AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isis Eaglet Wallpaper

Hybrid View

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Isis Eaglet Wallpaper

Hope everyone here is having a great Christmas Eve so far. Here's an early gift to all of AF.

Character: Isis Eaglet
    Anime/Manga: Magical War Chronicle Lyrical Nanoha Force
    Time: About 2 hours...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Isis Wall.jpg‎
Views:	79
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	55753  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-24-2011 at 10:27 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Isis Eaglet Wallpaper

Here's another version of the wall...

Name:	Isis Wall.jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	56363  
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, I'll help you out. You are using a lot of C4Ds, an anime girl, and a Wireframe. The problem is not the selection of the images, its really how you used them all together. Its a little sloppy.

What ties them all together? Where do you want me to look? I like that the wireframe has this horizon line thing going for it, I like that you are using a very 'special' image as something to recognize, I like that you are exploring other styles. I think you need better organization in terms of this piece, and quick way to do that is through the rule of thirds: http://www.digital-photography-schoo...0605022117.jpg

This little grid that divides up your image up should help you understand more about focus. If you look at the linked image I provided, the most interesting parts of the image are all clustered on the right side, and slowly the space becomes empty as you go left. With your wallpaper, this isnt happening, if you start at the right, you have Isis, and then as you keep going left, there's a lot of explodey C4Ds going on. So there's not a lot of space for the eyes to rest.

I think you should experiment more with what you choose to fill your space with. Try to cluster things like C4Ds and wire frames around what you really want people to look at, then try to slowly transition those areas into less significant areas. Good luck!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Okay, took out the exploding C4D on the left side entirely, as well as decreased the text size.

Name:	Isis Eaglet.jpg‎
Views:	22
Size:	428.3 KB
ID:	61090  
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-24-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Junior Member Mispero is on a distinguished road Mispero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads

I put this wallpapers on my pc, i like it.
    Anime Girls, Bulma, Android, Shampoo, videos, cosplay and more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information