AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

(OC: I was going to wait until I came back from a basketball game but I figured that would be too long of a wait. So ill post now.)

The guards held Charlotte next to Dr. Peters in the center of the room. As all the creatures gathered Dr. Peters spoke.

"This thing, Charlotte Cole is the worst specimen of all of you. She dares try to escape from this place and act like she is more superior that anyone. If anyone tries to act like her there will be action taken! Here is an example." He pulled out a large syringe that contained the serum, but it was a stronger dose.

"Do you're worst! I'd rather die than stay in this place any longer!" She roared out at him just as he stabbed it into her arm and injected it. The pain came seconds after it entered her body. The burning was worse, she felt like her insides were melting away.

"Ah!!!" She screamed out as the guards let her go. She dropped to her knees and began to squirm around in agonizing pain. Her body began to shake so much as if she was having a seizure, her skin turned so pale it was almost blue. Her screams echoed throughout the entire building, the serum was pure torture. Her body shaking caused her to lay on her side rolling around and screaming in pain, but now her screams began to turn into gasps. She couldn't breath, she felt like she was about to die.

"Let this be a lesson to you all. You are rats, SCUM! And will be treated as such. Charlotte Cole can be saved, i'll let you rats figure out how to help her." Dr. Peters waved to the guards and they all left Charlotte gasping for air and wide eyed in pain.

(OC: You're first trial :3 How you do determines who gets tested. Have fun!)

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo sees the womaqn in pain, so out of instinct he runs over tearing a piece of fabric. Once he gets over there he ties the fabric above the injection mark in attempt to stop the flow of the serum. He then sits her up and starts to give her small amounts of warm water.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Tamar had been standing meekly at the back of the crowd when suddenly the woman was on the ground. She could feel the pain eminating from every cell and quickly ducked down and started working her way to the front. When she finally reached the womans side, there was already someone there. She barely gave them a glance as she put her hands on each side of the womans chest above her breasts. She did a motion that looked like CPR but if one looked closely enough, they could just make out the slight glow coming from her hands. She was forcing the pain out like venom from a bite using the energy from her body. The job was a demanding one and she had already started feeling weak. She could only pull this off a bit longer. Her pupilless eyes watched the squinched eye lids of the woman, hoping for something to happen soon before she passed out.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The pain was too much, she was ready to let go until someone ran up to her. He covered the injection point and attempted to give her water but she still wasn't able to breath. Normally she could stand the serum but this dose was ten times stronger. Then someone else came over and began to take the pain away. Slowly but surely her breathing turned normal, her body still shook but not as much as before. Normally she would have shoved them all away, but this time was different Without them she would have died, then again death seemed more pleasant than life here.

Still she couldn't speak, she continued to shake as she pain slowly left her body. She couldn't survive another injection from that serum.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Rima was in the middle of the crowd, watching what the Dr was saying, but didn't really notice the girl beside her until she was on the ground, by the time she got up to the stage, there were already a couple people helping her. There's not much I would've been able to help with anyway. So she left it to the two others and went back to the Unknown wing.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson drops his apple and rushes over to the girl. He sees that two people beat him there. He slows down thinking what he can do There's not much I can do, I could try and numb the wound but that won't help. That girl looks like she knows what she's doing. I'll ask her. he thinks. He kneels down by the girls head. "Is there anything I can do? My powers are ice based." He says towards the girl.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"The woman's fine," Tamar thought. "Charlotte!" she quickly corrected herself, smiling down for a moment as her breathing evened out. Her head was swimming and she was having problems focusing on her with the giant monkey man hovering near by. She forced her smile to be even bigger to hide her nervousness but unfortunately it showed off her pointy teeth. With the sudden wave of self-conciousness, she let her smile fall back into the small smile she had donned before, afraid of scaring the still injured woman. She searched Charlotte's now opened eyes to gauge how much pain she was still in.

"Are you feeling better? Are you still in much pain?" she asked meekly, moving her hands back to her side. Her eyes darted back up to the primate who towered over her small form and that of the woman. She was hit by the sudden fear that he would turn her in for using her powers to save someone. It wasn't expressly against the rules but there was an underlying rule that you shouldn't ever reach out a helping hand when the wounds came from the Asylum. It was always punished but sometimes... sometimes it was bad. Her smile slowly faded off of her face quickly as she looked back and forth between the two. The next thing she knew, a boy was kneeling beside her.

All she could do to his question was stare, a bit flabbergasted for a moment as she tried to make herself focus. "Um, I don't think so. From what I can feel, she's doing a lot better. I... I think the serum just kind of stopped," she said, laughing nervously. She had never healed any of the other prisoners and the more she thought about it, the more nervous she became about someone ratting her out.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 01-17-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Are you feeling better? Are you still in much pain?" Said the girl who just assisted in helping her. "I-i'm ok..Thank you both." She hugged herself still shivering. The pain was almost gone, but now she was just cold.

"Is there anything I can do? My powers are ice based." She heard someone say. Charlotte looked toward who spoke and noticed something.

"Hey...aren't we in the same wing? I don't believe i've meet you... Well...I don't really to anyone. No i'm fine..just very cold is all... hehe." Charlotte attempted to smile and look strong, but she couldn't. Mentally and physically she was hanging on by a thread.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo felt that the girl was in good hands, he noticed the girl who was helping using powers, he was impressed at the kindness of the woman to risk getting injected to help the lady on the ground. He could feel rage coming on from being around the humanoids, even though he knew they weren't human, they looked the same, so he felt it would be better to go back into the animalistic wing where he belonged. He went back to his tree to rest, preparing for the possibility that he may be next in line for the serum

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tamar's form visibly relaxed as people came to look and then left. She relaxed even more when she saw the ape just go back to his wing. It seems he wasn't going to report on her and the other man had just shown up, so he wouldn't even know what was going on. Charlotte surely wouldn't report her since she seemed to hate this institution more than most. Without a word, she moved behind Charlotte and helped her sit up, rubbing her back to help move the serum in her veins around more rapidly. She would get colder for a bit but it would wear off faster. This she didn't even need her powers for. She kept her head tucked down to avoid hearing too much of the conversation going on before her and made sure not to poke anyone with her horns as she moved to rubbing Charlottes arms.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Allow me to help with that." Valencia's voice came from the back of the crowd. She surfaced from the crowd to the girl's side and conjured up her fire. "It's not much, but it will at least warm you up a bit." She said, holding the small bit of fire in the palm of her hand. "Your name is Charlotte Cole, right?" She asked, surfacing a smile. "Such a nice name for a pretty girl."

She knelt down besides her, trying not to look harmful in the least. "You're not the worst specimen. I thought I'd reassure you even if you already knew that. If that were true, you'd be locked away in a straight jacket. Like the dangerous ones." Valencia sat down and tried her best to comfort the poor girl, feeling she needed it. "Anyway, here's fire. I don't know if you can conjure it yourself and if you can, I don't think it's best to do it now.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

I hate this feeling. This feeling of being useless. I need to do something. I got it! he thought to himself. "I'm going to be right back hold on." he said as he began to run back to the human wing. He grabbed some pieces of fruit fom the table and ran back. He offered the food to the others saying "This might help a little for getting your strength back. My name's Jackson by the way" he said offering a smile.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The more she thought about it, the more she felt she needed to do something for that girl. But I can't do anything special, I can only control a few liq... The next thing Rima knew, she was heading back to where the girl was. I think I can help, I can try to isolate the serum to a part of your body that isn't so sensitive She told Charlotte when she got there. No promises though, it might not work.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Loheian continued observing the two women at the table. The younger one had a disturbing gleam in her eye. It wasn't much different than the sadistic glares of the lab scientists. Was she really one of them? After a few moments however, he knew that that was impossible. Her hair moved ever so slightly, but she had not lifted her hands to do so; he was quite sure it had moved of its own accord. He concentrated on the young girl in order to block out the surrounding sound from the rest of the hungering inmates. There was a hiss, and Loheian heard her whisper:

"
    Don't be shy my little lamb...tell me your name... Mine is Gray, Dr.Morgan Gray..."

That was enough, Loheian thought conclusively. This woman certainly wasn't human, and she was up to something. He straightened his posture and prepared to intervene, but caught a glimpse of someone else who was hesitantly approaching him. Before he could shift his focus to this newcomer, the speakers in the hall came to life once more, and Dr Peters' voice boomed throughout the Asylum. Loheian listened silently, his dread increasing with every word the demented man spoke.
    'A "show", is it...?' He brooded, his eyes beginning to fade to a dull amber. 'That man must be less human than many of us "things" that he so kindly refers to us as.'

He didn't have a choice -- he began filing in line with other inmates, toward where Peters had specified, keeping his head low the entire time. He avoided eye contact with everyone, whether guard or prisoner. His gaze always seemed to cause problems.

Suddenly there was an agonized scream. Startled, Loheian shot his head up, his eyes a blazing liquid gold.
    'Is this the "show" you were talking about, Peters?!' He thought angrily, and a faint static began surrounding him, causing the nearest inmates to shuffle away. On instinct, he tried to reveal and unfold his wings, but his anklets vibrated violently in protest. With an irritated huff, he hurried forward on foot, making his way through the throng.

Once he had broken through the wall of spectators at the head of the crowd, he saw a familiar young woman with long white hair writhing on the floor in pain. 'It's her... I've seen her around before. She's the one that's taken to the testing labs almost daily...'

There was already a small group forming around the tortured girl, and with their combined assistance, she seemed to be recovering from the serum. Loheian's eyes became a calm, warm yellow. 'Indeed, the inmates are more humane than the actual humans.'

He didn't want to crowd around the poor girl, even though she appeared to be regaining some of her former vigor back. For now he folded his arms loosely across his chest and remained a bit farther back, keeping a curious eye on the group of prisoners. He decided he would wait until the squall had died down before he returned to his cell in the Unknown Wing.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: I'm back everyone after a week of hiatus in Utah. I see everyone has taken off so I'll try to play catch up.

IC:

Isabella Smith watched as a set of people began to help out Charlotte Cole. She was just like her, somewhat. She was was at first a target for the men in the asylum. Many wanted to take her out for a night, though in the end, the men always get the beat down from her. She approached Charlotte with a helping hand out.

(Isabella) "You all right?"

Charlotte will also be one of the few people she needs to help her escape from this asylum. But now is not the time though, as the arrogant Dr. Peters has already made his point. Once he drops his guard, she along with Alexis, Charlotte, and anyone else that might be of help will escape from this asylum. All they need is the right moment to do that. Isabella was also worried about Alexis, who was made into a weapon. She also wanted her to live a life of a human being along with everyone in the asylum who deserve freedom, not isolation. It will be a matter of time...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Once Nessa reached the central wing, she stood near the side of the crowd. Nessa was expecting the so-called show to be something gruesome. After all, it was Dr. Peters who controlled everything in this asylum. Her body barely winced as the girl named Charlotte, screamed in utter pain. Most people knew Charlotte well, as she often got herself into trouble and rebelled against the workers. That was the one thing Nessa had learned over her 221 years in this place; keep your words to yourself. Clearly, some people were not capable of doing so.

Nessa wanted to escape just as much as anybody else in this place, but she wasn't the type to outwardly announce it to the guards. She wasn't foolish and kept cool under most circumstances. However, she is patientely planning her escape from this place. Nessa had to go back to her elven druid tribe, she needed to be amoung her people and culture.

The screams subsided and the elf made her way towards the girl and the small crowd that surrounded her. Her eyes were not showing any sign of pity or sadness, they were calm. She noticed the tanned boy that she was standing next to and glanced back at Charlotte before speaking, "Isn't it a pity that those who help this poor girl will end up being tortured just as bad? Do you sometimes wonder why we were chosen to live in this kind of way? Do you think God hates us?"

As she spoke in her soft and melodic tone, Nessa's eyes were unmoving on the little crowd of kind-hearted people. They would only end up suffering as much as Charlotte did a mere minute ago.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale loped over to charlotes side, not entirely sure what was happening. As an act of concern, she nudged her snout into Charlotes face. She then turned around to look at the other residents, a sort of concern filling her eyes. She whined, and barked. Those who can understand dog langauge understand she is asking for Aid for the girl. Then she turned back to the girl and lay next to her, using her fur as bast she could to warm the girl without crushing her. As aid came, she shuffled backwards and let the others work, knowing she couldnt do much with Ice. As she watched, The big Primate left and retreated to the wing. She didnt follow, She just watched. As she watched, an Elven girl aproached the group. Curiously, she listenwd to the Elf. Once she was done, Hale gave a small bark, showing her disdain for the elfs lack.of help but then she quietened down and loped over to Charlotes side, giving her a nudge and putting one paw on her shoulder, gently, but oddly reassuring
    Last edited by Esiphas; 01-18-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

My name is Rima. said the small girl.

Morgan note it down on her -now old- notepad.

"Now sweet..."
    Gray was about to ask antoher to her 'new patient' when Dr Peters' voice boomed throughout the Unknown Wing dinning hall. 'A "show", pretty interesting...' She smiled and glanced at Rima walking like the others towards the center hall. Dr.Gray stares at the speakers, her eyes beginning to fade to a vintage pink -she knew somehow what was going to hapen. 'Another 'examplary' punishment...oh my dear Pit, I wonder why you love such sadistic game - isn't it boring when you already the ending ?'

Morgan get up slowly and yawns. 'let me guess..today the lucky winner will be....' she flips her note pad and stop at a page entitled 'n°180 12012. Miss Charlotte Cole.'

Gray walk nonchalantly to a table in the center hall and sat on. She had an almost perfect view of the 'stage'.
    "Let this be a lesson to you all. You are rats, SCUM! And will be treated as such. Charlotte Cole can be saved, i'll let you rats figure out how to help her." said Dr. Peters to start the show ...

Morgan open up a new blank page and start to write .... 'the patient Cole seems to suffer more than usual....will it dammage her internal organs ? ....unusual fact : patients are helping her.' Gray's eyes widen, she note down every details of the actions: 'Zafaron(animalistic wing ref: n°170 12012) tied a piece of cloth around Cole arm and gave her hot water...Tamar (no data-yet) heal Cole using 'hand healing' -note: make some reasearch on this ability....Valencia (animalistic wing ref : n° 02 12210) warm Cole using her fire ability.... '

Gray continue to note -fire up by all of screams and fear- until she eventually notice there was some electricity in the air -again. She look around desesparately trying to find where it came from -her light pink eyes sparkling in a kind of vicious and horny way - 'who was it ?? I need to know...'

She stand up on the table, hoping to see he/she/it ...'don't get too excited Morgan Gray !' She wasn't paying attention anymore to Cole nor to the other inmates.

'Found !' He was standing a bit farther back, his arms folded loosely across his chest, keeping a curious eye on the group of prisoners. Morgan start to write on a new page:
    - n° 140 12012
    - name : unknown
    -height : 6' 04"
    -Weight: unknown
    -Skin color: Tan
    -Hair: Black, curly, shoulder-length
    -Eyes: Gold

- note : creates electricity in the air... and attract my interest. better keep an eye on him '

'I wonder what kind of creature he is ... maybe the one I need to escape ?'
    She grins like a high-school girl in front of a "super hot guy" waiting for the right moment to declare her love... 'We'll see.'

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo awoke from his nap, still wondering if the girl was ok, he decided to finish his apple from earlier and check on her. When he got there the group was as big so he started to bob and weave between people to get to the front. There was still some people helping her, he noticed her breathing was a lot better, and knowing who she was he knew she would recover, but the question was how long, now that he knew the girl was doing better, he wondered who would be next, and what he would do if he was next.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rima concentrated on moving the serum to a localized part of Charlottes hand. Please tell me if it's doing anything Charlotte. If it hurts too much in your hand, I can move the serum to a different location.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As more and more people finally started stepping up to help, she moved back. Tamar had done all she could and now it was time to let someone else take over. She didn't go far though. She moved back to the edge of the crowd and squatted. She was unassuming enough that most didn't even notice her. She watched as person after person tried to offer their services to Charlotte, tried in some way to make her more comfortable. One wolf-type creature was pacing around. She seemed concerned and confirmed as much when she spoke. When she got close enough, Tamar reached out a hand and gently patted her on the shoulder closest to her. "She'll be okay. Despite some of the people here, I think she's gotten enough help. Besides, I have a feeling she's a lot stronger than she looks," she whispered, giving her an encouraging smile before drawing her hand back and fiddling with one of her horns. She ran her fingertips back and forth across the smooth, hard surface. Without even realizing it, she had started quietly singing her song.

"Bambino, per favore non piangere. Mantenere vostre lacrime per piu scuri giorni. Non temere le cose intorno te, ma tenere il viso verso il cielo..." she sang, breathing out the words she had known her whole life. Her fingers were still traving the contours of one of her horns when she stopped singing. No one seemed to have noticed her singing, and she was glad of it. Despite how helpful her powers could be sometimes, they also made her feel guilty sometimes. She had used to use them on the 'nurses' and guards when she was little to keep from getting selected for the labs, but then someone else would always have to go instead of her. She would rather take everyone's pain than save herself, so she refrained from singing her song as much as possible.

(OOC: Directed at Esiphas and anyone who decides that their character was standing near the area where Tamar decided to squat. If you have questions about powers, let me know.)

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Ooc- Just so we are clear, Hale doesent talk. Not yet anyway.

Oc- Hale looked at Tamar curiously, deciding whether she eould be a friend or a foe in days to come. Eventually settling on Friend, she bobbed her head in agknowledgement at Stood, watching everyone help the girl. She noticed the primate had returrned. Then she heard a strange song, or at least the very ends of it. Turning, She saw that Tamar was the singer. Surprised, She loped over and nudged Tamar. Then with her paw, she guestured to a quieter cirner of the courtyard. Then she loped off to the corner, hoping Tamar would follow.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Loheian's eyes darted back and forth, taking in his surroundings. He didn't usually spend this much time out of his cell -- it was starting to make him feel somewhat apprehensive.

By the girl was a group of five inmates, all of whom seemed to be trying their best to help her. What was her name again...? 'Charlotte. Charlotte Cole,' Loheian remembered, pursing his lips in curiosity as he watched the others talk to her. There was a thin woman with pale blue skin and demonic curved horns sitting by her side, along with a young man, a girl with long black hair, pulled up in a ponytail, and another young woman, this one tall with red and black hair. A fairly normal looking girl with short dark purple hair approached Charlotte as well, and offered her a hand.

Loheian blinked and continued glancing around the hall. There was an elf nearby; she seemed to have been looking at him a moment ago... He watched her for a moment, and overheard her say "Do you sometimes wonder why we were chosen to live in this kind of way? Do you think God hates us?"

At this, Loheian couldn't help but feel the corners of his mouth turn upward into a sad smile. He closed his eyes and said, in a somber tone, "I don't even know if such a thing as God exists. Ironic, isn't it...?" He mumbled, mainly to himself. "But there must be, considering how so many people risk their own well-being for the sake of a stranger such as Miss Cole." Shaking his head with an anxious chuckle, he turned away. Charlotte Cole would recover; there was no need for him to stay here any longer.

He took a step toward the Unknown Wing and stopped. He had the nagging suspicion that someone was staring at him. He looked over his shoulder and saw the girl in the lab coat eyeing him with a hyper grin, a notebook clutched in her hands. He knotted his eyebrows together disapprovingly, and his eyes began to glisten a dangerous gold color. Why was this girl looking at him like that? What had he done? Should he just ignore her?

His eyes focused in on her notebook, and he saw his own physical description scribbled on the paper. He inhaled deeply, and his heart rate quickened a few beats. Loheian frowned and faced her, fearlessly returning her eager stare. He would wait until she either left or decided to approach him. He wanted to know what exactly this "Doctor" had to say.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zafaron could only sit back and watch, there was nothiing he could do for her. Impatintly yet silently he stood observant, watching the group that colated around her small body. This Cole child was special it seemed. She openly resisted and was continuously tortued for it, interesting. Zafaron stood in the furtermost section of this part of the building, clad in rags covering his pelvis connected to a single strand of cloth formed in the shape of suspenders, which extended over his right shoulder and branch out in five smaller srands giving it a web like appearance. Turning.his head oddly to his left Zafaron noticed Grey, a educated human with an eye for.pointing out the obvious. She sat like this was natural and took notes. On what? They way the inmatesreacted. Who helped and who watched? Was this a game to these humans? Did they enjoy this spectacule like it was a TV citcom, did they think this was a story.created by a bounch of human.whom wanted.to.spend time pretending to be creatures locked away in an Asylum. Pffft. How ignorant.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've done all I can, and I'm sorry if it wasn't enough. Rima apologized to Charlotte. If only I could do more for her. Rima got up and looked around, she noticed "Dr." Gray a little ways off with a weird look on her face. Oh well, as long as she's not being bothered, she's ok with what the "Dr." does.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information