AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hallo!

Junior Member Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2011 10:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtyboomer

Cool Hallo!

Hay Thar!
    I see that you made the decision to click this tread so allow me to introduce myself.
    Firstly my name is Tyler! I enjoy artsy things like drawing, writing, philosophy, spirituality, tea, coffee, free form jazz. LOL

I have to admit that I am a bit of a green horn (I believe that's the term) to the world of anime. Although I've always been quite fond of Japanese culture.
    My first encounter with it was the original Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Since then however, sadly I never bothered to explore.

That all changed when I became close to a certain girl. Her name is Raeannon but from now I'll refer to her as Rae Rae :3
    Long story short, I grew up with her but never really talked to her much. Turns out, my dad was friends with bother her parents and was the one who hooked them up! :O
    Yada Yada Yada!
    In the end, we have become great friends and I am now dating her
    She introduced me to "Death Note" which I just recently finished. She brought over the live action version and we watched it together. xD
    I'm now working on finishing up "Elfen Lied" (mucho violent!)
    She also let me borrow "FF VII Crisis Core" which I am now working on finishing."

Hmm, what else.
    My music tastes include:
    dubstep
    house
    indie
    instrumental
    soundtrack
    japanese
    techno
    folk
    little bits of metal

I just graduated highschool and am going to college for engineering while my lady friend is a senior in highschool.

Any who, I believe I've done enough rambling. I'm sure I skipped some crucial details though! :O

So if you have any questions about me, please feel completely free to ask!
    Salutations!

2. Likes solidarmor liked this post
    &#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Hallo!

Hallo! Wilkommen to ze forums! (< A little something I like to call Germanglish.)

Quote Originally Posted by Remosaic View Post
    I enjoy artsy things like drawing, writing, philosophy, spirituality, tea, coffee, free form jazz. LOL
    I enjoy artsy things like coffee
    coffee
    You are hereby sent a friend invite and given some rep. :'D That was bloody beautiful, mate.

And no problem about being a "greenhorn"; we all start off somewhere. Yu-Gi-Oh! was one of my first anime as well. And it's cool that someone got you into Deathnote and Elfen Lied. They are automatically awesome. xD

And also, have you played the original Final Fantasy VII for the playstation? I suggest playing that first, even though CC is a prequel (from what I've been told, anyhow. I've only played VII and DoC).

So you like Japanese, techno, instrumentals, and soundtrack, ja? What particular bands/OSTs are you into? Do tell. :33

Junior Member Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic has a reputation beyond repute Remosaic's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thank you so much :'D
    I do believe I'll check out FF VII before I continue on CC thanks to your recommendation.

As far as music goes, I'd say right now my playlist looks like this:
    Video game Dubstep (various artists)
    5cm per second OST (which I have yet to watch)
    Port Blue
    Tenmon
    Joe Hisaishi
    Deadmau5
    Flux Pavillion

Many more which I can't think of at this hour. xD
    I'm in the process of learning a few OST's on the piano right now.

I enjoy your sig by the way.
    My girlfriend cosplayed as Grell at a recent convention :P
    Thanks for making me feel welcome also!

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I do believe I'll check out FF VII before I continue on CC thanks to your recommendation.
    Mjeas, I do indeed suggest it. The graphics of course take a bit of getting used to after playing PS3/PSP games, but it is well worth it, I assure you. Plus the OST is godly as well. Here's the overworld theme:

Unfortunately I didn't recognize any names from your playlist apart from Joe Hisaishi, Deadmau5, and Flux Pavillion. The rest are completely new to me. :x

I'm in the process of learning a few OST's on the piano right now.
    Me too! ^^ I'm taking a Piano class next year (for once, lol), but I already know quite a few Final Fantasy and Zelda songs on piano.

I enjoy your sig by the way.
    My girlfriend cosplayed as Grell at a recent convention :P
    Well you can thank @Sebastian. for that. :'D Epic signature makers FTW. <3

Thanks for making me feel welcome also!
    Yesyes, naturally.

(More Grell because I can 8D)

6. Thanks Bubblegum Pop thanked for this post
    Senior Member solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor has a reputation beyond repute solidarmor's Avatar
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Art Tools Hedgehog Telescope
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2014 05:48 PM
    Between the dreaming, and the coming true
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You better marry this chick...and treat her like the rarest thing in your life. lol Welcome to the AF, since you like drawing I hope to see some of your stuff posted in the Fan Art/Dazzle Us forums. Enjoy your stay here...and watch out for the natives...they bite. If you want to be buds shoot a request my way.
    It's always in the last place you'd think of looking!

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to animeforum!!!

Yugioh was also one of the first animes that I ever saw, even if I (unlike you) continued to explore the world of anime right after that first enconuter.
    Great and lovely to hear that you have a girl that you hold dear and love, even better that you two now share such a lovely little interest together ~

So again: welcome to animeforum!

Hope that you'll keep staying here with us, and do alot of posting!
    Feel free to write to me anytime you want aswell ~

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Welcome to AF then ^_^ I am always glad to see people who appreciate coffee! You should also post some of your drawings.
    Hope you enjoy your time on AF

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Happy photo! ;D
    Edit: This would be the happy duo!

Thanks for all the recommendations! I can already tell I'm going to love this community!

So tell me guys, what are some goot animes I should look into? Your faves? Music?

11. Likes SuXrys liked this post
    Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

G'day and welcome
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information