AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Be Mine Heart Art Tools
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: catalystqueen

Default Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

-LPS Approved-

Co-GM: @RyuTama

History:

The Asylum. That's what they call it. It had no name because there is no true name for it. To the outside world it looked like any other asylum for the mentally insane, it was all smoke and mirrors. Only those who worked within it OR were "patients" there knew the truth. For years the government has been hiding the truth from not only the American people, but the world. "Mythical creatures don't exist." or "There is no evidence to prove the existence of mythical creatures." All lies. They do exist but they are kept in lock-down from the world. There are about twenty "Asylums" in the world that hold these creatures in captivity but in this one, the one with no name, it was home to the most dangerous and rare creatures.

The asylum is divided into 4 sections. The Humanoids, Animalistic, Dragons, and Unknown. Each section is divided by a metal wall that is strictly unbreakable. All creatures can free roam, unless their danger level is high. Highly dangerous creatures are locked alone in cells. Teleportation powers cannot be used to exit the building.

Workers have a serum when someone misbehaves they are injected with a mysterious liquid which can temporarily freeze your body from the inside. An overdose can be fatal so be on your best behavior.

You're goal for now is to find a way to escape this asylum. Making allies is STRONGLY recommended.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name:
    Sex:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Abilities: (Limit 3)
    Biography:
    Personality:
    Other:

Sample Character:

Name: Vallin Cole
    Sex: Male
    Race: Half Human, Half Demon Wizard
    Appearance: Long dark blue hair, light blue eyes, and a long leather trench coat.
    Abilities: To control the elements, Control the actions of others, and summons demons.
    Biography: At the age of 14 Vallin was taken to the Asylum along with his sister. He did anything to protect her from the workers who tried to test on her which resulted in him being injected with the serum multiple times. It was rumored that when he was taken to a testing he was overdosed and killed.
    Personality:He is very quiet and serious. He also has a temper and can be unfriendly and mean. When he does decide to speak though it's usually words of wisdom.
    Other: He only talks to his sister.

This RP is based off my story Freeze Asylum. I'll link it in my sig later. If you read my story you CAN'T use any of the characters within the story because I may use some of them as NPCs within the RP. I wont start the actual RP until after Christmas, depending on how many sign up!

If you have any questions PLEASE PM ME <3

EDIT:
    Here's my character. I'll be making a second one to kinda be like a narrator or guide.

Name: Charlotte Cole
    Sex: Female
    Race: Half Phoenix half human
    Appearance: Charlotte Cole
    Abilities: To control and conjure fire, take the form of a phoenix, and amazing hand to hand combat skills.
    Biography: Charlotte was sent to live in the asylum with her older brother Vallen. She was only but an 8 year old girl. Scientist would always research on Vallen but after awhile they began to experiment on Charlotte. One day Charlotte became very ill from all the testing, but the scientists still wanted to test her. After saying no so many times Vallen became angry and attacked. Ever since then he vanished and Charlotte was alone. To this day she sits by herself in her corner alone on her bed.
    Personality: She has a very bad temper when others wont leave her alone. Since her brother vanished she does not talk to anyone. If someone were to ever befriend her she would be very kind to them, just dont get her angry. She also dislikes being touched, if you ever try she will burn you. Literally.
    Other: Charlotte wears no shoes.
    Last edited by Bubblegum Pop; 12-20-2011 at 10:36 PM.

Made by me!

"See? We met again, like we promised."

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: Sign Up: Freeze Asylum

Name: Krin

Race: Human
    Appearance: http://www.setsunakou.com/customdoll...ouportrait.jpg (Yes... Ryou Bakure)
    Abilities: K1: Technological Empathy (Like... Hacking with your mind.), Advanced Blood Cells (Closes up wounds fast)

K2: Advanced Blood Cells (closes up wounds fast), Fast Movement.
    Biography: Krin was born to human inmates. His mother was a barbarian hwoever, drinking blood and eating raw meat. His father was a drinker, though his skills with technology were second to none- he was kept in purgatory for 364 days a year. All of the skills his parents possessed, amplified by the drugs in his mothers system, led krin to becoming a powerful yet inexperienced tech-manipulator. However, the drugs also made him Schitzophrenic. Now krin lives his days in the Asylum, pondering what the outside world is like... And plotting his move.
    Personality: As a schitzofrenic, Krin has varying personalitys. K1 is timid and submissive, wheras K2 is violent, opressive and Dominant. Krin, no matter what, is at all times a rebel, though K1 usually shows his by opening his cage door, hacking the lights or cameras or something then clsoing his cage again.
    Other: N/A

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop has a reputation beyond repute Bubblegum Pop's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Esiphas accepted!

Once we get more people signed up i'll decide who gets to free roam and who will be locked in a cell depending on if I think they are dangerous or not.

Oh! I will post available characters from my story that anyone can use...and I still need to post MY character WHICH I will do when I get home later. Going to do some shopping and watch a movie for my early B-day <3

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Cat

Sex: ♂♀ Hermaphrodite ♀♂ (95% female, 5% male; referred to as 'she')

Race: Water demon/human

Appearance: Cat has light mint and white hair. Her eyes change from the colors blue and green, and her skin is a pasty white and scaly. She has vibrant blue webs between her toes and fingers, and finned ears. Various parts of her body have diamonds embedded inside, and curly midnight tattoos marring where the gemstones are. Her nails are clawed, and she has a scaly, black, arrow-tipped tail.

She likes wearing green DC hoodie and ripped up skinny jeans - but Cat never wears shoes. Shoes and gloves don't fit on her properly because of the webbing and claws.

Abilities:
    1. Can breathe underwater
    2. Can make golden bubbles of panacea appear
    3. Can influence (more or less) people's emotions

Biography: Cat was born from parents whom she can't remember, after having a traumatizing experience when she was four. Abandoned in an alleyway, some drunks found her and abused her. 3 days later, the police found her with a concussion and three ribs broken, as well as a twisted ankle and bruises along various parts of her body. They could not put together who Cat was, or why she looked the way she did (the amphibious features). The police couldn't find the culprits either, and after running several DNA scans while Cat recovered in the hospital, authorities decided that everything done to the small child was self-inflicted.

Figuring Cat was mentally unstable, the police gave her away to a mental ward. The concussion the child had faced from her abusers caused severe amnesia. Many of her memories were lost and scattered, leaving her earliest memory to be herself locked in a straight jacket and being thrown around in a metal car. After being imprisoned and medicated inside the ward for nearly 2 years, Cat was discharged. Not to be free, however: to be taken to a new place known as the Asylum. Here she was locked underneath strict surveillance, along with other 'creatures' much like herself - differing from human society. Cat has lived for ten years inside a single cell that's part submerged in water and part land. She's fed up with being treated like an animal, and wants out.

Personality: Cat is kind and caring. She is always trying to make new friends, and would do anything to prove her trustworthiness. However, she is very shy and rarely talks. It's bad enough that she's a 'monster'; but she's also different among people like herself because of her being a hermaphrodite.

--
    Happy (early?) birthday! I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever^^ Oh, and merry Christmas, if you celebrate it :3

I'll read Freeze Asylum as soon as I remember my FB password xDD;;
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 12-21-2011 at 06:48 PM.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Junior Member Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi is a glorious beacon of light Mouthful of Pi's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2011 02:46 AM
    Threads

Name: Eliot Nadel
    Age: Is technically 117, but only gained sentience and his human form seventeen years ago. As such, he is for all intents and purposes a 17-year old. He was imprisoned as soon as he became sapient, at 100.
    Race: Nekomata
    Physical Description: Eliot has tan skin, the color of hot chocolate mix, and black hair which he dyes blue. His eyes are green, with reddish-flares, and lie behind a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses. Aside from said odd eyewear, he dresses very formally, with a white button shirt, a tie, and a tuxedo vest, in addition to the slacks and dress shoes he wears. Overall, he looks like a human. However, his teeth are sharper than most humans, and behind his sunglasses, his eyes are slitted, like a cats. Finally, he has a pair of kitty ears poking out of his head. He dyes them blue as well, and it would be fairly easy to mistake it as part of his hair if they didn't move with his emotions.
    Abilities: Eliot's abilities are primarily physical: He has very fast reflexes and amazing agility, able to perform impressive acrobatic feats. This is due to his ears: While normal human ears help with equilibrium, Eliot has two, giving him perfect balance. They also serve to detect air displacement, which allows him to react very quickly, even if he can't see what he's reacting to. Furthermore, he has some level of necromancy: He can summon ghosts, usually ones that are related to him, and have them possess objects, or even people if they are asleep, unconscious, drunk, or in some other state that impairs their mental ability. He dislikes using the latter, as he considers it rude. He can also often convince them to reveal themselves to others, which is often a very disturbing experience for the affected. Finally, he can turn his fingernails into long, sharp claws, each one about two inches long, and as strong and sharp as steel. He uses them with authority gained from 100 years of protecting his owner's yard from strays.
    Biography: Eliot, like all nekomata, started life as a cat. He was a white once, with short hair and green eyes. He lived with his master all of his life, having been bought shortly before his master was born, and aging with him. His owner simply attributed his long life to the egg he fed Eliot every month to keep his fur healthy. At 100, he became a person, and the owners of Freeze Asylum learned of the cat who turned into a person. When they came, Eliot's owner, despite being an 100-year old man, resisted, and during the ensuing scuffle, died of a heart attack. Eliot was taken to the asylum, and has lived there ever since.
    Personality: Despite becoming sentient, Eliot still retains much of his catlike nature. He is a very calm person, but also quite hedonistic, with an intense love of women and good food. He takes after his owner in many respects as well. His owner was a very polite gentleman, and Eliot is as well. Though he will hit on any woman or man who catches his eye, he will never disrespect them, and stop if he thinks he's making them uncomfortable. He is also very honorable and kind. He will never lie, and will often give someone anything he has if they just ask.
    Other: Is it okay for him to have an electric guitar? He won't play it, but he will use it as a weapon.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє just change your race and you're in! By race I meant if you are human, vampire, etc.

@Mouthful of Pi accepted. About the guitar, since he doesn't seem dangerous he is allowed a guitar but can't use it as a weapon until after everyone escapes.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

7. Thanks CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN thanked for this post
    Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Name: Zigfried Zafaron
    Race: Half Lion Half Elemental
    Appearance: ((See attachment))
    Abilities:
    Anemokinesis, Air Manipulation: The user psychically directs air molecules. Can compose bursts of winds, spawn tornadoes, and even siphon the air out of others lungs. Can generate breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes.

Acoustokinesis, Sound Wave Manipulation: The user can modify sound waves to mimic, intensify, hush, and distort as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down external sounds. Can enlarge sounds to generate sonic blasts (similar to Sonic Scream). The user can generate powerful shockwaves. The user concentrates to emit harsh vibrations through their hands, even clapping or stomping to do so. Can cause objects/people to be pushed over, repulsed back, shatter fragile objects.

Biography: Zigfried wasn't a evil creature nor a good one. He never had the chance to be. The day his mother bor him he was instantly locked away. A child with the face and body of a Lion. A freak of nature. Dangerous and Evil in the eyes of those around him. His first cries of life wreaked the very hospital he was in. Bringing it down atop all inside. Only he and his mother survived. After the military showed up his mother fought to protect him, using her abilities of wind to fight the well equiped American forces. But she was overpowered after giving birth and killed. Zigfried was locked in a cell with no outside influences allowed. he was feed, and naturally came into his abilties without formal training. nevertheless his peaceful nature earned him the nickname, Lifeless Beast. He simply let each day go and come as they went. Not caring about those around him. He was classified highly dangerous by the government and is kept locked away.

Personality: Peaceful and wise. Always knowing whats happening within the prison without being close. his ears and senses allow him to "walk" with the other inmates and learn information. He hates violence and conflict but is never the less fully equiped to do battle. he holds no anger towards inmates or guards nor the government. But he does want to know what happened to his father. Whom he has never seen.
    Other: N/A
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lion_Man_by_Indecom.png‎
Views:	60
Size:	538.3 KB
ID:	55550  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-24-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Zer'tai
    Race: Psionic wolf anthro
    Appearance: all snowy white with blue eyes. he's about 5'9
    Abilities: Frost Breath 2) Reading minds, 3) shifting a few meters at a time, creating a space time tear
    Biography: He used to be a simple human boy with simple mind tricks until a wolf-like alien fell to earth. After dissecting the alien, scientists grafted the strange dna onto his body. The recombinant DNA asserted it's dominance and morph his body to sustain his new powers and abilities. When he proved to betoo dangerous and unpredictable, they locked him in the Freeze Asylum with the other humanoids
    Personality: Cold, cynical and dangerous
    Other: He has little understanding for human culture or behavior. everything he does is logical or pure instinct

before he was experimented on:
    Name:  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-XbHhnqdpPAx-Wmet8IXwNmukLTtbeLdpgiso6Z-24H4Vxagdg8VGexVC.gif
Views: 6
Size:  43 Bytes

Click image for larger version

Name:	animeboywithglasses.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	56928

Now:

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	56929

Name:	GestaltZero_FullBody_Art.JPG‎
Views:	50
Size:	361.8 KB
ID:	55551  
    Last edited by Xian Jaguar; 01-20-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: needed to make several big alterations

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Liliana
    Age: (Age now and age when imprisoned) 210, 170 when imprisoned
    Race: Fairy
    Appearance:

Abilities: (Limit 3) Flight, Healing, Archery
    Biography: Liliana lived in a colony of Earth fairies, her healing talent was often sought after by others. But Liliana would only heal whom she thought was pure, thus leading to her capture. It was believed that a human of whom asked her for her healing powers but was denied it had told someone else of their existence.
    The colony was raided, Liliana being one of the only survivors that she knows of.
    Because of her gift, the humans decided to lock her in the asylum instead of killing her. Hoping to use her when necessary. Liliana was luckily one of the only fairies to be imprisoned without having her wings clipped, because she showed no signs of wanting to escape.
    Personality: Kind and peaceful like many of Earth Fairies, Liliana has a love for all creatures. She harbors no grudge towards the humans that locked her up, instead she hopes that they will see the light. Her years in the asylum has proved helpful in circumstances, giving her knowledge as to the layout of the building.
    She deeply misses being able to fly among other things, she often remarks about how it makes her feel "grounded".
    Other: Because of being an Earth fairy, Liliana can sense things from the plants, animals, etc.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Alexis Tsukino; Codename: Valkyrie

Race: Japanese American Humanoid

Appearance:
    Prototype/Initial Armor: Click image for larger version

Name:	131.jpg
Size:	396.6 KB
ID:	55560 (People in the Asylum usually see her in this)
    Battle Armor:Click image for larger version

Name:	014.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	55559
    Marksman Armor: Click image for larger version

Name:	039.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	357.5 KB
ID:	55561
    Close Combat Super Armor: Click image for larger version

Name:	258.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	512.0 KB
ID:	55562

Abilities: Switching armors on the fly, combat specialist (she is both smart and an excellent fighter on both ends of combat, making her extremely combat effective), and super speed.

Biography: People say that "kids are dangerous these days". This is true indeed but it only gets worse if you knew that a battalion can be defeated if not erased from the earth entirely by one adolescent girl.

Her name is Alexis Tsukino; American at birth but born with a Japanese heritage. She was born from a dying mother and nobody was left in her family to take care of her when her mother died, not a single living member of her family is alive to this day. Hence, the FBI presumed her dead, to the eyes of anyone who knew this, which is nobody. Her name, if not, her existence was blank to the eyes of the world as she was taken. Only those in this 'Asylum' knew the truth about her and know the dark secrets about her.

The FBI have taken Alexis to the Freeze Asylum in secret without the President's authorization or knowledge about her and since she wasn't the healthiest girl on earth (her bones were practically fragile and her life span was very short due to various illnesses), the Asylum decided to experiment on her, if not, make her a one girl army to secretly eliminate any terrorism or humankind threat before the public could get on the scene. But if anyone would see her, they would be given an immediate death penalty (but up to this point, nobody except the ones in the Asylum have seen her). Given the code name, Valkyrie, she would enter deep into hostile territory to quickly dispatch any hostile threat to the American people and to humankind within 24 hours.

Alexis' bones were first augmented and replaced with very light yet durable titanium bones that grow as she does (So that she doesn't need to be maintained to get her bones fixed up again). Then her body was augmented, her muscles were amped up to decrease any potential penetration to her organs (Of course, nobody notices this until they get into a fight with her), and her mind was given an intelligence boost (Giving her an IQ of 300, making her smarter than a computer). She also was cured of her sicknesses and she is now completely immune to them. Now a very healthy girl, the experimenters in the asylum believe that Alexis would be the figure of what the future solider will be.

Though with this however, Alexis has already known what has happened to her family and herself of course and history of the asylums built around the globe. Up to this day, she plans to see the light again of the world and to regain her freedom as a person and by escaping from this accursed asylum, she will accomplish that, to breath in the air of the natural world. Now what she needs is a set of friends she can trust...

For the time being though, Alexis as well as another girl who went through the same process have been given the title, the 'Cyber Sisters', for their combat effectiveness along with their ability to work together as well as being one of the 'sexiest' girls (as a man would put it after an embarrassing and miserable encounter with Alexis) in the Asylum.

Personality: Though quiet to the eyes of people, she is a determined girl, doing what needs to be done. She was also taught to not engage anyone in combat unless someone provokes her to do so or unless necessary to do so.

Other: She has many weapons at her disposal. From hand to hand combat if she needs to, as well as a mythical sword for close combats situation and a mythical set of a bow and arrows for long range situations.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-31-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian. View Post
    @Zσɱɓɪє Cυρcαkє : just change your race and you're in! By race I meant if you are human, vampire, etc.
    Race edited :-)

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Kenshiro_Blaze Accepted! Finally a non-human lol. You will be in the animalistic wing of the asylum. I hope we get more animal-like characters!

@Tsampikos accepted, nice abilities!

@Tintalle accepted! You will be very useful :o

@Light Buster accepted! Very...very nice details! I was hoping someone else from Wonderland would join!

Glad to see more people signing up, at this rate we just might start on January 1st, maybe the 2nd just in case some people have hangover ;3

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might join. Just need to take the time to create an epic character. Do we have a limit of how many characters we can make? (I know we are supposed to pm you questions but I thought it would be something useful for everyone to know).

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Ribbon for now limit is 2 characters because later on people might want to make more to go with the...situations? :3 And no worries take your time xD Wont start until new years anyway.

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

just o give a heads up... I probably won't be able to post untill teh 8th of january. So, someone can take over if they like, but... well, whatever works.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Isabella Smith

Race: American Humanoid

Appearance:

Name:	Isis-Render-2.png
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	55681

Abilities: Hand to hand Combat Specialist (she knows every fighting style), lots of endurance and strength for a girl, and surprisingly agile for a strong girl.

Biography: It was noted that women (and even young girls) are the target for many men (or male creatures) in the asylums across the globe. They would either be harassed to no end, experimented on in many ugly ways, or even raped. Of course, not all women or girls are victims of this, especially if anyone would take Alexis into account of course who can fight back with extreme force. However, one girl was a victim of murder as well as being raped at a very young age, and now she is a fighter who stands for what she sees that is fit to live.

This girl goes by the name of Isabella Smith, murdered at the age of three and sent to the asylum for revival around six as far as everyone is concerned. Isabella was 'mysteriously' murdered along with her family by a 'mysterious' assailant and for days, the police, the FBI, CIA, and even the CSI were puzzled by the Smiths' family death. No one knew who did this and why was it done and for days on, this case was never solved. Of course, a little revenge was there to solve the problem in a quick and quiet fashion but it wouldn't be for years that she will get her revenge but in a different way; most revenges usually end up killing someone these days.

Isabella was first found dead as soon word got to the public about her family's death as well as herself. The public however did not know that she was revived three years later thanks to advancements in technology and bio-engineering. Just like Alexis, she received similar enhancements to her body, from the usual titanium bones to intelligence boost. However, unlike Alexis, Isabella was given a major augmentation to her muscles, giving her superior strength over anyone she encounters (including some of the men, who was given a miserable lesson on brute strength). Of course, brute strength meant slow speed and she was taught how to be agile in the process to overcome her sluggish movements. In time around the age of ten, she was to be one of the strongest girls the world may witness.

Isabella was then first put to an actual test when they found her killer. And as she was disposed to find and neutralize her target in secret, her killer was a leader for a gang at the time she was sent to do her job and as she smashed her way to her target, she was given a chance to kill her killer and get her revenge. However, she was different and she decided not to kill him. Instead, he restrained her assailant and left him to rot in a prison cell for life, a sweeter yet better revenge than killing for her revenge. Some in the asylum say that it wasn't their intended move, others say that it was the best move that she can do. All in all, the job was done and she was proven to be a viable asset to many military companies if she was needed.

Of course, Isabella doesn't plan on being used for military situations. She has already planned her future and her freedom. After discovering what has happened to her and the people around her (including Alexis, who she is most worried about), she has decided to escape from the desolated asylum and make it public so that everyone can be free. All she now need is a set of friends to do just that and that she can trust to get her plan rolling.

Along with Alexis, Isabella is also one of the 'Cyber Sisters' whom they both share strength, intelligence, and effectiveness as a pair of female humanoids, as well as being the other 'sexiest' girl in the asylum (the people in the Asylum say that she is the sexiest of the two thanks to her bust and breast size from her fight suit).

Personality: A determined girl, Isabella knows what she's doing but can be a bit cocky sometimes, though she is careful of her actions however.

Other: Prefers to use her hands, arms, legs, and feet over weapons unless she needs to. If she uses any weapons, she usually would end up smacking people with them.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-01-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Name: Jackson

Race: Half Human/Half Wizard-but doesn't know it

Appearance: http://mydrawing5.webs.com/apps/phot...toid=145437924

Abilities: 1. He can freeze people with a touch. 2. He can create ice and things out of it. 3. He can handle extreme cold and be perfectly fine.

Biography: Jackson has been in the Asylum for two years quite less than most. Before that he lived in Alaska with his parents. He started to actually notice his abilities when he was 13 when his hands and feet would leave ice on anything they touched. He payed little attention to it at first but after awhile he found it nearly impossible to stay in one place for very long or the entire floor would even become ice. His parents, if they noticed, completely ignored it. Around his 14th birthday he was able to control at least this aspect. He could sit in the same spot for almost a day and have no ice. Also around this time he began to notice his other ability of being able to make ice, but was unable to truly train it. Because shortly after he learned this he was taken to the asylum. That day for him is a blur in his memory, almost a blank spot. He remembers small bits and pieces but nothing significant. There has only been once when he has had the freeze serum when he arrived. He had fought against it the entire way inside and right when they had the chance they administered the serum. To him it was especially painful because he had never truly experienced cold. In his cell at night he attempts to hone his ice creation ability by making small figures of ice that melt by morning. He longs for freedom and to see what his abilities can really do.

Personality: He normally has a a calm and collected personality. But after someone uses up his patience it can be difficult to calm him down. He is loyal to his friends, and is also very gullible trusting what he has been told unless seeing otherwise.
    Other: Although his powers have to do with ice the freeze serum works fine on him.

Senior Member Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze has a brilliant future Kenshiro_Blaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2012 09:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KingStarGazer

Name: Shinji Starwind
    Race: Cosmo-Drago
    Appearance: ((See attachment))
    Abilities:
    Astero Pyrkoinesis, Cosmic Fire Manipulation: the ability to
    manipulate cosmic flames that are given off from comets, meteors, asteroids, stars, planets, nebulas, quasars, suns, and solar winds. These mighty flames can burn in space without the need of the consumption of oxygen, and the intensity is so high, they can completely vaporize any matter without leaving byproducts such as ash.

Ionikinesis, Plasma Manipulation: The ability to control energized gases and control their electrons. From either atoms or molecules. also to allow them to coexist together. Users can fire gaseous energy and use it in any way imaginable. With the ability to control matter made up of a high amount of energy, or plasma, you would essentially become a very powerful being. Plasma is the least common form of matter on earth, but it is actually the most common of all the universe. Such examples are stars, auroras, and nebula. So you would be able to not only control high amounts of energy, but gather it. That is the only problem. It would take you a while to control such vast amounts of energy.
    As fire and electricity are composed of plasma, plasma control can allow the user to manipulate those elements as well, thus making this power very versatile.

Drago: A continous ability in which Starwind uses the power of a Cosmo Dragons senses at their highest degree. Smell, taste, touch, sight, and sound are all boosted allowing one to notice even the energy flowing from the body of the smallest single celled organism. This allows one to read not the movement of those around but to read the hearts, and souls of all things.

Biography: Shinji was not born on earth but inside of a star half across the galaxy. When a Cosmo-Drago is born the star it was born from becomes its heart and from that energy a body or form is created based on the nearest lifeforce. Shinji just so happened to be born in the area of earth, therefore he took the shape of the most dominate lifeform of the planet. A human. For six hundred years Shinji lived with the humans around. Always stared at for his odd appearance, and golden ember eyes Shinji eventually moved to every corner of this planet, and watch time do it's part. He saw how other creatures inlfuenced humans, and grew angry with man for being so weak, but didn't see how it changed him. When he tried to leave the planet he grew ill and tumbled back down in the arctic. Humans found him and locked him up, using the very energy being given off from him to power the countless freezers keeping him subdued.

Personality: Shinji possesses incredible self-control of his emotions, constantly displaying an emotionless personality. He has only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he doesn't lose his composure. He posses almost zero arrogance, and fully justifies any statements he makes about his power, even complimenting his opponents at times on their abilities. Nevertheless, he acts in an aristocratic manner — he seems always serene and apathetic towards other people, even when he is actually deeply conflicted. He is also extremely calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent, bordering on arrogance, to most situations that he is faced with as shown from how he rarely views his opponent as being worth his time.

Name:	162209-2wocgb8_super.jpg‎
Views:	46
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	55727  
    Last edited by Kenshiro_Blaze; 01-09-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” -Kenshiro_Blaze

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@Light Buster @Folter @Kenshiro_Blaze you're all accepted.

Okay from this point on. NO MORE HUMANOIDS. I want to see a little more variety like werewolves and such. I'll probably allow humanoids later on after we start the rp. And after my bday I will post characters from the actual story that are available to be played. Also Merry Christmas to all!

Made by me!

I miss you guys. <3

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Name: Elvira
    Age: Unknown appears early twenties imprisonment: 200 years
    Sex: female
    Race: Lycanthropy (Werewolf)
    Appearance: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-T...lf-d4dvqke.png

Human: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-G.../s550/revy.jpg

Abilities:

1.Werewolf speed, agility and strength even in human form she has greater strength and speed the normal humans.

2.Heightened senses

3.Slow regeneration

Biography: Elvira was once just an ordinary girl living a happy life with her husband who was a soldier all thing considered she was blessed with good fortune all her life. Till it finally came to an end her husband was killed in a war that erupted Elvira became distraught cursing the gods for taking her loved one away from her. A week later a demon approached her offering to bring back her dead husband to her over joyed at the thought of having her husband back Elvira accept his offer without consider the consequences of her actions. Upon her husbands resurrection she was then told of the price that would be payed first being that her husband soul will forever belong to him and that upon his death he would become a thrall for the demon to toy with and suffer for eternity. Second Elvira will never age and if she commit suicide she would be sucked into oblivion, third she would become a werewolf and must feed every month as an offering to the demon or he would devour her husband in front of her. The demon then said that if she did this for a millionaire then both Elvira and her husband would be reunited in heaven. Horrified at the terms of the deal that she had accepted she spent the twenty years just watching as her husband slowly rotted away while she killed innocents.

After his death she left her village and traveled the world for linger in a place to long drew took must unwanted attention and werewolf hunters Elvira was determined not to fail, not to be killed. As decades past Elvira found herself hating humans and growing a sense of pride and honor for being a werewolf for being independent, strong, Superior to humans and never needing help. Then one day things changed after she attacked a man traveling alone Elvira soon discovered she had bitten off more then she could handle the traveler gravely wounded her. As the fight ended werewolf hunters appeared draw due to the fight as she lay there on the verge of death she thought to herself that she had failed her husband till the traveler killed the hunters confused at his action she fainted from her injuries.

When she awoke she found her wound had healed and been treated by the traveler he introduced himself as Arumat a dragon who had taken human form to explore their world and to find a master. Elvira told him that she owed him a life debt and that she would remain by his side till she repay him for saving her the idea of being around some she could not eat not mention protect sickened her. As time passed she found herself growing fond of having someone with her someone unaffected by the passing of time and didn't despise her for her action or for being a werewolf she found him becoming important to her so much so she would die for him rather then let harm come to him.

She allowed herself to be captured when Arumat did not resist them even though it sickened her to do so now she wait in the Asylum for Arumat to make his move.

Personality: Prideful, she is honorable, head strong, despises humans and demons even half bloods, can be aggressive when need be, unforgiving to those that harm what important to her and is only nice to Arumat.

Other: Elvira is most in her werewolf form as she prefer it to her original human form which she uses to hid and blend into human society.

Name: Arumat
    Race: Ancient Dovah (Dragon)

Appearance: Dragon appearance: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-J...hardcolico.jpg length 236 feet long height 150 feet tall

Human appearance: looks late teens or early twenties at the most(18-22), 1.85m tall, has almost tanned like skin, has a lean body and broad shoulders, muscular (but not overly so more like an athletes build then anything.), has bright white hair neck length, his right eye is an emerald green while his left is a blue sapphire eye both eye, the eye themselves are those of a dragons not human. Arumat wear a bright white tank top jacket, over a blank tank top with long blank like trousers. (Need human appearance for small areas and to blend in.)

Abilities:

1.Transformation: Arumat has two forms each with their own benefits.

Dragon: Arumat's true form when he's a dragon his exterior become very tough as normal bullets just bounce off his scales. Arumat also become unaffected by lava, water pressure, extreme cold or intensified gravity. Arunat can still use Dragon lore in this form though different he can change some aspects such as breath fire/ice etc.

Human: Arumat created his own human like form to explore the human world and interact with it as they do. Arumat still retain a great deal of his strength in this for strong enough to snap Tungsten like a twig. Arumat is more agile and faster then normal humans but become just a vulnerable in this form as normal humans

2.Dragon lore: Arumat has combined ancient dragon magic and human fighting styles to create his own unique fighting style to him in other words he's an arcane warrior. Channeling his magic into a weapons or his hands he have strike out from to very tip of the weapon extending it's reach and increasing it's power there are different types he can use such as gravity and wind all of them can be used in dragon form. Dragon lore also allows Arumat to forge connection with people to communicate with each other by thought. Lastly Arumat can use him magic to summon his weapon a sword as well as a suit of dragon scale armor to help protect his human form. Continue use of dragon lore without regard can drain Arumat and leave him fatigued.

3.Dragon eyes: Arumat has a special pair of eyes that can see through anything, into anything and remember everything. His eyes piece the very souls and minds of others to see their past as if he had lived it and what they are thinking mean none can lie or deceive him. Arumat eyes can track his enemy every movement regardless of speed allowing him to always see his enemy. This help Arumat get a grasp of what motivates people and help him learn new things in a sort of first hand experience so to speak.

Biography: Arumat is part of an ancient and mysterious dragons that live in the center of the Earth that remain undisturbed by all and said to have been around since the dawn of time. Arumat came to the surface during BC era and since then he created a human form to move about their would freely and unnoticed by others. Arumat found himself become more and more fascinated by humans the more time he spent with them even learning and changing along with them developing a sense of honor, pride, humor, respect and more.

After a few decades Arumat found himself being draw to certain humans throughout history each time he found one he would serve them faithfully each different yet holding something about them that moved him. Arumat served in may war across history under many rulers such as Liu Bei, Oda Nobunaga, King Arthur and many more. Over the course of the centuries Arumat was attacked by a werewolf after wounding it to the point it couldn't fight Arumat stared into the creatures past to see what had happen throughout it's life. Arumat didn't feel pity or resentment toward the werewolf and as hunter came to slay the now wounded beast Arumat struck them down as he had developed a resentment for unfair fights.

Arumat then treated the werewolf wound she introduced herself as Elvira as didn't speak of her past as there was no need she resented him for saving as sh revealed that she now owned him a life debt. With a ageless companion now accompanying him on his travels it made him feel happy as he had someone to speak to and would not die from age as human lives were short. As time marched on he bond with Elvira deepened and she became more open with him rather then keeping him away.

After centuries of fighting, wondering and serving other Arumat find that there were none that inspired Arumat to serve them and follow them. Durring this time he was attacked by the people from the asylum. Arumat didn't resist as he had no need with no one to serve he sort no need to fight and now he waits till someone that inspires him to appears for him to serve them waiting for a kind, caring, self sacrificing individual that wants to make a better and brighter world for those that live in the world now he wait patiently for the right person and moment.

Personality: Pridefully, honorable, humble, strong willed, unyielding determination, unyielding spirit, can't tolerate unfairness, bright minded, loyal, fearless, friendly, honest, respectful, strong sense of justice, merciful, cheerful, unbreakable believes, calm, protective of his friends and those he serve less they change from what they once were.

Other: The mysterious liquid affect him just as much as anyone as it is internal not exterior and any magic nature effects him normal as will. Gravity can only be use in hand to hand combat or dragon form it doesn't change the nature gravity it only increases the power and force of impact also downward attack as doubled in strength while upwards attacks as decreased as nature gravity affect his. However he cab use his power of gravity to defy the nature laws gravity. (For a better idea of the power check out the anime Tokyo underground as I got the idea of the power from that.)

The communicating with minds has to between will people but can be very straining

General idea of what his armor look like:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E...00-d4bip9k.jpg

When faced with an unfair fight Arumat will do what he can to make it a fair fight even if it mean fight those on his side to even the odds for his enemies.

Dragon eyes Arumat adsorbs and processes the memory and knowledge in seconds due to his experience of doing it all his life and due to his mind being that of a dragon. But he can't predict what moves people are going to make in battle

(I hope this is acceptable if not just let me know.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 01-17-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

The Fire Rage In Meh! Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy has a reputation beyond repute Galactic Pretty Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Favorite Systems Xbox 360 Gabumon
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: StormTroopedOUT

Name: Johann Faust and Arakune

Race: Humanoid/Unknown.

Appearance: Johann-http://creativeuncut.com/gallery-18/...alvatorez.html

Appearance: Arakune- http://creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/bb-arakune.html

Abilities: Telekinesis, Summoning Arakune.

Biography: Johann was born in Transilvania. Johann being born into a family of Vampiric dark arcana users automatically made him an outcast. Johann was always reluctant to embrace his family curse, always refusing to engage in feeding on commoners. He was however a firm believer in the practice of black magic. Slowly but surely using it in his daily life to do chores, multi-task, and even dismissing his vampire cure on himself by binding it to the Exorium Oculus on his chest making his body a jail for the curse. On the eve of his fifteenth birthday Johann fell gravely ill. His family by his side Johann was bed ridden for months too weak to do anything besides open the curtain and look out the window into to droll, foggy abyss of Transilvania. After months of research Johann's mother and father Nosferatu and Elvira diagnosed their son with lack of blood intake since he never partook in the family feedings. Johann knew it was more than that. When he bound his Vampiric curse to the Exorium Oculus he bound the stronger part of his soul, depriving it of life and blood only leading it to wither away. Upon the return of Nosferatu with an unconcious priest slung over his shoulder he drudged over to Johann "Drink up my child! The time is upon us to rid you of this weary illness". Johann knew if he fed the curse it would be revitalized but still jailed, so he fed. Instantly feeling better Johann lept up reassuring his father he was feeling better but then he cringed and toppled over on his knees clutching his stomach. Johann was unaware that binding a curse and preforming black magic the vampire curse was slowly btu surely forming taking bits and pieces of black arcana building up to something. Johanna started throwing up violently. This morphic black ooze was spewing from his mouth. It began to grow in height. "Finally! Freedom!". Both Nosferatu and Johann were enthralled at the sight of this monster. "I am you. You are me. We were one, but now I'm free!" Johann was pleased. His curse manifested itself into a being no longer sharing a body, making him lust for blood, tearing his skin apart when touched by sunlight. Months after becoming aquainted and forming a bond with his curse now named Arakune, Johann's house was sieged with men in white cloaks with weaponry. His father's body lay crusted over into a husk from some sort of light gun. His mother in chains. Johann was shot in the neck with a sedation drug and taken away. Awakening in a room with a glass partitian splitting himself and Arakune they've been seperated and jailed in this Asylum for three years.

Personality: Johann- Cold, Droll, Lifeless. Arakune- Sarcastic, Rude, Funny.

Other: Arakune is sensative to light. Both floresent and natural.
    Last edited by Galactic Pretty Boy; 12-29-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    *Glittering Crux*

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

my 2nd character

Name: Hale
    Race: Dracowolf
    Appearance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...53_97386_2.jpg
    Abilities: Wings (can hide in body at will), Ice breath, Phase out
    Biography: Hale was capyured only yesterday. She is known very little of, only that she tried to enter civilisation and was spotted very swiftly. SHe has no memories of her past life in the wilds.
    Personality: Fierce, protective and self preserving, Humbled and Submissive to larger males.

Senior Member Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey has much to be proud of Spydermonkey's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2012 07:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: robthespidermnky

Name: kumo yamazaru

Race: Primate

Apperance:

Abilities: Super speed, strength, and reflexes
    Biography: Kumo was born in the wilderness of japan. He was part of a tribe made of supernatural monkeys that was wiped out by the government when he was six, knowing the humans language he went thought major cities, keeping his face covered with rags. One day he ran across a man who was a prestigious martial artist. Kumo decided to befriend him. After a week of getting to know this man kumo told him what had happened and asked to be trained by him. At first the man refused, But after a week the man caved and started to train kumo. on kumo's twelfth birthday the man said that he has done a horrible thing, kumo asked what had he done, and the man replied, I have contacted the government about you and they will be here any second. Kumo, feeling betrayed tried to run but the government caught him and took him to what looked like an asylum. kumo to this day refuses to trust any human, and is currently training to get out of the asylum to reek vengeance on the man that betrayed him.

Personality: angry, attacks at will (berserker-like), unwilling to trust but those he does trust he protects with his life, natural born leader (just hasn't realized it yet)

other: he uses anything at his disposal, except fire arms
    Last edited by Spydermonkey; 12-29-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(Sorry, I got too excited and couldn't wait for a response. >w<")

Name: Tamar

Race: Unknown (I will change if you want)

Appearance:

Name:	tamar.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	56044

Except her skin is more light baby blue, her teeth are pointy, and she is thin and wispy looking.

Abilities: She can [Communicate]- she has the ability to 'speak' with anything that is living or once was a living thing. She can also [Mend]- it's sort of like healing, but it works on all things that are/were once alive though she tends to try to avoid doing this, as it is very draining for her. She also cannot reanimate. If the soul has left the body, she cannot make it come back to life when she fixes it. She has a [Lullaby] that increases one's sense of care towards her. It makes one want to protect her and be near her, but it only works if one is unaware if it. It doesn't work any more once you know, though the remembered feelings may remain.

Biography: She was found in the streets as a young child by a Priest, who took her in and raised her at the church. She is named after a cunning woman of the Bible and knows the Christian religion back and forth, as she was raised by nuns, priests, and the kindly caretakers of the church grounds. One day, someone saw her and began spreading the word that 'a ghastly demon' was living in the church and had cast a spell on all the people so they would care for her. The word of this spread all the way to the Asylum and they came and took her away. She's been there ever since.

Personality: She's hyper and giggly. She's a bit reserved and shy sometimes but she talks a lot and is kind of a ditz. She gets nervous easily but if it starts getting really bad, she sings her song as a way to soothe herself. She loves to laugh and prance around but she also enjoys reading and being in the sun. Over all and despite the imprisonment, she's a fairly happy person.

Other: Though she most often wears a gauzy grey dress, she also has a pair of shorts and a grey tank top. She loves anything sweet and will snatch it from you if she wants it bad enough.

Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 12-29-2011 at 10:50 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Name: Valencia LeFaye

Race: Dragon

Appearance: Valencia is taller than most human females at about 5'11. She appears thin with an average amount of muscle and pale-ish skin. She has red hair with black highlights that reaches down to her mid torso. Her eyes are silver with intricate markings at the corners of them. She wears a black tank-top with jeans and a trench coat. She is about only 18 feet tall when in her dragon form. She also is red with black tips on her spikes, rather than just a maroon color. Her eyes also change to a pure white when she's in dragon form.

Abilities: 1. She can transform into Dragon and Human Forms, 2. She can fly but only in her dragon form. 3. She has the ability to conjure and control fire, however certain things can weaken its power (being near water, rain, showers, etc.).

Biography: Valencia roamed the planet since the day she was born. Due to her status as a non-human, she had no choice other than to travel. By the time she turned 50, she had been to every corner of the planet. Her family began to blend in with human society around the time she turned 80. It started out as an initial success and a home-educated Valencia began to try it herself. Then it began to fail. Valencia's family was killed off one by one, not even for the fact they were not human.
    Valencia, ignorant to this knowledge, concluded that nowhere was safe and began traveling again. After just turning 156 in America, Valencia was captured and imprisoned. Ever since then, she's been longing for freedom, and to be able to fly again.

Personality: She's usually friendly and interactive around or with other patients. However, she prefers solitude over anything. She usually does not speak unless spoken to and remains silent when spoken to by staff. She's smart and can usually figure out any puzzle given to her (except trying to escape the asylum). She has trust issues and normally won't open up to anyone unless she trusts them completely.

Other: She can speak most languages due to her travel. She loves to fight and will take any opportunity to do so.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 12-31-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information