AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: He-Man

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default He-Man

I think we all, or atleast many of us (the old folks in here... ~) remember the old american cartoon show "He Man - and the masters of the universe". Atleast I are one of those who remember the show - mostly because I, as a young little "mini me", was so surprised that he (Adam) had pink clothes! I know, such a aweful and terrible reason, but I have to be honest and admit that my younger me wasn't used to see guys dressed like that. Hahah! xD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man_...f_the_Universe
    http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/He-Man_...sic_cartoon%29

The show takes place on the fictional planet of Eternia, a planet of magic, myth and fantasy. The show's lead character is Prince Adam, the young son of Eternia's rulers, King Randor and Queen Marlena. Whenever Prince Adam uses the Power Sword, and when he holds it aloft and says the magic words "By the Power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWER" he is transformed into He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe. Together with his close allies, Battle Cat (who undergoes a similar transformation from being Adam's cowardly pet tiger Cringer), The Sorceress, Teela, Man-At-Arms and Orko, He-Man uses his powers to defend Eternia from the evil forces of Skeletor. Skeletor's main goal is to conquer the mysterious fortress of Castle Grayskull, from which He-Man draws his powers. If he succeeds, Skeletor would conquer the whole of Eternia, and possibly the whole universe.[10]

Anyway,
    * Do you remember the show?
    * Did you used to watch it? What did you think of it?
    * Any favorite characters / episodes exc?
    Exc, exc, exc. ~

--------------------------------

Also, just had to post this video; !!! xD
    [My childish humor demanded me too!]

Last edited by SuXrys; 12-26-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Default Re: He-Man

Heman wasn't popular when I was growing up but I do remember watching the episodes at 4am when I would wake up for school.
    I'd have to say that skeletor is my favorite. That voice will stay in my head forever, expecially the laugh thanks to @SuXrys <3
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

3. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    I'd have to say that skeletor is my favorite. That voice will stay in my head forever, expecially the laugh thanks to @SuXrys <3
    Aaah yes... He has one of the most epic laughters ever. It's just so...so... evil. ~ xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

5. Likes battousai_ryuu liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

You know, I didn't get to see much of the old show, but I got to see enough to see how awesome it was. And to be honest, (unlike the Transformer series) the re-vamp in the 2000's did a lot of justice to the original.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    You know, I didn't get to see much of the old show, but I got to see enough to see how awesome it was. And to be honest, (unlike the Transformer series) the re-vamp in the 2000's did a lot of justice to the original.
    I have to admit and say that I havn't watched the new version. I have just basically seen a picture and from what I have seen then my first impression is that he doesn't have the same hairsyle anymore and the pink outfit is gone aswell and that's just... wrong. xD

But if you saw some episodes of the old show, can you tell if it's (the new one) very alike the old one - or if it's just the same "theme" to it but it has with a completely different storyline?

Hope that you understand what I mean, im not sure how to explain it...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Member shokupanman1 is on a distinguished road shokupanman1's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 10:18 PM
    Threads

Cool the new adventures of he-man

does anyone remember this toon?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: the new adventures of he-man

What's wrong with my He-Man thread? http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?106604-He-Man

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Junior Member Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven has a reputation beyond repute Maggot Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2012 03:05 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lekgolo197

HEYAAYAEEEAAAYEAHYEAH! HEYYYEAAAHHEY! I said hey! What's going on?! -girlish noises-

11. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Nah, from what I saw. It was roughly the same. At least for the first season or so. It's worth seeing the first 10 episodes, if you're still wary about it.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@shokupanman1 , Do you mind if I combine this with the other He-Man thread? Seeming that it's all one franchise, though they are two seperate shows. It'll wait for a response (Post here or PM, doesn't matter) until Feb. 29th, then I'll combine them.
    Last edited by DeathBlade/13.666; 02-03-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Junior Member Cutiekins is on a distinguished road Cutiekins's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2012 07:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Maggot Seven View Post
    HEYAAYAEEEAAAYEAHYEAH! HEYYYEAAAHHEY! I said hey! What's going on?! -girlish noises-
    Haha, I've seen that video too! I crack up every single time I watch it. He-Man has a great singing voice doesn't he?

Member shokupanman1 is on a distinguished road shokupanman1's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 10:18 PM
    Threads

hi:-) sure go ahead:-)
    oops i didn't see the date^^;;
    do what you think is best:-)
    Last edited by shokupanman1; 03-10-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry about the delay of it all. I've a bit busy with schooling and such. But New Adventures of He-Man thread is now apart of He-Man thread.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiekins View Post
    Haha, I've seen that video too! I crack up every single time I watch it. He-Man has a great singing voice doesn't he?
    It is one of the best videos in history! xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo has a reputation beyond repute LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Gurren Drill Bioshock Eve 2 Nachos
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2012 03:28 PM
    Threads

From the little i remember about the two, Thunder Cats had quite a bit in common with He-Man

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yes I remember it well, but I preferred She-ra. She was so AWESOME XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    yes I remember it well, but I preferred She-ra. She was so AWESOME XD

Hahah yeah she was the totally opposite of He-Man! He had a castle that looked like a skull with scary lightnings going on in the background while she had a castle with.... sparkling diamonds? lol. Anyway, here is "her" thread. ;p http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?106605-She-Ra

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

21. Likes Jasanime liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information