AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

does anyone like michael jackson?&#33; i do i love him&#33;&#33; whats is everyones fav. song of his....mine is Blackor white and You Rock my World

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:24 AM
    Threads

:blink: what has this world come too...
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Princess Mononoke@May 18 2004, 02:25 AM
    :blink: what has this world come too...
    ..........something I call...... doom?

Senior Member Human_Instrumentality Human_Instrumentality's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 01:06 AM
    Threads

:blink: Doom, eh? Well then perhaps I had better leave this thread.
    *moonwalks off into the distance*

{*]'Whisper In My Ear Drags Me Along...'[*}

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Go ahead, I won&#39;t hold you back

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

His music is good, I really don&#39;t follow what he does in his daily life... even if its drilled into you everyday by the papers

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i guess i&#39;m the only true michael jackson fan here oh well that makes me a freak and i&#39;m proud of it&#33;&#33; i&#39;m the freak of the school&#33; and i love it i where my title proud&#33;&#33; :lol:

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I don&#39;t like michael jackson did&#39;nt he rape those boys???
    bang wowowo

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

:angry: NO HE DIDN&#39;T RAPE BOYS&#33; HE IS INNOCENT&#33; HE WILL ALWAYS BE INNOCENT&#33;&#33; AHHHHH&#33;&#33; ::slaps self:: (i need to calf down) i&#39;m sorry for my attitide.....but he didn&#39;t rape boys.........well thats what i believe....i do have beliefs. (why am i the only mj fan?&#33; Aren&#39;t there any others?&#33

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

i like some (a little bit) of his music.....but i think he is a d*** nutcase and child molester. hanging his baby off a balcony, having workers tamper with evidence in the child molestation case, all the surgey he&#39;s had, its all stupid&#33; all that anti-gravity from the moonwalking probably knocked a few screws loose.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15 has a reputation beyond repute Justina / Tenchigirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 10:47 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by DarkTwilight@May 18 2004, 07:05 PM
    i like some (a little bit) of his music.....but i think he is a d*** nutcase and child molester. hanging his baby off a balcony, having workers tamper with evidence in the child molestation case, all the surgey he&#39;s had, its all stupid&#33; all that anti-gravity from the moonwalking probably knocked a few screws loose.
    I agree, like look of his face&#33;&#33; he looks like a monkey&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: and his carrer, he needs to grow the hell up instead of living in knowhere land&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

when it rains....... it pours -_- -Dan Skelden

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

true.......i cant stand his music >< and his face and attude is so....so...um.....yuck.....he invites little kids in his bedroom and he shuts the door o.O and i dont even want to know what is going on in that room......do u?

oh yea and ive heard that he dosent have a nose....it fell off :lol:

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, I kinda like his music.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by DarkTwilight@May 18 2004, 11:05 PM
    ...all that anti-gravity from the moonwalking probably knocked a few screws loose.
    Hahahahahah&#33; True dat true dat

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

::thinks to self:: just ignore them....don&#39;t talk back...don&#39;t yell.....huh i can&#39;t yell. but i know mj has a messed up face, but he is not a bad guy......he didn&#39;t rape kids and all that stuff like yall said. ::thinks to self again:: oh god why am i even bothering? It feels like i&#39;m talking to myself&#33; :blink:

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke has a reputation beyond repute Princess Mononoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ugh he brought it all upon himself.. maybe if he would get himself a damn public relations person his stupid life wouldnt be all over the papers... im sorry but.. he&#39;s not got enough brains himself to manage his career, and look where its getting him.. straight to jail. uuuugghhhh *walks out and slams door before she hits something*
    [marquee]Miscellaneous Forum Moderator : Member since June 2002 : Proud Hufflepuff : : http://www.moveon.org Vote Democrat! : :If I'm not here I'm playing Lineage II! Look me up on Hindemith Server- Jesslynn : [/marquee]

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i think hes innocent, i used to like him alot...when i was 10

here is my theory:
    when he was a kid, his father forced him to work very early. and the family was poor, so he never realy had a childhood.
    Now that his carreer is over and he has money, hes having his childhood right now. So he likes kids because he feels like one, or want to be one.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lets be honest here: Even If Michael didn&#39;t abuse those children (I Belive he did), He&#39;s still a freak and an idiot. One of normal sanity dosen&#39;t dangle babies out of windows in front of reporters. Also, an adult turning his house into a theme park/Zoo is pretty creepy any way you cut it. Not to mention getting enough plastic surgery to turn you from a black man to a white goblin.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

he didn&#39;t make his skin white....it&#39;s a disease....why am i even bothering to say this...no one listens to me&#33;&#33; oh blop......might as well give up.......wait no....i&#39;ll never give up&#33;
    mj is innocent all they way....who cares if he&#39;s a freak he is a human being just like everyone else&#33;&#33;&nbsp; I&#39;ll never give up telling ppl that mj is innocent NEVER NEVER NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hello people micael jackson had have raped those boys he has all these people saying stuff about him what he did and hello he said the boys sleep in my room so how much more proof
    bang wowowo

Senior Member Eudial sama is an unknown quantity at this point Eudial sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2004 04:26 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Manhatten_Project_2000@May 20 2004, 09:59 AM
    Lets be honest here: Even If Michael didn&#39;t abuse those children (I Belive he did), He&#39;s still a freak and an idiot. One of normal sanity dosen&#39;t dangle babies out of windows in front of reporters. Also, an adult turning his house into a theme park/Zoo is pretty creepy any way you cut it. Not to mention getting enough plastic surgery to turn you from a black man to a white goblin.
    Couldn&#39;t have said it better myself.
    Taking this account out of the warderobe again.

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

I think michael jackson is a good singer but personally he scares me to death.It spooks me o think about him.. h34r:

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx@May 20 2004, 01:47 PM
    he didn&#39;t make his skin white....it&#39;s a disease....why am i even bothering to say this...no one listens to me&#33;&#33; oh blop......might as well give up.......wait no....i&#39;ll never give up&#33;
    mj is innocent all they way....who cares if he&#39;s a freak he is a human being just like everyone else&#33;&#33;Â* I&#39;ll never give up telling ppl that mj is innocent NEVER NEVER NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;
    disease? yeah RIGHT

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Sweet_Angel@May 20 2004, 03:35 PM
    I think michael jackson is a good singer but personally he scares me to death.It spooks me o think about him.. h34r:
    me too espacially his nose
    bang wowowo

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i heard some interesting news today about jackson... Mckully Culkin&#39;s (i have no idea how to spell his name) father had an interview about jackson because he used to be a family friend... well anyway he was saying one of his sons, Mckully(or wahtever) walked in on Jackson and his little brother sitting in the corner of Micheals room each sucking on a baby bottle. and it turns out that it wasnt a toy one it was one that Micheal owned for himself. sicko.
    I&#39;m sorry but i think he needs a mental institution, not jail.

Closed Thread

Thread Information