AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Loheian saw the others out of the corners of his eyes, but he kept his gaze fixed on the "Doctor". Her hair twitched and contorted as they exchanged stares. After a few moments she finally approached him, her lab coat swaying behind her with every step.

"It seems to me that what happened to Cole moved you, am I right?" She asked when she was within arms reach. He remained silent. His expression did not change; he merely kept watching her. When he didn't reply, she placed a finger on his forearm, and the unexpected contact nearly made him send a defensive electric shock throughout his body. He fought back the urge and let the girl continue speaking as she hastily scribbled down a few more notes.
    She spoke with a warm voice. She chuckled, and touched a loose strand of his curly black hair.

Loheian's frown became more pronounced. 'What is she plotting exactly?' He thought warily, watching wordlessly as she released him and scribbled down yet more notes. 'Does she think she can sway me?'

"They acted to protect themselves, I don't say its wrong. It's in fact natural; the weak combining their strengths to fight the powerful... You shouldn't be moved, but scared. All this is going to end with pain and screams..."

She smiled sadly, and looked directly at him.
    'Now,' He thought calmly, and took this moment of eye contact to gaze deep into those bright pink eyes, down into her soul. He had expected to see the color of evil and malevolence beyond the facade of innocent pink, but instead he saw what appeared to be inane cruelty as well as genuine sincerity. He blinked, and the contact with her soul was broken. His expression was twisted with confusion, but he quickly regained his composure as the loud speaker sounded throughout the hall:

"Excuse me, this is Dr. Tae Miir. Would the following creatures please meet me at the Central Wing..."

Loheian paused, staring blankly ahead as he listened to the announcement. About half a dozen names were called, along with Charlotte Cole. He swallowed the knot in his throat as the list ended and didn't hear his own name.

"You will be taken to get tested.
    As for the rest of you, please return to you're appropriate wings. Thank you."

As the loud speaker became silent once again, Loheian's anxiety increased, although he kept his usual cool composure. His name hadn't been called; it wasn't his day to be "tested", yet he couldn't help but feel frightened for the rest of the patients. Would Charlotte Cole be alright? Would the others? He looked around and realized something horrible; all of the inmates that had assisted Miss Cole were gathering at the Central Wing. There was the primate, the blue-skinned woman, the elf, and the others. Were they all really going to be punished for their humanity?

Loheian felt his eyes burn in mingled anger and disbelief. He was snapped out of his reverie when he heard the pink-haired girl speak again, this time her voice little more than a frightened whisper. He noticed that her ivory skin had become even paler than normal.
    "I haven't introduced myself, I'm the Dr. Morgan Gray. And you are?"

"I am..." He began uncertainly. Was it really safe to tell her? What exactly were her motives? He looked at her again, his eyes a piercing, fiery gold. "I am Loheian. For now there's nothing else you need to know, so we'll save the rest of this introduction for later."

Without saying anything more, nor even extending his hand for a handshake, he pivoted on his heel and turned abruptly away from Morgan Gray, towards his cell in the Unknown Wing. As he walked, he wondered how the inmates whose names had been called would fare with their testing. He hoped they would endure.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Rima stopped as she heard the announcement, though in the end it didn't concern her. Are you coming Zer'tai? Rima looked back at her snow white accomplice.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He looked at her for a minute before saying, "of course. show me the way."
    These furless creature were strange in their ways and behaviors. He'd have to ask Rima about it later.
    Last edited by Xian Jaguar; 01-20-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

(OC: Just thought i should note. NO short posts please. It makes it easier to interact and understand with more detail. No one sentence posts. Also have a headache so i'm about to go lay down then ill make my post. You all play nice till then.)

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson was still skeptical about the whole thing and not overly trusting of this Tae Miir character, but for the moment he had no choice. "My name is Jackson, I'm 16 my powers revolve around ice. Without my powers, hand to hand combat I'm okay at, but I'm actually pretty good with a blade." He kept an eye Tae Miir he didn't completely know what was going on but he was going to be ready if something went wrong.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The announcement rang throughout the whole central wing with the a stranger's voice that was named Tae Miir. Nessa naturally listened as he called out the list of people that were to be tested next. Obviously, the list consisted of the group of people around Charlotte. She sighed a little sadly, as she had guessed correctly. However, the last person named was clearly her own; which surprised Nessa to say the least. Her head jerked up and her eyes widened a little. Nessa had always followed the rules; so being called out so randomly and by a new Doctor was quite suspicious. Her aqua colored eyes darkened and she gazed at the group of people around Charlotte. Nessa shivered, as she remembered the last time she had recieved the Freeze Serum as it it were 5 minutes ago.

Soon enough, the stranger of a doctor appeared to guide the group to some sort of new facility. The dark haired man had winked at Charlotte and Jackson, as Nessa quietly observed. She felt even more suspicious. Was this the type of human who tricked others by behaving in a kind and innocent manner? She believed so. Nonetheless, the pretty elven girl followed amoung the small group of "patients", up the stairs and into the steel facility. She gazed around lightly and took in her surroundings, as Dr. Tae said, "Welcome, to the secret training area of Organization Red. I will give you this time to get to know each other because afterwards you will all be entered in a battle simulation. So get to know you're team."

A battle simulation? Whatever for? Were they planning on turning all the people in here into battle machines for their measley human wars? Nessa couldn't help but to scowl a low mumble to herself. She glanced at the first person who introduced themselves, a girl named Isabella Smith. Soon after, a primate named Kumo followed with an introduction. Nessa gazed around the room, half expecting somebody else to introduce themselves. She sighed and tucked a strand of her long blonde hair behind her elven shaped ear.

"Pleasure to meet you all. I am Nessa Helywane. I am an elf from an Alsakan tribe of druids. I practice shapeshifting, healing and elemental magic," she said calmly and with a polite tone.

Nessa then directed her attention to the so-called Dr. Tae and frowned a little, "Now I do not mean to be rude, Doctor. But I would like to know what you mean by... battle simulation and a team?"

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo became curious about weaponry when Jackson said something about swords and asked the doctor " are we allowed to have weapons, for I would love to have my katanas back" he was really hoping to be able to practice with a katana once again for it seemed to be the only thing that could completely sooth his soul. Kumo had a katana that was given to him by the only living creature that he felt cared whether he was alive or not, and he desperately wanted it back.
    Last edited by Spydermonkey; 01-20-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Junior Member Nick Doughboy is on a distinguished road Nick Doughboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 11:35 AM
    Threads

Nikkunemu was throne in the animalistic wing he did not know what was going on at the time but he found a nice tree to lay on and i wanted to use my Abilities because of the restaints on my legs and he seen some of animals that was like hime.

Member Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan is a name known to all Sachikochan's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 12:05 PM
    Threads

Leading the way, Rima was thinking of how to put it to Zer'tai. Should I be direct? Should I beat around the bush? Rima brought Zer'tai to a secluded corner of the Unknown wing where, hopefully, none of the "orderlies" there would hear what they were talking about. I know most of us here want to escape, I must suspect that you want to escape as well. If you do, I will need your help. You in? Rima was confidant that Zer'tai wanted to escape as much as she did.

Member Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane has a reputation beyond repute Morgane's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2013 02:54 AM
    Threads

"I am..." He began uncertainly,his eyes a piercing, fiery gold. "I am Loheian. For now there's nothing else you need to know, so we'll save the rest of this introduction for later."

'Lohe...ian ? Loheian' Morgan repeated the name about a hundred times in her head, moving her silently lips at each syllable.'such a cute name ~'

Without saying anything more, nor even extending his hand for a handshake, Loheian pivoted on his heel and turned abruptly away from Morgan Gray, towards his cell in the Unknown Wing.

She noted his name down and shout at him. "Hold on !"

Morgan hide her notepad in her lab coat and within a eye blink, she was in front of him : "Once we enter the Asylum lab, the weak pulse of joy that may steal beats in us, become sluggish. Our limbs fail, our senses rot. We degenarate into hideous puppets, haunted by the memory of our lost mind and soul...we aren't human nor capable of compassion anymore."

She takes a quick glance at the guards and grabs Loheian neck. She whispers in his ear : "It will end in pain and screams, without any serum -just pure violence. If you want I can show you what will happen to them ..." Her nails got suddenly longer and scratch the back of his neck, then jump on the ground.

"my blame !" she chuckled, her eyes, lips and hair were now red -blood red. "it's an exquisite temptations that I had to yield to ~" she winks and smile archly.

"Come on ! I you want to know... follow me !" she out-streched her hand waiting for his answer.

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have been in here well over a hundred years. what would you think would be my answer?" His tone was cold, but not angry. He despised this prison they called a facility

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nikkunemu woke up and seen dragons, animals, and unkowns were walking to a training room for us to intermingle with eachother. I did not know what they wood do to me or the others i seen a someone named Kumo but he did not want to talk to me and i dont think he likes me so i just when to lay down some were. inikkunemu wanted to git some answer's about were he was and what thay were planing.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried silebtly entered the animalistis wing directly into his cell where he closed it and sat in complete darkness. Closing his golden ember eyes, the Lion let his ears and mind branch out. He heard voices throughout the Asylum. Orderlies speaking illwill upon the inmates, a couple deep in the Unknown wing caught his attention with taljs of escape. Intriguing it was that the single act of a few began to spark a revolution among this rag-tag group of unknowns. Yet there con ersation was private so Zigfried turned his senses to the training space where words of talents and coordination reigned. Lets see if they survived and heeded his message.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the one thing Nikkunemu new was that the humans were the ones that put me here. nikkunemu will train to git back at the humans at the Asylum for puting him there. he still wants to know what there going to do with him. the only thing he can do is to git some allies to help git back at them and to git out of the asylum.

Last edited by Nick Doughboy; 01-21-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Charlotte stood quiet, she didn't enjoy being in teams because she always fought solo but it seemed like she had to be in a team.

"I'm..Charlotte Cole.. I'm part phoenix and part human. I have the ability to control fire at will. I'm also an expert at hand to hand combat." She looked down at her feet. "Basically I can break someones neck with my foot alone...If I wanted to." Her voice was soft and slow. She never enjoyed talking to anyone else.

"Good. Now before we continue. You're powers can be FULLY used here. And you may use you're own weapons. Please look at the weapons case behind you."

And as he said, a weapons case rose from the floor and revealed many weapons.

"This simulation will test to see if you are capable of..escaping from this place. I will give you more details after. Go and choose you're weapons and prepare. Let me know when all of you are ready. Then we will begin." Tae stood silently and waited.

-Loud Speaker-

A new voice spoke over the speaker. A voice that wasn't Tae's or Peters. Another male voice.

"Attention. There will not be any testing today of any sort. You're dinners are also being delivered to you're appropriate wings. Eat up. You're gonna need it."

The loud speaker clicked off and the man on the speaker turned around. The lights in the speaker room were flickering on and off. Dr. Peters can be seen in the room, but sitting against the wall, head slumped down...DEAD. The man appeared to have wings. But his identity remains unknown. He then puts on a lab coat, hides his wings and walks out of the room.

[To all prisoners in solitary cells]

In each solitary cell, a shadow appears to be flying in and out of each. Leaving behind a note on the wall at an angle to where only the creature can see and any passing guard can't.

"Tomorrow night you're straight jacket will come off and you're cell will open. This will happen when all guards have gone home for the night. DO NOT leave the building. If you want to live. Go through the hidden door in the basement behind the security camera room. Any questions you have will be answers there."

Organization Blue

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

16. Thanks Kenshiro_Blaze thanked for this post
    Likes Kenshiro_Blaze liked this post
    Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

As if this 'imprisonment' wasn't enough. How they would release him from his cell, cutting all power to the Asylum, but they were not to escape. Within the darkness locked in the largest cell, in the deepest part of the Asylum a smile would crack against the lips of a unknown prisoner. A dangerous one, a different one.

"Baka...."
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo was pleased to hear he could have his two katanas back, He put them on his left hip instead of his right. He felt his powers coming back to him so he started doing push-up on only his pinky, he felt it was a little show-offy but he did not care he was happy to have his strength and speed back

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC- Gone for a day and now I have to play catch up. ;n; )

Tamar was immediately on her knees and in the wolf creatures face the moment it uttered the words. She instantly and absolutely fasinated. "You can talk? I mean not like talk, but talk talk? That's so cool! I would have never guessed," she rambled, her face split in a wide grin. She was more than eager to answer any questions. "Actually, it's-" she started but was cut off by the loud speaker. Her blood froze in her veins and her smile vanished. Her heart started pounding as she stood, cast a paniced glance at the wolf creature, and made her way to where everyone was being grouped.

They moved out of the Central Wing and through the halls of the institute at a brisk pace. She had never gone to testing like this before. Something felt odd, like there were plans assunder. She watched the group around her, wondering what was going on when suddenly they were led to some stairs that seemed like they had never been there before. Tamar looked around the room in wonder and deep fear. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the new, mysterious doctor started talking about combat. She wasn't built for combat, especially not matched with those that surrounded her. She was small and not very strong. They all looked like killing machines. She began to shake.

When the weapons case came up, she moved to it, unsure of what to get. She had neer wielded any sort of weapon before. She had only seen it on TV and in movies. Without much thought, she picked up a dagger. She didn't really know what to do with it, so she put it back. Then she picked up a bow and arrow set. It actually looked kind of old fashioned, but her arms still shook with the strain of pulling it back. She didn't have much choice though. Everything else looked much to heavy for her. She strapped the quiver on with shaking hands as she watched the other interacting. Without thinking, she began singing her song again.

"Bambino, per favore non piangere. Mantenere vostre lacrime per più scuri giorni. Non temere le cose intorno te, ma tenere il viso verso il cielo. Aspettiamo il vostro futuro e per quelli al vostro fianco che vi guiderà ad esso. Non dimenticare mai chi sei, ma non farti soffocare neanche..Bambino, bambino, io vi porto nel mio cuore. Sei una stella, tenere il viso al cielo," she sang. It was just loud enough for everyone to be able to hear it, but not loud enough to call attention to the nervous, shaking girl in the corner. Hopefully no one would notice the effects of the song and break it. She felt she would need its strength to keep herself alive.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Isabella smiled to see that she had allies to rely on. She couldn't rely on them forever but they will be of great help. She also took note of the primate Kumo, seeing that he was doing push-ups with only his pinky finger. It seemed that she had a competitor in strength, not only that, he was fast and flexible. Meaning that even a primate can best her. Still, competition is good as she smiled at him. She also noted the others that introduced themselves including Jackson, Nessa Helywane, and of course Charlotte Cole. Isabella hoped that her new team would be of good help. As this was going on, another announcement was made:

(Unknown Male) "Attention. There will not be any testing today of any sort. You're dinners are also being delivered to you're appropriate wings. Eat up. You're gonna need it."

Now what's happening? As for Alexis, Isabella can only hope that one day or when the time comes, that she can return with Alexis again, to do what they always did back then in the asylum when they were together. To each other, they were sisters. Although they both had different backgrounds, she can only hope to reunite with her 'sister' and hope that they can escape together...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-21-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The more Nessa listened to this guy, the more Nessa thought he was insane. He just assumed people that haven't fought in years could pick back up their weapon and fight? She sighed. The last time she used a bow and arrow was over 200 years ago, when she was hunting caribou. Nessa picked up a pair of light weighted short swords and wrapped the sheathes around her waist. She then picked up a quiver and a longbow, slowly feeling the birch wood with her slender fingers. A slight and private smile lit up her lips. She gazed at the bow lovingly. It was elven, perhaps.

Her thoughts were disrupted when a petite girl with a shaking body picked up another bow and arrow set. She blinked, as the bow itself was almost taller than the girl. Nessa smiled softly as the girl pulled the bow with much difficulty.

"Would you like me to give you a few pointers? You do not seem experienced with the art, little haleesh*," she spoke with much affection towards the small and shaken girl.

Unlike the others, she didn't show no love or likeness for fighting, even if it was just a simulation. Nessa could relate; Elven culture wasn't so violent and vile as its human counterpart. She seemed a little curious, as the girl hadn't introduced herself at all, "Also.. I do not believe you gave your name, little haleesh."

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo stopped doing push-ups, when he heard a soothing song. He started to look around, this is when he noticed a girl smiling at him. He didn't like humans, but he figured if he had to work with them he might as well be friendly. To see How his speed was He figured he would try and get behind this smiling person without being noticed. As he jumped and dashed, the girls eyes stayed fixed on his old position. he landed behind her and said "hello, I am Kumo, may I help you with something" at the same time, he noticed the girl singing looked a little nervous, but he knew he isn't the most friendly looking guy so he figured he would let someone else calm her.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Charlotte began to stretch. It had been years since she fought, she had to get the strength back in her body, especially her hands and feet. She looked around at everyone else and paused. She needed to let her team know they could trust her. But she was too shy to speak. Then she felt it, her body began to slowly create flames. They began to surround her body. Charlotte turned away and took a few deep breaths to calm down and sure enough the flames died down. After what happened to her brother, she it was hard for her to give her trust to anyone even if she wanted to. To prepare she did a few round house kicks, and punches at the air. Her speed was there, she just couldn't control it like she used to.

- - - - - -

The man who had took over the loud speaker now made his way into the Unknown wing. He weaved around creatures and made his way to one specific ones. Loheian. This creature interested him.

He moved in front of Morgan and faced Loheian, blocking his view of her. "I mean no harm little lady." He turned to her and said with a wink.

"Are you free to talk? Of course you are, there's no time." He leaned in closer and spoke quietly to Loheian. "Tonight there will be a meeting. Organization Red and Organization Blue. They are recruiting members as we speak. This is bad, why? Because they both could kill each other in the end and we don't want that. I'm with my own group and we are offering you a way out. If you want to take it, meet us in the basement. We're taking over the security room which is the only place to talk without being watched for later use." He moved away a little. "Also bring anyone else you wish. We want to save as many creatures from Red and Blue as much as possible. Like that 'test' that was announced. We believe it was Red recruiting. If you see those people, warn them. This may be our only chance out of here okay?"

He then moved to Loheian's side and smiled at Morgan, but continued talking to Loheian. "Tonight when all the guards go home, we will hack the security and unlock the wings. DO NOT spread the word. We don't want a riot. You will have one hour to get to the basement camera room before we turn the security one again. Don't worry we will turn it off so you can go back to you're wing afterwards."

And without waiting for a response, he began to walk away. Slowly of course, just in case anyone really did have any questions. And to look less suspicious.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nikkunemu decided that if he had any hope of escaping this place he would need to get a partner, He wanted the other primate, but he had disappeared with no sign as to where he was after the announcement, that is when he saw zigfried go into his cell, when food came in he decided to take zigfried a leg of a zebra as a peace offering. when he got to the door he knocked and asked "hey, my name is Nikkunemu, I brought some food in hopes we could be friends and form an allience." now all he can do is wait for the response.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson would to not use a weapon and rely more on his powers, but he wouldn't always be able to rely on them so he picked up a sword and weighed it in his hands. Well balanced, decent length it will do, at least until my powers are stronger, he thought to himself. "So my powers are back huh," he froze over his wrist and made a blade come off of it.Things were happening very fast and he didn't know exactly who he could trust, but he did know he could trust Charlotte, Kumo, and the others. Tae Miir, the fact that he gave them weapons shows he trusts them, but still. Things here are really getting interesting he thought. "Well I'm good to go."

OC: The blade he made on his wrist is similar to blade Ed makes on his automail in FMA.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Isabella noted that the primate was right behind her as soon as he stopped doing his push-ups. It seems that her impressions of him was right, he was faster and more flexible than herself. She was not only impressed but right about her decision on Kumo. He will be a viable asset in their escape of this desolate prison. She continued smiling and closed her eyes in thought. He might have his own reasons being here and she has her's, but for now...

(Isabella) "It seems that my impressions are you are right."

Isabella opened her gold-yellow eyes as she turned to face the strong yet fast Kumo, with a smile and an impressed look.

(Isabella) "You are very fast and flexible indeed. And judging how fast you've managed to get around me, it seems that you beat me those two vital areas."

As she said this, she got a look at this primate, Kumo, she can see his origination already. His demon-looking clothing immediately gave his distinct look of a fighter trained in every aspect of martial arts, from feudal Japan, for the most part. Compared to her, she was a modern fighter in a fight suit and nothing more. No undergarments, no hidden armor, just a suit and bare skin under it, which helped give her the sexy body the men in the asylum were talking about and her unique looks of the purple hair and gold-yellow eyes, unique from the rest of the women in the world. It also looked like he can take bullets and hits like her, after going through many test to make her bullet proof. Seeing how he can be fast, he can possibly do more things than she can do her self. He can cover more distance than she can humanly cover and recover faster and not only that, he knows many martial arts styles. She was impressed indeed but to be stronger than her in terms in strength has yet to be seen.

(Isabella) "I see a lot of potential in you and I hope with this test, if it gets rolling, that my impressions of you are one-hundred-percent on the spot."

But this Organization Red though, what are they planning, a man-slaughter of human kind just to get out of prison? Maybe a war against another unknown organization? She had to get those question answered soon or many innocent lives will be lost; human, primate, any other race in this prison. She also needed Alexis alive as well, the only person that she knows and trust so far.

OOC: @Spydermonkey I like this conversation we've started here. And with this, I'm done for the night.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-22-2012 at 12:33 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information