AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 109 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3786

Thread: Say Unexpected Things v6: Nope.jpeg

Junior Member portwoodamber420 is on a distinguished road portwoodamber420's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2012 06:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Say Unexpected Things v6: Nope.jpeg

A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred for real.

He asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?"
    Steven raised his hand and said, "He's in heaven."
    Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart."
    Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know, I know! He's in our bathroom!!!"
    The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response.
    The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds.
    Finally, he gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this.
    Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning, my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells, "Good Lord, are you still in there?!"

A minister was giving the children's message during church. For this part of the service, he would gather all the children around him and give a brief lesson before dismissing them.

On this particular Sunday, he was using squirrels for an object lesson on industry and preparation. He started out by saying, "I'm going to describe something, and I want you to raise your hand when you know what it is." The children nodded eagerly.
    "This thing lives in trees (pause) and eats nuts (pause)..." No hands went up. "And it is gray (pause) and has a long bushy tail (pause)..." The children were looking at each other, but still no hands raised. "And it jumps from branch to branch (pause) and chatters and flips its tail when it's excited (pause)..."
    Finally one little boy tentatively raised his hand. The minister breathed a sigh of relief and called on him.
    "Well," said the boy, "I know the answer you're looking for is supposed to be 'Jesus' ... but it sure sounds like a squirrel to me."

A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor thy father and thy mother," she asked, "is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" 

Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family of seven) answered, "Thou shall not kill!"
    Billy had reached school age. His mother managed with a blast of propaganda to make him enthusiastic about the idea. She bought him lots of new clothes, told him of the new friends he'd meet, and so on.

When the first day came, Billy eagerly went off and came back home with a lot of glowing reports about school. The next morning when his mother woke him up, he asked, "What for?" She told him it was time to get ready for school.
    "What?" he asked. "Again?"
    Last edited by portwoodamber420; 06-13-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't understood that part with the boy saying that the monkey was supposed to be Jesus... Or what it now said. Lol, I feel rather dumb right now.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck has a reputation beyond repute ACBlackJ0ck's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Hat Pocket Watch Blackjack
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2015 11:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: redsupersonicninja

Team GB will be playing in Handball at the Olympics? Never knew us Brits know Handball exists. Well I certainly didn't

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

what what, in the butt

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darksky967 View Post
    what what, in the butt
    Watched South Park?
    Last edited by SuXrys; 06-13-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967 has a reputation beyond repute darksky967's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 06:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: h3rra

yea :P the samwell video is creepy though

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

I don't have anymore unexpecting things to say :\

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    I don't have anymore unexpecting things to say :\
    Isn't that unexpected? :O

*Realizes something* I JUST saved you! HA! Now you own me! =D
    So..... bring me your offerings. ~ Mjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    You did what now on who now? O__O *slowly back away*
    It is part of the Hiten Mitsurugi style. You are now defeated, that you are.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the rebel View Post
    it is part of the hiten mitsurugi style. You are now defeated, that you are.
    Never!!

Im too fabulous to die! *Jumps out from a window, Seto Kaiba-style*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost has a reputation beyond repute AnimeFrost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Gir Penguin Death Note
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2016 06:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: AnimeFrost

Isn't that unexpected? :O

*Realizes something* I JUST saved you! HA! Now you own me! =D
    So..... bring me your offerings. ~ Mjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas.

"Now you own me! =D"
    Yes I do indeed

Sword Art Online
    <3 Kirito and Asuna <3
    Quote: "Its easier to be yourself then to be something your not"

12. Thanks SuXrys thanked for this post
    Likes SuXrys liked this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Oi!!! are you looking at my Geisha?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFrost View Post
    "Now you own me! =D"
    Yes I do indeed
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Hetalia-hetalia-17371089-768-1024.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	63219 I.... I.... I own you???... o___o

*MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*

Me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, me gusta, MEEEE GUUUUUuuUUUUUUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited by SuXrys; 06-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Never doubt a raccoon."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

especially if its wielding a rocket launcher

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Never!!

Im too fabulous to die! *Jumps out from a window, Seto Kaiba-style*
    Die? I never said anything about dying, that I did not. I only said you were defeated, that I did.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's exactly why you must let them have your carpet if they want to.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Die? I never said anything about dying, that I did not. I only said you were defeated, that I did.
    Maybe I was talking about my honor? *tries to save myself*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe I was talking about my honor? *tries to save myself*
    Your honor? Mmmm, I'd take that, yes I would. *chases you*
    (Does anyone get my references yet?? LOL)

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Your honor? Mmmm, I'd take that, yes I would. *chases you*
    LOL well maybe not lol for SuXrys but still where is your chivalry?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

More hints!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

More hints!!
    Surely you must know what is meant

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    LOL well maybe not lol for SuXrys but still where is your chivalry?
    Excuse me???

Name:	lolfacek.png
Views:	13
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	63223

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Excuse me???

Attachment 63223
    perhaps I misread it who knows as I've drunk a rather strong coffee and I'm buzzing with caffeine in my system at moment

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aether View Post
    Surely you must know what is meant

Name:	Gintoki-paako.png
Views:	7
Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	63224

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

More hints!!
    If I did more hints, then a certain member who posts here would be quite upset, that he would. But maybe I'll do a new set and you will get the hints, that you will.

Closed Thread

Thread Information