AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Clare from the Claymore manga

Member Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2012 11:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Clare from the Claymore manga

Hey all, just decided to share my Clare cosplay. I just ended up getting this photoshoot done today! Was really cold outside, but I think the shots turned out pretty. Do enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0515.JPG‎
Views:	86
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	55716   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg‎
Views:	83
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	55717   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg‎
Views:	75
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	55718   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0495.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	55719   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0490.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	55720  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0508.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	55721   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0483.jpg‎
Views:	63
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	55722   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	55723   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0481.jpg‎
Views:	66
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	55724   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0485.jpg‎
Views:	71
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	55725  

Name:	IMG_0494.jpg‎
Views:	81
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	55726  

Senior Member tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari has a reputation beyond repute tesaamari's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Book Be Mine Heart
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2015 05:11 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Clare from the Claymore manga

whew it must be REALLY cold there huh
    i wonder how it feels wearing such clothes in the middle of the snow...
    it doesn't snow here in the philippines >.<

and oh, it's pretty cool

Member Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry has a spectacular aura about Miss_Strawberry's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was about 28 degrees Farenheit. Im used to a lot of snow but not in those cloths. Ahhahaha used to being bundled up. Luckily I came with a plan of action and decided to do the un-cloaked part of the photoshoot first. Its amazing how much more warmer that cloak keeps me. Well anyway thank you! ^_^

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Holy smoke alarms Batman!!

No wonder the snow is melting around ya...very nice. But wasn't cold?

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahahahha thank you! Yes at first it wasent bad, was very bitter when the breeze blew, so I got closer to the trees. But the more I stayed out there the colder it got, lol by the end of the photoshoot I couldent feel my fingers or toes.

Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Strawberry View Post
    Hahahahha thank you! Yes at first it wasent bad, was very bitter when the breeze blew, so I got closer to the trees. But the more I stayed out there the colder it got, lol by the end of the photoshoot I couldent feel my fingers or toes.
    Well, I hope you didn't any snow burn? I'd have probably gone snow blind where you're at. lol. But, you do make one incredible Clare.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awww thank you! Yeah I didnt go snow blind or snow burnt. Luckily the leg stalkings kept my legs warm and dry from the snow. Though out in the open pics, I couldent stop tearing up because it was windy and bitter cold.

Member sgtscott658 is on a distinguished road sgtscott658's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2012 11:07 AM
    Threads

Hi ya-

Very nice indeed. Well look at the bright side, at least you dont have to stay in the cold, when my unit goes up to Ft McCoy to shoot on the range, its usually in Febuary, so we get to freeze our butts off until we qualify lol.

Anyway, great job on the cosplay, love the Anime, its awesome.

Scott

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys for the kind compliments! Yeah it was rather nippy, but I do live in a colder climate, so being able to cope wasent that hard. Luckily I didnt get blinded by the snow, but my eyes kept watering from the wind.

Scott: I must say number one thank you for your service. I know how bitter Feb can get. Its not fun! Hence why I wanted to do the photoshoot in December XD
    Last edited by Miss_Strawberry; 12-25-2011 at 07:45 PM. Reason: orig a test message

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Scott: I must say number one thank you for your service. I know how bitter Feb can get. Its not fun! Hence why I wanted to do the photoshoot in December XD
    Thanks for the complement but all I did was stay in the rear with the gear over there . Anyway, kinda surprised that a good lookin gal like you would post pics of yourself for old fat guys like us too marvel at

Hopefully there will be a second season for Claymores, one of the most impressive Animes I have seen since Inuyasha.

Have a Happy Newyear kid.

Scott

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahhahahahahah it really doesnt phase me honestley. Im here to show off my artwork. Its kinda hard to show off this form of artwork without being apart of it. I'm also apart of a Predator (Yautja) costuming forum, so there is LOTS of 'old' guys there that see my work. I see it at this, wiether your young or old, male or female, it doesnt matter. The love of costuming is universal. XD
    Last edited by Miss_Strawberry; 12-26-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahhahahahahah it really doesnt phase me honestley. Im here to show off my artwork. Its kinda hard to show off this form of artwork without being apart of it. I'm also apart of a Predator (Yautja) costuming forum, so there is LOTS of 'old' guys there that see my work. I see it at this, wiether your young or old, male or female, it doesnt matter. The love of costuming is universal. XD
    Well Miss Strawberry, good to see you are into your hobby and obviously the hard work pays off. I'm thinking of getting into American Civil War reinacting, theres a Union outfit near me, but it wont be as sexy as doing Anime Cosplay like you gals do lol.

Scott

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dat clare.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

sexy
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol thank you everyone for the compliments. Its greatly appreciated. Now after my short absence. I managed to get some work done on my costumes. So now Ive decided to start up on Awakened Clare and The outfit Clare wheres in chapter 42. Anyway here is what Ive got so far... its a WIP, an the more I complete.. the more I'll post up XD

((attachments is being a pain so here is a link to the reference)

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/x...ore-698315.jpg

Name:	PICT0541.JPG‎
Views:	54
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	56035  

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Howdy-

So where is the rest of the gear? Did you make that out of the boondocks lamp? lol. Also, check out Canaan, its a pretty good anime and is kinda like claymores, heck the chick canaan looks alot like clare but has smaller breasts lol.

Scott

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL no the Boondocks Saints lamp is what my brother got from me for Christmas. He wanted to throw the box away but I use the cardstock to back the craft foam to give it a bit more strength and ridgid feel. Like I said the project is currentley a WIP (Work in Process) So far thats all Ive got done. (The shoulder piece just took me 2 days to make alone, so thats not bad) I need to start building onto the front with the straps, and finish it off with the back armor. Luckily Ive already made her outfit from that chapter.

As for the recommendation, I'll check it out! Ive been looking to watch a new anime as well. I dont really want to burn out Claymore. Luckily Berserk has been keeping my attentions now.

thanks!

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Amazing! Thats a very nice job you did there, and braving the cold to show us! Thats dedication right there. I can't make the theme song stop playing in my head lol.

This is my first anime forum, after I saw your work I just couldnt help signing up to comment. I just stumbled upon Claymore this summer and even though I never was big into anime it quickly has become one of my favorite shows of all times. The story just appeals to me so much, I guess I feel like I can relate to Claire. And you have some mad skills there, good luck on your next Clare outfit. I've always believed if you want it done right you have to do it yourself, whether its wrenching on a truck or sewing lol! When I was in college I was part of a Star Trek fan club (of the Klingon warrior persuasion - yeah I used to be a total trekkie) and did make from scratch two outfits myself, complete with metal lined armor, horned boots, and metal clawed gloves, even several swords out of aluminum. Its probably been 10 years since I've done any of that though. But after seeing yours I'm inspired. But alas there isnt much in Claymore for us guys. Never really cared for any of the male characters, and I'm not the type to cross dress, but for Claymore maybe lol!

As for the recommendation, I'll check it out! Ive been looking to watch a new anime as well. I dont really want to burn out Claymore. Luckily Berserk has been keeping my attentions now.
    I know what you mean about not wanting to burn out. I watched probably the first ~10 episodes at once. I was so into it I forced myself to space out the rest watching only a couple a week. I didnt want to blow through the whole thing too quick - it was too good for that. And I'm going back through them now just for a second time, and still only watch a couple every couple weeks, and reading the manga I've been trying to spread em out so I only finish 1 book every month. No big deal since I am so busy with other stuff anyways. I even got the 'Memorabilia' art book by Norihiro Yagi but going to try to wait a few months before I even take it out of the wrapper! I'll save that for a special occasion. I love building up the excitement!

Good luck and keep us updated on future progress,

~Tristan

Senior Member LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske has a reputation beyond repute LadySaphiraShijinuske's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Notebook Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2013 12:55 PM
    Threads

I know you said you had stockings to keep your legs warm, but I still would have been freezing mu butt off...literally! Anyway, nice job. You look great. =)

<3 Saphira

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Amazing! Thats a very nice job you did there, and braving the cold to show us! Thats dedication right there. I can't make the theme song stop playing in my head lol.

This is my first anime forum, after I saw your work I just couldnt help signing up to comment. I just stumbled upon Claymore this summer and even though I never was big into anime it quickly has become one of my favorite shows of all times. The story just appeals to me so much, I guess I feel like I can relate to Claire. And you have some mad skills there, good luck on your next Clare outfit.

I know what you mean about not wanting to burn out. I watched probably the first ~10 episodes at once. I was so into it I forced myself to space out the rest watching only a couple a week. I didnt want to blow through the whole thing too quick - it was too good for that. I even got the 'Memorabilia' art book by Norihiro Yagi but going to try to wait a few months before I even take it out of the wrapper! I'll save that for a special occasion. I love building up the excitement!

Good luck and keep us updated on future progress,

~Tristan
    Thank you for the kind compliments! Hahhaha Im glad I got you to join here. Its a great place to discuss things an all about anime! Though sadley my diversity in the anime sector kinda sucks so I can only take part of only so much discussion here. Anyway Ive been costuming for about 6 years, took a 4 month break as of last year, an a friend recommended Claymore. I ended up blowing threw all of the episodes in 3 days. At first it was kinda hard to get hooked on, but after episode 2 I wasent able to peel away.

Ive been drawing out plans an all to make an Awakened Clare costume. Yeah its going to take a whole lot of time, but I am sure excited for it. Ive been stalling on the chapter 42 outfit though. The whole awakened costume has me rather excited to get it going. Now the fact that you have Yagi's art book I am really REALLY jealous of. When you do get the chance to open it up please tell me whats inside. I heard there are some pretty good stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySaphiraShijinuske View Post
    I know you said you had stockings to keep your legs warm, but I still would have been freezing mu butt off...literally! Anyway, nice job. You look great. =)

<3 Saphira
    The stalkings are made out of a yarnish material. So they did a great job keeping the snow OUT of my shoes and away from my legs. After the shoot was done, I peeled them off my legs cause snow had froze onto them. It was amazing how much colder I got without them. Though regardless it was VERY cold but very worth it. Thank you for the compliment Saphira <3

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awakened Clare... you have some ambitious goals! Going for the full out one like in your sig? With the blades and such coming out of the arms? That's going to be tricky to do but you can pull it off . Don't know if you have already thought of it but maybe some of those custom theatrical contacts might be a nice touch... like these: http://hauntedeyes.com/003.html not the exact look but close.
    Good luck!

~Tristan
    Last edited by T-Stew; 01-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Woahhh. I dont know this character, but you are are looking hella epic my lady!

23. Likes LadySaphiraShijinuske liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Awakened Clare... you have some ambitious goals! Going for the full out one like in your sig? With the blades and such coming out of the arms? That's going to be tricky to do but you can pull it off .
    Yes I am going full out with it. I am alloting myself 2 full years to making that costume when I usually allow myself 6 months on one. I am more going for the way she looks when she Awakened in the Northern War. My right arm will not have blades coming out of it, but my left arm will be completely covered. Though I will have the blades sprouting out of my back like she does. Ive got a few ideas on how I can pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by chiisanae View Post
    Woahhh. I dont know this character, but you are are looking hella epic my lady!
    Thank you so much Chiisanae! I appreciate it =)

Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Decepticons
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey guys, I have a slight update here. I ended up getting a spring time photoshoot to show off this particular outfit some more. A good friend of mine is remaking me the claymore. (The current one was wrecked at the last convention I went too) I do hope to have another shoot to show off the new sword and my completed Organization uniform!

Thanks!

Name:	IMG_1577.JPG‎
Views:	41
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	63057   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1590.JPG‎
Views:	24
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	63058   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1605.JPG‎
Views:	25
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	63059   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1603.JPG‎
Views:	26
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	63060   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1633.JPG‎
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	63061  

Name:	IMG_1593.JPG‎
Views:	23
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	63062   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1661.JPG‎
Views:	27
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	63063   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1581.JPG‎
Views:	185
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	63066   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1629.JPG‎
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	63065   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1610.JPG‎
Views:	25
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	63064  

Name:	IMG_1578.JPG‎
Views:	26
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	63068   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1659.JPG‎
Views:	27
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	63067  

26. Likes T-Stew, Vintniv liked this post
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your on fiyah!

[beavis]fire...fire,fire[/beavis]

Seriously though great work. Name:  thumb.gif
Views: 2
Size:  139 Bytes

Name:  party0031.gif
Views: 2
Size:  1.1 KB
    ~ Tristan

+ Reply to Thread