AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You can give me a comments or any suggestions about my own draw here.. I hope it :)

Member aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2012 01:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default You can give me a comments or any suggestions about my own draw here.. I hope it :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	tew.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	58082

maybe, this is not enough job ?? >.<

Member aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: You can give me a comments or any suggestions about my own draw here.. I hope it

add again ..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fsefsed.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	58129

3. Thanks iamdragon thanked for this post
    Likes iamdragon liked this post
    Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Default Re: You can give me a comments or any suggestions about my own draw here.. I hope it

I really like both of them, you're better at coloring than I am. lol And I really like the way in the black/white maid drawing the line work is crisp and clean. Just watch the proportions a little, over great work. And thank you for kind words on my art, I'm still working on more drawings.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    I really like both of them, you're better at coloring than I am. lol And I really like the way in the black/white maid drawing the line work is crisp and clean. Just watch the proportions a little, over great work. And thank you for kind words on my art, I'm still working on more drawings.
    but, I feel bad on line art.. I can't drawing for line in one pull..
    You're welcome my friend.. I still like your own draw

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information