AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Noob Phase Activated>

Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2016 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default <Noob Phase Activated>

So yep. I was asked by a friend to come, so here I am. I've been lurking around for a while but was too busy to actually take the time to register -- finally got around to it today, lol. I'm interested in the RPG section and the Wolf/Mafia games here. Haven't played on a forum in quite a while. I think this will be a great place to look for music and anime recommendations as well. :]

Some anime/manga I'm into include:
    Ao No Exorcist
    Elfen Lied
    Axis Powers Hetalia
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fooly Cooly
    Bleach
    Houshin Engi (I bet no one has heard of it lol)

Bands/Musicians (I'll just list a few):
    Basshunter
    Three Days Grace
    Maximum the Hormone
    Orange Range
    Rammstein
    Asian Kung-Fu Generation
    Family Force Five
    Linkin Park

Some videogames:
    Legend of Zelda (all except the Oracle Games and Skyward Sword, which I have yet to play)
    The Elder Scrolls
    Dynasty Warriors
    Halo
    Super Smash Bros
    King of Fighters
    Guilty Gear

So yeah, I think that's pretty much all for now. :P Hope to see you guys around!

2. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: <Noob Phase Activated>

Hi hi and welcome ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time here!

... I actually have heard of all of those anime shows

4. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohohohohohohhh ~ Seeing a new member joining us just makes
    me shiver inside of happiness. ~ *shivers happily while smirking suspicious*

Most welcome to animeforum!
    Remember to continue to come online, writing posts and making threads.
    Im sure that you'll be doing GREAT AND FANTASTIC in here, considering your big interest in anime / RPG and the wolf games.
    Great that you will join us in wolf btw! We need more players so just because of that you are hereby EXTRA ~ welcomed in here!!

If you have any questions, or just wants to talk, then feel free to write to me! I'll try to answer as soon as I possibly can
    (even if its sometimes can take a few days or so, sometimes im just such a lazy bastard!). xD

I would advice you however @Capricorn to read the forum rules in here as soon as possible (even if you seems to been in forums before), if you don't want the moderators to become angry at you. They have teeth and they can bite! :o http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ht=forum+rules

However, if you atleast try to follow the rules as best as you can, you really don't have to worry about loosing any bodyparts or something like that, since the moderators in here are really friendly people. So you don't have to worry too much. Atleast try to follow the rules as best as you can, and remember that everyone does misstakes from time to time, especially in the beginning. So we won't go harsh on you - because we are nice people. You'll do just fine.

Remember that you can always write to me. ~

See you hopefully around some more!! Again, welcome to animeforum!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

6. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Nommable Titan Fodder Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries has a reputation beyond repute Aries's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post

Thanks, especially for approving my posts and this thread.

Really? You've heard of Houshin Engi? Technically it's just a manga... the anime adaption is called Soul Hunter and in my opinion it's far inferior compared to the original manga. :/ But thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    Most welcome to animeforum!
    Remember to continue to come online, writing posts and making threads.
    Im sure that you'll be doing GREAT AND FANTASTIC in here, considering your big interest in anime / RPG and the wolf games.
    Great that you will join us in wolf btw! We need more players so just because of that you are hereby EXTRA ~ welcomed in here!!
    xD Those Futurama pictures made me laugh. Thanks for welcoming me. I'm already aware of the forum rules, so I don't think there will be a problem there. As for the new game of Wolf, when will it start? Do you know? I'm not sure if I'd be accepted into a game with my low post count. :/ Thanks again btw. :]

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post

Yes, but have you actually watched them all?

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    xD Those Futurama pictures made me laugh.
    Neat,
    WE HAVE ANOTHER FUTURAMA FAN HERE PEOPLE!!!
    xD

Now I approve your arrival to us even more... How fantastic. ~~

As for the new game of Wolf, when will it start? Do you know? I'm not sure if I'd be accepted into a game with my low post count. :/ Thanks again btw. :]

Hmmmm... im not sure. But I think somwhere in the back of my head that Scruffy mentioned that he was going to close the "timelimit of being able to write yourself up on this round" [Hey, im not english - so I don't come up with any good word for that meaning right now! Do not judge! xD] this weekend. So if you want to join this round I think you'll need to speak to Scruffy really soon. There are new people joining that game, atleast people who havn't wrote in it before, so I don't think you should worry too much about that. But still, you should talk to him. Perhaps if you mention that you are RyuTamas friend then he will approve you even faster. ~ hahaha!
    Last edited by SuXrys; 12-14-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

10. Likes Aries liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hi there Capricorn and welcome to AF
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

12. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Senior Member vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal has a reputation beyond repute vrarsenal's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Strawberry Bleach Zangetsu Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2023 09:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello Capricorn.
    Hope you have a good time and try your best not get bitten by the zombie/trolls.
    I'm sure you won't turn anywayxD
    Darkfire Knight.
    Previously Darkfire Knight....

14. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

King of Fighters? You're cool in my book already.

16. Likes Aries liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Welcome to AF, the happiest place on Earth. Please read the rules and have fun. Friend me if you need any...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

18. Thanks Aries thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks guys. :] @SuXrys I was thinking about talking to the host, but I'll just sign up and see where that gets me. I have a pretty low post count, and that may make it seem as though I'll be inactive. I've seen it happen in a few other Mafia games. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it though.

...And yes, Futurama is awesome. :]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Fuuuu! I was wanting to be the first to post in your intro thread. ;__; It figures it'd be approved when I didn't have access to the internet. >>

Anyhow, yes, welcome welcome, ofc. @SuXrys , @Ribbon and I will definitely keep you in line. (Whether they want to or not :'D)

And since you're playing this next Wolf game, don't expect any of us to go easy on you, mang.

We'll be watching you... ^_____^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nopps! Sorry honeybunsugermuffinapplesnuffle, I can't promise that I will behave myself. You see, im currently in shock and then I can't control all of my actions. :o It's not my fault that your little friend startled me, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Gaaauuaaahh! He just came infront of my without any warning.... not fair!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

22. Likes Aries liked this post
    Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum ^_^ I've seen you in chat a few times now!
    I've seen most of those animes, good stuff ^_^
    AKFG, Rammstein and Linkin park are good in my book =D
    I hope to see you around!
    Folks around here call me Ryuu (with two u's so people don't confuse me with @RyuTama ) xD
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

24. Likes Aries liked this post
    how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have only one thing to ask, which is the following:

Which of Linkin Park's works is the best; their earlier works (Hybrid Theory, Meteora) or their most recent works (Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns).

I await your answer.

Oh, and welcome to the forum
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information