AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anime seans that touch you

Senior Member Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows has much to be proud of Darkhallows's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2012 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: anime seans that touch you

So basically, what all of you are saying is any scene from the later After Story episodes. lol
    Not that I don't agree.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

this sean brakes my heart so bad. poor momiji

now this sean always makes me cry clannad is so moving
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Learn 2 spell!

4. Dislikes Ayu 「あゆ」 disliked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Was there a spoiler warning i missed? Haha, ill have to go with elfen lied.
    ;-; *Forever Depresed* or maybe angel beats.. That second episode hit me pretty deep.. Dont even wanna think about it.

Junior Member NihongoMaster is on a distinguished road NihongoMaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 03:11 AM
    Threads

Rurouni Kenshin OAV - The entire ending scenes especially when Kenshin gets the finishing touch to his scar.

Sailor Moon - The first season ending when Usagi talks about all the simple things she'll miss about her life. This one still gets me...

Nana - So many from this one! When Nana O gets up on the table to sing. When both Nanas sleep in the same bed. When they watch the fireworks...when Nana K gets her heart broken. When Ren leaves Nana...this show had me bawling like a baby!

Yeah...these are all older anime...but really, I haven't found too many really moving scenes in anime and I've watched quite a few...
    Last edited by NihongoMaster; 03-21-2012 at 03:13 AM.
    Favorite pastime? Looking up Japanese words: http://www.nihongomaster.com

Blessed With -ugū- Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra has a reputation beyond repute Darkcobra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts K-on Pick Haruhi Sos Dan Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2012 11:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dark C08ra

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Rave View Post
    I'd have to say the last episode of Angel Beats. The WHOLE episode.
    I cried at the very end.
    Such a baby.
    o ~o
    I agree, i mean the whole final episode in general but the rooftop ending hit it for me, made me cry i wouldnt never deny that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    Don't worry, you're not the only one!
    ^
    Also i found other scenes in angel beats sad:

> When Ichiban no Takaramano plays, or for non of its ost lovers, the scene where Yui Fades and leaves the world, omg the music is so touching to the scene and i really was so upset to see her go (besides cute she was epic), her being serious and her scene with Hinata is enough to make me cry everytime i see it... which it does, i love yui so much.

> Yui's story (suppose this is merged with the above, but ye)
    > Otanashi's story, the whole train thing was sad, just bad timing but he did his best.
    > Yuri's/Iwasawa's stories, again both sad

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    AnoHana

When Menma faded away. ;_;
    I agree aswell!!!

Also seeming some from clannad have been said i dont see point in covering em but basically:
    When Nagisa dies, who Ushio collasaps in the snow near the end, and forgetting fuko in the first series.

And Kanon, the whole ending story with ayu, i wont go into there to much but the whole story in the last 4 episodes i think is enough to say.
    Also found the scene mentioned by someone else, Disapperance of Haruhi Suzumiya, the scene with haruhi in the sleeping bag in the hospital and the scene where kyon has to choose which world, both very touching scenes.

i could go on and on but i think these are some of the best.

Senior Member Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf has a reputation beyond repute Konkulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2016 03:56 PM
    Threads

From "Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora"

Used that scene since all of the other ones have pretty much been posted already (Clannad etc.)

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Elfen Lied

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

When Tomoe Mami becomes friends with Madoka before she dies.

When Miki Sayaka becomes a witch after her love despair.

Homura's entire story. It really touched me while watching her repeat time over and over again to save Madoka from becoming a Puella Magi.

When Madoka gives Homura her last Greif Seed to save her and asks Homura to kill her before she becomes a witch

The entire last episode is a tear jerker.
    Signature by Seung-li

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Mai-HiMe: every time someone fades away, I cried. In the last episode, I cried again. But it turns out that all is well in the end. I wasted my tears, dang!

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Member CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd is infamous around these parts CaptainFloyd's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario ZStar Eva Penpen Gurren Dai Gurren Dan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2012 10:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dirty44Callahan Steam ID: ToradoraWins

The best one I have seen is most likely from Toradora! episode 19.
    *Don't read if you don't wanted to be spoiled*
    When Taiga figures out that even though she has been trying to get Ryuuji and Minori together, she has become so close to Ryuuji that she is in love with him and doesn't want him to leave her. The music and the atmosphere along with the great voice work makes it the most gut wrenching scene that I have seen.

Don't you just hate it when your friends find the right time to play you......

Or when they seem just a bit to random?

I don't lol

Junior Member JohnnyB3ar is on a distinguished road JohnnyB3ar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2012 06:30 PM
    Threads

Default Gunslinger Girl

Ep 13 at the end where Triela picks up Henrietta
    And begins to sing "Ode to Joy" to her in Latin. And at the end of ep 26 where Josay finally holds Henrietta's hand

Senior Member Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom has a reputation beyond repute Cherry Boom's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Ariel EVE Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2016 06:04 PM
    Threads

Red face Re: anime seans that touch you

well this really touched my heart

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Scenes of Elfen Lied, had me, as did Angel Beats. A lot of Clannad and After Story made me tear up a bit. But the scene with Ushio telling Tomoya she loves him, then dieing had me yell at my tv.

I could live with my wife dieing, though barely, if I had our child, to help me remind me every day of my love for her. But my child dieing in my arms as well as my wifes would of destroyed me, I have no doubt about that.

Junior Member violent cookies xD is on a distinguished road violent cookies xD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2012 06:32 AM
    Threads

5 cm per second - the whole thing.. its sad.. and a must watch!

Junior Member Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird has a reputation beyond repute Mocking_Bird's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Coke
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: JakaUchiha

It's pretty rare that an anime is able to touch me. The only anime so far is Code Geass(all the death scenes are really sad).

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Learn 2 spell!
    not my fault i have a disabilty now is it?

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

in kanon when makoto and yuichi were on the hill befor makoto disapers makoto and yuichi get married. dam kanon

19. Likes Ayu 「あゆ」 liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

Iwasawa's whole back story and end still brings me to tears just thinking about it

21. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Senior Member Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」 has a reputation beyond repute Ayu 「あゆ」's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2013 05:08 PM
    Threads

This whole ending is absolutely beautiful! Proof that great music and epic storytelling is all an anime ever needs!

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

episodes 2 and 6 of angel beats. episode 2 touched me becouse yuipi lost her brother and sisters in a robery gone wrong. and episode 6 was otanazis memeries of his sister who had cancer
    Last edited by darkrider21; 10-11-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

episode 9 of angel beats. dam it why must it be so freaking sad

Senior Member Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda is a splendid one to behold Henshin_Ikeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2013 06:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

26. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

the end of angel beats no no dont end like that

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

I am pretty sure anyone who has been a 1990s hardcore anime fan will say in Fushigi Yuugi it has to be

Noriko's death

But I say the endings to Ashita no Joe and Cowboy Bebop are also up there.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

angel beats when yui was playing baseball and what falows after she gave up

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information