AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Wolf XXI: Harry Potter Edition [Sign Ups & Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    But serously, anyone if free to check me out - I have nothing to hide. Trust this member who is interested in politics. ~
    Voldemort will be immune to the Seer, so nice try

Are you trying to make me look bad now animeyay? Shame on you; you should now better and know that you can't hide your evil self behind those pokemon of yours! And why did you post that snake to 'add extra spice to your post'? Isn't Nagini, voldemords pet a snake? How suspicious... how very suspisous...
    I already told you I'm just being myself and going with the flow. I'm not even using pokemon pictures to hide; it's simply my tradition~ and who said all snakes are bad, and therefore all people who use snakes are bad? you keep saying I'm sure to make you look bad, but aren't you committing the very same crime I'm accused of doing?

Right now I don't think so much about this phase at all - expect that Im slightly irritated that everyone goes offline as fast as I go into this thread...
    It's okay, I really don't expect to get anything accomplished in this phase with this level of inactivity >.>

Oh, and I havn't forget about that little "reverse phycologi" that you and ryu have been having... ~
    yep, just one more way to make me look scummy. but hey, almost everyone's been following Dark Butterfly's silly theory, so I'll just let this one go now, haha

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    That possible little hint of yours a page or so ago is quite vague and fits the description of every mafia member.
    yep, because a Mafia would be so eager to expose himself in the first day phase

and is this seriously ALL you have to say so far?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    Voldemort will be immune to the Seer, so nice try
    Forgot that

I already told you I'm just being myself and going with the flow. I'm not even using pokemon pictures to hide; it's simply my tradition~ and who said all snakes are bad, and therefore all people who use snakes are bad? you keep saying I'm sure to make you look bad, but aren't you committing the very same crime I'm accused of doing?
    Maybe, but atleast there is some 'action' going on in this thread now. :P If Im voted off I will just be proved to be town. Besides, I don't get the feeling that anyone is taking this game so seriously yet. Guess it will be more so when everyone is coming back again. Lol.

It's okay, I really don't expect to get anything accomplished in this phase with this level of inactivity >.>
    ^ dat

yep, just one more way to make me look scummy. but hey, almost everyone's been following Dark Butterfly's silly theory, so I'll just let this one go now, haha
    Now now, don't try to make her theory to look 'less worth' now deary. I still got my eyes on you two.
    Besides, didn't I just mentioned that I think Aleyna is the one that Im currently are thinking looks most suspicious? :P

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

@November Comez backz to thiz thread! Im bored and needz you! ;__;

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@animeyay Yes. Almost everything else is being said already. I'm rarely active the first day phase as I'm usually thinking over everything and trying to get used to actually helping the town again xD

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

@November Comez backz to thiz thread! Im bored and needz you! ;__;
    <3 Hey SuXrys.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm rarely active the first day phase as I'm usually thinking over everything and trying to get used to actually helping the town again xD
    you're too kind. however, it's just a little suspicious that out of all the posts and accusations and trading jabs that happened, you wouldn't have anything concrete to input. I'm starting to question your true intentions...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    <3 Hey SuXrys.
    Wiiiiie and hello ~ <3

Have you had time to go threw the thread yet? What do you think so far? ^__^

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay How so? That possible little hint seemed to go widely unnoticed. Why would I comment on something everyone else is staring at? It seems to me like a better idea to point out the things that go missed. Otherwise we fall into a loop and a townie dies.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@animeyay Yes. Almost everything else is being said already. I'm rarely active the first day phase as I'm usually thinking over everything and trying to get used to actually helping the town again xD
    No wonder people are forced to spam around when people don't want to be so active during the first phase. ;___;
    Please people, don't let this game be so inactive! You are killing me!

I think honestly that you would be to more help by posting in here, by that way you could question peopel and such...
    even if people doesn't tend to be so 'serious' during the first hours and such. *scrathes cheek*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

That possible little hint seemed to go widely unnoticed. Why would I comment on something everyone else is staring at? It seems to me like a better idea to point out the things that go missed. Otherwise we fall into a loop and a townie dies.
    You see, if you had taken the time to read all the posts more carefully, you would have seen this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    MESSAGE TO Y'ALL LITTLE WITCHES AND WIZARDS: If you guys are going to start a frenzy of role hinting, don't even bother. Lol. I wouldn't find that fair, so if you see somebody rolehinting... keep it to yourself on who he is. GOT IT?

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Yea, that was probably something stupid that I just did, but at the same time, it's letting the protector know to protect someone, you, that the wolves may be interested in taking out. It'd be nice for the wolves to go after someone that's being protected, cause obviously the wolves can't kill someone that is protected. Plus, you could be a totally killable character(Snape, Moaning Myrtle) that looks valuable now, and it's best for the wolves to try to go after protected and/or killable players to try and kill or lynch then going after someone like the seer.
    So you're trying to use me as a scapegoat? ._. *is hurt* ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    I honestly don't see you being lynched this phase, because you seem to be active a lot and making good points, plus there's still a possibility that you couldv'e hinted that you're a townie like I noticed and pointed out, so if people do vote you off, I'm going to think that they could be wolves, because why would you vote for someone that is active, making good points, and could possibly be a townie?
    But you just said I could have been Lord Voldemort. If that were the case, then of course voting for me would be justified. Saying that you'd consider someone scummy for voting for me makes me think that you know I'm town... something only wolves would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon
    Also LOL @RyuTama ... me thoughts you read the rules. TT^TT !!
    I KNOW, I am ashamed! I read through them but I must have read too fast! FUUUU *flips table at @DenjaX just because his name was the first that popped into my head, and he needs to watch Harry Potter*

But yeah, my sincerest apologies for misunderstanding, and thanks @animeyay for pointing that out for me.

NOW AS FOR MY VOTE, since nothing seems to be happening yet,

[Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]

I'll explain my reasoning later, and I'll reply to everyone else then as well. I'm late for my Piano class. :l

Meh, as a side note, I should probably let everyone as well as @Ribbon know, I'll be the least active on Mondays and Wednesdays, because I have 4 classes on those days.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wiiiiie and hello ~ <3

Have you had time to go threw the thread yet? What do you think so far? ^__^
    Yes I have, but I really don't have much to say. Nothing overly suspicious has caught my attention yet.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay I did see that. But that looks as if it refers to revealing the players role after they've hinted, which I've not yet done.

If it refers to the player, then it makes no sense. They shouldn't role hint if they don't want it noticed.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post

I'll explain my reasoning later, and I'll reply to everyone else then as well. I'm late for my Piano class. :l
    Just voting and then leaving, that is so unlike you... *stares at you suspiciously*
    Has someone taken over your body?
    (屮ಠ益ಠ)屮 Did perhaps this game turned you evil and thus made you change your personality?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Yes I have, but I really don't have much to say. Nothing overly suspicious has caught my attention yet.
    So SOMETHING have catched your attention then - mjeas? Feel like sharing with the rest of the class?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

:/ Voting for me? And not even giving me the decency of knowing way, right away..... Shame, shame. Very scummy, if I might add too.
    Tell Me why!
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@animeyay I did see that. But that looks as if it refers to revealing the players role after they've hinted, which I've not yet done.

If it refers to the player, then it makes no sense. They shouldn't role hint if they don't want it noticed.
    Fair enough, but this still doesn't change the fact that you don't seem to be trying.
    All you did was trying to dismiss my claim and casting more suspicions over me.

I don't think holding your peace would benefit the town at all. It might help the wolves, but not the town.
    not talking is a very un-town-y act.

Gil
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think she's trying to pull a "Scruffy" on us.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay I was seeing how you would respond. Your claim was vague and noone tried to clarify in any way. So I did.

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

@November , Maybe....
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@animeyay I was seeing how you would respond. Your claim was vague and noone tried to clarify in any way. So I did.
    Then what did you think of my response? (since that's what you were trying to see)

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay I think I was slightly wrong in my suspicions. For now, at least.

My mood on a daily basis

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

@ZombieWolf2508 can't you be a little less...taciturn? lol
    it's like you're only speaking what's minimally necessary

but I guess it's only the first phase, so maybe people need time to warm up...

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

and this game has severely brought down my productivity.
    I'll have to leave for now and come back later. ciao peeps!

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Only one person has voted so far? Wow, I thought there would of been more votes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think she's trying to pull a "Scruffy" on us.
    Maybe

Curious. Very curious.
    xD

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Only one person has voted so far? Wow, I thought there would of been more votes.
    So it seems. Anything more to add to this phase?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

So it seems. Anything more to add to this phase?
    Maybe, maybe not.

Maybe I'd like to know why I am considered scum to some of you people? That would be nice.
    Since Maru considered me "suspicious" because she noticed "No sir, I only listed the people who I saw that were accused of being wolf by others."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.
    So.. ?

Maybe I'd like to know why I am considered scum to some of you people? That would be nice.
    Since Maru considered me "suspicious" because she noticed "No sir, I only listed the people who I saw that were accused of being wolf by others."
    I think you have to ask Maru that, or the other people in here who have said that.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Closed Thread

Thread Information