AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: [Game Thread] Wolf XIX: Dragon Ball

I have a question for @ZombieWolf2508

In the last phase, you stated suspicions on わたし、Observer, and Hinamawari, because of their votes against me. However, later you said that there were no facts against Ribbon, and that your suspicions on her were only based on instinct. You can't tell me you didn't notice that she was the first one to follow Kaitou+'s lead to vote for me.

Also @MaruDashi I seem to remember you role-hinting somewhere. Would you mind quoting it for us?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    I still don't understand why the mafia is still a threat considering the godfather is the only one who can send actions for the mafia.
    The mafia is a threat until they're completely eradicated. If the Godfather is killed, then the night kill goes to whomever has the most votes, similar to a day phase lynching. Since there is only one mafia member left (Super Buu), that means that whoever Super Buu votes for will automatically be killed.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

I just realized MaruDashi thinks I'm a scum because i came in, vote and leave. MaruDashi did that too in the last phase. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just realized MaruDashi thinks I'm a scum because i came in, vote and leave. MaruDashi did that too in the last phase. xDD
    That's one reason why I'm asking for her to clarify her role-hint. I'm starting to believe she was recruited by Babidi in N2.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

No sir, I most certainty did not. I voted for you and posted exactly why I voted for you [because you voted for me, despite Kaitou admitting he was scum in the previous phase]

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    I have a question for @ZombieWolf2508

In the last phase, you stated suspicions on わたし、Observer, and Hinamawari, because of their votes against me. However, later you said that there were no facts against Ribbon, and that your suspicions on her were only based on instinct. You can't tell me you didn't notice that she was the first one to follow Kaitou+'s lead to vote for me.

Also @MaruDashi I seem to remember you role-hinting somewhere. Would you mind quoting it for us?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

The mafia is a threat until they're completely eradicated. If the Godfather is killed, then the night kill goes to whomever has the most votes, similar to a day phase lynching. Since there is only one mafia member left (Super Buu), that means that whoever Super Buu votes for will automatically be killed.
    I mentioned an "owned count". Of course, thats assuming that you know of the DBZ spoof to get my hint.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ahh, I get it now. Thanks.

@MaruDashi you seemed to be getting less aggressive after the lynch of Kaitou. Did you become a recruit?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ahh, I get it now. Thanks.

@MaruDashi you seemed to be getting less aggressive after the lynch of Kaitou. Did you become a recruit?
    No. And Im less aggressive right now because Im out of leads. Ribbon was going to be my next target, but, seeing as how shes gone, Im out of leads. Right now Im focusing on reading through back logs to see if anything of interest pops up

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    I mentioned an "owned count". Of course, thats assuming that you know of the DBZ spoof to get my hint.
    Lolol, [Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

So now we have Observer and MaruDashi on the scumlist. We just need to find out the last one, and town has this.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

No sir, I most certainty did not. I voted for you and posted exactly why I voted for you [because you voted for me, despite Kaitou admitting he was scum in the previous phase]
    Then for you to be able not to know my reason for voting Observer when I already stated it on the previous pages is totally not my impression about ye. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sorry I was not here yesterday, I got confused about when the day phases started and ended, plus I have had a lot going on, taking care of my dog, stupid old man hit her.

Anywho, now that we got ribbon out of the way, we can deffinitely go off things she has said to determine who is and who isnt scum.

And @Daken , sorry I was not here to answer any of your questions last day phase, as I stated, taking care of my dog. I can see how I seem scummy, but doesnt it seem too obvious? I completely contradicted myself in a struggle to vote, because I thought if I dodn't I would get modblocked. It is all from mistake, I have been inactive, but real life is getting hard. I will be able to play this game tonight, I have nothing keeping me from the internet. if you have suspicions of me, come at me, I am not afraid to answer any questions.

As for my suspicions, they still stand for DenjaX. I know you are still new, but I get a scummy vibe from you. @MaruDashi , where'd ya go man? I see people are starting to think you are in the cult now, maybe we can bicker back and forth about it? And @Capricorn , I don't trust anyone, I really do not see why everyone is putting so much faith in one player. It has happened so many times before, and they turn out to be a bad guy. can you clarify why I, or anyone should go on your word?

For now, I am withholding my vote. lets get some people talking.

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amu. View Post
    As for my suspicions, they still stand for DenjaX. I know you are still new, but I get a scummy vibe from you.
    I'd appreciate it if you clarified this "scummy vibe" of yours.

And @Capricorn , I don't trust anyone, I really do not see why everyone is putting so much faith in one player. It has happened so many times before, and they turn out to be a bad guy. can you clarify why I, or anyone should go on your word?
    I don't recall ever asking for anyone's trust. However if you want a reason, how about the fact that I was confirmed non-cultist, and I was the main contributor in the Godfather's lynching?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not asking for anyone to unconditionally follow my lead. I'm only trying to prove where my allegiance lies.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kaitou once mentioned about trying to recruit MaruDashi. I'll read some of your posts to see what your role-hint is all about.

@Amu. can you tell me who did you vote for the last phase? The host did not put a track list...

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

As for my suspicions, they still stand for DenjaX. I know you are still new, but I get a scummy vibe from you. @MaruDashi , where'd ya go man? I see people are starting to think you are in the cult now, maybe we can bicker back and forth about it? And @Capricorn , I don't trust anyone, I really do not see why everyone is putting so much faith in one player. It has happened so many times before, and they turn out to be a bad guy. can you clarify why I, or anyone should go on your word?

For now, I am withholding my vote. lets get some people talking.
    Still here, reading the back pages
    Then for you to be able not to know my reason for voting Observer when I already stated it on the previous pages is totally not my impression about ye. xDD
    Like I said, Im going back and reading those pages now. Truth be told, I wasnt paying attention due to new years/cousins birthday, so I know I missed a lot. Which is what Im trying to read now

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@DenjaX

D3 Vote Tally

Ribbon (3) Capricorn, Hinamawari, わたし
    Amu. (2) Daken, -GAZKUL-
    Observer (1) DenjaX
    DenjaX (1) MaruDashi
    Capricorn (1) Ribbon
    Daken (1) ZombieWolf2508

D3 Vote Tracking

MaruDashi: DenjaX
    Sebastian.:
    Amu.:
    ZombieWolf2508: Observer > Daken
    Reina: Ribbon
    -GAZKUL-: Amu.
    Observer: Capricorn
    Hinamawari: Ribbon
    DenjaX: Observer
    Capricorn: Ribbon
    Daken: Amu.

I think that's right.

14. Thanks DenjaX thanked for this post
    Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaitou once mentioned about trying to recruit MaruDashi. I'll read some of your posts to see what your role-hint is all about.

@Amu. can you tell me who did you vote for the last phase? The host did not put a track list...
    I didn't vote, I wasn't on like, at all.

@Capricorn It might be from the way I was looking at him from previous day phases. hang on, I will scrounge up some evidence to show you what i mean

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Looking back, @Observer did decide to vote for Capricorn despite Kaitou giving out that he was scum. But at the same time, @DenjaX did the same. Looking at it, either one of you two could be the recruiter....though Im leaving a bit more towards Observer....

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looking back, @Observer did decide to vote for Capricorn despite Kaitou giving out that he was scum. But at the same time, @DenjaX did the same. Looking at it, either one of you two could be the recruiter....though Im leaving a bit more towards Observer....
    ...I don't think DenjaX did. It was Observer, Hinamawari, and わたし。 Unless I'm mistaken.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

...I don't think DenjaX did. It was Observer, Hinamawari, and わたし。 Unless I'm mistaken.
    He did, he voted for me

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He did, he voted for me
    Ah, from your previous post it sounded like you were referring to my bandwagon. However I don't see how not blindly following Kaitou+'s bandwagon makes him scummy. Not to mention I'm voting for you now. Is there anything you'd like to say against me?

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Capricorn

I honestly didn't notice that. I actually thought she had been pretty inactive, though now that I think about it, I was using my phone for most of that phase and my crappy signal sometimes wouldn't load the page right. So it's entirely possible that I overlooked some posts and I didn't notice in the vote counts that she had voted for you. I'll reread that phase just to make sure.

Also, I said I found Ribbon suspicious on pure instinct. The main reason I had done nothing was for lack of evidence. In almost every game I have played pro-town, I've suspected the right people based on instinct, but never had enough evidence to convince the town. And it wasn't that I was against you all voting for Ribbon, I just hate it when people vote seemingly random and state no evidence or reason. The more Daken tried to reason a random vote for Amu., the more suspicious he became in my eyes, so I voted for him.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ah, from your previous post it sounded like you were referring to my bandwagon. However I don't see how not blindly following Kaitou+'s bandwagon makes him scummy. Not to mention I'm voting for you now. Is there anything you'd like to say against me?
    Wait, so youre going to put Observer up for doing exactly what Den did? That doesnt make sense. And it wasnt "blindly" both ignore the fact that Kaitou -admitted- he was scum. And go ahead, vote for me. It'll only hurt the town in the end

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wait, so youre going to put Observer up for doing exactly what Den did? That doesnt make sense. And it wasnt "blindly" both ignore the fact that Kaitou -admitted- he was scum. And go ahead, vote for me. It'll only hurt the town in the end
    Observer and DenjaX didn't do the same thing. Observer jumped on my bandwagon in (what seems to me) a blatant attempt to try and save Kaitou+, his recruit. DenjaX voted for you, and in doing so, had no impact on the outcome of the RNG between Kaitou+ and I. Not only that, but Observer pressured RyuTama on her suspicions about Kaitou+ being in the Cult, but then stated "he saw where she was coming from", and yet "was still suspicious of her". That seems a bit contradictory to me.

How will voting for you hurt the town? From what I saw, you hinted at Krillin, who was recruited by Babidi in N2.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Capricorn

I honestly didn't notice that. I actually thought she had been pretty inactive, though now that I think about it, I was using my phone for most of that phase and my crappy signal sometimes wouldn't load the page right. So it's entirely possible that I overlooked some posts and I didn't notice in the vote counts that she had voted for you. I'll reread that phase just to make sure.
    I'll be blunt and say that I don't believe this. Ribbon was one of the few active players that day, and she said the most concerning RyuTama, aside from Kaitou+ himself.
    Last edited by Aries; 01-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Observer and DenjaX didn't do the same thing. Observer jumped on my bandwagon in (what seems to me) a blatant attempt to try and save Kaitou+, his recruit. DenjaX voted for you, and in doing so, had no impact on the outcome of the RNG between Kaitou+ and I. Not only that, but Observer pressured RyuTama on her suspicions about Kaitou+ being in the Cult, but then stated "he saw where she was coming from", and yet "was still suspicious of her". That seems a bit contradictory to me.

How will voting for you hurt the town? From what I saw, you hinted at Krillin, who was recruited by Babidi in N2.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I'll be blunt and say that I don't believe this. Ribbon was one of the few active players that day, and she said the most concerning RyuTama, aside from Kaitou+ himself.
    Or perhaps I hinted at a lesser role?

And you have a point there, which is why I said I was more suspicious of observer than I was of Den. Still, like I said, both ignored the fact that Kaitou outed himself

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@Capricorn I don't care if you believe it. I'm not lying, I even had to ask @Scruffy a few times to see if my posts had gone through because my phone wouldn't load the page.

My mood on a daily basis

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I explained my reasoning behind not voting for Kaitou.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or perhaps I hinted at a lesser role?
    Did you?

And you have a point there, which is why I said I was more suspicious of observer than I was of Den. Still, like I said, both ignored the fact that Kaitou outed himself
    I don't think so. I recall Denja saying that he was concerned that his vote wouldn't matter either way, considering Kaitou+ already had the majority. As I suggested earlier on in the game, town needs to continue investigating even when someone becomes obvious; the more leads the better. I believe that's what DenjaX was doing when he decided to vote for you instead of Kaitou or I.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Observer View Post
    I explained my reasoning behind not voting for Kaitou.
    So would you explain why you're voting for me? How am I scummy, specifically?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    @Capricorn I don't care if you believe it. I'm not lying, I even had to ask @Scruffy a few times to see if my posts had gone through because my phone wouldn't load the page.
    Fair enough. I don't mean anything by it. Understand why I'm still suspicious of you though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information