends first, and see where it goes from there. This way you'll alreayd have a relationship with the person you like. This makes it much easier to move forward from there.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    I don't even like some Asian guys, I think it's from my own personal experience is that they can get jealous easily, too flirtatious, very conservative, and doesn't talk about their partners much out in the public, even to say something as "I'm proud I'm with her", etc. Because I've seen it all and I'm just telling my experience with Asian guys that I've met that are like that. I honestly prefer Peruvians over the Asians, I've met more good Peruvians than the Asians, unfortunately. It's just my preference and I feel comfortable around them anyway. A while ago, my parents would "hook me up" with Asian guys, unfortunately there was just nothing. I was disgusted by him, and how I see him was that he was madly in love with his straight As than a human being.
    Fixed.

8. Thanks Meenah thanked for this post
    Likes Meenah liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@blueangel06661 That doesn't make me a racist at all (in my head I facepalmed myself when read what you wrote. lol)... I am not even talking about me at the moment. I just said that "race" matters in the bedroom if someone is only sexual attracted so a certain "race". That doesn't have to make anyone racist. Don't overuse or use that word wrong.

Someone that isn't sexual attracted to a certain "race" doesn't have to be a racist. A racist is someone who treats other "races" horrible in a different way (and you know what I mean by that).

Not sure how to explain myself in english. But I hope you understand.
    Last edited by SuXrys; 03-17-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Apparently since everyone is ignoring my last posts
    ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!
    I said I want an Asian Boyfriend does not mean I hate all other races or don't find them attractive...I never said any of this.
    In fact I think i stated in my first post I like all races...some of you can't read.
    And Also just because I want a boyfriend doesn't mean I don't focus on my education.
    And just because I want an Asian boyfriend does not mean I just going to date a guy just because he's Asian..he must have a good personality and heart and stuff as well.
    Thank you to all the people who understand me and tried to help me with this situation

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys I also want you to explain to me.

What if the guy is Domenican/Cuban and straight African?

I mean, Domenicans and Cubans are decendent of black people but their custom are Hispanic so explain to me that. I

You can't really just choose who you are attracted to, but you can have preferances.

It's not like I can go...FROM NOW ON I WILL LIKE UGY FAT GIRLS and start falling in love with them. Impossible.
    I have never said that you can choose who you are attracted to. What on earth are you talking about right now? What have africans have to do with this?

Are you trolling?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    I have never said that you can choose who you are attracted to. What on earth are you talking about right now? What have africans have to do with this?

Are you trolling?
    You call this trolling? Get out of AF more, please. >.>

I'm serious actually. People can't be attracted in bed to only one race or some races. That's stupid.

What you're are saying doesn't work at all...

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post
    You guys are probably misinterpreting what she's saying. =/
    This as much as anyone can misinterpreting something or anyone, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

You call this trolling? Get out of AF more, please. >.>

I'm serious actually. People can't be attracted in bed to only one race or some races. That's stupid.

What you're are saying doesn't work at all...
    Are you really serious??? Think what you want but that is how the reality looks. There are a lot people out there who are only attracted to certain looks. It is how it is, take it or leave it.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This as much as anyone can misinterpreting something or anyone, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Are you really serious??? Think what you want but that is how the reality looks. There are a lot people out there who are only attracted to certain looks. It is how it is, take it or leave it.
    Looks =/= Race.

You fail so hard.

Now you're making stuff up to just be right. Funny.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks =/= Race.

You fail so hard.

Now you're making stuff up to just be right. Funny.
    -sigh- I am not making up at all.

I am not a racist and it's just silly that you are saying something like that. I won't argue with you guys anymore because you guys are not listening to what I am saying, or you are just misinterpreting what I am writing (either one of those things). It's like you guys misinterpreted me from the start and now it's just a silly fight on who is "right" and who is not. I am not a racist, I actually feels offended to read that. So don't write such things again.

smh ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-sigh- I am not making up at all.

I am not a racist and it's just silly that you are saying something like that. I won't argue with you guys anymore because you guys are not listening to what I am saying, or you are just misinterpreting what I am writing (either one of those things). It's like you guys misinterpreted me from the start and now it's just a silly fight on who is "right" and who is not. I am not a racist, I actually feels offended to read that. So don't write such things again.

smh ~
    Looks are still not race though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks are still not race though.
    Well, it is in the way that every "race" looks litte different. You know what I mean by that. Oooooh gaaah! It would be easier if we could write in swedish instead. >__> anyway, let's end this now. You guys have just missunderstood me from the very start.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Xey Oiz
    I'm talking in general
    Like I was talking to @Ribbon how immature and bratty you are, and someone you scold you just slap you out of that crap but she was all "Nooooooooo he's a kid, let him beeeeee" Now look at you, more bratty and spoiled than ever.
    There's a way to communicate with people without being rude or downright disrespectful. I never said OP was right, however @blueangel06661 's always dissing other people instead of politely giving her opinion.

I mean you wouldn't tell your kid to "Shut the hell up!", right?

And you wouldn't tell your kid that you hope he finds the crappiest girlfriend ever, just because he comes to you with a question about interracial dating.
    Last edited by Arrisu; 03-17-2012 at 02:23 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    There's a way to communicate with people without being rude or downright disrespectful. I never said OP was right, however @blueangel06661 's always dissing other people instead of politely giving her opinion.

I mean you wouldn't tell your kid to "Shut the hell up!", right?

And you wouldn't tell your kid that you hope he finds the crappiest girlfriend ever, just because he comes to you with a question about interracial dating.
    He's MY KID, so no.

I would teach him nicely.

Besides, a shut the hell up it's good if it's happens multiple times.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He's MY KID, so no.

I would teach him nicely.

Besides, a shut the hell up it's good if it's happens multiple times.
    Exactly. Respect works for everybody, not just your child. Blue is entitled to her own opinion and thoughts, but her choice of words and attitude is just discusting.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Exactly. Respect works for everybody, not just your child. Blue is entitled to her own opinion and thoughts, but her choice of words and attitude is just discusting.
    Like I said, being nice about a situation doesn't always help when it has happened multiple times.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Like I said, being nice about a situation doesn't always help when it has happened multiple times.
    Who says it happened multiple times, though? Last time I check the OP just posted one thread about this. It doesn't excuse her mannerism.

Here's an example:

I don't really like blue, as you know.
    But it doesn't mean I spam her and tell her go die in a trench, right?

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Who says it happened multiple times, though? Last time I check the OP just posted one thread about this. It doesn't excuse her mannerism.
    It doesn't have to be by the same person though. lol It can be by different people but with a similar situation.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It doesn't have to be by the same person though. lol It can be by different people but with a similar situation.
    But that isn't the OP's problem. If blue dealt with many situations like this before, she should be quiet and not post at all. Instead she chooses to purposely disrespect and diss the girl whom she doesn't even know.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But that isn't the OP's problem. If blue dealt with many situations like this before, she should be quiet and not post at all. Instead she chooses to purposely disrespect and diss the girl whom she doesn't even know.
    She wasn't even being that rude anyways.

Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She wasn't even being that rude anyways.
    Yes she was being rude. Telling a complete stranger that you hope they find the crappiest boyfriend ever is rude. Let's just face it, she's a rude and disrespectful person.

27. Thanks S o l o thanked for this post
    Dislikes blueangel06661 disliked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information