AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Angelik

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Angelik

Wakahisa saw the man create a trail of fire and leap in the air. She quickly gave a push to Johnson in the back and as he stumbled, the axe kick hit the ground instead of him. Either way, he was on his own, and so was she. But Wakahisa was confident that he can handle himself and as for herself, the man of fire was her enemy. Johnson looked back from where he was pushed and now with flames all around them, he was on his own. The question was that can he beat this monster that is coming for him? He wondered though, what is his weakness...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

A Mouth Opened up where the bullet would have impacted 66, and swallowed it whole. There was a grunt of pain, and the mouth disapeared, but there appeared to be no damage at-all. Uncaring that Soma was in his attack zone now, 66 extended his reach ina circle around the fighters, and then immeditaely, quicker than a mass of flesh looked, into a dome- more eyes, more moths. The only light came from Soma, Who'f fire lit up most of the inside of the fleshy dome, giving 66's body an eerie glare. Then the dome rushed inwards, aiming to crush the occupants and Bind them still.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Johnson) "Great, there's another?"

Johnson began to look around for a place to hide. A building, perhaps? He looked and looked for cover before the dome can crush him. He saw a slight opening in the dome and decided to make a run for it. While he was at it, he took a couple of shots at the opening to keep it open and with just enough time and managed to dive right on through, despite burning his uniform a bit. Wakahisa on the other hand quickly followed but burned her costume as a result but no burns to the skin. They were okay but getting past the D-Mods isn't much of an option, they needed to take each one down. Johnson activated his beacon and hoped that other Angeliks will come as they both split up and hid in the city.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Johnny watched the fight unfold hoping that he would not have to intervene. But of course, those to blunder heads had to let them escape and call for some back up.
    "Jace, I'm gonna pick one to get, it would be best if you went after the other one or take out the beacon." He cracked his neck like normal
    "Let me show you how much self control I really have." quickly he started to follow Johnson, careful not to be seen by him. Element of surprise, help me out here. Quickly he ran besides him and started swinging both of his blades, one blade up and the other one down making it almost impossible for him to miss either his throat or leg unless he spun into the middle.

Quickly after his first attack burst he quickly went into his second attack which quickly followed up with a double downward slash with great speed. Any time the enemy would back up he would quickly step in to take another slice at Johnson.
    "Let's fight!" He said with glee.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 felt the two leap through the opening, and reacted quickly. The dome stopped moving, so Soma wasn't crushed, and tendrils grabbed Wakahisa's ankles. More came, grabbing her arms, legs, body, neck- pretty much anyhwere it could get a hold on. Escape would be easy enough- but in doing so, she would be severely bitten. 66's form shrunk down to legs, arms, the tendrils and the horrific human bodly. a long tounge ran across Wakahisa's neck. ''You smell good. I bet your flesh tastes delicious. I'm sure your survive the loss of your legs. I want a taste...'' She could feel 66's tendrils on her legs opening mouths upon mouths, eager to bite them off.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inside Satan's Ariya sat at a large conference table at the back of the bar. it was in it's own room and smelled of roses. Someone could easily pick up her scent as well as she was known to come her for a little 'fun' or to out drink a few D-Mods whom believed themselves worthy enough to court her. Now however was not a time of drink, or at least not a time for heavy drinking. Ariya sat at the head of the table and ushered the fellow comrades in. They each had a seat for them and a menu serving anything you could imagine only made from human and drinks were served mixed with human blood and fluids.

"I suppose we could see how are friend our doing." Ariya clicked a button under the table and screen rose in front of each D-Mod. It displayed the current battle between two Angeliks and her four allies. Soma, #66, and Johnny were already engaging but as espected Jace was no where to be found. The small orbs that floated over the battle field scanning over the area but unable to find him. Ariya didn't express her distaste but rather clicked another button and displayed Heaven.

"From Fourty-Six to One Thousand in less then an hour. Caius 'was' a genius." She was smiling till the camera caught sight of Tenshi in his goldern armored Angelik form and Ariya lost her breath for a second at the site of Angelik's poster boy. That shock turned into anger as her purple hair turned slightly blonder and her right hand was encased in metal armor.

"Tenshi........."

Somachiryou braced himself for #66's attack yet began spinning at a increasingly rapid pace. Flames erupted from around him in a whirlpool and in a flash he was outside of the dome. He was split from Johnson but noticed the girl. He hissed to himself before chasing after her. The moment he was within range he slide down to the ground, braced his weight on his hands and twirled his body upside down. His legs strenched out in a spinning bird kick attack that left flames dancing in random directions, or so it seemed. Soma looked to kick the girl back towards Johnson, Johnny and 66. He wasn't going to allow them to split them up. Not yet at least.

Luxes sat in her own sea furtherest from Ariya yet closer to the remaining D-mods. Aoi had disappeared and those four were having a good time. She licked her lips at the thought of draining those Angelik's dry. Taking the menu in hand Luxes ordered fried chicken and a side of beer. While waiting she studied the battles raging on and noticed Ariya's reaction to Tenshi. An Angelik almost all feared. He looked so handsome in his golden army. Each ray of ligt shining on him signaled elegance and power. Luxes's mouth watered at the glory that would come from draining him dry.

Tenshi finally gathered the Angelik's and leaned down to began a leap into battle when the tempest radioed the Squadron all of a sudden. "Attention. Destress bacon signal located. Location: Hell. Profile suggest Angelik Black ops members Agent Johnson and Agent Wakahisa." Tenshi stood silent for but a moment before sighing outloud and touching his ear.

"Recognized. Sending reinforcements to retrive them. Akira. Come in"

Akira Tokiyama stood over a dead humans body with blind eyes. He shook his head in disapproval as the body began to tremble and seize. "So that's why." The once dead human burst into a river of blood and Akira slide back a few yards before being stared down upon by a 7 foot cobra. If he could see he would have noticed he was making eye contact with the beast. It's ember eyes watching him closely before it lashed out in an attempt to end his life. Akira simply side stepped the attack and drew his blade, one on his back and the other on the left side of his waist. In two rapid slashs the cobra was split into three long strecks. Akira stood in the center surrounded by his aftermath when his name was called.

"Akira here. I heard the broadcast." Tokiyama swung both blades back and threw them into the air. "Shall I retrive them?" Thw two sword slid quietly into their shealths as Tenshi answered. "Yes please hurry." Akira took a few steps before then looked up to the sky. The tempest shot down a beam of light then lifted him up till he was safely in the ship. Then it took off like lightning. it would only take them a few minutes to arrive but nonetheless Akira stayed ready on the bridge of the ship. "I'm coming comrades."

Tenshi focused back on the task at hand. Jin had now found him and together they stood above the D-Mods with Karn somewhere as back-up. Tenshi stared down at the hellish sight with half-hearted sorrow. He was starting to understand it now. Why so many D-Mod's had sprouted. It finally happened. It was contagious. Like vampire vemon from the childen stories. If biten a human would turn into a vampire, and so was the case here. Yet what puzzled him wasn't the fact that the D-Mod plauged could spread faster but the realization that it only started now. Did they evolve? Was this manufactored? Who was behind it?

From the corner of his eye Tenshi noticed a small almost invisible probe floating less then 35 yards away from him. With a flick of his wrist it was snapped by the sheer force of that small swing. "That confirms it. Karn, Jin..We are all that's left to defend Heaven. As you know Akira and Anja are on a mission to retrive our fellow comrades whom embarked on a perilous journey for the sake of humanity. We will finish them here and now."

Leaping from the top of the hospital Tenshi began his decent down the almost 1000ft building. Being an Angelik had it's rewards alright. Down below the D-Mod's made some headway and make a small crack in the blast doors. A smaller school of Mods rushed for it and lept towards it's entrance when a force collided with them. This force blasted all 1000 D-Mod's back over 100meters and the resulting wind pressure caused cars, trucks, dead bodies, and military eqiupment to fly off in every direction but the hospitals. What was odd about this attack wasn't how he could jump from so high yet land and the destruction was only so minor. This was the full potentiol Tenshi displayed. Physical strength wasn't his style, unrivaled speed wasn't a concern to him. His abilities were his weapon. The light from his transformation, the way he passed straight through that gaint D-Mod, even now as he stood to his full height centered in a crather of his own creation this was the impact his power had on this world. Time. During the flash he slowed down the seconds it would take for him to cross from one D-Mod to the other and during that time frame destroyed the two eyes Karn had watching him. The gaint D-Mod was powerful and his physical strength far surpassed Tenshi's. So when.It hrew a blouder at him, so Tenshi increased the speed of his leg and rapidally kicked it three times. Then now, as the D-Mods rebalanced themselves and roared in his direction, Tenshi had increased the time it would take for him to hit the ground then while his body collected so much wind pressure and kinetic energy. Then just before impact he rapidally slowed down his speed while transferring all that power in the ground through his sword. The resulting impact what was now before him. 1000 highly ticked off D-Mods staring down one Angelik, or so they thought.

"YOU!!! SHALL!!! NOT!!! PASSSSSS!!!!!"
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-16-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

OOC: Heart attack! Can't Pass! @Hollow Ichigo are you trying to kill me? That one line. One silly little line. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out. If I could I would bow down and worship you but I was struggling to breath instead. Best use of that line I have ever heard in a long time.

There was some kind of noise running down the comms. If you listened really carefully you could make out the sound of Karn's long string of insults. A lot of words and phrases were used, some that would cause even God to blush. And it seemed like there was no end to it. At one point it even turned into a short story. Something involving a starfish and a jar of marmalade? It wasn't pretty. All of it was aimed at Tenshi. It only really stopped when Karn ran out of breath.

"Boss man." He said slowly, panting heavy as he did, "You did that on purpose."

Karn was a little crazy but he was also a professional, in between this string of curses he had regrown a new set of eyes to replace the lost ones. One eye had darted quickly onto Akira's shirt. It was just a quick measure in order to allow them a visual update to the new situation. Akira might not notice but he wouldn't mind either. Karn switched his comm link to Akira's just incase.
    "Yo? Mystic eyes." He called, "#4 is on your shirt. When you arrive it will detach and I'll give you what visual support I can." He smield to himself. "Hever hurts to have someone watching your back eh?"

With that update he turned his real focus back to the battlefield. Not that it matter much with 'The personification of a Jerk' fighting down there. Karn sometimes thought that the boss was not as human as he said. Maybe he was an Angel...oh no wait; Angels were not soulless monsters like Tenshi. Karn shook his head and put a few short rounds into some of the D-Mods. They went down with little struggle. Dresden had a talent for making weapons.

As he made his way to a new position Karn tripped and smacked his head right into the floor. This was no random act but his complete loss of thought and reason as he picked up what Tenshi shouted. Lying with his face in the gravel he just laughed. Never mind that there was over one thousand D-Mods near by. Who in there right mind uses that line? The comms opened up again.
    "Boss man. You wouldn't suit a beard." He picked hismelf up and rubbed his forehead, "If this crazyness continues I'm going to have to ask you read no more bed time stories." Karn laughed at his own jokes. He slung his gun over his shoulder and pulled the trigger. The area filled with the sharp bangs of his rifle as it cut down the two D-mods approaching from behind. The eye on his back blinked away the dust stirred up. Karn straightened himself out and kept moving to his next position. All the while he shook his head and mumbled to himself while laughing, "You shall not pass? Oh my Boss man. Your one hell of a guy. I think you need to get yourself a good lass and settle down a bit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace took his time. He merely walked around. Avoiding being seen, he noticed quickly that they were being watched. Not that he put it past the girl. They both had similar thought patterns. She knew what he was planning. Not in detail but enough. The same applied with him. His choice now was what to do. He carefully sat on the hood of a wreaked car. His mind was not in the best of shape and he was still unsure what she had done to him with that injection. He smiled to himself as his memories cleared. It was always funny to him. He never understood why but as a human he would refuse any existance that he might be a D-Mod. But the moment he changed he would accept without blinking. It was like he kept his eyes shut and believe he was blind but the moment he opened them he claimed he could see everything.

His mind began calculating. Picking up what he could from the others he had seen. He was on his own. For now. But Jace was a man of business. He would find ways to turn things to his advantage. He also had tricks up his sleeves to even the playing field. But he would save them.
    "What to do?" He thought, "The beacon has already gone off. I estimate maybe ten or fifteen minutes until atleast some more Angeliks arrive." He signed. Hopping off the car he made his way into one of the buildings. There were no stairs to climb but he just used his ability. Latching onto one wall he shortened the connection. Since he wasn't strong enough to move the wall, it was him that moved instead. He continued this untill he was about mid way up the building. He then moved the window and began to watch the fight involving #66 below. Now what could make this interesting?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Now what could make this interesting?
    OOC: I could not have said it better myself.

IC:
    As Jin struck down the last D-mod that has surrounded him he snapped his fist in rage. "D-Mods. How I hate them." His Astral yet to even be released yet. Quickly he walked towards hell, where he had noticed some activity earlier. Quickly he sprouted his wings and took to the sky, this black wings standing out and his devilish look that could scare little children. He flew above as the fight was unfolding with the D-mods and the two Angelik allies.

"I really don't want to make an interference. This was an intelligence mission to gather about the enemy, yet I have even to make it into hell and there's already so many of those vial creatures." He swore under his breath as he stopped mid-flight dead in the center of the air.

"Recharge time, 30 minutes." He said to himself, he was used to this, fighting alone. He had to make his presence known to everyone else though, and the only way he could really do that is by bringing all the attention to him. 'I can wait 30 minutes for my electromagnetism laser to charge and risk losing two Angeliks... Or...' Or was the key word in that. Quickly he realized a few things he could do from the shadows to help out his comrades. He went around in a fast circle and attached himself to a building (lets say the one across from Jace) and focused his energy to the two fighting.

Suddenly there was a burst of red magnetism around Johnson and Wakahisa. Anyone touching it would be blasted back at least a meter or so, letting the Angeliks catching there breath and clear there minds.

It took a lot of effort for two shields to cover there entire body, even harder to condense it around them so it outlines there body. One hit and the barriers would drop, and blast them back but then the shields would fall and they would be on there own again.

"Best of luck." He said quietly to himself towards Johnson and Wakahisa.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Johnny thought he was about to hit the Angelik and cause some damage but before he could do anything there was a red barrier around the Angelik name Johnson. His swords already in full swing hit the barrier, and a large magnetic blast hit him sending him flying backwards into the base of a building.

"What the hell." He growled. He rubbed his head and went to retrieve his sword which seemed to be sticking to the building. He pulled it off and felt a wave of electricity go through him, causing him to drop his sword again. Once the red wore off he picked in back up.

"That was a total waste of time." He glared at the Angelik (Johnny) wondering what other tricks he may have up his sleeve, totally unaware of the other Angelik.

-----------------------------------
    Alright I hope that was a good introduction for Jin and maybe to get some more people posting.
    Just let me know if something is not right and I will change it, so yeah.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 spared a few eyes to stare at Soma. ''What did you hit her away for you tiny little idiot! I had her in my grasp!'' He srged forwards again, a tidal wave of flesh, mouths opening all along the face of it.. As teh main attack rushed forward, multiple tnedrils rushed round the back of Wakahisa, ready to trap her if she Jumped back.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: 小彈簧 (Xiao Tanhuang) mean Little Spring in Chinese. It's what Jin calls his younger sister Li Yin. @HateSpawn98 what do you mean by start posting LOL I've been posting with Jin and Aoi since this RPG started.

As his commander spoke Jin casually walked over to the window side and sat down on the window sill. Closing his eyes the wind gently caressed his face, even though it was only for a fleeting moment this simple moment that is usually taken for granted was a blissful break from the never ending struggle that Youth had brought upon human kind. Upon opening his eyes Jin was surprised to see a swallow flying high above the satanic battle ground. Observing the swallow Jin felt slightly envious that the bird was flying around totally oblivious to humanity's strife while being bathed by the warm sun. "I wonder if this is god's way of telling that our small window of survival is coming to a close...flying in between our fingers and out of our reach." For a moment Jin remained silent and then laughed to himself as he looked down at the myriad of D-Mods nefariously poised.

"In this damned world there are no such things..."

Not before long Jin saw Tenshi jumping off from the Hospital's roof like some nut case hurriedly wishing to make an appointment with death. Still sitting at the window sill Jin watched Tenshi's fight or rather it wasn't much of a fight considering the D-Mods were flung around and tossed to the side easily. In a span of a few minutes Tenshi had changed the landscape and toyed with the fire with a short stick. Jin looked discontented as his eyes rapidly moved around following Tenshi's movement; ever since he had met Tenshi, Jin had always hated his commander's flashy and inconvenient demeanor.

"YOU!!! SHALL!!! NOT!!! PASSSSSS!!!!!"

"Hikimawasu you never fail to amaze me when it comes to flashy entrances."

Even though Jin found Tenshi ostentatious and inconvenient almost to the point of mocking his own commander he knew that unlike the other Angeliks there was something different about him. In a way Tenshi was a lot like Michael one of God's Archangels "who stands up for the children of your people" as stated by the Hebrew Bible. Then unanticipatedly Jin heard a faint noise of what it seemed to be someone spewing out quite a string of profanities. And then just as suddenly and absurdly as he had heard the man Jin saw that same man comically fall face first onto the floor only to proceed to seeing him killing things like it was Mass Effect 3 come to life.

"Angeliks are sure a weird bunch but I guess I can't let them take all the limelight to themselves."

With those words Jin got up and balanced himself in the narrow wooden sill before taking one step forward with his right leg towards outside the window. On a spur of moment it seemed that Jin was going to do a free fall but as his body began to fall Jin's hair and eyes like a dye in water transmuted into the color of blood and the dragon tattoo in his right shoulder shape shifted and later reappeared on his left side. Simultaneously Jin's feet were firmly grounded to the hospital's walls enabling him to ethereally descend the high walls. Within a few seconds Jin had reached the battle ground. He took his right hand and swung it forward as if he were playing bowling creating a domino effect with the D-Mods falling one behind the other.

"Stealing all the fun isn't right Karn and Commander Hikimawasu."

With those words Jin took a deep stance bringing his body's center of gravity downward, making it less vulnerable to being knocked out of balance. Scanning his surroundings Jin saw that quite a lot of D-Mods still stood in their feet. Smirking Jin charged forward and immediately followed by jumping high in the air performing a jumping axe quick on a D-Mod's clavicle. Upon landing on the floor Jin's assault was quickly intercepted by a female D-Mod who had tried to land a left handed punch to his throat. In mid attack Jin intercepted the punch by blocking the movement in a forty five angle from the outside with his right hand and then wrapping his hand around her wrist making the female demon function as an anchor for his next attack. Surely enough Jin soon followed the interception by taking his right leg up towards her throat and kicking the trachea in a back and forth motion.

As he fought through the hordes of demons Jin thought to himself that this battle was going miraculously too well. Even when he did factor all of the powers that Karn, Tenshi and himself had combined it was still overwhelmingly fictional that the Angeliks were still able to hold the line of fire. Then at the corner of his eyes Jin saw a site or rather someone that truly sent chills up his spine. It was a winged female D-Mod, a rare sight even for the chimera like species that D-Mods were, she had dragonic but somewhat humanistic like wings, horns that protruded out of the sides of her head and sharp talons. But those monster like features was not what had phased Jin...it was the fact that she was Li Yin, one of his younger sisters. At that very instance that Jin had registered who she was it seemed that time had come to a standstill and everyone but himself and Li Yin had vanished.

"Li...Yi..n is that you?"

Dropping his fighting position and completely forgetting that he was still in the middle of a war Jin walked over to the young D-Mod who was now paying attention to Jin, her wings occasionally fluttering. The eyes that usually looked very stoic and almost arrogantly prideful was brimmed with tears. Many years had passed since he had abandoned his family and had never looked back. Upon hearing her name the D-Mod looked like she had recognized it was indeed her older brother.

"Older brother...?"

He was doing exactly what his training as an Angelik told him not to do leaving Jin extremely vulnerable to attacks from the enemy. Noticing that her brother was completely unaware of his surroundings Li Yin extended her wings piercing through her brother's arms and throwing him behind her. Jin was momentarily unable to respond what had just happened and could only utter a few words.

"小彈簧為什麼?" (Xiao Tanhuang why?)

Then painfully smiling Li Yin looked back at her brother as blood dripped down from the corner of her mouth.

"我很高興再次見到你的兄弟." (I am glad to see you again brother.)
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Johnson) "What?"

It would seem that Johnson got his lucky break. Back-up arrived but no where to be seen. His friends were here but he had to use this chance to plan out his next attack.

(Johnson) "Okay, now that he's down..."

Johnson then aimed his weapon at the limbs of the D-Mod and pulled the trigger. This would hope that the D-Mod would remain down with the limbs out of commission for good so Johnson can take him out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wakahisa on the other hand was lucky herself. It would seem that the D-Mods have created unrest between each other as she begin to get back on her feet. Another attack was coming and as she noted the tendrils behind her and quickly dodged off to the side. She then smiled with confidence.

(Wakahisa) "So you want a piece of this huh?"

She took her fighting stance and hopefully she can bring down two D-Mods at once.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- @Light Buster You do realise that to get tendrils behind you, they would have to go round your side right? I cant spawn the at will.

Ic- As Wakahisa dodged to the side 66 snapped the tendrils aoround her towards him, Pinning her to the wall of flesh that was 66. He then crashed into a wall- quite puroselfully- with her in front of him. Sure he had to drop her after, but at least he had injured her. Recovering, he snet out a tendril to grab her legs- possibly bite then off. She doubted Lady Ariya would mind it if one was missing a limb or two.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Through a pair of fingers and around six tails, all lashing out in an attempt to claim his life, Tenshi spinned mid-air before whipping his blade out cutting the tendons and muscles connected those finger to their source. The monster roared in agony before Tenshi silenced him forever with a single swipe from his second sword. That wasn't enough it seemed. More D-Mod's flooded around him and as he backstepped away a single smaller D-Mod appeared behind him. Tenshi turned his head to the side and brought both blades around. Havon, in his right hand was in the underhanded position and with a turn of his wrist and the repositioning of his arm behind his back it was at the monsters left coradid, Havoc on the otherhand was on it's own being stabbed forward as a second small D-Mod attacked. Tenshi lucky saw it coming. It was impaled through the skull before Tenshi kicked the D-Mod behind him away and spun. This resulted in two decapatations and a spray of blood reach out around him.

The moment he landed Tenshi felt it. The sudden sensation so horrid that even he cowarded before it. Looking down his left side Tenshi found the hole in his armor. It's golden glow hazed dimly, leaking of crimson oceans. He clenched his teeth together, fighting the will to scream out, and charged forward. The D-Mods peered at him before spreading out. A single D-Mod in the middle, having been hidden by his comrades, opened it's mouth and from it unleashed a power Tenshi had no idea D-Mod's had. It was a high density, high powered energy beam in which Tenshi attempted to block with both swords.

Damn it. This wasn't good. The hospital was behind him, less then 100 yards, and this beam was being split by his swords, the scattered energy formed several smaller beams that functioned like strings of swords. They cut through everything, A pair of D-Mod's at 4 o'clock on Tenshi right. Then If Jin noticed Tenshi had turned a few feet above Jin's head. The gleam of Tenshi's sword, highlighted in red, pointed in Jin's direction. Through cold eyes the Commander seeming to yell "Get it together." In that next instant Tenshi slammed his left foot down and followed that by his right. From somewhere deep within his core a light shined forth fueling his power with power.

"Gyfderhdh dfnweno asdnfhfiownfn gkeoalcmcjdk.......Tenshi!" Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere. A pair of eyes opened and the ring of chains echoed out.

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Tenshi braced himself and then suddenly his two swords split and so did the energy. Yet it didn't disperse into the open air rather it was redirected and deflected back at it's original source and those around it. The larger beam blasted straight through it's original caster and the resonance of those smaller beams cut through a total of 400 D-Mod's. Tenshi backed up a few steps and began coughing. The blood that covered the floor in front of him was his own. Falling to one knee Tenshi clenched his side and coughed several more times before straining to stand back to his full height. "What are you all waiting for." He held his blades up and exhaled. "You see a wounded enemy yet you wait for them to regain their composure. Would it be moronic of me to think that even D-Mods have some kind of honor?" He half chuckled before watching the waves of D-Mods storm towards him.

"Come. Everything Expires."

Somachiryou lept into the air and landed a few yards away from #66. Damn that wall of flesh. His very presence of the battlefield was a lie. Every move he made was overly brash and televised. An idiot could see it coming. However Soma had to hand to it the monster. #66 had cut off Soma's advancement at every turn. Meaning he also minimized the effectiveness they weilded as a team. Not that Soma himself would admit that he and Johnny had no busines getting in #66's way. One was a Angelik, the other wasn't. Soma could tell that much. However.

"Jace I bet you can hear me. Seeing as I landed here just to speak with you."

Soma clicked his heel against the roof of the small building signaling Jace that he was directly above him. Somachiryou kept track of him. It was a double warning in itself. First to let him know that he wasn't going to just sit back and let the three of them fight this battle, and second there were zero amounts of trust between the two of them. Somachiryou Katzetsubaki lo wouldn't lose sight or barrings of him if only for a second.

"That aura of protection? Have you sen anything like it? If anyone has it's you. I bet you've even meet with Tenshi himself. Am I wrong? Doesn't matter." He pointed toward #66 and Johnny and grinned. "That power was a lie. It wasn't created by one of them. I saw it on their faces. They didn't even know where it came from. I'm betting there is an Angelik somewhere close that can project it's ability to others." This was honestly groundbreaking. Somachiryou seemed to be Ariya's lapdog, and in all aspects he was. But now as he stood scanning the area, looking for sight of a unknown enemy, Jace had gotten a sneak peak into the mind of Soma. He was no idiot.

Akira stood on the bridge of the Tempest wth Karn's eye somewhere on his body. It was like an invasion of privacy yet Akira trusted no one more to watch his back. They normally worked together in battle so this wasn't any different then those countless training sessions. As expeced the eye would normally merge with the back of his jacket and Karn would provide support by letting him know everything coming behind him. Even if half the time Akira was a step ahead. Nevertheless he welcomed the added sense of security. They had maybe thirty seconds before they arrived. Akira only hoped Jin would step in before things got worse. Silently he nodded to the Captain standing next to him. His booming voice began echoing into the comms of the three Angelik's in hell.

"Thirty seconds."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-18-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa was impressed that this monster had a brain, a human one to say the least. But it was all a front for her true plans as she force the tendril off of the monster with her leg. She then took another tendril from the monster and pulled that one off. She was where she wanted to be, up close and personal. Although she was injured in the process, her plan allowed her to get close enough to do major damage. She wrapped her hands up and initiated her Angel's Strike to bring the beast down as she swung her arm to allow her fists to crash into the monster to injure it severely, maybe to the point where it can't fight anymore. Back up may take some time to get here but at least she can hold her own. She swung her other arm to injure to monster once more and then took a couple of steps back to prevent from being bitten. This would put them on even ground now that the monster knows her true strength.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

66 screamed loudly from all its mouths. ''Damn you you Angelik Bi...'' Another strike caught him off guard. His wounds sizzled and slowly began to heal up- And 66 retracted his Tendrils. ''Your a powerfu one arent you.'' Wakahisa heard a crack, though no-one could tell where from. Then from beneath her, several of 66's mouths, on tendrils, snapped up the ground, cruching through the stone- and mre wriggled through. Clearly 66 was Fighting to mutilate now- he didn't care how injuried She got. More Tendrils formed a cage-dome to stop Wakahisa escaping, and he sent yet more tendrils charging at her to stop her dodging away from the mouths.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Wakahisa) "Really now? Getting cocky huh?"

She smiled as she threw another punch at tendrils charging at her. The monster knows what she is capable of now that she gave him a good hit but now that the monster has completely lost it, it will be her chance to wear it down. Its wounds may have healed but it will be a matter of time before it loses that ability. Thanks to her Angel's Strike, the monster won't be able to do any more damage to her or anything else. She was prepared for the next surprise.

Member Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly has a reputation beyond repute Moonlit Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Butterfly Cookie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 05:08 PM
    Threads

Teagan pulled her knees as close to her chest as she could while the sunlight peeked its way through her curtains. She was sitting in the middle of her bed, knees to her chest and her head resting on top of her knees. Teagan had been up for a couple hours, just sitting there like that in only her underclothes. That was how she normally slept, it was more comfortable to her. Her brown hair had been swept to one side so it all spilled over her left shoulder. Running down her cheeks were telltale signs of her crying, tear marks. Teagan was staring at a spot on the wall across from her as if she expected it to move or even speak if she stared long enough. She was shaking slightly and to try and control it Teagan took a deep breath. Why? Why did it keep coming back? The same nightmare. It was the same every time, she woke up right as the she pointed the sword at him. Why was her subconscious trying to remind her of that? She didn't want to remember it. Truth be told Teagan often wished Youth could erase memories. Just that one, that's the one she didn't want to remember...

She finally blinked her eyes as she exhaled slowly. Teagan relaxed her knees a little as she felt her heartbeat slow down, almost to its original rhythm. Running a hand through her hair, she swung her legs around so they touched the cold floor. There was no use in trying to go back to bed, soon she'd have to report to training. Teagan stood up and made her way to her closet, her steps not making any noise as she walked. It was a discipline she had for herself, believing that a solider of war, which they basically were, was to be swift along as powerful. She hadn't mastered it yet, when not concentrating she'd step with too much force resulting in a sound. Teagan opened her closet door and got dressed for the day. Her white dress was floor length, after getting dressed she walked to the restroom and walked to the sink. Teagan used her fingers to rub water on her eyes and cheeks, trying to hide the fact that she had been crying.

"Emergancy! Emergancy! All Angelik Squardon members report. This is a Class 3 Alert!" The siren screamed, finding its way into her modest home through any open with that Teagan ran out of her house. Finding it difficult to run Teagan hiked her skirt up making it easier. Once at the bridge Teagan slowed to a fast walk and then stood in line with her comrades, their leader Tenshi standing in front of them.

Teagan stood in silence as she watched the screen, all the pictures of the sanctuary Heaven being overrun by D-Mods. It honestly made her sick to her stomach to see. Those people- no they weren't people anymore. They were creatures. But Teagan didn't have time to think about it before the floor opened up and they were falling. Teagan bent her knees a little and while she fell she concentrated on transforming. Once transformed Teagan reached out her right hand and a long white sword materialized in it. Teagan hit the frozen trundra of Alaska, landing on the front of her feet and being able to keep her balance. In seconds the landscape changed to what was suppose to be the beautiful Heaven, but instead she found a landscape of destruction.

"Mow them all down. Leave none alive." Tenshi's words echoed in her ears as she looked around at the 12 D-Mods that stood before them. And then in a flash of light the D-Mods lay in pieces on the ground. It never ceased to amaze her how powerful he was. Was he actually human? Before she could finish her thought a movement caught her eye. A little ways away from her were two D-Mods standing there. Teagan picked up her sword and walked towards them which got their attention. Both the D-Mods were human in shape, but had major differences in appearances. One had a large blade as one of its hands, the other had giant black wings and seemed to have needles protruding from its body. Teagan ran towards the first one and lifted her sword. She swung her sword at it and her sword was met by the D-Mods' blade hand. Instinctively Teagan stepped back a little and waited until the D-Mod swung at her again. The D-Mod's sword went towards Teagan and she jumped up onto it. Using it as a bridge she ran up it and then jammed her sword into the top of the D-Mod's head. The second D-Mod charged at her, Teagan gripped her sword tighter and then pulled it out of the D-Mod's head. She swung it at the second one just as it grabbed her by her waist, sticking the needles in its hand into her skin. Teagan bit her lip hard to keep from crying out, crying out would just make it worse. More would come when they heard a sound. She raised a foot and kicked the D-Mod straight in the chest which made it grab at her foot with his other hand. With that chance, Teagan raised her sword and cut the D-Mod's arm. Since it was the arm he was holding her with making her fall. Teagan fell and landed on her feet, the hand still around her waist. She ignored it for the time being and charged at the D-Mod again. Teagan swung and cut through the D-Mod's waist. After the D-Mod was disabled Teagan used her empty hand to unclench the hand and made it drop to the ground. She pulled the couple needles from her waist that had been stuck into her waist.

"Converge at the hospital. We end this." Tenshi's words echoed in her ear and she looked in the direction of the hospital. Teagan started to make her way to the hospital. When she got to the hospital she noticed a new wave of D-Mods coming and there was a medium sized one charging at Tenshi from the back. Teagan ran towards the D-Mod and swung, slashing it in half. "I didn't think D-Mods could be so cowardly." She said to nobody in particular.

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jin watched as the two of them fended for themselves. Then he heard the smart response from a D-Mod below. Then watched as Wakahisa countines to fend from that wall of flesh and mouths. He shuttered at the pure thought of being just pure mouths and flesh, how hard it would be to soothe that's beasts hunger. Wakahisa seemed to be doing fine on her own however, two against one is not a fair fight in his book. He slowly released off the building and pointed his hand at Wakahisa and the barrier that the mouths were somehow able to surpass without a shock or anything. He wanted to help her out, however he did not want to mess up anything she might be doing to injure the beast. Instead he focused on making the barrier stronger for her fight was the hardest one.

[COLOR="red"]"Next would be next, 15 minute charging time." He said without meaning to. "Damn habits." He took to the ground, not near the fight yet and took his normal human form. Almost without thinking he stepped into full view of the others.
    "Wakahisa, can you handle that meat pile
    ?" He asked looking at the other D-Mod, looking for something.

"Well well. Is the scum looking for someone?" He asked mocking Soma. "Because I think you just found him." He smiled as his black wings unfolded and his devilish look to place. Black markings surrounded his eyes and his black hair, actually managed to become darker. His Astral was something he liked, the fear it struck into his enemies. However, he felt this one would be a little different.[/COLOR]
    -----------------------------•--------------------------------------
    Johnny quickly dodged what was fired at him. He chuckled at the possibility of losing a limb. He stared at Johnson for a while wondering what other tricks there were, that was until Soma pointed out that there was another Angelik among them. He quickly scanned the area but kept his eyes steady on his oppenet.

"Where is your friend?" He asked Johnson before hearing another person behind him that sounded unfamiliar. "Oh never mind. You friend is a fool. He should have stayed hidden." He smiled as he got into a battle ready stance. Quickly Johnny dashed at Johnson one sword went for a stab straight to the heart and the other went in a slash from the left. Making it once again almost impossible for him to miss, he had to at least cut him. However with Angeliks, anything is possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry for the whole thing being red and blue. iPad won't let me just do it when they talk. Please forgive me.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Damn it! You are really annoying with that thing!" 66 screeched. He Spread himself out in a circle again, Low down, thin and fast. Then, He charged in again, wounds steaming, and thos time, ready with a trick of his own. The moment Wakahisa gets her fist in close, He would open a new mouth and bite her hand- Prefferably off.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Wakahisa was still confident that she can still take the D-Mods. Two against one maybe a bit much but it's something that she can handle but Jin asked anyways.

(Jin) "Wakahisa, can you handle that meat pile?"
    (Wakahisa) "Yeah, I can take this one, though..."

With the monster charging in a different way, it would seem that the monster had a new trick up it's sleeve and simply punching it again would be dumb. She would let the monster get close and let it attack so she can get a shot at its brain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson quickly ducked under the D-Mods attack and managed to dodge both, barely. He was getting more lucky by the minute but even luck can's help him out forever. It would seem that close combat would be a problem for him and he quickly took a shot at the D-Mods legs. He was asked a question but was immediately disregarded so he continued to concentrate on the fight for now. But what is up with this D-Mod, his attitude is a bit off...

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Did I compromise your position? Is that why you lost your element of surprise and come front and center? Are you lieing right now? Is that really you or can you make images of yourself?" Somachiryou, being still an idiot at heart, talked himself into anger and leap from the building in a white flamed ball of rage. As he yelled out he punched forward with his right hand. From his fists white flames erupted and shot in Jin's direction. Soma looked to cover his decent to the ground and as he landed scanned the battlefield for his comrades. Jace, the coward, hadn't move. #66 seemed to be fighting a really strong girl, and finally Johnny was on the offensive trying to sever the boy in half. Leaving Soma and Jace to fight this one guy. It would be easier to tag team him but Soma preferred to stay away from Jace right now. He wasn't sure if his abilities could counteract Jace's. So he would wait.

"Come Angelik. Shall we see if even Death is a Lie?"

The ground below Hell rumbled viciously. The Tempest formed some distance away from the battle and fired a single missle. It lifted into the air above the battle and shined bright. Soma looked up at it and covered his eyes before it disapated and there before them stood a fourth Angelik. "Damn another one. Guess Jace will have to fight now...." Suddenly the area was swallowed by a gust of frozen wind and the man stand idlely by was gone. Soma looked back behind him and in the building where Jace was a torrent of ice formed by the window reaching inward. "So he uses Ice...interesting" Akira stood before the Angelik supplier with both swords drawn and his white hair, custom when in his Angelik form, stood in his robe which under, at his feet, a froze mist was constantly. His closed blind eyes peering directly into Dreasden's and Akira struck. Through the air he moved in the closed off room and kicked himself off a wall at Jace's 5 o' clock. He swung his left blade forward in a horizontal sweepfollowed by his right in a vertical slash.

Tenshi backstepped still he was standing next to Teagan. he was breathing rather hard and the blood seeping steadily from his side only continued. He sighed to himself for calling out. "Karn hault there advancement towards us." He kick a bone fired at him from somewhere unknown and continued with his Commander duties. "Jin join myself and Teagan. Formation C." He jumped and flipped backwards away from a arm extending from 35 ft by it's owner. He landed and threw his blade into the forehead of a D-Mod attacking Teagan from behind. It slid to her feet and hopefully she would retrieve his sword because he was in a bladelock with a D-Mod weilding bones as weapons. "We attack in waves. Jin, Teagan, karn and myself. Then repeat. That is Formation C." This was a command he made on the drop of a dime. It was something he just made so they could survive. Hopefully things would work.

OCC: When you point just make it so the D-Mod's don't attack so we can start. That way we all start off with the same game plan. I hope this works. Post whatever attack you want then the next person feeds off it and so one, over and over till we win. Kill as many in your post as you want then leave it open for the next. 575 D-Mod's left. We can do it.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karn flicked the switch to change the ammo feed. In one fluid motion he brought his gun to bear on those D-Mods advancing towards Tenshi. The gun roared as he pulled hard on the trigger. D-mods were cut down as they ran towards across what was now a dead man's land. Some held back long enough to only take a glancing wound. Others didn't. As the clip began to run out Karn perked up on the Comms.
    "Well ladies and gentlemen it appears that today will be bright with a chance showering of bullets." He grinned. The clip ran out. "However rain is not endless and nor are my bullets."
    A D-mod noticed the lack shots and tried to press forward again. Karn pulled the second trigger while reloading the assault half. The rail shot punched right though the D-Mod and the one behind. As they panicked slightly he had finished reloading and proceed to make it rain again.
    "I can't keep this cover up forever."

Jace signed as Soma demonstrated his tact. One might think Jace was purposely waiting for something. That he had something planned. That he wasn't planning on stabbing them all in the back...well that last part was a lie. But Jace knew he had time to perform tricks like that. However what he didn't have now was peace.
    "Oh Soma." He muttered to himself, "What is it that makes that brain of yours tick?"

Through the air he moved in the closed off room and kicked himself off a wall at Jace's 5 o' clock. He swung his left blade forward in a horizontal sweep followed by his right in a vertical slash.

Jace dodged by jumping towards the window ledge. With bearly a motion the ice blocking him in ignited into flames and melted before them both. He then stepped back onto the ledge. His flames flicked in the wind. It was quite drop down. he hated Angelik. Any other being would a mere puppet by now. But they neevr where. The smell reached his nose and he growled. All Angeliks smelled of that same stuff. He hated that smell. He then looked at the Angelik with the same eyes he makes when he is pushing a deal towards his advantage.
    "I know you." He whispered, "If you survive. Tell Tenshi that the plan is going exactly as he thought. They don't know the truth yet."
    Then he grinned. A madman's grin. Then he jumped. Backwards. Out into the air. And his grin grew wider.

As Karn continued his reloading motion he paused at the sight fed to him. Well a mental pause. That was Jace. What was he doing there? He remembered reading about him. He was said to be a mad D-Mod but was more likely to kill other D-Mods then an Angelik. Someone who thought he was human. Produced all the weapons that the Angeliks used. He strained himself to remember his power. Then he noticed something. What were all those things coming out...
    "AKIRA GET OUT OF THERE!" Karn sudden shouted down the line.

Jace was no more then a few meters from the building when he snapped all the connections he had set up.

One moment the building was there.

In the next the building ignited into an inferno.

Walls suddenly tunred into nothing but raw element. Floors became heat and flames. The whole building turned into a testament to the fury of fire. As Jace fell he ignited more parts of it. The massive bonfire grew and grew with each motion. As Jace landed he had formed connections with the rubble around him to prevent him from getting hurt. In fact he landed with an attempt of style. But really by the time Jace hit the ground there was nothing of the ruins left but the flame. The heat shot across the area a moment later. Jace just laughed.
    "Ha, ha, ha." He grinned, "Nothing like showing off a little to release some built up anger eh?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OC: Ah. You guys never cease to amaze me
    IC:
    Jin steadied himself. He seemed to have angered the D-Mod or confused it to the point of frustration. Which ever one he did, the D-Mod made Jin smile, which, was rare in his case. Quickly the smile faded back into it's normal solid serious scary looking face.
    "Wakahisa. Best of luck, I have a feeling were both going to need it."
    He watched as white flames headed right for him. The flames would indeed ingulf him, burn and kill him. Course he cant let that happen, he would not die to these people. These beings. These. Monsters. Jin threw a punch. About a foot away a red condensed orb appered before him. He stood his ground and let the flames hit the ball, at that exact moment the flames split both ways and simply went around Jin, scorching the floor around him but doing no harm to himself. The ball dispersed showing all signs of him being okay and he shot a glare at the D-Mod.

"You know. You might be smart, but I know your kind. Your the kind that does the grunt work while others observe to get a basis of the enemies attacks and fighting style. In other words, a lapdog, someone who is used then tossed to the side until needed again." He chuckled. "So tell me genius." he said in a mocked tone "What do you do if your oppenet shows you only one fighting style, or attack basis while he has another way of fighting backed up." He was talking about him of course, he was trying to make it more than it seemed, trying to anger the D-Mod more.

However something seemed off to him. He ignored the ice until he saw flames that melted the ice almost instantly melted and he watched the man stand by the window side. He looked familiar but Jin could not put his finger on it. Then he saw it, he saw it all. Then it all burned.

----------------------------------
    Johnny countined to attack non-stop, attack close the gap attack close the gap, and the best part was he was quick about it. He had not even realized it but what he had fired at Johnny earlier had grazed his leg and stung like crazy however he would not stop attacking.
    This is fun he thought to himself, a smile grew. He wanted to kill this man. He wanted to spill his blood.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Johnson noted the D-Mod continuously charging him and completely disregarding the pain though the shot did stop him for a bit. He fired another shot, this time in the chest, to see if it can hit him in the heart. If this ended the D-Mod, then he can go assist.

(Johnson) "I hope you know what you're doing..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wakahisa saw as Jin took his leave with confidence. She was confident that she can take the monster single handed. She moved around the monster and behind it. Then she gave it a punch and while she was behind the monster, it will have no chance to react. It will be her best opportunity she can get to put the monster down for good.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Wakahisa threw her punch, 66 smiled. A mere second before the punch conndcted, A mouth opened up on the impact zone and clamped down on the arm, Hard. "I can see you there too you know" Said all the mouths, except the one holding her ar. He then Created a few mouthed gendrils and they flew at close range toewards Wakahisa.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information