Eh, I got tired of waiting for the third judge. Let's do this!

Seung-li vs. Blueangel vs. Marudashi vs. illu

Seung-li:

Judge 1:
Probably one of my favorite sigs from you so far. I love -everything- about this one, the text, the colors, blending. I only wish it had a border.

Judge 2:
A beautiful piece yet again. The color scheme is amazing as well as the blending. I love the font, and my only complaint is that the orange lettering and AG.net are kind of hard to read.

Blueangel:

Judge 1:
As always, I love your color schemes. I love the border and text on this one as well. The flat look even works for it. I don't actually have anything bad to say about this one. Although, it took me until now to see "animegalleries.net".

Judge 2:
Another piece I love. The color scheme also works well in this piece, and I love the effects done and the bordering. My biggest issue is the text though. The font seems kind of weird and like Judge 1 said, it's pretty tough to see AG.net.

Marudashi:

Judge 1:
Another cool one, I like the concept for this sig. The bubbles (I'm not sure what to call them) make it a little hard to see the background though. I think it's the green glow on it, I'd rather see another color that matches the sig a little better.

Judge 2:
I absolutely love the idea of this sig. I also love how you pulled it off. It would have been nice to see a little more blending done, and maybe some more text to explain what's going on though.

illu:

Judge 1:
Loving the depth and compo in this one. There's not much I can really say about this one. It's a basic signature, the only thing I dislike in here is the test. it feels like it's in the way too much. I think if you played with the depth and text together on this one, it could have been amazing.

Judge 2:
Technical wise, this sig is pretty well done. The blending is well done and the font actually works pretty well with the piece. It would have been nice to see something in the text about "9" since it took me a while to figure out what it was of.

Alright, this was a very tough one for both of us to decide. Overall, we both went with @Seung-li . If we could, we'd pick all of you but it really came down to the specifics this round. You know the drill, Seung-li. Feel free to PM Kaitou Ace about your gashapon prize!