AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems with Animewallpapers

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Problems with Animewallpapers

Have you guys gotten the problem fixed where you can't enter any text into the "comment" field or else the submission form doesn't work.

Also for some reason I can't get the wall me and seung-li made for serated to upload.. I think it may be too big??

Here it is here: http://www.animepaper.net/art/230125...ip-to-the-fair

if you manage to figure it out, I'd like this added to it.

Character: Arcueid
    Series: Shingetsutan Tsukihime
    Vector by: Serated http://serated13.deviantart.com/

This wallpaper was a request by Serated who requested a collab wallpaper using his vector. Myself and xatorihs/seung-li took up the challenge.

I started the collab off, I wanted to make Arcueid look as if she was really at the fair so I had used my own photograph I had taken at a fair in Palm Beach Florida just a few weeks before and incorporated it into the background. I also motion blurred sections of the vector to make it appear as if she really was spinning in the teacups.

To better blend in the vector to the high contrast and colorful background I had to do a bit of recoloring from the original vector, xatorihs/seung-li followed that up with even more recoloring.

When I think of fairs I think of very light, airy feeling, and bokeh lights. So I tried to incorporate that into the wallpaper as well. xatorihs/seung-li added more textures and the text along with making the over-all wallpaper lighter and well put together thus completing the wall.

@FlashD

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Problems with Animewallpapers

I'm not sure why you keep having issues with AW. O_o;;

I cannot get wallpapers off of AP though, so I'd really appreciate if you could UL the wall here.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It seems I'm not the only though... Because if you look at recent submissions NO ONE adds any commentaries on their works because well, you just cant. If you comment about it, it doesn't go through. The only walls with a commentary are ones placed by you that say "this wall has participated in ...blahblahblah.. and took __ place"

Or maybe it's just ironic that they don't... But I'm sure it's probably because you can't since if you do it doesn't go through... @Ellipsis when you upload to AW can you add anything in the comment box and it still goes through?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Joy-3 (1).jpg‎
Views:	6
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	58799  
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-04-2012 at 09:19 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Hm, pretty sure the text problem should be solved. Not sure about it not letting you upload it though, I know it doesn't like png's at the moment, could that be an issue? I don't think size should have a lot to do with it, but can you attach the image here?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Actually I'll screen record this problem... >.>

I'm also going to submit another wall to see if the text problem has been fixed and maybe it's just this one particular wall it's not submitting.. Going to do

1 try with text and wall for the fair one.
    1 try without text with the fair one
    1 try with text on another wall
    1 try without text on another wall..

And let you guys see my results in like.. 10mins

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Okay.. Wallpaper 1 didn't go through no matter what method.. Wallpaper 2 went through even with text .____.

So it's fixed it seems, it just wont accept that large wall I guess... A shame because it's a wall made for Serated and it'd be nice for it to finally be on AW too.
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 03-04-2012 at 09:25 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The problem occurs if the file is too big and your connection is too slow. I've been able to upload it, but had to reduce it's quality to 96%.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

That clears it up... Thanks... ^___^

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information