AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: RPG: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Freeze Asylum

As Isbella prepared for the journey ahead, she took a look at her star bracelet that she's been holding onto for quite some time now. She been holding onto it since her birth. Even when she was raped and killed by her killer, she been holding on to it since. She even defended herself when people in the asylum attempted to take it from her. She even had to fight them with her completely exposed body without any armor or clothing on her. She remembered the day that they made her the special fighting outfit for her as a result of the incident. Of course it included lightweight material of silk. The same material was used in her boots, body outfit, as well as her battle gloves. Her body was still somewhat exposed but it allowed her move her limbs more freely. She remembered those days, it was those days she wouldn't forget. She smiled as she thought on how she would get to Alexis.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Zigfried cuddled close to Hale, her ice based abilties lowered the already chilled cell, the suspended cot didn't help much, but the wramth of her body and his own fur kept him in a luke warm state. "This is taking too long. Time stands still to those whom are impatient." Zigfried exhaled deeply before staring at the roof. He rolled over on his back and stared at the roof. This was so agrivating. Why did this have to take soooooooo long. He couldn't stand it, taking so long for freedom. His tougue tingled for the taste of open air. The wind in this Asylum was filled with pain, suffering, blood, and death. He loothed it so....
    I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. -Kenshiro_Blaze

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale stirred when Ziegfried spoke, and as he moved she moaned. ''I Understand your Impatience my King... I feel it too.'' She Licked the side of his face, then nuzzled his nose with hers. Then she spread her wings out and wrapped them around the pair of them, the leathery wings cool and comforting. Her Fur smelled like pure Ice- a cold smell, not really odourus but present nonetheless. She also smelt slightly eager, her overall scent was one of heatedness.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Isabella noted the two, Hale and Ziegfried, next to each other, having their private moment. Of course, they weren't human though they acted like human and deserve much better. She hoped that everyone here can escape. For now though...

(Isabella) I'm suprised that nobody here aren't intrested in my body...which is good.

OOC: Was bored and trying to spice things up a bit.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-08-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I am VERY Bored @Ms Harley Quinn please tell me the solitaries will get out soon and now to get out of the Dragon Wing.
    Nike noted that the guards were bored and not being observant so quite slyly she took out a pouch from her purse/bag that contained sleeping dust that she decieded would be perfect to use now on the guards. Gently getting some in her hand she strod over and gently blew some in their faces and watched as they fell asleep and crumpled to the floor.
    'So easy I should have escaped years ago but now seems so much better and the air tastes'
    She inhaled a deep breath
    'Like Victory'
    Her eyes turned to a more golden hue as she took the keys from one of the guards and let herself out of the wing leaving the keys for other escapes if there were any.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 03-12-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jackson lied on his cot waiting as the time passed by. He closed his eyes, he remembered his home in Alaska, his friends, the cool air. He shook his head, shaking the memories from his mind. That's the past, he thought, right now I need to worry about the future. I still need to decide if or when the group splits, who I will go with. I guess I'll just decide when the time comes.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Alexis began to think to herself as the time of their escape came close. She began to remember the days that she was with Isabella since they were together in the same cell for testing. Everyday, they would always be stripped down to their bare skins as they were given new modifications. No armor, no clothing, just their bodies were open to experimentation including their breasts and women parts. Despite all of this, they didn't even mind or even think about their bodies, not while they were being experimented of course.

*10 Years Ago*

As Alexis woke up again after the experimentation, she was greeted by a bright light that blinded her at first. Her ruby eyes glared as her vision was disoriented as her eye lids closed half-way. Then, a doctor appeared over her, blocking the light in the process and fixing her vision as well.

(Doctor) "Ah, good to see that your still kicking. Your modifications are complete along with Isabella, please wait here with her while I see to that you and Isabella are dressed properly."

The doctor then left the room for themselves. Alexis then moved her head around and noted that Isabella was sleeping on her own table; body exposed but yet clean, along with her beautiful purple hair that was down to the shoulders. She was the pinnacle of feminine beauty. Compared to her own slender body, it would seem that she would be stronger and more beautiful than her than her. Alexis at first wanted to get up and examine Isabella for herself but her idea was immediately thrown out as she heard noises from the other room. By what she can hear, it seemed that an argument or a fight was going on and she decided to stay on her table. If it was just the doctors, it will be settled. If not, then she'll fight to protect herself. For now, she pretended to sleep again as she closed her eyes. As she did this, the same doctor that saw her wake up was thrown into the room, breaking his spine and head in the process, leaving only an empty, crumbled, and lifeless body.

Along with his death, a number of prisoners entered the room and frantically looked around and found the two on their perspective beds. As the prisoners examined each of them, Alexis quickly thought on how to deal with the group. The group of prisoners maxed out their numbers up to at least 15 strong members.

(Prisoner 1) "So this is what the doctors have been hiding. Two beautiful women so they can be our love slaves."
    (Prisoner 2) "Start with the younger one."

As one of the members began to spread her legs out, Alexis opened her eyes and quickly withdrew her legs before she pushed them out hard enough to kick a prisoner in the face. He quickly fell to the ground with his head turned ninety degrees. A confirmed kill out of self-defense. She then threw punches and kicks at some of the tougher men of the group despite the absence of her Valkyrie Combat equipment. However, the numbers were greater than her abilities and eventually one the men finally grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. Alexis struggled to get free using her legs and feet to keep the men back but they finally managed to grab her legs and forced them to spread out. The men laughed as their leader approached her to rape her. But before he can get close to her, there was a big thud in the room and as the group turned to the sound, Isabella was up on her feet as one of the men fell to the ground. Her hair was down slightly past her shoulders as her golden eyes were wide open, looking like a fighter now.

The group turned their attention to her as the leader and the other man was focused on Alexis. But even before they had the chance to attack her, Isabella quickly knocked them all down in one blow. Everyone's body was crushed and Isabella made her way over to Alexis and took the man holding her legs out with a simple roundhouse kick to the head. However, the leader then called in the last guy and as he was kicked off to the side. A monstrous-sized man entered the room and tackled Isabella from behind, pinning her in the process. But as Alexis recovered, she managed to kick the man off and helped Isabella up onto her feet. They both nodded to each other as they both finished the big man off with one kick to the wall and a crash.

When this was all over, Alexis then grabbed the leader responsible for the attack on them and they began to talk each other.

(Isabella) "What do you want to this guy? Kick him to the point where he can't move?"
    (Alexis) "That and I want to cut his part off."
    (Isabella) "I'm cool with that."

As Alexis threw the leader on to the table, Isabella held him down as Alexis began to look for dissecting scissors to cut off his manly parts so it would be a lesson to everyone what would happen if they were to mess with the girls again. As the man struggled, Alexis found the scissors while Isabella strapped the man down on to the table. Alexis then began her little science experiment. After they did their business on the leader, the remaining doctors saw the now bewildered man stumble out of the room and run. As the doctors entered the room, the room was covered with severely wounded and dead men as well as the two girls making out with each other with Isabella wrapping her body around Alexis. Isabella's right hand was sneaking into Alexis' private garden while her left hand was grasped on to Alexis' left breast. They weren't very big but it caught her attention very well. Alexis' arms were wrapped around Isabella's head, yearning for more love. Their love for each other will last forever...

(Alexis) "Do you think they'll let us stay together?"
    (Isabella) "I'll make sure of it, even if I have to beat up someone for it."

OOC: Trying to re-instigate this RP...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-27-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

"Let's Go!" The voice of an orderliy came full force as a pressure of sharp pain, and the realization that his head was now bleeding interrupted the essence of happiness that was a simple dream. Lush forests, field's of sweet flavored flowers of unknown origin. Where was he? This alien world his mind created. Questions, increasingly plauging his mind as more and more blood oozed from just the back of his skull.

His eyelids flashed closed for a second and his the harsh reality of the real world embraced as it called out to it's old friend. As if it had been waiting for him this entire time.

"Seems you missed me?" He spoke aloud. This of course brought unintended attention to him as a sixth orderly came into his personal space arm cocked back for a strike blow to his right temple.

Doubtful, with a small step backward he found himself face first into a metal plated wall of the transportation vehicle. The very one Zigfried was only moments ago confined in. How comical of this human to think he could simply attack with such a predictable attack. Not near good enough to catch him off guard again.

Cold eyes, grey in color glanced over at the third orderly whom woke him from his sleep. The blood still freshly leaking from a gash that was already cover by a lush field of fur.

And so he took a step forward, fifteen in years but still the size of a human professional linebacker, Zigfriend Zafaron was being returned to the Asylum from a field mission of sorts. Good behavior, order, obedient, prisoner, freak. Sad thing was they were right. He was all of these things. Rebellious, Dangerous, Unknown. It wasn't uncommon, but the hate was still strong. Or was it Envy.

"Move again Freak! " That word again... " And I'll give you the serum." He simply stared at him with sorrowful eyes. Humans tasked with guarding the world greatest kept secrets were prisoners themselves. He could see it in there eyes. The hate. Yes...it wasn't for him after all. He understood them now. He would help them if he could. They were his brothers after all.

Dreams of course only last so long and Zigfriend was awakened yet again as yet another presense was made known to him, yet this one was kind, somewhat young in mind but strong in spirit. She understood what survival was. Indeed she was a lively spirit, but one he trust.

But how could they survive when all it took was the cry of a child to register them as the phrase "freak" could he fight the world for the sake of a single soul, as honest as any pure soul could be?

"And where did you come from?" In response the center of his chest shivered in a forceful lupp dupp and smile spread down his predatory face. He hoped he didn't wake her.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hale Remained asleep, but she was not dreaming of lucious forests. In her dream, she was in the harsh climate of her Icy home, High up in the Himalaya mountains. She dreamt of her capture. ''Run Hale! Run!'' said a voice. And she was running, running fast than she ever had. Looking back, she saw the men, dressed in Jet Black Thermals. They aised a Gun and Shot her Sister down. ''Kael!'' Screamed Hale, watching the lifeless body of the younger wolf go down. Her mother was running too, but she was behind her and the Men laughed and Shot her dead too. Hale cryed in anger, sorrow and then pain, as a Bullet grazed her side. She collapsed into the Ice. One of the Men walked over to her, the other two not far behind. ''Too bad, Freak.'' said the man, and raised the gun. Hale screamed in fear again, but this time her screams were joined by the mans- a wave of ice had erupted from her mouth, encasing the man . Taking full advantage of the situation, She pushed him, nd he shiffled his legs akwardly to try and avoid falling- and stumbled over the edge. Screams filled the air, then were sliecnced with a shatter. Above the the other two men, a dounpour of ice started. They ran past hale, ignoring her, attempting to flee from the avalance, and fell to theirdeaths as well. Hale spread her wings and leapt for safety, frozen tears on her cheeks as she left her home and dead family behind. as she flew, she failed to see another man, this on dressed in fur-lined thermals, aiming a rifle in her direction. Then as the crack of the gun sounded, she looked back and saw, embedded in her thigh, a tranquiliser dart. Vaguely feeling fear at what was going to happen, conciousness left her and she fell from the sky.

Hales eyes snapped open, and she said ''No!'' Then she remembered where she was, and looked onto Ziegfriends concerned face. She settled down again. ''I am sorry my King. Just a dream... Bad Memories.''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Kumo walked into the assylum again, looking around, he noticed a lion and a wolf cuddled together, he found it funny that in such a bleak place some found love, than he wandered over to a tree to get some rest.
    As Kumo rested he began to have a dream about the man that gave him to the guards of this place.

" Kumo was sitting in the old dojo, Him and an old friend were training,after training they sat down for lunch, the man ate his usual bowl of rice while kumo ate an apple. than kumo heard a car headed towards the dojo and said "I wonder who that could be" at the same time he started to put on his scarf. that is when the man told him of his treachery and how he sold kumo out to the government. Kumo suddenly was running in a town he only saw once. He looked back only to see a good 50 men chasing him with 30 men lying on the ground with gaping wounds, kumo's katana was dripping with blood, thats when he felt the pain in the back of his neck, a sleeping dart and went to sleep, he woke up in a strange room filled with other mystical creatures, the gaurds began to walk up to kumo, kumo picked up a large stick and viciously beat the men to death, this was the first time he was tested on" Kumo woke up in his tree breathing hard, wondering what woke him up, it was the sound of isabella walking by him, he had no idea if she knew he was up here in this tree

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nike crept quietly down the halls and using a mirror peeked around the corners for guard's/orderly's. She continued her way to the central wing and when she arrived she decided to hide under a table and stayed there but she drifted to sleep and dreamed of the past.
    -------------------------------
    "Glorious day don't you think Nike?"
    said Athena her lady whom she stayed with since with Athena's mind she Nike created the victory that Athena hoped for.

She ran to her with open arms saying joyfully
    "Yes indeed my Lady"
    with her strength she picked Athena up and twirled around with her.
    "Sounds like you are having fun sister"
    said a deep sultry voice which could only come from one man.
    "Brother Ares why are you in my garden did you deiced to stop chasing Aphrodite?"
    Athena questioned. Nike looked at him and even with that look her heart began skipping like a stone. His jet black hair that always seemed just as wild as he was, the lightly tanned skin with scars that looked old yet new his smile like white lily's put on a grave he wore a cape as red as blood with shinning armor over a short black tunic that was as dark as his hair.
    'If only he could love me'
    sighing as she listened to the two siblings bicker and taunt and question each other.
    "I need Nike Athena!"
    he shouted at his sister. Nike's heart stopped.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 03-05-2012 at 10:21 AM.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Isabella continued to daydream of her early years of her life while following Kumo at the same time. She began to wonder how Kumo got in here and if it required something she would help him whenever she can. When she got to Kumo, she noticed that he was catching his breath and decided to check up on him.

(Isabella) "You okay?"

Isabella wanted to know his problems so that she can solve them with her help. She also had problems herself but she wanted to help Kumo first.

OOC: @Spydermonkey Whoa, moving along eh?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-01-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo heard Isabella ask if he was ok, so he replied " I'm fine, just being haunted by old memories that soon should be avenged, how about yourself, are you doing alright?"

OOC: @Light Buster why yes i am moving along, got caught up in a few things but should be posting more often now

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Isabella) "Yeah, I'm good. I can help you with your problem."

Isabella wanted to be helpful to others, especially how they've been treated in the asylum. Speaking in which, what was his problem? Either

*5 Years Ago*

Back in the cell, there were two girls that loved each other. They loved each other so much that they wanted to spread it between each other. No man, just them. Two girls, sharing their love for their each other. As their moans rang throughout their cell, they didn't care what was going on outside their cells. The only thing that mattered to them is loving each other. As they fell on to their cot, the girls were covered in sweat as drops of it began to trickle down their naked bodies while they were recovering from their love session. Alexis began to rest on Isabella's body as she rested her head on Isabella's breast. As she began to catch her breath, she could smell the sweat of their bodies as well as of her scented body. The doctors always wanted them to smell nice no matter where they were in the asylum. After Alexis caught her breath, she began to work her love magic on Isabella, moving her hand into her garden to make her feel good as well as beginning to work on her breast. As she worked, Isabella moaned louder and louder. During this, Alexis grabbed her remaining breast and began to massage it. Alexis dreamed of this in her entire life, making her sister feel good would be the best thing she will experience.

Isabella was finally exhausted as Alexis was resting on her again. After they rested, they kissed once more. There will be no one that will break their love...

*Present Day*

Isabella began to think of sexual thoughts for a bit. How she expressed her love to Alexis as well as the many times they did it in there cell. She also began to think about Kumo but she quickly shook her head before that particular thought crossed her mind. For the most part, it wouldn't be right and she knew it wouldn't happen. For now, she waited for Kumo's response.

OOC: @Spydermonkey All you but don't move the story along. Just keep it between us until the host comes back.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-02-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Isabella asked Kumo if she could help him, he was still heasitent, although he thinks of her as a friend she still looks like a human, and last time he trusted a human he was betrayed. He then responded,

" I can't except your help, i wish to thank you for the offer but I must fix this problem myself to keep my pride as both Ape and Martial artist, but you look like something is troubling you, is there anything i can do?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nike awoke with a start and she heard something coming from a different wing...she then crept back to the dragon wing and got the keys once again and headed softly to the animal wing and that's when she heard the two voices
    "Yeah, I'm good. I can help you with your problem."
    Obviously a feminine voice and then
    " I can't except your help, i wish to thank you for the offer but I must fix this problem myself to keep my pride as both Ape and Martial artist, but you look like something is troubling you, is there anything i can do?"
    Masculine and it was a monkey .
    'now what species of ape could he be?'
    Nike noticed the orderly's were not there and seemed to have gone home or somewhere else.
    "Hello"
    she called in a soft voice.
    'hopefully those two will hear me'
    Nike thought.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Isabella) "Yes..."

Her voice trailed off at first, thinking of what's been going on and her sister's absence since the day that they were separated. It would be something for her if they were to get together again. Of course, they wouldn't just do it on the spot. They had to escape first but that feeling was coming back to her as well as that particular thought was coming back though. But she didn't want to concentrate on that though but she had to talk though.

(Isabella) "I've been away from my sister for quiet some time now. Hopefully with this escape plan, I can get back together with her."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Isabella told Kumo how she missed her sister. Kumo replied to her worries " I know you will see your sister again, for I will make sure of it." Kumo wanted to say more but he hear a voice say hello, as he looked around he saw someone hiding and said "Come out, who are you?" he was worried that it might have been an orderly but wasn't sure yet, either way he was ready to fight or make a new friend.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Spydermonkey and @Light Buster Yayness FEEDBACK!!!!!
    "Yes...I've been away from my sister for quiet some time now. Hopefully with this escape plan, I can get back together with her."
    Nike heard the feminine voice say as she crept into the ward she had silently unlocked and opened the door
    " I know you will see your sister again, for I will make sure of it.Come out, who are you?"
    Nike exposed herself to the girl and the ape, she began to study them and saw the monkey to be most likely from a matrial arts backround and from his stance and he seemed to be Japanese from his type of clothing. The girl looked like a siren only she didn't kill men with her voice but her hands and body or a weapon if she had one.
    'This girl can hold her own and the monkey as well most likely.'
    she mused in her head. Bowing lightly she said.
    "I am Nike or Victoria depending on which mythology you know more about."
    She then straightened to her full height
    "I'm desiring to escape from this mindless pit will you join me?"
    She asked the two of them. She hoped they would numbers are better and if they needed weapons she had lots in her bag however no guns she really didn't get any since she was captured so long ago. She began to think escape possible she did have lockpicks but she wasn't sure if they could be used on the anklets.
    Last edited by The Nana Ryu; 03-07-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Isabella was alerted by someone else's presence in the area. It seemed that someone else was by the name of Nike was here and she offered to join her to escape but they were already part of the group so she responded to her in kind to join them.

(Isabella) "Sorry but we're already in a group. However, if you join us, your chances of escaping might be better."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kumo thought it was best to let Isabella handle the whole strategy since his best strategy was bash, slam, kill, escape.

But Kumo was confused by this term mythology and decided to ask "Which one do you prefer Nike or Victoria?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sorry but we're already in a group. However, if you join us, your chances of escaping might be better."
    "Do you mind if I do? Because it seems the group is much larger than the three of us."
    She said to the girl. then turning to the monkey who asked her.
    "Which one do you prefer Nike or Victoria?"
    "Well I knew the Japanese never cared for Greek and Roman history so I think I'll have you call me Nike my first name"
    She sighed and was happy at the prospect of getting out of this mindless pit. Then she asked.
    "What may I call you my dear Primate and Madame?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Nike asked Kumo what he would like to be called, he replied "Just call me Kumo" Kumo than sat down, and decided to watch as the scenarios play out.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Just call me Kumo"
    "Kumo it is then"
    'Cloud huh'
    she thought translating his name in her head.
    'I wonder how he got the name?'

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Isabella was happy on the situation right now.

(Isabella) "All right, let's get back to the group."

Isabella hoped that the new friend would join them.

*5 Years Ago*

As Isabella gave Alexis another kiss, she then sat back up and then was over Alexis again. It was her turn tonight and she would do another move on her that would be good.

(Isabella) "Ready?"

Alexis nodded silently as Isabella then picked Alexis' bottom part of the body up and pressed it onto her chest. Alexis' legs began to bend toward her as she moaned.

(Alexis) "What are you doing?"
    (Isabella) "Trying something new."

Isabella then began to work on Alexis's garden as she continued to moan while gripping her sleeping pillow in the process. During this process, they began to build up sweat from their bodies and as they managed to finally finish their intercourse, they were both cover in body fluids. Isabella then smiled at Alexis as she gave her a kiss once more...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information