AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Hale stared at the Lion-creature. ''My words are odd? Yet you speak in riddles, oh King of Beasts.'' She grinned in a Wolfish way. ''Not that kingships make differences here. Kings and Vagabonds, Princes and Paupers, all are equal in this place.'' She gazed around at the walls. ''This horrid, Oppressive place.'' She turned to face him again. ''Still, You are Indeed part Lion, and Still a King amongst animals. So my King, what can humble Hale do for you? What boon do you wish from me? Or was there another reason for tossing me in you cell?'' She moved so her side faced him- he could see her wings in greater detail now.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

"Don't get things misunderstood dearest Wolf. I brought you hear to save you. Your young, and only recently came to this place. Attacking the orderlies isn't something you want to do. Give them no reason to come to you, show them nothing, wait patiently, and time will pass without as much as a whisper of disrespect. However," Sighing Zigfried slightly shook his head, in what he was about to say.

"I cannot be certain the Orderlies will not take your life, it may not have been an attempted escape, but pain will soon become your teaching. I am hear to teach you how to survive, The Serum."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The anthropomorphic lupine leaned against a column, waiting for Rima to return to share his idea. Other whom passed by simply glared at him. he was non responsive as he watched.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hale chuckled. ''Is that all, My King'' she said. It sounded more sarcastic this time than before. ''I understand what you say, of course. Attacking them may be the wrong thing to do. But how you can stand by and do nothing is beyond me. I thank you for saving me, and i urge you to take further action. At least promise you want to try and flee these walls. And promise that if we gain the opportunity, you will not hesitate to act. Only when you fall do you learn whether you can fly.'' With that, Hale sat down on all fours. ''So, do you want me to leave now? Or was there something else?''

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigfried simply smirked under his breath, and stared at Hale. He wanted to know more about her, this Wolf like creature whom was both rash, and constantly in motion. She had recieved a high dose of Serum, enough to knock her out instantly, and acted as if nothing had happened. Zigfried could only shake his head at the pace the youth took these days. "Sit, Listen, and Learn young Hale. Even now your constantly in motion, standing, twitching, and always speaking. When was the last time you sat down, and had a conversation, or listened to the footsteps echoing throughout the deepest section of this Asylum?" Zigfried turned his head to his cell door and sniffed twice, a familiar aura creep into his nosetrils as he faced Hale and lowered his gaze to the floor. "Your sat still enough to notice they smell of death thhat lerks from above us." Zigfried knew that scent, it was Peters. Someone killed him, was that possible? An inmate? No, they would all be dead. One of the Orderlies? Impossible, they two would be charged for murder. Focusing on Hale caused Zigfried to lower his scene in an attempt to teach, now things were moving in which a fast pace he himself was lost. Remembering he had compnay Zigfried snapped from his trance and focused.

"What are your abilities, and how much does your restraint restrict?"
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

Nikkunemu whats to know who hale is and see if i could work with hale and Zigfried. nikku needs all the help he can git he knows that he is a Wolf but he is loyal, and intelligent. he justs whats to git out of this asylum and git back to selling his skills to the highest bidder for money. so nikku can git go and try to git his memory back.
    Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 01-23-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Why does everyone seem to reffer to Hale as a He? Hale is a Girl.

ic- ''Now Thats more of the King i see.'' she chuckles. ''So demanding. You ask for my abilitys? I can breath Ice, which allows me to form a few homely comforts in my cell. The restraint onlly allows me to breath in short, snappy bursts. I can phase in and out of reality, though thats almost completely disabled.'' She gave a toothed grin. ''Though if you fancy getting this Collar off, Oh King of beasts, I might be able to help you more. and of course, unnafected by the Collar, I can do this.'' She spread her wings out full- a good 8 feet wide. ''What else, your Lordship?'' she adds, teasingly but seriously.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo saw that Isabella was accepting his offer, and wanted a hand shake, he wasn't too comfortable to this style but tried. After the awkward hand shake he asked her "Which way should we go and when should we head out?"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Zigfried was slightly becoming irritated at the thought of being called King. He was no King nor was he in the position to lead. He could only teach them what he knew and continue on his path, the one to find himself and his father. Nevertheless, Zigfried found himself slightly impressed by the wings of this Wolf/Hawk creature? Her earlier question was still in the back of his mind. how could he sit back and do nothing? he had no answer...truthfully he didn't care enough to take a stand and fight back. Why? More destruction, more death, more screams and tears from families ruined; but most of all, more hatred. Hatred towards those within the confines of the Asylum, more support for locking those 'freaks' away. They hunting wouldn't stop, they couldn't live peacefully, they would have no change of a tranquil life. That was why. Could be truly make a promise he couldn't keep. freedom was a blissful though, a cursing emotion, and a haunting ideal. So be it.

"I promise Hale, if opportunity presents itself I will fight for freedom alongside you, however, we need numbers,; throughfore we must broaden are search for allies into the dragon, and unknown wings. I have a 'ally' by the name of Nikkumeru, a fast talking almost dumbfounded monkey with the ability to phase in and out of shadows at will. i'm not sure how much of this ability has been supressed by these 'things'---he pointed to his neck---I want you to meet him talk with him. Afterward we'll need the help of those in the human wing, mainly a small human girl by the name of Charoltte Cole. She seemed to have sparked this sudden increase in moral by taking a shot of serum. We'll need her and all those that came to her aid. Can you do this?"

Zigfried didn't like 'barking' orders. However being in a leadership position was in his blood, and furthermore made him feel as if it was natural. Lowering his head Zigfried blurted outloud forgetting Hale was in the cell for a minute. "I really am a Lion, Huh.."

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Before Dr. Gray could respond, Rima brought her back to the secluded corner where she and Zer'tai talked. Not expecting Zer'tai to be there, Rima froze for a second when she did notice Zer'tai. Tadaima. Rima said, a bit playfully. This is the person I was talking to you about. Her name is Morgan Gray, but I usually call her "Doc." Rima had introduced Dr. Gray.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Dragon Wolf. My wings are dragonlike.

Ic- Hale smiled. "As you wish, My King. I will try to get their aid, provided they come back from testing." She gave a sort of Curteous bow, folded her wings with a great.swoosh of air, and slunked from the cage. At the Door, She stopped. "Its a shame you are imprisoned here. Without this oppresdion... I have a feeling youd make a fine King." And with that, she left.
    Ki K

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

Morgan was lost ... her vision was blur... the only thing she could tell was that someone was carrying her towards somewhere she didn't wanted to go to.
    'too tired to fight...hope they won't try to kill...I'm tired of being killed.'

Tadaima. said someone. 'hmm...my heterochromia patient of this morning' thought casually Morgan.

This is the person I was talking to you about. Her name is Morgan Gray, but I usually call her "Doc."
    'Rima is introducing me to someone ?' Gray tried to concentrate to see who that person might be ... but couldn't and fell asleep. 'that conversation with Loheian..too much of electricity ...'

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nikkunemu was sleeping wen he woke up he whent to git some food then whent back to his tree. all he can think of is trying to git his mammary back that was the only thing he wanted to do befor he got lock in the asylum. so nikku whent back to bad and then he woke up to a wolf like creature in front of my tree.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"She doesn't look so good Rima," said Zer'tai. "And I believe I surprised you when I you turned the corner to talk to Miss Gray. I suggest we let her rest for now." In truth, he had touched her mind for a moment, manually putting her to sleep. "Rima, let us find a more secure place to talk. I sense that guards are on their way here." He took her hand in his paw and lead her to a forested clearing within the Unknown Wing. "We should have a bit more privacy here."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Red face Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Once again she called him King, Zigfried couldn't see it. Standing to his feet the 7'3 monster stared into a small patch of glass that was his mirror, what it reflected was not the face of an Elementail nor a Lion, it showed him the unknown that was Zigfried Zafaron. Pfft...

Using his rather large paw-hand Zigfried touched his face once before trailing a line down his cheek, finally at this moment he noticed his own body. Golden-ember fur covered his body like skin, soft in the free wind but tainted, corrupted and ugly in confinement. Eyes the color of his fur, a calm fury buried deep within them, his nose was much like a Lion's along with his ears which zoned in on conversation after conversation through these flaccid walls. A mouth which could open and reveal that which brings most into fear of Lion's, his mighty roar, along with those extremely sharp, flesh tearing objects humans called teeth.

His fingers continued to trail through memories and realzations about himself, next came his chest, covered in fur, strong and solid, it reminded him of those guys he saw fighting inside the box the Orderlies let him watch at times. He knew then that even humans could be caged,it to was depressing. Finally his stomach and abs, rippled with fured muscle not from hard work but his own natural development. His finger stopped at his waist, he'd almost forgotten, his tail, wrapped cleanly around his pelvis almost like a golden fur belt. These rags they gave him were his only clothing, covering his postier and his pelvis, humans did'nt believe in being natural. From his waist strouted two long legs covered in golden fur, strong, thick and waving with toned muscle, they allowed him to leap, run, flip, spin and kick with monsterous flail, then his feet, wide with nails as sharp as blades, he could easily dig them into the ground to increase his speed and damage but such speed was uncontrolable. Finally came his arms and shoulders, both pair strong and contorted toward strength, agility, and speed, there was a massive scar on his right shoulder where these suspenders like garment covered it. This came from his 6th human year in the Asylum. He screamed when Nosen broke his leg and viciously attacked him, it took fourteen guards to hold back a 6 year old freak, finally one grew wise and stabbed him with the acursed liquid, howling in pain he begun thrashing about causing the needle to dig further down and across, yes it hurt. Sense that day he hasn't so much as lifted a finger to a guard nor inmate, he wouldn't do it. He saw no point, his dews were paid.

"I suppose a King has a duty to his people....."
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-24-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Charlotte slowly made her way down the path, as she continued she saw someone. Someone walking her direction. He had black wings, and he looked angry. Instinctively she lit a fire ball and held it in her hand.

- - - - - - - - -
    A.J saw a girl holding a fire ball in her hand. She seemed to be getting ready to attack him. He wasn't there to attack Tae's victims. He was there to help them. As he got closer and smiled toward Charlotte and the rest of the group then flew to the top of the "burning" asylum and without landing to talk he punched Tae causing him to fall back.

"Stop this Tae. Why are you working for Red?!" He hovered over the top of the roof.

"You KNOW why!" Tae began to rise to his feet. "You let HIM escape first, you didn't even help me! I was you're best friend but instead you help that...that MONSTER!" He then teleported under AJ, grabbed his feet and pulled him down where he proceeded to punch him in the face repeatedly.

- - - - - - - - - -

Charlotte stopped and looked toward her group. "He, whats going on up there?" She pointed to the stop of the burning asylum where Tae and AJ were fighting. She was torn, go down the path to her possible freedom or go to the roof and find out what exactly was going on around here.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, dinner was almost over. The guards were all on the last two hours of their shifts. Once they left it would be time to hack the system for the solitary prisoners and Loheian to go to the basement. Biggest question was, could they pull this off without getting caught?

A shadow flew around the wings then made it's way to the loud speaker room. In a flash the dead body of Dr. Peters was gone. Only a small bit of blood was left behind. The shadow then proceeded to head down to the basement hoping nothing could spot them.

Who was this mysterious shadow?

OC: Sorry for the delay guys. As my BF said in the OOC I got very very sick. I think I have the flu, but I'm STILL posting for you guys! <3

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nanako woke up once again in her area of the dragon wing she had decorated it with items from her bag. She was glad they had spells on them that Circe herself put on to protect them and keep them from being stolen. She sighed another day she had missed dinner or decided to since she was sick of meat.
    'what I wouldn't give for some grapes or ambrosia.......'
    Her bed was from Arabia, tapestries from the middle ages and other times were on the walls. In the sheik tent she got long ago she paced on the many rugs and other carpets she had bought or taken. She was wearing a ex-empresses kimono she took with hair pieces and other jewelry. she thought of the long ago days where honor was important and thought of her dear Ares. his black hair and amber eyes that glittered in the heat of battle and the way his lean muscular body moved as he fought upon the battlefield he was so glorious and when she gave him the laurel of victory his wolfish grin always made her blush and desire him more.
    'Oh my dearest how i miss you'
    She thought as she looked at the small bookshelf with her favorite books and the boudoir that contained her jewelry and hair items. She went over and picked up a dagger that she kept in a drawer that Ares when he was Mars had given to her for some purpose and she thought it to be a love token or she hoped it was. But she knew she shouldn't think about such things especially when she couldn't get out of the stupid anklet that was unattractive and very repulsive oh how she hated the people here but it was the government that was to blame and that sneaky agent. Her mind turned towards dark thoughts.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 01-24-2012 at 11:05 AM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

While waiting, Kumo heard Charlotte yelling about something and pointing towards the asylum. Kumo glanced where she was pointing and saw someone fighting with Tae, he didn't know if this were a test or what but Kumo didn't like Tae so he had no intention of stopping it. That is when it hit Kumo that the man fighting Tae wan't human, perhaps it had something to do with why he was here was his first thought. Either way he intended to wait to see what would happen, and got to a position where he could stop the fight so that no one would die.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Should we really have left her behind like that? What if the guards do something to her. Rima was worried about Dr. Gray. Rima was brought to a clearing in the middle of a forest in the Unknown wing. Hey. Is something wrong?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale Stared at Nikkunemu. ''Are you the only the Hiding lord Ziegfriend spoke of? What was it now... Nikkunemu?'' She jumped up into the tre, clambering up the branches untill she was roughly even with him in height. ''Or are you someone else? Words would be wasted were i to speak to the wrong person.''

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wolf like creature told me that her name was hale and ask me Are you the only the Hiding lord Ziegfriend spoke of he seid yes i am. ''my name is nikkunemu and you dont have the wrong person''. while i was talking she jumped up into my tree. at the time he did not know Zigfried was a lord but that is interesting to know. ''i is so glad that you came to me i hope we will be good allies''.

Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 01-24-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shaking his head Zer'tai replied. Morgane will be fine. I made sure she will wake when someone approaches her. "and what do you mean? I simply brought you here for a more private place to talk."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Just as she thought, there was something suspicious about this. Isabella saw a blacked-winged man tackle Tae. As this happened, she overheard this:

(A.J) "Stop this Tae. Why are you working for Red?!"
    (Tae) "You KNOW why! You let HIM escape first, you didn't even help me! I was you're best friend but instead you help that...that MONSTER!"

What ever this "Monster" is, she had to find out more about this situation, and what was going on. She followed Kumo to sort this out...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

By the time all of them had banded into groups, Valencia was sitting away from the group. She had already picked her weapon, a small curved dagger she could easily maneuver with. She didn't need to introduce herself, other patients didn't even really know she existed. It was better for everyone if she kept her distance. Solitude was the best treatment anyway. She began another equation, drawing on the ground with her blade this time.

Suddenly, the walls changed and she looked down angrily to find her equation gone. "God-" She stopped herself by groaning before getting up. She looked at the new area and smiled once she came across the cliff. "If only I could.." Tae's words repeated in her head. Getting down on all fours, Valencia's eyes shifted between silver and pure white, trying her best to change. Her hands were the first to start changing. Her nails became claws and her red scales flashed in and out. It had been so long since she had changed and she wanted today to be the day. Suddenly, Valencia's body ached and lost all its power to change. Taking a sharp breath, she collapsed on her side as her eyes reverted back to silver.

Getting up weakly, she walked towards the Asylum, curious as to how it could be burning. It didn't seem plausible due to it's metal walls and any fire would be contained. Walking to the asylum, Valencia stopped behind Charlotte. "Okay, What kind of person just stays on top of a burning building? If you ask me, this just doesn't seem right."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hale chuckled. "Allies? I thinkI can do allys. So You, I and Ziegfried... What a team. But still, it wont be enough. Lord Ziefried wanted us to rerecruit whoever we could, from thevl otther wings." She jumped from the tree and preformed a tumble right across the floor. Then she slunk back inside the cell she belongedbin, and looked sadly at the shards left overvfrom the orderlies earlier smashing of her haven. Breathing a new layer over it, She began making her best anew.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information