AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    So.. ?

I think you have to ask Maru that, or the other people in here who have said that.
    So.. what? I gave you a answer. But most likely I will be adding more to this phase, don't want to hear about the inactivity again now do we? Besides we still have about 10 hours to this phase, still got time.

Ask Maru? Nah, she didn't clearly come up with that on her own. She just took things people said and made herself a list, and shared it with everyone. Maybe a little wolfie there trying to cover herself with names so you guys would be focused on those names and not her? Just a thought. And giving some "real" input to you guys.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    So.. what? I gave you a answer. But most likely I will be adding more to this phase, don't want to hear about the inactivity again now do we? Besides we still have about 10 hours to this phase, still got time.

Ask Maru? Nah, she didn't clearly come up with that on her own. She just took things people said and made herself a list, and shared it with everyone. Maybe a little wolfie there trying to cover herself with names so you guys would be focused on those names and not her? Just a thought. And giving some "real" input to you guys.
    Maybe. Atleast Im sure that she will reply back to you now after mentioning her, but I think she was working now so that can take some time.

And no please don't let the thread become inactive... It has already been driving me nuts, why do you think I have been spamming so much? lol.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe. Atleast Im sure that she will reply back to you now after mentioning her, but I think she was working now so that can take some time.

And no please don't let the thread become inactive... It has already been driving me nuts, why do you think I have been spamming so much? lol.
    True true.
    When I logged back on I figured there would be at least 5 pages to catch up on, but guess not. But some fresh new people did talk, even if they barely said anything. That shows for something.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

[sigh] If you read my response to Animeyay [which apparently you didnt, youre just so eager to toss blame towards -anyone-] I wrote the list to see if I read through the backlog of 5 pages correctly in who was accused. All I did was try to play catch-up, so calm yourself. Geeze

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

and yes, Im still at work for another 4 hours

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@animeyay After a trip to google, the reason I am taciturn is because it's my nature.

My mood on a daily basis

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ive noticed zombie and deathblade lurking for at least 10 mins now, but no posting. Curious~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    [sigh] If you read my response to Animeyay [which apparently you didnt, youre just so eager to toss blame towards -anyone-] I wrote the list to see if I read through the backlog of 5 pages correctly in who was accused. All I did was try to play catch-up, so calm yourself. Geeze

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

and yes, Im still at work for another 4 hours
    Calm myself? I'm very calm, I don't know why your telling me that. And I'm eager to toss blame towards anyone? Isn't that what most people do anyways? Blame someone for being a wolf. And yes, I did read your response to animeyay, so no need to tell me "Apparently you didn't." Everyone makes mistakes, it's just a game.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well, not much to say, sadly. Also my attention is else where currently, I just sit in here and update once in a while to stay on top of things. I can try to be more active, but alas I fret it do no good. I've got little suspicion to go on and even less to ask for gain more. I'm hoping to get an answer from Ryu, and maybe with that I can start with a decent line of questioning after that.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Well, not much to say, sadly. Also my attention is else where currently, I just sit in here and update once in a while to stay on top of things. I can try to be more active, but alas I fret it do no good. I've got little suspicion to go on and even less to ask for gain more. I'm hoping to get an answer from Ryu, and maybe with that I can start with a decent line of questioning after that.
    You have no questions for me? How sad.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Y U NO BE MORE ACTIVE?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

[I know Im not one to talk, but Im trying ^_^;]

So, youre only suspicious of Ryu, Deathblade? Por que?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

11. Likes Arrisu, Daken. liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well, the only question I could think of was sort of answered. Unless you have more to add as to why you thought Maru was suspicious over her list.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Y U NO BE MORE ACTIVE?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Because the people im curious about isn't here (屮ಠ益ಠ)屮

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    :/ Voting for me? And not even giving me the decency of knowing way, right away..... Shame, shame. Very scummy, if I might add too.
    Tell Me why!
    Very well, I'll tell you why. Yesterday evening you were in this thread for quite a while, and yet posted only about 3 or 4 times. All (or at least the vast majority) of your posts said little more than "I agree", or "I'll follow suit", indicating that you had no intentions of giving your own input, which you usually do. Moreover, before my vote, you stated suspicions on animeyay, DenjaX, and Aleyna. Your reasoning for yay and denja was due to their "bantering", I think it was? Yet to me, it seemed like they were genuinely pressing each other. Hardly mindless banter. And encouraging activity is always a problem in these games; you've done so yourself plenty of times in previous games, so why is it suddenly scummy when someone else does it?

And now, after my vote, you claim suspicions on me, when I was one of the people contributing to that "banter" earlier as well, yet for some reason I was excluded from your list. Now it seems I'm the highest on your scum list, just because I place a vote on you. It makes me think that you were trying to avoid suspicion by not approaching me, and right when I voted for you, you consider me scum. Why such a quick shift in your opinions?

Also, you said something about "beginning a line of questioning"? Humor me.

@November @SuXrys What do you mean by "pulling a Scruffy"? o-o;

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

And now, I study for my Criminal Justice test. I'll be back in about two hours. I hate Wednesdays. v_v

15. Likes Arrisu liked this post
    Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

@RyuTama
    I was making a reference to Wolf XVIII. Remember when Scruffy voted for you in DP1 without giving an explanation until the next day phase?

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@MaruDashi I don't lurk. It's more than likely from my phone. The browser will auto-refresh when the connection changes or resets.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    November SuXrys What do you mean by "pulling a Scruffy"? o-o;
    That you voted and then left, without any explanation. Pretty much what November just said. o-o

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

fair enough Suxyrus and Zombie

And oh-ho quite the interesting development going on her between Ryu and Death~

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ok, I see what you mean. Tha last couple of games I've been a little more active, especially in pressing/bantering. I'll admit my participation isn't nearly what I'd like it to be. Sadly, I'm having issues formulating questions that aren't being asked and answered by others already. The prior games weren't so bad due to the slower pace, it allowed me to think more with less updates inbetween. Now, I never said that the banter was "mindless". Instead it's somewhat helpful, just not enough for me to make a vote on. It's much like what we've done in prior games, but in those we produced more suspicion in quicker times. So I've deduced that either they are both townies, or one's a wolf that's yet to trip up. Seeming that questions are being answered quicker than I can keep up, even with the constant staying here and semi-constant updating, I can't seem to formulate decent questions fast enough to make anything productive out of it.

I've got a slight suspicion of you, but no more than the rest. -Despite the quote.- As for why I didn't include you in that list, My bad. I missed those posts of you pressuring animeyay and DenjaX (Not Aleyna, I saw those.), but I see them now. If you think you're higher on my scum list, you put yourself there. I'm just stating that voting without a reason to go with is a scummy action. Even if the reason is randomness or trolling. Also, I was wanting to now why, if you had anything other than my constant being here, (again to say up-to-date with the latest accusation) and my lack of posting (and updating the page). In which, I do agree is fairly suspicous in itself.

As for beginning a line of questioning, I'll see where this gets me first.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 02-01-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@DeathBlade/13.666 It's just the first day.. I think it will become better, when people will "get warm in their shoes" and have a little more facts / 'suspisious things' to discuss about. Now the game has just started, people don't have so much to talk about yet.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks, I know it's usually like this on the first day. It's just I'm not updating fast enough to keep up with everyone else, as far as the questioning goes, so by the time I think of a question it's already been answered. Hopefully we'll make some headway on this before the day ends.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Now stop there and hold on just a minute! Talking about Ryu, don't you think *he will be upset when you flip h*s tables like that? Hmmm? O___o Maybe you are a wolf, that would prove why you are so blunt about Ryu's feelings?

I can promise you, Im not. I may like to spam around in this forum, and be slightly perverted sometimes while writing to people because I have a horrible sense of humor, but I can assure you that scummy; I am not.

Little animyay, tell me; what are your thoughts during this first part of the phase? It has been going on now for... around 12 hours now I think (?).

-------------------
    I don't think (can be wrong)

@ZombieWolf250 @November @-GAZKUL-
    and @The Nana Ryu have written anything in here yet. Don't forget to join us!

.... or are you trying to hide yourself? Hmmmmmm?

I'm terribly sorry peeps i could not get on last night or this morning so yeah........BTW [Search #5]
    and for lynches.........[Suggest Lynch November]
    Why? because you were the last wolf last time so may as well finish the job.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu , Is that the only reason you're voting for November?

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    I'm terribly sorry peeps i could not get on last night or this morning so yeah........BTW [Search #5]
    and for lynches.........[Suggest Lynch November]
    Why? because you were the last wolf last time so may as well finish the job.
    You're just jelly that I'd won. :P

26. Likes RyuTama, Daken. liked this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    You're just jelly that I'd won. :P
    nah more like the fact you survived Dr. Crooked!
    well that is the only reason besides the fact i want others to get lynched besides DB so he doesn't die by one votes or I'm trying to make it even not sure........
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@The Nana Ryu That's something @-GAZKUL- would say >.>

My mood on a daily basis

Closed Thread

Thread Information