AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: OCC: Angelik

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Default Re: OCC: Angelik

Hey, just out of curiosity, will Angliks be doing anything soon? I just decided to ask because we have not really moved off the deck for a while now, and I was wondering what was up.

Please dont try and rush anything ^^ I just wanna know what's going on with them if we should just wait or post with them?

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Right now your stuck Hell after Ariya released a sort of emp. So for now heal up, talking, mingle,.prepare to head to Heaven. Akira and Anja r still on the surface but leave them be.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

fkjaskl *figures out how to smash you in the next post* Having a gm as a character just makes it a little harder but if Johnny wants to be ruler he has to give all he's got! Yeah!

Um, with the Angeliks, did you not order us to the bridge to report for briefing or something like that? I remember someone coming into the training room and telling us to tell them what they knew about the D-Mods we fought and then something about briefing... I dunno, may have been out of it that day.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On the ship debriefing. Luxus is fighting Anja and your all still in Hell. Ship's been disabled. Akira is retrieving Anja but you have orders.

Jace's can't get away from Cauis and as you two see Cauis is no pushover. Would you all like to know his ability or have you guessed it. It's very simple. *grin*

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    On the ship debriefing. Luxus is fighting Anja and your all still in Hell. Ship's been disabled. Akira is retrieving Anja but you have orders.

Jace's can't get away from Cauis and as you two see Cauis is no pushover. Would you all like to know his ability or have you guessed it. It's very simple. *grin*
    I want to guess he has manipulation of shadows but he also has healing so maybe just pure energy.
    I'm not really sure, my brain is kinda kaput anyways.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo
    Just to ensure you know I am waiting for @Moonlit Butterfly before I post as Karn again.

Also I am a little stuck with what to do with Jace.
    Is there any D-Mods not fighting Cauis?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ariya, Aoi,Kaya and Li Yen are on yhe bridge still. Howeber Shobu~and Yuuchun are on hiatus for now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone check the RPG

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awesome post Hollow. But I'm a little lost.

Where is everyone?
    Are the D-Mods and Angeliks together?
    What is happening to the D-Mods?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Basiclly you were all transportes into the base Lasconni, Karn, Teagen, and Tenshi were in. The entire cast has been beought to one location. The Angelika can see that they are heavily outnumbered while the D-mods get to see Tenshi, the man most feared, laying helpless, or so Cauis thought, ready to be slaughter along with the Angelik's however Lasconni haa pulled some powerful magic from out of nowhere and now your all in space this was proven when Cauis's deflected energy beam blew up a piece of the moon.

Guardians have manifested around the Angeliks and are protecting them. Both side are stuck so questions can be asked.

I really really really didnt want to reveal the Astralion Gate to everyone just yet but now was the time. As you can see Ariya and Lasconni are connected some how. Cauis is floating cause it is space so its possible. Try throwing a dime into the air. It will float like it normally would in space.

Oh Karn amd all Angelik's beside Tenahi are battle ready amd your also all experiencing that powerful energy from earlier when you few defended Heaven. Now it has everyone.

Angelik's can give those guardians names if you want. Each your own. You cant attack, both sides, so dont try. Ill have to embarrass you.

Now the time for question people. Ask away and ask the right ones.

Also

Welcome to chapter 13 in my Book. The title of this Chapter was The Astralion Gate.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for the long wait, I have been super busy for a while and I'm just now getting a LITTLE time to make a post.

So, for reading Hollow Ichigo's post I will try and see what should and needs to be done, maybe even make a fool out of Jin or Johnny, idk there both kinda headstrong. Haha, especially Jin.

Anyways, I'm going to make a post, and I just realized this topic is OCC instead of OOC so i find that kinda funny. Haha, well. Off to make a post!

Maybe...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

New poll.

What do you think about the latest plot twists?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I don't know. I've fallen quiet behind but I'll try to compensate for it. Though I would like a simple recap on what is happening...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Read three posts down Light Buster

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are we allowed to include them in our post or do you control them completely?
    E.g. Ask them simple questions and reply as them in same post. Not important questions just little ones.

Just so we don't all wait for you to reply for eveything.

Also what is Karn's guys personality? Can we pick that?

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Is there anything happening on the bridge so I can post for Kaya?

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sry been at an anime convention all weekend. important info is spoken by me. Everything else by me. Every character is in the same location right.now. Everyone. From kaya to.johnny

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Got it. Thank ya!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sry Typo in that last poat Val. The little atudf you can ask then answer urself. Plot important info is handled by me. So ask away. I'll post in a hour once I get home

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Hi~ So I just returned from my trip and I was wondering what has Aoi and Fei have been doing in the story. Considering I have missed a considerable amount of material I will try winging myself back into the RPG. Also @Hollow Ichigo it seems you guys have gotten to some sort of Gate... @_@; so lost.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So far things have slowed. I wanted to give everyone time to get through life and then comw back. As of right now the entire cast is standing in space divided by sides. D-mod/Angelik. Ancient guardians known as Daikiri have appear and are informing the Angeliks of the task at hand. Cauis is obversing the situation and mainly staring at Tenshi, whom is still hurt. All characters beside Tenshi are in Distral or Astral forms. Ill post later after I finish cooking

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Alright I've been reading the posts again and hopefully I will have some sort of reply some time soon.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information