AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not another Noob: Ellie!

Junior Member ElleRadke is on a distinguished road ElleRadke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2012 04:25 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Not another Noob: Ellie!

Hey there! ^-^
    I'm Ellie, as per obvious! I am 18 years old and from a cute little country called New Zealand! Although, my nationality is far from being called a 'kiwi' but as I was born here that's what I must be! I am mainly Welsh, American, Irish, and partly Maori.
    An interesting mix I must admit >.>
    I came across this site when looking for an anime forum, and as the website domain kind of tells all, so here I am!
    I am a bit of a computer nerd. I spend alot of my time online either watching anime, learning new makeup things or surfing some facebook
    I am also an aspiring musician as well as an artist of makeup and photography.
    I talk aloooot, and over emoticate which could be annoying to some but I find it a way for people to interpret what I'm saying in the way I mean it :'3
    Oh no, Ive babbled on for a bit too long :O
    Well, Hi!

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Not another Noob: Ellie!

Welcome to the forum ^_^

And don't worry... you won't ever be known as being more annoying with using emotes than myself. O_o;

So... a little Obvious Question™ despite all the info you gave aspiring welcomers-to-be... what anime do you like? xD

That aside, make sure to read and follow teh roolz, and feel free to ask for any help if you need any. :B
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there and welcome to the forum
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*Appears out of thin air* Hello, and welcome to animeforum. *starts shaking your hand* If you need any help, feel free to ask, we always try to help our new members feel welcome, and get settled in. Please post often,,, but no double posting. Follow the rules of the forum and sub-forums and you should be fine. * looks around and leans in a little* You should watch out,,, there are blanket thieves and cannibals running around here picking on our new members. OH, reminds me! *hands you a newbie blanket* Enjoy. Well, I'll let you get back to exploring the site. Feeling a little hungry myself so probably should grab a bite, take it easy. *takes a big bite of you, then heads off to the next noob waving back to you* Thanks for the snack.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Junior Member fang01271027 is an unknown quantity at this point fang01271027's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2012 09:04 PM
    Threads

Hi Ellie, My name is Elaine, I am glad to see you!

I am also new joined, let us enjoy the great forum!

6. Dislikes Executioner disliked this post
    Senior Member Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner has a reputation beyond repute Executioner's Avatar
    Gil
    Doh
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Threads

HI just dont get on my bad side ............. and here is a spinich and curd cookie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information