AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ray^Sama's Dollfie Theatre~!

Senior Member Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2012 09:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ray^Sama's Dollfie Theatre~!

Greetings to all Dollfie masters out there! I had recently spent a BIG fortune to adopt 2 lovely Dollfies to join the family. These 2 precious family members will be Nanoha and Fate! There will be a 3rd Dollfie member (Saber Alter 2nd ver) to join the family in 1st quarter of 2011! Awaiting patiently for her arrival!

I had started this Dollfie Theatre to share my 2 darlings kawaii photos to all Dollfie lovers out there! Sorry for the poor photography skill but still sincerely hope you will like it! Thanks for viewing!

Also, I will continue to upload many more pics of these 2 princesses and those yet to come so do come back to re-visit them even if you have seen them before! Cheers and Dollfie 4ever!! ^_^~v

Rest assure that no Dollfies were harmed, ill treated, terrorized or injured during the shooting of these footages~

This is how my 2 princesses look like when they are still in dreamland~ ZzzzZZZzZZZz......

2 sleeping beauties~ Real cute isn't them? ^_^

Goshuujin sama: Its already 9am and time to wake up to brush ur hair u 2 little piglets!!!
    Nanoha: Hmmm...??? *yawnz~*
    Fate: Can we sleep 5 minutes more? ZZzzzZZzzz....

Nanoha: *click* *click* busy busy~

Fate: Hmm... Nanoha what are you busying?
    Nanoha: Oh Fate ur here! I am entering the Dolpha 26 After Party lottery to get our Dollfie sister Millhi...

Fate: Have u got our Goshuujin sama's permission to enter the lottery? If not he will be real angry later~
    Nanoha: Oh not! I totally 4got about it! Anyway I am still lacking of a credit card to complete the entry. Guess I will have to give up then...

Fate: Dun think that's a problem! Look what I had found Nanoha!
    Nanoha: Oh! Its Goshuujin sama's credit cards! Now the entry can be completed! But I thought I should get Goshuujin sama's permission first?
    Fate: Ur so far till this point so might as well finish it!
    Nanoha: Ur rite Fate! Let's do it!

Fate: First we need to fill in this information follow by click here and here...
    Nanoha: ok got it! heehehehe....

*sound of door opening*
    Fate: Oh no! Goshuujin sama is back!
    Nanoha: Gosh! We have to hide this pouch somewhere!

Nanoha & Fate: Welcomz back our most loved Goshuujin sama!!!
    Goshuujin sama: What's u girls hiding behind ur back? What r u sitting on Fate?

Nanoha & Fate: This is it....

Nanoha & Fate: We are very very sorry Goshuujin sama... we promised not to do it again! *sob sob sob...*

Goshuujin sama: Who did you girls enter the lottery for?
    Nanoha & Fate: We have entered the lottery for Millhi!! She's real cute and lovely u know? Just like us!!! ^_^~

Goshuujin sama: ..............
    Goshuujin sama: U girls did a great job! Well done! I was planning to come home early to do this... *pats Fate's & Nanoha's head and walks out of the room*
    Fate: ???? Did we do the right or wrong thing? *scratching head*
    Nanoha: Huh? So we are not getting a BIG scolding after all? *confused*

Senior Member Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama has a reputation beyond repute Ray^Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Ray^Sama's Dollfie Theatre~!

This is what I saw earlier today when reached home... My 2 darlings seem real excited over the monitor! So what's the commotion?

Nanoha: Yeah~ Yeah~ Hurray~! Hurray~!

Fate: Wow~ Did we really got her? Serious?

Nanoha: Goshuujin sama! Goshuujin sama! We just received the e-mail stating that we had won the lottery for Dollfie Millhi and her concert dress!!

Fate: Nanoha is right! Our 4th Dollfie sister is coming~! Hehehe~

*After Goshuujin sama walks out of the room*

Nanoha: Time to make payment! EHHhhhh~! Goshuujin sama's wallet is EMPTY!!! Oh no! How are we gonna clear the payment Fate?

Fate: Don't worry Nanoha. Remember this?

Fate: I will do the typing... *punch punch punch*

Nanoha: I will do the clicking... *click click click*

PAYMENT CLEARED!!

Thanks to these 2 precious... I got my 4th Dollfie "daughter" within a very short period of 3 months...

Status of Wallet: PAWNED!!!!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I realized something... My camera's face recognition function can recognize their face when taking photos and auto focus their face sia and not treat them as some foreign item... So basically they appear as human to the camera!! This show how well VOLKS had crafted their sweety faces!!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

There are 2 new members joining the BIG family today~! The no. of citizens in my Anime Kingdom had increased by 2! Read on to see how my 2 princesses welcomz the newcomer.

Nanoha: Hmm.... more newcomers?

Fate: Is that a little version of "me" I am seeing?

Fate: Oh~ Oh~ Its little Fate joining our family~!

Nanoha: Fate! Its a loli version of u~ Btw she's wearing a real cute swimwear!!

Nanoha: Nendo Elle arrives~! She will be joining Sherlock soon.

Nanoha: Duh! The box is so irritating!

Fate: Don't worry little Fate... I will release u real soon...

Nanoha: Hmm... Let me align her head carefully and fit onto her body... precision~ precision~

Fate: OK! I am going to fix you onto the stand Little "me".

Nanoha & Fate: Assembled! Aren't they real kawaii like us?

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Today is the arrival of Nendo Yami!!! Let's see what my 2 "KPOO" (Busybody) girls do when they see the mysterious parcel arrived from Japan~

Nanoha: Hmm... A new parcel shipped from Japan... What can it be?
    Fate: Could it be our Dollfie sister Millhi?!?!
    Nanoha: Don't think Dollfie Millhi can squeeze into such a small box Fate... -_-``
    Fate: Oh ya...

Nanoha: Let me cut off the masking tape with the scissors~
    Fate: This invoice is for Goshuujin sama.

Nanoha: What did the paper say Fate?
    Fate: Thank you for shopping with us bla bla bla...

Nanoha: Take out~ Take out~ The box is quite heavy!
    Fate: Let me throw away this waste paper~

This is what they found out 10 mins later~

Nanoha & Fate: Many Many Nendo Yami!!

Nanoha: Argh! The box again...
    Fate: So many accessories~

Nanoha: Hmm... I pefer this face better...
    Fate: You look so cuteeee chibi Yami~

Nanoha: Hmm this pair of arm will be good... *busy busy*
    Fate: Ehhh~ There are tiny taiyaki as well~!
    Yami A: That's mine! Give me back! Give me back!

Fate: Here you go little Yami~
    Yami A: Thank you!
    Nanoha: Taiyaki? Looks kinda yummy~
    Yami B: That's mine you know? Don't you think of eating them...

Nanoha: *munch munch munch* Quite tasty!
    Yami B: OH NO~!!! What have you done!!!
    Fate: OMG~ Nanoha! You actually eat it!!!
    Yami A:!?!?!?!

Yami B: *sobz sobz sobz~*
    Yami A: I have some extra... You can have it if you want?
    Nanoha: Don't cry... There are still some left~ *Gives the leftover taiyaki back to Yami B"
    Fate: Yami~ your a good girl!

Fate: Hmm... seems like our Goshuujin sama like blondie quite a lot~
    Nanoha: Blondie? I thought Goshuujin sama is more like a lolicon?
    Fate: Serious?!?! That's some thing new...

Nanoha: Chibi Nanoha~
    Fate: Chibi Fate~
    Nanoha & Fate: Don't they look real kawaii together~?

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nendo Nymph and Mami had arrived today so I need some one to help me release them from the boxes~! :qmarkblur:

Goshuujin sama: Nanoha~ Nanoha~ Your two nendo sisters had arrived today as well... wanna help to release them from the box my dear?

Nanoha: Hmm? Can later? Very sleepy now... I wanna sleepzzz...

Goshuujin sama: Oh Fate darling your awake as well~ Wanna help to release these 2 newly arrived nendo sisters out of their boxes?
    Nanoha: ZzzZZzZZ~

Fate: Sure goshuujin sama~

Goshuujin sama: Good girl~ *pat pat*
    Fate: heheehee~
    Nanoha: *peep peep*

Nanoha: Nanoha will help to release our nendo sisters as well!!

Nanoha: OK! Time to release our little sister from her boxey~
    Fate: *pull~ pull~* Hmm... its Nymph?
    Goshuujin sama: Release the newcomers on the floor and don't mess up the bed my sweeties~
    Nanoha & Fate: Hiak! Goshuujin sama!

Fate: Hmm... The boxey here contains Mami~
    Nanoha: Let's see which face to put on for Nymph...

Fate: Let me put on your hat and it will be done chibi Mami chan~
    Nanoha: *busying putting the face plate on for Nymph*

Fate: Look! Look! Nanoha! This is the baddie who bitten off Mami's head!
    Nanoha: So this the baddie... Hold on to it tight Fate! I gonna squash it before more mahou shoujo got hurt!

Nanoha: *squeeze* *squeeze* Gonna squash you till all your juice is out! REVENGE TIME!!
    Fate: OMG! Its so bloody! *cover face and don't dare to see...*

Fate: Mami is assembled~!
    Nanoha: Nymph as well~!

Goshuujin sama: Watcha doing Nanoha?
    Nanoha: I am going back bed to sleep?
    Goshuujin sama: What about you Fate?
    Fate: I am packing the leftover boxes if not will be very untidy~ Don't you think so Goshuujin sama?

Goshuujin sama: Oh Fate darling~ Your so sweet and lovely~
    Fate: Heeheehe~
    Nanoha: *stare.................................*

Nanoha: Duh! Nanoha knows how to keep the box and tidy up the floor as well....
    Fate: *blink blink*

Nanoha: Done!

Goshuujin sama: Well done my sweetie~! *pat pat*
    Fate: yosh~ yosh~ your a good girl as well Nanoha~ *pat pat*
    Nanoha: heheheehee *Face blushing red~*

Nanoha: The bed is so high~ So hard to climb up!
    Fate: Let me hold your waist Nanoha~

Nanoha: Come on Fate~ Hold my hand...
    Fate: Ok~ Here I go...

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nanoha: My beloved plushie~
    Fate: Can we sleep now Goshuujin sama?
    Goshuujin sama: Of course! Thanks you girls for releasing your new sisters~ Good work!! Oyasuminasai~

Nanoha & Fate: ZzZZZzZZzzZz.... *Off to dreamland~*

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I had recently spent quite a sum of money getting the VOLKS Dollfie stands for my 2 precious princesses but seems like they do not appreciate at all~!!! One of them even tried to break it... Let's see what actually happen on that day...

Nanoha: Fate! Seems like we have another package delivered from Japan but it is much bigger this time round~
    Fate: Could it be our Dollfie sister Millhi this time round?
    Nanoha: I don't know but the box does look big!

After opening the box~

Fate: There is a pair of body stocking and head cap! I wonder who is it for?
    Nanoha: Hmm... There are four more smaller boxes in the BIG boxey... Its still not Millhi after all...
    Fate: oh I@@... . *looks disappointed*

Nanoha: My box here says "Waist Stand A"!
    Fate: Mine says "Saddle Stand C"!
    Nanoha: Lets open it up Fate!
    Fate: OK!

Nanoha: Oh! Its a Dollfie stand!
    Fate: Mine as well but it looks kinda different tho...

*Goshuujin sama walks into the room...*

Nanoha: Goshuujin sama! We are not any decorative items and we DO NOT NEED any stands! We are your precious daughters and please treat us like one!
    Fate: *nods her head*
    Goshuujin sama: This stands help you girls to stand more firmly and not fall off easily... I spent quite a bomb getting specially for you girls you know? Its not cheap!

Nanoha: Heh Heh Heh... Since Raging Heart is still sleeping in the box... Let me break it with my Legendary Excalibery Screwdriver and we will not need to use it any more!!!
    Fate: Oh no~

*Goshuujin sama snatched the Legendary Excalibery Screwdriver from Nanoha*

Goshuujin sama: What are you trying to do Nanoha!!!! It cost a lot you know?!?!?
    Nanoha: But we do not need it and we DO NOT WANT IT!!!!
    Fate: *stare blankly*

Nanoha: Goshuujin sama you see! Nanoha can stand just fine by myself. I do not need any support!
    Fate: Banzai~ Nanoha! Banzai~

Nanoha: Hmm....!??!
    Fate: Oh~ Oh~
    *a light tap with the strength of an antz*

!@#*!@$&_!@&#)&!*@&#

Nanoha: Ah~~~~~
    Fate: Nanoha are you all right?!?!?!?

Nanoha: What are you doing Goshuujin sama!!! Its very painful you know!?!?!?
    Fate: Are you hurt anywhere Nanoha? There's a bump on your head!

Nanoha: Hmm...?!?!? Why are you lifting me up Goshuujin sama?
    Fate: Nanoha~!
    Goshuujin sama: Seems like you will need your stand after all...

Nanoha: NO! NO! NO! I do not want it!!! I can stand on my own!!!
    Fate: .....

Nanoha: Oh~~ This is so shameful!! I am not a baby you know... I do not need any support...
    Fate: Heeheehe... Your a good girl Nanoha~ Its for your own good~

Goshuujin sama: Fate darling. You want your stand as well?
    Fate: No No No~ Goshuujin sama... I am very very fine by myself and thank you for your love and concern~ Fate will take care of myself~
    Nanoha: Not fair! Not fair! Not fair! Fate need to be on her stand to protect her from falling as well!!!! Not just Nanoha!!!

*Suddenly there is a breeze of wind*

!@*#@(!&$_*!^#!$R!$
    Fate: Ouch! My butt hurts!
    Nanoha: Ah... Fate fell as well...

Ended up both of them are on their stands...

Fate: *sobz~ sobz~ sobz~*
    Nanoha: Hush~ Hush~ Its for your own good Fate~ Heeheehe~

Junior Member SCTetra is on a distinguished road SCTetra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 08:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SCTetra

Had no idea people did this. Not surprised, but some of the pics was kinda cool, made it seem like they were alive a bit. I dislike how much of a doll they look like though.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its Chinese New Year Eve and I thought it will be good for my 2 princesses to help spring cleaning the room~! It started off quite well but not for long... Fate is actually quite obedient and a good helper but she is too easily influence by Nanoha and got led astray...
    Let's see what happen on that day...

Goshuujin sama: Wake up you two sweeties~ Didn't you girls promised to help spring cleaning the room today?

Nanoha: *Yawn~* *Sretch left~ Stretch right~*
    Fate: *Yawnz~* *Rubbing eye*

Goshuujin sama: OK! Good morning! I need you girls to help tidy up the bed followed by brushing your hair. Understand?

Nanoha: I will tidy up the plushies~
    Fate: I will fold the quilt then~

Nanoha: Eh~~ Nanoha's another plushie?
    Fate: Hmm...?

Nanoha: *sniff* *sniff*
    Fate: Fate found mine as well~

Nanoha: ZzzzzZzZzZZZZzzz.....
    Fate: ..............

*Fell asleep in an instant!*

Is this what you call "Monkey see Monkey do"?

Goshuujin sama: How come you girls are sleeping!?!?!? Didin't I told you to tidy up the bed and brush your hair?!?!!?
    Nanoha: Hehehe... Nanoha felt sleepy after hugging my other plushie and fell asleep unknowingly~
    Fate: Fate too....
    Goshuujin sama: Go finish what you are supposed to do!
    Nanoha & Fate: Yes! Goshuujin sama~

Nanoha & Fate: We have finished tidying up the bed~!

Fate: Nanoha~ You got very nice hair color~
    Nanoha: Thank you!

Nanoha: Fate your hair is so fluffy and soft~
    Fate: Hehehe~

Goshuujin sama: Great! Now I need you girls to wipe the shelf follow by changing the bedlinen follow by vacuum the floor follow by bla bla bla bla bla....

Nanoha & Fate: Looking at each other... *blink* *blink*
    Goshuujin sama: Which part of the instructions you girls do not understand? I will explain again...

Nanoha & Fate: We are confused coz the instructions are too long Goshuujin sama! Hehehehe~
    Goshuujin sama: ...................
    Goshuujin sama: Start off by wiping the TV console... Got it?

Nanoha & Fate: Yes Sir!!

Nanoha: *wipe wipe* *la~ la~ laaa~*
    Fate: Let me wipe you clean and shiny Mr PS3~

Nanoha: Hmm...? It's the PS3 controller...
    Fate: *Still busying wiping...*

Nanoha: This puzzle is so hard~
    Fate: Nanoha... Shouldn't we be cleaning the TV console and I don't think it's the right time to play game now?

Nanoha: Relax Fate~ We had been cleaning for quite a while and it's so tiring! It's all right to take a short break Fate... Btw here's your favourite PSP~ You want?
    Fate: Oh it is Fate's PSP~

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*1 hour had passed and the two girls are still playing...*

*Goshuujin sama walks into the room*

Goshuujin sama: What are you girls doing again!?!?!? Two of you should be cleaning the TV console right? Btw where are both your cleaning kit?

Nanoha: It's there on the floor!
    Fate: Opps~
    Goshuujin sama: ....................

Nanoha: Don't worry Goshuujin sama! We will get it cleaned up in 5 minutes! I guarantee!
    Fate: Nanoha will guarantee and Fate will warranty then~

*Soon after~ The girls are changing the bedlinen~*

Nanoha: Nanoha will change the pillow case~
    Fate: Fate will change the quilt cover~

Fate: Nanoha~ Let me help you with the pillow case~
    Nanoha: OK! *pull~* *pull~*

Nanoha: *ROAR~* * ROAR~*
    Fate: EEeeeK~~~ Get away from me!!!

Nanoha: Heheheheee~ Fate you're such a scary cat~
    Fate: Nanoha! You're so bad!

Fate: Done! It's so soft and smells good~
    Nanoha: This will be the last pillow~

Goshuujin sama: Nanoha! Don't you think I do not know what you are planning to do again!??!?!
    Nanoha: Heh~ Heh~ Nanoha is just trying whether Goshuujin sama's pillow is soft enough~ I am not really going to hug my plushie and go to sleep~
    Fate: *Bink* *Blink*

Fate: Let's pull the quilt cover together Nanoha~
    Nanoha: Sure!

Nanoha: ^5! Fate! We are done!
    Fate: ^5! Nanoha!

Goshuujin sama: Well done my Fate darling~
    Fate: Hehehee.. Thank you~
    Nanoha: *staring.....*

Goshuujin sama: You too! My beloved Nanoha~
    Nanoha: Yeap! Thank you!
    Fate: *smiling~*

*The girls proceeded to vacuum the floor next*

Nanoha: There are dust here... there... every where!!! Let's suck them all Fate!
    Fate: OK! I will be in charge of dragging Mr Vacuum around~

*10 mins after vacuuming... They spotted something...*

Nanoha: Hmm...? There are two mini cars on the floor~
    Fate: How come they are here? Are they lost?

*Dump the vacuum cleaner aside and pick the mini cars up*

Nanoha: I wonder how fast can it goes~?
    Fate: Are you lost Mr chibi car?

Nanoha: Come on Fate! Let's have a race!
    Fate: All right! Let's see who's goes faster~

Goshuujin sama: What are you girls doing again!?!?!? What about the vacuum?!?!?
    Nanoha: Heh Heh Heh~ Hi Goshuujin sama~ *smiles awkwardly*
    Fate: Opps~ we totally forgot about it...

[

Goshuujin sama: All right! I gave up! You girls just be good and stay here quietly until I had finished cleaning the room! Don't try anything funny btw...
    Nanoha: HO LA!!! Nanoha already told Goshhujin sama that we hate these stands a lot!!! Why put us on it again!!! Let us go!?!?!?
    Fate: Fate is really really sorry~~ *sobz~ sobz~*

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just some new year greetings by my two princess~

Nanoha: Nanoha wish you a Happy Chinese New Year~!!!!!
    Fate: Fate wish you a prosperous and exciting Dragon Year ahead~!

Nanoha & Fate: 恭喜发财! 红包拿来~!!!! We want lots of red packet for shopping!!!

Nanoha: Hehehee~ Lots of yummy stuff around~
    Fate: Oh~ Its Fate's favourite chocolate!

Nanoha: Its time to drink and toast Fate!
    Fate: ok~

*After finishing a can of beer each...*

Think their little body cannot withstand a whole can of beer at one shot...

Nanoha: Heh~ Heh~ Heh~
    Fate: ZzZZzzZZzzz.....

Opps! Just realised that there's a little fan service from Nanoha as well~

Moral of the story - "Do not over drink too much during festive season or you will become like them..."

Member TheWired is on a distinguished road TheWired's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2015 07:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

omg - this is SO adorable!!! Where can I get a Nanoha doll?????

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheWired View Post
    omg - this is SO adorable!!! Where can I get a Nanoha doll?????
    You can try Mandarake or Yahoo Japan Auction. I had spent a bomb ~USD$5000 getting my pair of princesses... It will burn a BIG hole in your pocket to adopt a Dollfie "daughter"... However, its kinda hard to find a Dollfie Dream Nanoha & Fate nowadays...

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

There is a mysterious package from Japan which arrived early in the morning~ The box is BIG and it is long in shape. Could it be my long waited 3rd Dollfie daughter?

Nanoha: Hmm... Another mysterious package from Japan had arrived in the early morning~
    Fate: !?!?!?!? The invoice stated "Dolls and Dolls accessories"!

Nanoha: This boxey is BIG and long in shape and it is about the same size as our boxes Fate~
    Fate: Oh~~ Could this time round really be our Dollfie sister Millhi?

Nanoha: Let me cut the scotch tape off~
    Fate: Fate will help out as well~ *excited*

Nanoha: It is really a Dollfie box!!!
    Fate: Wo~ This red dress is so beautiful~ Hehehee~

*Nanoha and Fate hug together tightly in tears~*

Nanoha: Our Dollfie sister Millhi has finally arrives~ *cry out loud*
    Fate: Yes! Finally! After weeks of waiting and opening package after package with disappointment~ We have finally seen her~ *sobz~ sobz~*

Nanoha: Oh Millhi~ Nanoha miss you so much~
    Fate: Fate too~ We really want to see our 3rd sister badly~

My third Dollfe daughter with her beautiful concert dress have finally arrived~!

This red concert dress looks absolutely gorgeous, stunning and impressively detail!!!! Can see that the worksmenship is really fine!
    Last edited by Ray^Sama; 01-25-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray^Sama View Post
    I had spent a bomb ~USD$5000 getting my pair of princesses... It will burn a BIG hole in your pocket to adopt a Dollfie "daughter"... However, its kinda hard to find a Dollfie Dream Nanoha & Fate nowadays...
    WHAT??!?! The one I was looking at on Ebay was $250... it's "1/6" size... maybe yours are "1/3"??

$250 one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Azone-Intern...#ht_2977wt_938

$1,000 one:

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheWired View Post
    WHAT??!?! The one I was looking at on Ebay was $250... it's "1/6" size... maybe yours are "1/3"??

$250 one:

$1,000 one:
    These are AZONE 1/6 scale Dolls. The ones I "adopted" are VOLKS 1/3 scale Dollfies. They are on 2 different calibre... The price tag of all VOLKS 1/3 scale Dollfies run at 4 digits...
    Last edited by Ray^Sama; 01-25-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK!!! The stocktake of the dress and accessories for Millhi had been checked by my 2 little helpers! No missing items! No nightmare!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This morning, when I was finally planning to release my 3rd Dollfie daughter Millhi and to my surprise.... I saw this...

Goshujin sama: What are you girls doing!??!?!

Fate: Oh Goshujin sama~ Fate just wanna try wearing the choker and flowery hair band~ Does it look nice on me?
    Nanoha: Hehehee... Nanoha trying out the high heel shoes and gloves~ Looks real cute~

Goshujin sama: OK my girls! I gonna release your 3rd sister Millhi right now so sit still and don't mess around. Got it?

Fate: Oh~~ Finally we are going to see our new sister~ so happy~
    Nanoha: Yeah! Hurray!!!

My 2 little helpers helping me to do a stock check to make sure that no dress or accessories are missing~

Fate: This pair of doggy ears are real cute~
    Nanoha: Is this a tail?

Fate: No peeping Goshujin sama!
    Nanoha: Let Nanoha helps you to dress up Millhi chan~

Millhi: *peep~ peep~* *Afraid to come out...*
    Nanoha: Don't be scare and come on out Millhi! Let us greet our Goshujin sama~
    Fate: Yes Millhi~ There is nothing to be scared of. We are here with you~

Nanoha & Fate: Tadaa~!!! Introducing to you our 3rd lovely sister~ Millhi chan~!!!
    Millhi: are... are... are you my master? *shaking in fear*

Fate: Isn't Millhi looks gorgeous and real lovely Goshujin sama?
    Nanoha: Millhi looks real kawaii and beautiful in this red dress isn't she? Its an auspicious colour for Chinese New Year!!!
    Millhi: hehehee~ * embarrassed*

Nanoha: Yosh~ Yosh~ You're a good and lovely girl Millhi chan~
    Fate: Good girl~ Good girl~
    Millhi: Thank you...

Nanoha: Goshujin sama~ Since there are 3 of us now, we have a new way to greet you~
    Fate: We had been planning for 2 days on this new greeting~
    Millhi: Hmm...?

Nanoha: Here we go Goshujin sama!!!
    Nanoha: GO!

Fate: SHU!

Millhi: jin~

Nanoha & Fate & Millhi: SAMA!

Nanoha: L!
    Fate: O!
    Millhi: v ~

Nanoha: Hmm...?
    Fate: What's wrong Millhi?
    Millhi: .... there is no E~

Nanoha: Heh~ Heh~ Heh~ This new greeting is still not completed until our 4th Dollfie sister arrives~
    Fate: Oh no~ This is so embarrassing...
    Millhi: hehehee~

*The 3 sisters grabbing each other's hand tightly~*

Nanoha: We are our Rei Goshuujin sama's 3 lovely Dollfie daughters! Aren't we real lovely~?
    Fate: Fate hopes that we will stay together with our sisters forever... Fate does not want to see any of our sisters leave the family~
    Millhi: Millhi hopes too~

After releasing and dressing up my 3rd Dollfie daughter Millhi, I realised that she's a real timid, shy and quiet one~ Hopes her other 2 elder sisters take care of her well... Also I found out that the saddle type stand by VOLKS fits Millhi perfectly! It was totally hidden under her fluffy dress and no one can see it at all!! Without the stand, it's almost impossible to let Millhi stands on her own while wearing the high heel shoes and this heavy dress...

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Other than her doggy ears, can you spot her doggy tail as well?

VOLKS replicated the Doggy Princess in her concert dress very very well~!!! Almost identical!!!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have you ever wonder how it looks like when Dollfies are watching Rozen Maiden? Let's find out!

All three of them watching Rozen Maiden while hugging their favourite plushie by the bedside... Millhi did not have her personal plushie yet so she been clinging on to plushie Miku instead! Seems like it's time to hunt for a Millhi plushie...

When they were excited watching the scene of Shinku defeated Suigintou~

When they were bored of too much talking in the anime and started chit chatting~

When they saw the sad scene of Hina Ichigo stops moving... A lot of tissues were wasted...

When they were real PISS OFF after watching the scene of Barasuishou destroying the rest of the dolls... Start throwing and tearing things apart!!! Poor plushies... What a bunch of violent girls!!

Can you guess what they saw to reach out their arm like this? Make a guess!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally I had bought my copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2 after a long day of work and planned to start playing it after taking a shower but... My PS3 and new game were already dominated by my girls before I can execute my "BRILLIANT" plan... X3 Think I need another PS3 console and TV...

Fate: What did Goshujin sama bought?
    Millhi: *looking curiously~*
    Nanoha: A new PS3 game!

Fate: Oh~ Goshujin sama bought a new Internet Security software for our PC =)
    Nanoha: It's Final Fantasy XIII-2 for PS3!!! Nanoha had been waiting to play this after completing the prequel~
    Millhi: What is a PS3 game?

Fate: Hmm... It's the game instruction manual~
    Millhi: It says enter the code number below to download extra content...
    Nanoha: Hehehee~ The new game blu-ray disc!!!

Nanoha: *push ON* *slide in~* *slide in~*

Fate: Oh~ So this is how you play the game~
    Nanoha: Where to go next? Lightning is missing!
    Millhi: The game looks beautiful~ Millhi likes it~ hee hee~

Think I will have no chance to play the game until they fall asleep... Past experience tell me that they will go on and on for hours before stopping... Can only watch them play...

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When's the posting of the threesome in bed? *cough* oops, wrong forum I guess.

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A real BIG parcel arrived at home today but I did not have time to open it up... So I asked my 3 sweeties to help opening it instead~

A really BIG parcel arrived at home today~ The printing on the box stated Hatsune Miku Lover is War ver. DX!

Nanoha: Another BIGGY box arrives again~
    Fate: Hmm... what can it be? Another Dollfie sister?
    Millhi: *looking quietly*

Fate: Look Nanoha! The printing says Hatsune Miku Love is War ver. DX!
    Nanoha: Oh~ So it's Miku inside the box?
    Millhi: Miku? Millhi loves Miku~ ^.^

Nanoha: Let's open up this BIG boxey!
    Fate: Fate will help~
    Millhi: *waiting quietly~*

Nanoha: Let Nanoha see what's inside the box... *Climbs up the box*
    Fate: Careful Nanoha~
    Millhi: ......

Nanoha: Argh!?!?!? *Face flat into the box*
    Fate: Nanoha~!
    Millhi: Oh no~

Nanoha: There's a big bump on my head~ =(
    Fate: Are you all right Nanoha?
    Millhi: Is it very painful?

Nanoha: It's another BIG box in this BIG boxey.
    Fate: Let's take it out!
    Millhi: yeah...

Nanoha: Careful~ It's really heavy!
    Fate: *pull~ pull~*
    Millhi *uses all her strength to hold the box*

The girls busying tearing off the wrapping paper...

Nanoha: Hurray! It's a big figurine of Miku!
    Fate: Looks real nice isn't it?
    Millhi: pretty~

he girls busy taking out the figurine...

Kinda BIG figurine huh?

Millhi: a big loudspeaker~
    Fate: I wonder where should this fits?
    Nanoha: Nanoha caught a Miku!!!

Millhi: a tiny loudspeaker and cord...
    Fate: All right~ The loudspeaker fits in nicely~
    Nanoha: It will be done after fixing this mini tower!

Nanoha & Fate: Tadaa~ Hatsune Miku Love is War ver. DX assembled!!! Isn't it look real gorgeous and big!?!?
    Millhi: Millhi likes it a lot~

The most gorgeous and dynamic figurine of Miku yet! So glad that I had ordered the limited DX ver. than the regular ver. because it looks real AWESOME!!!

A Vocaloid infested Desktop...

Miku: This is the private property of the Vocaloids. No entry for unauthorized personnel...

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bought lots of Macdonald Filet'O Fish today because of the 1-for-1 promotion~! However, before I can lay my hands on one, my girls had already finished almost all of them!!!

Nanoha: Hmm... Goshujin sama bought Macdonald back today~
    Fate: What's the menu for today?
    Millhi: *sniff~ sniff~*

Nanoha: Wow~ It's a Fillet'O Fish!
    Fate: Let me see what is in it next?
    Millhi: Millhi wanna see as well...

Fate: Fate got a Fillet'O Fish as well!
    Nanoha: Fate got one as well?
    Millhi: *grabbing from the paper bag*

Millhi: Millhi got a Filet'O Fish as well~ heehee~
    Nanoha: Wow! That's the 3rd one!
    Fate: So there are a total of 3?

Nanoha: Hurray!!! There are many many Filet'O Fish!
    Fate: Goshujin sama had bought a lot!
    Millhi: *sniff~ sniff~* *swallowing saliva...*

Millhi: smells good~ heehee~
    Nanoha: Nanoha loves Filet'O Fish!
    Fate: Itadakimasu~

Millhi: *opening up 2nd box*
    Nanoha: *burp~*
    Fate: *nom~ nom~ nom~*

Nanoha: Ah! Millhi! That's your 3rd one?
    Fate: That's really fast~
    Millhi: Hmm...? Millhi loves it a lot~ heehee~

Millhi: *reaching out for the 4th one...*
    Nanoha: NO MORE! Millhi! The last one is for Goshujin sama~!
    Fate: Fate will keep the last one...

Nanoha: Nanoha is really full~ What about you Millhi?
    Millhi: *still staring at the last Filet'O Fish...*
    Fate: Fate gonna safeguard this last one for Goshujin sama...

Do your girls love Filet'O Fish as much as well?

For more Dollfie cuteness overload, please join our A.S.S Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/382107865139012/ Cya!

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

d'aw I want a dollfie too, they're very cute xD
    mmm, are all dollfie's from different anime chara's or no? o:

also cute theater xD

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakoshi View Post
    d'aw I want a dollfie too, they're very cute xD
    mmm, are all dollfie's from different anime chara's or no? o:

also cute theater xD
    Thanks! Btw most Dollfie Dreams are of Anime charecter.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information