AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @The Nana Ryu That's something @-GAZKUL- would say >.>
    So?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	harry-potter-caption8.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	57463
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Thats...a pretty flimsy reason to vote for someone Ryu o_O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Thats...a pretty flimsy reason to vote for someone Ryu o_O
    Me?
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    I'm terribly sorry peeps i could not get on last night or this morning so yeah........BTW [Search #5]
    and for lynches.........[Suggest Lynch November]
    Why? because you were the last wolf last time so may as well finish the job.
    That... is a terrible reason for voting on someone.. Just because someone was a wolf last time doesn't mean they are that now. Besides "may as well finish the job"? What do you mean by that? Are you perhaps a wolfie wolf who are on the mission to vote off the townies?

nah more like the fact you survived Dr. Crooked!
    well that is the only reason besides the fact i want others to get lynched besides DB so he doesn't die by one votes or I'm trying to make it even not sure........
    Explain yourself. What do you mean? Why are you fine that anyone is voted of besides DB?
    Why are you trying to save DB?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

5. Likes RyuTama, November liked this post
    Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

BUT I HAD NASTY TYPOS IN MY SENTENCES. I hate this non-editing rule. >_>
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Th Nana Ryu View Post
    I'm terribly sorry peeps i could not get on last night or this morning so yeah........BTW [Search #5]
    and for lynches.........[Suggest Lynch November]
    Why? because you were the last wolf last time so may as well finish the job.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    That... is a terrible reason for voting on someone.. Just because someone was a wolf last time doesn't mean they are that now. Besides "may as well finish the job"? What do you mean by that? Are you perhaps a wolfie wolf who are on the mission to vote off the townies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Th Nana Ryu View Post
    nah more like the fact you survived Dr. Crooked!
    well that is the only reason besides the fact i want others to get lynched besides DB so he doesn't die by one votes or I'm trying to make it even not sure........
    Explain yourself. What do you mean? Why are you fine that anyone is voted of besides DB?
    Why are you trying to save DB?
    No not really but more like to hmmm....give people a chance to jump on a different bandwagon or something maybe I'll change it or who knows I'm just doing this to get activity really

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No not really but more like to hmmm....give people a chance to jump on a different bandwagon or something maybe I'll change it or who knows I'm just doing this to get activity really
    So you are trying to get people to get away from a bandwagon where some people have been having 'suspicious feelings' about someone- by instead going on and vote on someone that people doesn't seem to feel anything suspicious about at all? [When there are other people that people have been talking about in here].

Attachment 57465

Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to get yourself voted off? ...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

I must say, Even though it's nice to have a little defense, revenge isn't a good reason to vote for someone. It can easy blow up in your face. I understand the reasoning, and the follow-up reasoning, but I hope you can get more to back it up before the day's end.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you are trying to get people to get away from a bandwagon where some people have been having 'suspicious feelings' about someone- by instead going on and vote on someone that people doesn't seem to feel anything suspicious about at all? [When there are other people that people have been talking about in here].

Attachment 57465

Why do I get the feeling that you are trying to get yourself voted off? ...
    Now why would i want to do that when I'm playing or participating in a very interesting game??

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    I must say, Even though it's nice to have a little defense, revenge isn't a good reason to vote for someone. It can easy blow up in your face. I understand the reasoning, and the follow-up reasoning, but I hope you can get more to back it up before the day's end.
    Defense and defense... it's more that I think that the reason why Nana voted on November... is worth questioning.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Now why would i want to do that when I'm playing or participating in a very interesting game??
    Because besides DB, there have been other peope in here that people have been talking about and suspecting because of certain things. Instead you chosed to vote on November - who people havn't even talked about yet (or little.. but not that much compared to some others).

I must say, I find this suspicious.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Defense and defense... it's more that I think that the reason why Nana voted on November... is worth questioning.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Because besides DB, there have been other peope in here that people have been talking about and suspecting because of certain things. Instead you chosed to vote on November - who people havn't even talked about yet (or little.. but not that much compared to some others).

I must say, I find this suspicious.
    True most would sides this has gotten into a interesting convo no?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Crap, two Ryus. Yes, I meant you Nana

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

True most would sides this has gotten into a interesting convo no?
    Interesting how? That someone who may be innocent is voted off?

Now the only people I think would find that interesting is the ones who are amoung the deatheaters

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Almost 5 hours left!~

Here are the votes so far:
    DeathBlade/13.666 [2]: RyuTama, Xey the Oiz
    November [1]: The Nana Ryu
    Xey the Oiz [1]: Deathblade/13.666

@RyuTama - Thanks for the heads up. <3
    @Xey The Oiz - By signing up you agree to the rules and agree to respect them. You also said that you would be good, Xey. TT^TT
    Last edited by Arrisu; 02-01-2012 at 04:27 PM.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

16. Thanks RyuTama thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting how? That someone who may be innocent is voted off?

Now the only people I think would find that interesting is the ones who are amoung the deatheaters
    Scuze me but are u implying I am a deatheater?

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Almost 5 hours left!~

Here are the votes so far:
    DeathBlade/13.666 [1]: RyuTama
    November [1]: The Nana Ryu

@RyuTama - Thanks for the heads up. <3
    @Xey The Oiz - By signing up you agree to the rules and agree to respect them. You also said that you would be good, Xey. TT^TT
    Sorry, i'll be good, I forgot about the editing thing!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I'll
    人類は調和したのか?

19. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well..... 5 hours left... Not a whole lot of suspicion to make a proper vote, but I'll make a random pick from those that I have a little suspicion of. [Vote Lynch animeyay].

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It would be awesome if you could link to the pages with the votes or to the post themselves, just to keep things more organized, I took me forever to find the posts for those votes. Anyways... [Vote Lynch DeathBlade Random Numbers] because his reasoning for voting animeyay sucks and since RyuTama gave some pretty good reasons, it would be pretty stupid for me to vote for someone else. =/
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Crap, two Ryus. Yes, I meant you Nana
    just call me Nana please less confusion that way no~?

23. Likes animeyay, Xeyuzio liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade Random Numbers]*
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

jes, nana it is

and Xey- reason for your vote?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

jes, nana it is

and Xey- reason for your vote?
    Please read.
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im going to get off for now so Bye yall

Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Apologizing in advance, sorry if I came out rude in my last comment, Maru. :S
    人類は調和したのか?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

First of all, my numbers aren't random, Fool.

Second, like I stated It's not a proper vote, it's a random guess. Should more/better info come along, I will change accordingly. Granted Ryu's got decent points, albeit wrong. I'm 100% town. Being that you're voting for a townie, because someone has good deductive reasoning, and not really even trying to come up with your own. Shame. That's more scummy than voting for someone and not telling anyone why. It's pretty stupid for you to vote for someone because they're "vote sucks", and not for any real forethought. I'm not mad at Ryu for voting for me, nor am I retaliating by voting for him (like a wolf would), because she has logic to it. Her logic is wrong, but still it's better than no logic at all. For that I'll retaliate. [Change Vote Lynch Xey The Oiz].

Closed Thread

Thread Information