AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Stylish on AF

Threaded View

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Stylish on AF

So I know I'm very late to the party and just found out about Stylish. (A FireFox application)

So basically you put in a code and it changes the style of the website...so in NarutoForums it changed this:
    (This is taken with Internet Explorer because I was too lazy to remove the code to show the original picture)

To this:

See, a member made all the modules (such as the bar, the username box, the banner etc) and modified the code...and all you have to do is add it to to your Stylish.

Which is is really cool, to use your own theme instead of those that they are offering.

So what I'm asking is if @Kaitou Ace could you provide a code or something for me to do it here as well....since I'm on AF a lot and now want to use my own theme for it.

And on a separate note
    @Garzhvog This could be a IS project. You know, making custom themes for AF. If that's cool with you.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Here is one using a theme especially made for VGABoxart.com but it looks bad on here. =\
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-07-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Thread Information