AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Am I old?

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Am I old?

Quote Originally Posted by Amray The II View Post
    It doesn't matter how old you are and nor does it matter what you like or dislike. You are you and you can be no one else except for you so you will just have to live with it and hope that others do too. If other people think you are weird for your interests then do not bother with them for you are unique.

Remember that all humans are the same in the sense that they are all different so just learn to love yourself and your own set of values. I personally love nerdy girls so I, as an individual, think you are pretty interesting.
    I could try to figure out some really nice words and think of some other nice things to say but @Amray The II just said it all!
    What a great comment, totally with you, people who try to be something they're not most usually just end up sad or completely transfigurated from who they were (per example for peer pressure).

Sometimes he just can't stand the other for being unique but if he/she were exactly like us would that person really be someone?

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

i say your never to old for the things you love and like ^^.(that's just me)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuke View Post
    not any more so than a 30 year old guy, (like myself) IMHO.

still, i find that the popular Anime of today is rather squarely aimed at a younger demographic,
    with a series of tastes and expectations largely all their own, and those standards seem to make things rather difficult for older fans such as myself to relate to...
    What do you mean by expectations? I mean I can get not liking anime made for actual children so much as you get older, and getting tired of some series aimed at teenagers. But I'm not sure where changinge expectations fit into it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information